Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:32:59 PM

Russian hardware spotted approaching and crossing Ukrainian border.

With a bunch of journalists checking the Humanitarian (R)aid Convoy, they are able to spot a lot of Russian hardware approaching the Ukrainian border as well.

Here is an overview of what they see.

[/b]

Remember that supposed APC column that entered from Russia that Ukraine destroyed yesterday?

They never provided any photos or proof or confirmation. So the whole entire thing was never confirmed.

In other words, the entire incident was purely fictional, made up by Kiev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:54:26 PM

Bus full of neo-nazi Pravii Sektor ukraine troops ambushed by NAF, 10+ KIA, see the results for your self..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J9kqKTQ6u8E

About who is fascist Cheesy >

Bлacoвцы, фaшиcты и бeлoгвapдeйцы нa cлyжбe ДHP

http://informnapalm.org/780-vlasovtsy-fashysty-y-belogvardejtsy-na-sluzhbe-dnr/

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:56:07 PM

With a bunch of journalists checking the Humanitarian (R)aid Convoy, they are able to spot a lot of Russian hardware approaching the Ukrainian border as well.

[/b]

Remember that supposed APC column that entered from Russia that Ukraine destroyed yesterday?

They never provided any photos or proof or confirmation. So the whole entire thing was never confirmed.

And have you ever provided any photos/
Just copy pasting wall of text and tweets.

I'm getting so tired of this whole propaganda bullshit from both sides that i almost wish for a knuckle to be dropped there to end it once for good.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:19:11 PM

[/b]

I'm getting so tired of this whole propaganda bullshit from both sides that i almost wish for a knuckle to be dropped there to end it once for good.

Ukraine needs to provide the photos not Russia. Ukraine claimed they destroy the APC column and Russia said nothing happens. What photos do you need from Russia?  Smiley
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:26:09 PM

[/b]

Ukraine needs to provide the photos not Russia. Ukraine claimed they destroy the APC column and Russia said nothing happens. What photos do you need from Russia?  Smiley

wow !!! and we got a two lines post from you. Pretty rare post coming from you.

No i don't need any pictures from Russia , you seem to have a lot of those in your favorite thread where you post non-sense crap and questions.

Also it is clear that you haven't followed either the thread or the discussion.
Now go back , read it one time more try to understand the flow of the discussion and try again to post.

Also please do it in a way I wouldn't assume you're posting just for your sig.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:43:34 PM

[/b]

No i don't need any pictures from Russia , you seem to have a lot of those in your favorite thread where you post non-sense crap and questions.

Now go back , read it one time more try to understand the flow of the discussion and try again to post.

Way to completely ignore his point. Ukraine claimed they destroyed dozens of Russian APC's filled with Russian troops. Then they never send any proof and even NATO says they can't confirm. Obviously whole thing is made up. Is that so difficult for you to understand?
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:43:56 PM

[/b]

Ukraine needs to provide the photos not Russia. Ukraine claimed they destroy the APC column and Russia said nothing happens. What photos do you need from Russia?  Smiley

I'm not Pro Russian nor Pro American. My view is neutral, what I saw is Ukraine keep claiming they destroy the Russian hardware but no location is given, no numbers, no pictures and no witnesses only a pure hearsay.

I don't need to post long posts if I can do it in short way. It is enough for me to post my point. I'm not looking to get paid by Americans or primedice then what is the need to create long posts?  Smiley

I don't post anything for my sig and don't care about it. I don't even receive anything from it since. The signature I'm using will check all my posts unlike the signature you are using which will do it automatically.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:46:36 PM

I'm not Pro Russian nor Pro American. My view is neutral, what I saw is Ukraine keep claiming they destroy the Russian hardware but no location is given, no numbers, no pictures and no witnesses only a pure hearsay.

And then please let me know you managed to get it all wrong.

I asked both of them to stop spreading those info without proof.

I also told them that this bullshit propaganda on BOTH sides is getting too annoying.

Yet you come out of the blue and start the same non-sense again.

If your view is neutral why don't you ask for proofs for their claims.
We have about 200 just above in those immense walls of text quoting Russian propaganda.

Way to completely ignore his point. Ukraine claimed they destroyed dozens of Russian APC's filled with Russian troops. Then they never send any proof and even NATO says they can't confirm. Obviously whole thing is made up. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

And just because the other side doesn't show any proofs for it you come here with your walls of text and tweets and we should believe them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

I also told them that this bullshit propaganda on BOTH sides is getting too annoying.

We have about 200 just above in those immense walls of text quoting Russian propaganda.

And just because the other side doesn't show any proofs for it you come here with your walls of text and tweets and we should believe them.

Breaking news almost always hits twitter before it is seen in any news reports, especially direct frontline battle updates.

For example, when the MH17 crash happened there were over a dozen tweets about it 20 minutes before it hit the mainstream media. Is that not pertinent information?

Not every tweet is 100% accurate information, but I cannot control that, some of them are true and some are not. There is no reason not to post them, because you often end up with some accurate battle updates.

Secondly, my "walls of text" are legitimate articles if you would bother to read them.

RT's article about Right Sector is perfectly verifiable from outside sources (the statement they posted on their own website)

The second article I posted is a military briefing directly from the Rebels. It is the most up to date information on the civil war currently taking place.

Your logic is farcical at best. You fail.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:21:30 PM

Yep, exactly because of that. No one is obliged to prove the correctness or incorrectness of any delusions on the request. Proof should be provided by the person who claims something. Any other approach doesn't make any sense and that was proven many times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot

Otherwise you can claim that I'm a Jesus Christ and ask me to proove otherwise... Bloody hell, isn't that a sign of stupidity? Cheesy
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

Yep, exactly because of that. No one is obliged to prove the correctness or incorrectness of any delusions on the request. Proof should be provided by the person who claims something. Any other approach doesn't make any sense and that was proven many times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot

Otherwise you can claim that I'm a Jesus Christ and ask me to proove otherwise... Bloody hell, isn't that a sign of stupidity? Cheesy

Let me rephrase this for you you then.

If the other side comes with a bullshit story with no proofs you feel the need to post another story with the same lack of proofs.
Just because the others can't back their claims you do the same.
*Of course i'm not talking about you Balthazar , i'm talking about the postasmuchasyoucan guys above.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:15:25 PM

Breaking news almost always hits twitter before it is seen in any news reports, especially direct frontline battle updates.

For example, when the MH17 crash happened there were over a dozen tweets about it 20 minutes before it hit the mainstream media. Is that not pertinent information?

Not every tweet is 100% accurate information, but I cannot control that, some of them are true and some are not. There is no reason not to post them, because you often end up with some accurate battle updates.

Secondly, my "walls of text" are legitimate articles if you would bother to read them.

RT's article about Right Sector is perfectly verifiable from outside sources (the statement they posted on their own website)

The second article I posted is a military briefing directly from the Rebels. It is the most up to date information on the civil war currently taking place.

Your logic is farcical at best. You fail.

Let me requote myself on this , about the information form Russian media.

And about the tweets...how many times has Morgan Freeman died already according to tweets?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pagan

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:09:52 AM

ruSSian (r)aid: Those Trucks Putin Sent To Ukraine With 'Humanitarian Supplies' Were Mostly Empty

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/08/16/another-putin-blunder-the-almost-empty-russian-humanitarian-convoy/

StopFake.org

keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:18:17 AM

just another list of lies of russian propaganda machine: http://made-inukraine.livejournal.com/1055603.html

i wonder how many people base their hatred to ukraine solely on these gems of "journalism"
Pagan

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:23:33 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 10:33:52 AM by Pagan

Polish TV is broadcasting from Russian border showing tanks crossing into Ukraine.

http://www.tvn24.pl/wideo/z-anteny/w-strone-ukrainy-zmierza-nie-tylko-pomoc-humanitarna,1331512.html?playlist_id=17517

US Mission to NATO ‏@USNATO

'..unprecedented period of peace has been challenged by Russia's aggression against Ukraine':

http://goo.gl/1TrXnr  

Volodymyr Ariev ‏@VolodymyrAriev

#Russia used forbidden cluster bombs shelling Ukrainian Army positions. World have to react ASAP!

MFA of Ukraine ‏@MFA_Ukraine

@PavloKlimkin: If you have mercenaries&weaponry coming through the border from RU - how can you reach cease fire?

StopFake.org

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:00:49 AM

OK... here is the latest map from Novorussia.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kot_ivanov/71733898/18147/18147_original.jpg

I am translating the major offensives (#1 to #20):

#1. During the battle in the area of ​​n. n. Nagolchik Lower (south Anthracite) were killed 2 armored personnel carriers and 14 soldiers of the enemy, captured gun D-30 and the car "Kamaz".

#2. As a result of clashes with the punitive expedition in the area of ​​the mound Saur-Mogila destroyed one tank, infantry fighting vehicles and three cars. Killed and wounded enemy lost up to 50 people

#3. Column Ukrainian troops were attacked with RPGs, two trucks with blown punishers

#4. Militia LC stated O6 destruction of two aircraft in the vicinity of the Army of Ukraine Krasnodona

#5. The enemy was knocked out with in Bolshoye Vergunki

#6. Under the Shaktersk squad militia commander with the callsign "Shahid" broken column of armored vehicles in the Ukrainian village of Bolshaya Shishovka

#7. As a result of artillery attack on the positions of the National Guard units in the area north of the compressor station n. n. Khryashevatoe (LC) destroyed 30 punishers.

#8. In Grabski according militia, about 130 people dead. Almost entirely in this cauldron was destroyed by the so-called "Black Hundred"

#9. Novosvetlovke remained only a quarter of soldiers and equipment (in most Aydar, the enemy is about to be knocked out from there)

#10. The Nazis entered Zhdanovka.

#11. Militias destroyed near Kharkov supply convoy, transporting ammunition 1st Independent Tank Brigade. According to the news agency "New Russia", the incident occurred Izium area. As a result, the battle had been blown up four trucks with ammunition.

#12. The armed forces have occupied the city Zimogorye LC, and Rodakovo Sabovku

#13. As a result of fierce fighting in Lower Krynka militia destroyed 32 units of military equipment, including 6 units

#14. Militias attacking the position of Ukrainian troops near the village Uspenka. The village is located near the border with Russia and the checkpoint "Matveyev Kurgan".

#15. Ukrainian militia repulsed the attack militants inside Yasinovataya, launched a counterattack and completely dislodged from punitive.

#16. Part of the enemy pushed back from the city. August 16 the enemy forces to company tactical group, supported by artillery from the direction Avdeyevka has made attempts to capture the fierce n. n. Yasinovataya.

#17. All successfully repulsed enemy attacks near the settlement of the people's militia forces Faschevka ending 80 hombre environment units APU and continues blocking battalion territorial defense "Aydar."

#18. Militia forces to 13.00 were released Zhdanovka (27 km north-east of Donetsk) and the southern part of Lower Krynka captured by National Guard units recently.

#19. During the battle with radical extremists "right sector" near the village of Mandrykino (south-western suburb of Donetsk) units of the national militia killed seven militants and injuring 13

#20. Around 14.00 during an assault on Khryashevatoe (LC) group of enemy tanks, supported by aviation units militia destroyed 3 tanks.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:24:50 AM

Like the other fake story about the soldiers who requested to stay in Russia but all returned?

Do you have any proof to claim that all of them have returned? Out of the 438 soldiers who crossed in to Russia last week, only 180 have agreed to return to Kiev. Russian TV channels are still showing interviews with them, in the camp set for these people in the Rostov Oblast, Russia. Even the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence have said that only around 200 have returned from Russia.

And look what the rt.com news website is saying today:

15:10 GMT:
Seventeen Ukrainian soldiers who fled the fighting and crossed the Russian border unarmed into the southern Rostov region on Saturday returned to their country on Sunday morning, Itar-Tass reported. A Russian Ural armored military truck brought them to the border area of the Matveyev-Kurgan District, where a bus from Ukraine was waiting for them. "A bus took them into Ukrainian territory," said Nikolay Sinitsyn, a spokesman for the regional border department of Russia’s Federal Security Service.

Incidents with Ukrainian soldiers escaping the fierce fighting with self-defense militias in southeast Ukraine have taken place before. In one such incident, on August 4, 438 Ukrainian servicemen asked Russian border guards to allow them to cross the border into Russia. All of them were later returned to Ukraine.

So , which soldiers have refused to go back to Ukraine?
Are you going to say now you know better than even Russian media?

How about..you know, you admit that you were wrong?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:32:05 AM

Another map of the conflict area:

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:38:42 AM

It seems that somebody in the coup government used or even created this conflict for own purposes. Even if there would be no declarations of independence, there is a good reason to create conflicts artificially. I mean that it's a great possibility to get rid of potentially dangerous personnel who are no longer needed. This is a normal stage of any coup, the new government gets rid of the reactionary elements to make their own position more sustainable.
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

The Nazis entered Zhdanovka.

that's enough to make conclusion about retardedness of author, thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: