Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:08:41 PM

The Coup was funded by the US state department to the tune of 5 billion dollars

Did Russia tell you that? Because none of my friends who were on Maidan got any money, and all of my friends' parents who volunteered to give them food and water paid for those out of their own savings and pensions. Where did that 5 billion go, if none of it got to Maidan?

And a lot of the original Maidan guys, are back to protesting now because they have realized their new government is a sham.

I heard it was because they wanted the government to help the Ukrainian troops surrounded by Russian military volunteers? I should probably ask my friend what's going on, since he would be one of those back protesting (he was responsible for providing Maidan with internet and WiFi during the previous protests).

Russia did not roll in with GRAD's firing on civilians, LOL, it was the Ukraine Army that first started using artillery on civilians back in May.

The photos were of Russian trucks, and when Grad was first fired, the casualties were Ukrainian civilians and Ukrainian troops. Russia tried to play it down as if it was "the rebels" that shot GRAD, not them, but America and Europe were shocked and were trying to figure out if GRAD is even allowed within Geneva conventions. Your memories are so short! It is no wonder you guys are wishing to have a communist empire again. You all forgot how terrible it was.

Ukraine constantly pumps out BS propaganda lies about how Russia is invading

So there are no Russians in Eastern Ukraine or Crimea? Or, if there are volunteers, where did they get their military equipment? Did they have a donation collection at their local church? Or maybe everyone in Russia can buy such weapons? (Wikipedia says Russia has strict gun controls, and citizens can't buy rifles, but maybe since Wikipedia is banned in Russia, those Russians just didn't know they weren't allowed to buy them...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:14:47 PM

By the way, I'm wondering, this is a forum dedicated to a currency that enables free markets, personal financial freedom, and freedom from taxation for support of oligarchs and warmongers.

Where the hell did you communist dictator oligarch supporting assholes come from?
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:30:59 PM

More Ukie gov atrocities, 3 people incinerated during shelling attack from Ukraine army

http://www.veooz.com/videos/nHRxrVM.html
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

By the way, I'm wondering, this is a forum dedicated to a currency that enables free markets, personal financial freedom, and freedom from taxation for support of oligarchs and warmongers.

Where the hell did you communist dictator oligarch supporting assholes come from?

Where the hell do you Western Imperialism NWO supporters come from? Hypocrite.

Also labeling people who support the pro-Russian rebels "communist dictator supporters" as opposed to the jewish billionaire oligarch puppet president CIA-backed Poroshenko is pretty stupid.
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:44:31 PM

From Russia with Love!

Cheesy
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:47:33 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681840.msg8502758#msg8502758

Applies to you in the same way.
blablahblah

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:56:30 PM

The "West" is a non-entity. It's a fiction, a phantom that you've created in your paranoid Russian minds.

The US? Look around the forum, they get a lot of healthy criticism every day.
The EU? You guys seem convinced that the member countries have no will of their own, and are simply puppets that obey every command from Obama. By doing that, you insult a large group of countries in one broad sweep, exposing your prejudice and ignorance. Secondly, that makes no sense when you look at the available facts that you can check for yourself: the sizes and economies of those countries, the diverse interests, and the different cultures.

Now that we have established that there is no "West" as you see it, how can it be imperialistic when it does not exist?
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:01:52 PM

Did Russia tell you that? Because none of my friends who were on Maidan got any money, and all of my friends' parents who volunteered to give them food and water paid for those out of their own savings and pensions. Where did that 5 billion go, if none of it got to Maidan?

Are you serious? Of course you didn't get any money, why should you? You were just a... biomass. It's the brain who takes the money, not the muscles.
blablahblah

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:07:42 PM

Are you serious? Of course you didn't get any money, why should you? You were just a... biomass. It's the brain who takes the money, not the muscles.

Where did the number "5 billion" come from? What currency? Paid from what account to what account? In this case the conspiracy angle has zero credibility.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:35:16 PM

I'm not supporting western imperialism, I'm supporting Ukraine. What, you think if German or American troops go into Ukraine to fight Russia, they will make Ukraine into Germany or Russia? We ALREADY KNOW what Russia would do. It did it as USSR, and did it again with Crimea. Sure, western imperialists aren't great, but at least they're not communist dictators (who killed MILLIONS more than imperialists).

Also labeling people who support the pro-Russian rebels "communist dictator supporters" as opposed to the jewish billionaire oligarch puppet president CIA-backed Poroshenko is pretty stupid.

Wow. Now I am sure you're Russian. You're an antisemite too.
Yes, I'm sorry to break it to you, but supporting a pro communist dictatorship rebel force makes you a communist dictator. Just like supporting Muslim extremist rebels in Iraq makes you a Muslim extremist. Also, Poroshenko, CIA backed or not, was not invading foreign countries. If Russia cared so much about their own people getting bombed (which Russia instigated with the same kind of bs you're spewing here), they should have allowed Russian refugees into their country, or displayed an overwhelming show of force by putting in troops that protected their people, but didn't do any actual annexing. And it would have been completely open and public about it, unlike how it was in Crimea where everything is sencored now. But instead Putin was a weak and cowardly pussy who only gave the minimum support to those Russians he was trying to save, and let them get bombed by Ukrainian military. OR he was an idiot, and didn't realize that giving weapons to those Russians and have them go around shooting people would bring the Ukrainian army on their heads. OR, most likely, he doesn't give a shit about those Russians in Ukraine, like he never gave a shit about anyone in Ukraine, and this fight is about something completely diffrrent.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681840.msg8502758#msg8502758

Applies to you in the same way.

That link doesn't go anywhere. Tesla coils???

You guys support a country that invaded another country and started a war. The country I support isn't in the west, or part of the EU, and didn't invade anyone.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:42:02 PM

So who got this hypothetical money? Klitchko? Poroshenko? Because there wasn't anyone acting as a leader at those protests. People were generally angry that Yanukovich reneged on a thing he promised to sign, and then EXTREMELY angry that he started giving himself dictatorial powers, and unilaterally sentenced everyone on Maidan to 15 years in prison. That's the only reason all of my friends were protesting. Maybe CIA paid Yanukovich 5 billion to play a bad guy? It would explain his house and sail ship.
Paya

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:32:37 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 08:45:34 PM by Paya

So who got this hypothetical money? Klitchko? Poroshenko? Because there wasn't anyone acting as a leader at those protests.

Ask your new filthy rich leaders, not me. I cannot believe that you're so naive. Oh well. I would expect that the Orange revolution was a good lesson, but apparently it's not.

You guys support a country that invaded another country and started a war. The country I support isn't in the west, or part of the EU, and didn't invade anyone.

Stop blaming others for your own failures. I know it probably makes you feel better but running away from your own incompetence won't take you anywhere. Ukraine has been independent for 25 years. That's plenty of time. What have you (not you personally, your people) done in the meantime to make it better place for everyone? A country respected and loved by all its citizens? Where people can live a decent life? I'll tell you: nothing. You, my friend, have a serious problem flowing deep within your own society for a long time. It's a problem you have with yourself so to say. Now, large number of your citizens decided that they had it enough. They don't want to be a part of all that mess any more and want to go their own way. If you really think that this can be solved by means of civil war, with what your new oligarch bosses cinically call "ATO"... you're in for a rude awakening.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:56:43 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:01:56 PM by Balthazar

That link doesn't go anywhere. Tesla coils???
Quote especially for you:

blablahblah
It seems that you can't stop thinking about the Communists even while reading articles about science, watching a movie or having sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Forrestal

Following him would be much simpler for you. Smiley

that invaded another country
Could you give us the fucking proof? Just tired of reading your continuous unbacked statements. Even state department have spent some time to make photoshop'd satellite images... You should be ashamed of your laziness.

and started a war
You need to learn this subject better. According to ukrainian "authorities" there is no war, there is "anti-terrorist operation".

Ukraine has been independent for 25 years.
Not to mention that ukrainian independence has been started with full-scale military invasion of Sevastopol and annexation of this region in 1993. Yep, Rassah's memory is too short to remember that Sevastopol was a city of federal subject significance within RSFSR since 1948 and never was a part of Ukraine. There was a coup in the RSFSR and the central government was weakened enough to make such annexation of city unpunished, Ukrainian authorities used this situation. Don't even try to compare it with Crimea referendum because it was real, german-style annexation. They were too lazy even for imitations of any democratic procedures. Ukrainian army simply came to the city with armed vehicles, dissolved the parliament, replaced all flags on administrative buildings and then put a democratically elected city government into the jail. A kind of traditional ukrainian way to the democracy.

And now they're blaming Russia for referendum in the Crimea, what a joke. Despite the fact that no one used armed vehicles to disband the government and parliament of the Crimea, and no one was put in jail there. Republic is run by the same people who ran it within Ukraine, just changed the titles and signs on administrative buildings. Cheesy
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:57:54 PM

Stop blaming others for your own failures. I know it probably makes you feel better but running away from your own incompetence won't take you anywhere. Ukraine has been independent for 25 years. That's plenty of time. What have you (not you personally, your people) done in the meantime to make it better place for everyone? A country respected and loved by all its citizens? Where people can live a decent life? I'll tell you: nothing. You, my friend, have a serious problem flowing deep within your own society for a long time. It's a problem you have with yourself so to say. Now, large number of your citizens decided that they had it enough. They don't want to be a part of all that mess any more and want to go their own way. If you really think that this can be solved by means of civil war, with what your new oligarch bosses cinically call "ATO"... you're in for a rude awakening.

"Ukraine has been independent for 25 years. That's plenty of time."

you're saying ukraine and it's territory is now up for grabs? are you excusing invasion in this weird perverted way?
Pagan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:03:09 PM

Journo's film #Russia weapons convoy, SAM's using cover of darkness to cross #Ukraine border

video: http://www.tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-ze-swiata,2/artyleria-wozy-opancerzone-i-bron-przeciwlotnicza-ruchy-rosjan-przed-kamera-tvn24,460025.html

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Paya

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:32:05 PM

you're saying ukraine and it's territory is now up for grabs? are you excusing invasion in this weird perverted way?

No. I am saying that Ukrainians had enough time to fix things and to make their society healthy and prosperous, but they failed miserably. Ukraine has been slowly falling appart for years, from within, it's nothing new. And while their country is imploding, some Ukrainians, as usual, are trying to find excuses everywhere else but in their own yard.
Pagan

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:41:05 PM

In St. Peterburg brought about 100 wounded troops

http://www.svoboda.org/content/article/26551544.html

More than 1 thousand Russians dead or wounded in Ukraine

Russians created Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/554080374717721/) to exchange information about missing, dead and wounded Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

StopFake.org

blablahblah

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:01:14 PM

You see, the thing about Russians is that their "pravda" does not accurately translate to the word "truth". There's a cultural divide there, since pravda relates to law, legality, and decree, unlike truth, which is objective and absolute, and often considered to be of divine origin. On the one hand, they may have a good point if discussing quantum physics or General Relativity, or if intuitively applying similar concepts of relativity to interactions between humans. Because, you know, "what really happened" may indeed be different for different observers.

On the other hand, none of the Russians here are discussing those sorts of philosophical things. They readily dismiss someone else's "truth", presumably because they assume that it has the same flaky governmental style as the "pravda". The mentality seems to be that everyone else is potentially lying, whereas only the Kremlin has the power to speak the real pravda. "All Western information is potentially bullshit. It's not the pravda until the Kremlin says it is!"

So you see, they have such a long history of being stubborn authoritarians that it's built into the language. Some Russians, not all. You know how it goes. Wink

Pagan

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:04:22 PM

Poland: Russian Army Operating in Ukraine

"Nobody can seriously accept talk of "separatists" in Ukraine anymore," Donald Tusk told parliament, adding that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization has over the past day gathered "very solid confirmation" that the Russia military has entered Ukraine.
"The information is from NATO and confirmed by our intelligence, and is basically unambiguous," he said.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/poland-russian-army-operating-in-ukraine-20140827-00084

StopFake.org

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: