Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:45:11 PM

parading prisoners through main square - a great example of a country you all russophiles would love to live in Smiley i mean that's not even russia, that's a step further.. why don't you all just move to north korea?

and while moscow celebrates a new page in it's history - page of fear of blue and yellow colors, Ukraine "celebrates" 23rd years of independence and i send my best wishes to all those celebrating together with it. there can't be any happiness while people are dying from russian plague but i'm sure peace will come and everything will be alright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:56:57 PM

parading prisoners through main square - a great example of a country you all russophiles would love to live in Smiley i mean that's not even russia, that's a step further.. why don't you all just move to north korea?

and while moscow celebrates a new page in it's history - page of fear of blue and yellow colors, Ukraine "celebrates" 23rd years of independence and i send my best wishes to all those celebrating together with it. there can't be any happiness while people are dying from russian plague but i'm sure peace will come and everything will be alright.

Better than the Ukraine gov which just tortures and executes all their POW's. Those guys should be thanking Jesus they are still breathing.

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:03:16 PM

It's a "pyccкaя вecнa (russian spring)" - the GULAG lagers convoy

http://ukrainewarlog.blogspot.com/2014/08/ukrainian-pows-marched-through-streets.html

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
gmat

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:24:02 AM

bolszevia you lie in your blood
Your ultimate stupidity exceeds all possible limits. My family have lost thousands of acres of land after revolution and almost all members of my paternal ancestors line were executed. If you think that I'm a bolshevik then you're typical russophobic shithead who unable to think using own brain... TV and newspapers are sources of your decision-making power, what a shame.

This is normal with you who does not speak like we psychiatric hospital - we had it in Poland 45 years
It seems that they should prolong it personally for you. I don't see any reason why should I think otherwise about the person who starts discussion from stereotypic insults and projections. You have shown a complete lack of basic communication skills. You're a disgrace of all Polish people.

I'm not a Russophobe, I know some Russians with whom I maintain regular contacts, I think like most normal people in the world that the current government of Putin headed in a straight line decline bolszevia CCCP, it probably is not a stereotype? Kremlin lie supposedly does not sponsor war and no to what is happening in the Donbas nothing is also not a stereotype - a fact, what did the soldiers is a primitive and barbaric, and do not insult insults me, because as I think many people in the this world
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:22:08 AM

Better than the Ukraine gov which just tortures and executes all their POW's. Those guys should be thanking Jesus they are still breathing.

right, except all evidence you have of that is russian propaganda and parading prisoners is something DNR prides themselves with.

what happened to discussions about ballistic missile use? you seem to be eager to swallow all the shit russia shoves into your throat?

P.S. updated map of situation in ATO region: http://img.pravda.com.ua/files/d/d/dd1ad30-25-08.jpg

according to some reports ATO forces have taken under control north part of Lugansk, pretty good news if true.
Paya

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:37:28 AM

parading prisoners through main square - a great example of a country you all russophiles would love to live in Smiley

You'd prefer them to be executed like Ukrainian "oligarch battalions" usually do with their POWs?

Anyway. It was just a convenient reminiscence to Moscow event in 1944, and a message to Kiev. No one was hurt or beaten: few insults, hurdled eggs and rotten tomatoes can be hardly compared to hundreds of civilians killed or crippled by indiscriminative shelling of cities by Ukrainian forces. Yeah, let's start a drama about this harmless parade, while pretending that we're not seeing war crimes and huge humanitarian catastrophy caused by Kiev  Roll Eyes

P.S. updated map of situation in ATO region: http://img.pravda.com.ua/files/d/d/dd1ad30-25-08.jpg

That map is just ridiculous. It is showing situation as it was like a month or two ago, and even then it was way too optimistic for Ukrainian side. If you want to know what is really going on instead of reading propaganda bullshit, check: http://militarymaps.info/
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:51:44 AM

You'd prefer them to be executed like Ukrainian "oligarch battalions" usually do with their POWs?

Anyway. It was just a convenient reminiscence to Moscow event in 1944, and a message to Kiev. No one was hurt or beaten: few insults, hurdled eggs and rotten tomatoes can be hardly compared to hundreds of civilians killed or crippled by indiscriminative shelling of cities by Ukrainian forces. Yeah, let's start a drama about this harmless parade, while pretending that we're not seeing war crimes and huge humanitarian catastrophy caused by Kiev  Roll Eyes

"like Ukrainian "oligarch battalions" usually do with their POWs" except you don't have a single piece of evidence of that apart from usual RT bullshit, right?

"hundreds of civilians killed or crippled by indiscriminative shelling of cities by Ukrainian forces" you mean by DNR and LNR forces, right?

"humanitarian catastrophy caused by Kiev" you mean started by Moscow, right?
cryptofan5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:20:40 PM

I suppose this link also belongs in this thread:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/24795705/rebels-parade-captured-soldiers-as-kiev-marks-independence-day/
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:23:29 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 12:48:50 PM by blablahblah

According to the TV, the organisers of that march/the Donetsk/Lugansk/Donbas authorities have committed a war-crime. Have you heard of the Geneva Convention? Public humiliation and stoning of the prisoners was clearly visible on video. (But of course, you only show links that falsely portray the criminal Russians as if they were angels. Oops, correction: even that picture is bad enough. But I guess that the degenerates are OK with parading prisoners at gunpoint.)

The real Nazis (you know, the German ones) also "cleaned the streets" after parading "dirty Jews" and Gypsies. What you and Balthazar and Nemo like to call "anti-fascists", are just regular fascists. Stupid criminals.

I will start a new thread on this if you guys don't explain this to my satisfaction.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:53:10 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 02:36:39 PM by Balthazar

It seems that Putin-Merkel pact is about to be signed...

• Recognition of Poroshenko as the legitimate president;
  • Mutual ceasefire, legitimization of DPR and LPR;
  • Implementation of federative state instead of dying unitary approach;
  • Non-bloc status for the Ukraine (no NATO or EU membership);
  • 500 million euro of financial help for eastern ukraine;

Just got this pic from my ukrainian friend:

Another great sample of butthurt by maidummies:

http://nashigroshi.org/2014/08/24/merkel-predlozhyla-poroshenko-vzyatku-chtobyi-donbass-dostalsya-terrorystam-putyna/

I will start a new thread on this if you guys don't explain this to my satisfaction.
Just do it, enough empty blahblablah.
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:29:41 PM

i wish people here watched compilations from stopfake.org more often: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvGjdjjdoT0 (especially considering it posts fakes from ukrainian media as well and so shouldn't be blindly accused of being biased)
Paya

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:13:32 PM

"like Ukrainian "oligarch battalions" usually do with their POWs" except you don't have a single piece of evidence of that apart from usual RT bullshit, right?
There's plenty of records everywhere, easy to find even if you don't know anyone in Donbass personally or can't speak Ukrainian or Russian language. Oh, and I am not watching RT. Question is: what medias are you following, please tell us who is this ultimate truth-teller that you trust so much?

"hundreds of civilians killed or crippled by indiscriminative shelling of cities by Ukrainian forces" you mean by DNR and LNR forces, right?
Yeah, it must be DNR and LNR forces shelling their cities and killing their own people. Probably makes sense in parallel universe you're living in.

"humanitarian catastrophy caused by Kiev" you mean started by Moscow, right?
Of course. Moscow has blocked Kiev, Kharkov and Lvov. Moscow is also bombing them. We all know that Ukrainian paramilitary is dropping only flowers onto Donetsk and Luhansk.
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:33:33 PM

Just do it, enough empty blahblablah.

Done.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756195.0

Your turn. Go on, then. Defend their actions.

There's plenty of records everywhere, easy to find even if you don't know anyone in Donbass personally or can't speak Ukrainian or Russian language. Oh, and I am not watching RT. Question is: what medias are you following, please tell us who is this ultimate truth-teller that you trust so much?

Yeah, it must be DNR and LNR forces shelling their cities and killing their own people. Probably makes sense in parallel universe you're living in.

Actually, yes. If the East-Ukraine Ruskies are barbaric enough to do a disgusting, degrading and illegal parade of POWs, which breaks international law, why wouldn't they kill their own people? It fits their MO. They're behaving worse than animals.
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:44:26 PM

Of course. Moscow has blocked Kiev, Kharkov and Lvov. Moscow is also bombing them. We all know that Ukrainian paramilitary is dropping only flowers onto Donetsk and Luhansk.

"There's plenty of records everywhere" do show me records depicting as you've mentioned "executions of POW by ukrainian oligarch batallions". preferably videos.

"who is this ultimate truth-teller" nobody? logic and common sense are required to filter the immense amounts of bullshit coming at us from all media outlets.

"DNR and LNR forces shelling their cities and killing their own people" there are videos of locals saying they are surprised shelling rounds are coming from direction of rebel forces. there are videos analyzing shelling and geolocating the source to dislocation of rebel forces. i mean evidence that DNR and LNR are doing this is not less significant than evidence against Ukrainian Army. the key difference here is that Ukrainian Army targets rebels, not civilians.

"Moscow has blocked Kiev, Kharkov and Lvov." russian citizens have organized the rebel movement, russian weapons have been repeatedly discovered at places of dislocation of rebel forces, russian government does nothing to ensure border is safe, i mean how can this even happen - whole world is accusing russia that it allows leaking of mercenaries through russia's border and they don't even try to give OSCE access to monitor borders? i'd like to see you sneaking through russian border with ak47 at any other place except east of ukraine.

"Moscow is also bombing them" well there are videos of grads shooting in direction of ukraine from russian territory: http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.de/2014/07/russian-grad-firing-from-russian-soil.html - this stuff is not easy to fake, especially considering russian media has released recording of locals confirming the shooting and excusing it by "it was only in response to shooting from ukrainian side". well of course.
Paya

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:53:29 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:18:54 PM by Paya

If the East-Ukraine Ruskies are barbaric enough to do a disgusting, degrading and illegal parade of POWs, which breaks international law, why wouldn't they kill their own people? It fits their MO. They're behaving worse than animals.

Yet, oddly enough, people of Donbass support those "animals". And they are not "Ruskies". Vast majority of rebels are Ukrainian citizens. Your extensive use of derogative language tells a lot about your own barbarism, though.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:53:50 PM

right, except all evidence you have of that is russian propaganda and parading prisoners is something DNR prides themselves with.

what happened to discussions about ballistic missile use? you seem to be eager to swallow all the shit russia shoves into your throat?

according to some reports ATO forces have taken under control north part of Lugansk, pretty good news if true.

I showed you plenty of evidence about ballistic missile use in Ukraine. You simply choose not to believe it. The frickin' Pentagon even admitted they were using them, to a CNN crew of all people.

By the way, I posted a  youtube vid a while back that actually showed the missile strike in action but it was taken down by the Youtube secret police. That was some irrefutable proof, but I guess the youtube monitors did not want it to be seen. Censorship in action... never thought I'd see the day.
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:10:06 PM

I showed you plenty of evidence about ballistic missile use in Ukraine. You simply choose not to believe it. The frickin' Pentagon even admitted they were using them, to a CNN crew of all people.

By the way, I posted a  youtube vid a while back that actually showed the missile strike in action but it was taken down by the Youtube secret police. That was some irrefutable proof, but I guess the youtube monitors did not want it to be seen. Censorship in action... never thought I'd see the day.

"I showed you plenty of evidence about ballistic missile use in Ukraine" no, you've shown a bunch of links to the same CNN report showing one retired army guy and bunch of correspondents speculating over BM use and NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM PENTAGON as you claim

also you showed me video of Proton-M rocket that blew up in Russia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9Il8q0rt4 - you could yourself reupload this and call it ukrainian BM strike and i'm sure same "youtube secret police" would come after it as well

and you showed me apparently dysfunctional SS-21 rocket lying on the ground, one that have NOT detonated and doesn't have any signs of having fallen from the sky which undoubtedly would have caused either explosion or at least some mayhem to the trees and grass around it?

so what *actual* evidence do you have? are you seriously satisfied by those 3 things? a report without official confirmation, a fake video and a broken rocket?
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:13:48 PM

"I showed you plenty of evidence about ballistic missile use in Ukraine" no, you've shown a bunch of links to the same CNN report showing one retired army guy and bunch of correspondents speculating over BM use and NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM PENTAGON as you claim

also you showed me video of Proton-M rocket that blew up in Russia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9Il8q0rt4 - you could yourself reupload this and call it ukrainian BM strike and i'm sure same "youtube secret police" would come after it as well

and you showed me apparently dysfunctional SS-21 rocket lying on the ground, one that have NOT detonated

so what *actual* evidence do you have? are you seriously satisfied by those 3 things? a report without official confirmation, a fake video and a broken rocket?

Bro, there is no use arguing with you. I have witnessed your endless circular logic for the past 10 pages and it has gotten tiring. You will believe whatever you want to believe - which namely that no ballistic missiles are being used (despite heavy evidence to the contrary which you constantly deny) You also seem to believe that the DPR and LPR armies have been bombing themselves and killing their own civilians LOL.... man you really do live in an alternate universe.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

Novorissiya Military Briefing - as of August 22nd

http://slavyangrad.org/2014/08/25/novorossiya-military-briefing-situation-as-of-august-22-2014/

1. By August 22nd, 2014 it became completely obvious that the Junta will not be able to occupy Donetsk either by August 24th, 2014 or by September 1st, 2014. The general offensive that began on July 1st, 2014, and which was intended to crush Novorossiya, has chocked. The junta suffered key defeats near Shakhtersk and Krasniy Luch, when it was unable to cut off the DPR from the LPR, following which it became mired in bloody battles for Ilovaysk and Yasinovataya. At the same time, the southern battlegroup was crushed and routed in the Southern Cauldron.

2. It may still be too early to tell, but, overall, there is every indication that the army of Novorossiya is winning the strategic defensive operation. In the last several days, there has been a clear weakening of the Junta’s onslaught on the People’s Republics, as evidenced by the convulsive attempts to advance on Ilovaysk at all cost and the meandering of the semi-encircled troops to the south-west of Lugansk.

3. The fact that Yasinovataya and Ilovaysk were able to withstand the Junta’s onslaught completely derailed the announced assault on Donetsk. And the column of white trucks [Note: the Russian humanitarian aid convoy] that passed in the direction of Lugansk on August 22, 2014 vividly demonstrated that the plan of complete encirclement of Lugansk had failed and the breakthrough to Novosvetlovka and Khryashchevatoye had been pushed back. At the same time, the situation is worsening daily for the enemy troops that operated to the south-west and south of Lugansk, as the self-defense militia forces are conducting increasingly bolder and more decisive actions aimed at creating a new cauldron, which threatens to trap various units of three separate brigades and the attached support assets. Remember that only 4-5 days ago they were shouting that they were already in the center of Lugansk, sweeping the city.

4. On the whole, the Junta’s offensive has stopped, and the front has gradually stabilized. The Militia begins to nibble on the battlefront, probing for weak points in the positions of the Junta troops in order to cut off many of the incursions in the front line. Only a lack of forces stops the Militia from going on a full-scale offensive, which for now is replaced with actions of the saboteur-reconnaisance groups (“SRG”) and the creation of tactical encirclements. Nevertheless, the overall trend favors the Militia forces, who over the last 2-3 days have been successful in their defensive battles, in inflicting serious losses on the Junta and in driving the enemy forces out of a number of settlements.

5. The Junta is facing serious problems. It is necessary to stop the offensive to replenish depleted units, move up the reserves, concentrate armor, and resume the attacks in the new operational environment. The Junta instead continues to persist in trying to advance in the framework of the already thwarted plan and with the same forces, the very forces that could not succeed even when they were still at full strength. Theoretically, the Junta’s persistent attempts to break through the wall with its head are good for the Militia, as the Junta expends a great deal of infantry and armored vehicles in these attempts to take “something, anything” – attempts which have already lost their operational significance. Daily reports from our side and tantrums from the enemy show that the Junta forces every day lose dozens (on some days – hundreds) troops dead and missing. Military hardware losses are also heavy, and the worst thing for the Junta is that some of these vehicles fall into the hands of the Militia, which then uses them against the enemy troops.

More at link.
Paya

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:16:13 PM

do show me records depicting as you've mentioned "executions of POW by ukrainian oligarch batallions". preferably videos.
Ah, so you prefer videos served on silver plate. Right. Why don't you ask me to handhold you to the place of execution? Do your own research, lazy bag.

logic and common sense are required to filter the immense amounts of bullshit coming at us from all media outlets.
Was this logic and common sense of yours which inspired you to show us some faked old map taken from well known Kiev's propaganda website? Better clean your filter because, as it seems, it lets through only one type of informations: Ukrainian government's bullshit.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: