Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734758 times)
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:50:55 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 11:34:01 PM by Pagan

The Telegraph - Russian armoured vehicles and military trucks cross border into Ukraine

A column of armoured vehicles and military trucks crossed the border from Russia into Ukraine on Thursday night, in the first confirmed sighting of such an incident by Western journalists.

[...] The convoy, which included at least 23 vehicles, appeared to be waiting until sunset near a refugee camp just outside Donetsk, before moving towards the crossing without turning off headlights or making any other attempt to conceal itself.

[...] While the force did not seem to be a substantial invasion force, it confirms that military supplies are moving across the border. While the APCs carried no visible markings the fuel tankers and soft-skinned trucks in the convoy bore black Russian military number plates.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11035401/Russian-armoured-vehicles-and-military-trucks-cross-border-into-Ukraine.html

More Russian Tanks Reported Far From The Aid Convoy But Deep In Ukraine -- As Donetsk Burns

http://www.interpretermag.com/ukraine-liveblog-day-178-russian-aid-convoy-on-the-move-again/#3804 … …

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:49:41 PM

Rats abandoning a sinking ship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ow5sEsSyI4

In Donbas 46 Chechen mercenaries have surrendered to ATO forces

46 militants from the Caucasus have surrendered to ATO forces, the volunteer battallion Donbas wrote on its FB page, reports Espreso.tv.

“Today’s summary – 46 Caucasus nationals have voluntarily surrendered. By preliminary data – all of them are from the Chechen republic,” the battalion’s representatives noted.

The soldiers also inform that Horlivka at present is under the caring supervision of the best paratroopers in the world.”

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/08/14/in-donbas-46-chechen-mercenaries-have-surrendered-to-ato-forces/

Fake news. There were no chechens, rofl. Anything that comes from euromaidanpress can be considered fake news.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:32:58 AM

"Chechens" and "voluntarily surrendered" in the same sentence? Lol, what a stupid joke! Did you tried to find something more believable? Grin
needbmw
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:59:03 AM

pagan stop spreading shit here

NO PSAKING!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:22:39 AM

"Chechens" and "voluntarily surrendered" in the same sentence? Lol, what a stupid joke! Did you tried to find something more believable? Grin

They can't get a video or photo of these Chechens despite the fact that they voluntarily surrendered? If there were in fact Chechens fighting for the Rebels, then the Kiev junta would have been shitting in their pants right now.
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:24:05 AM

They can't get a video or photo of these Chechens despite the fact that they voluntarily surrendered? If there were in fact Chechens fighting for the Rebels, then the Kiev junta would have been shitting in their pants right now.

the news is they didn't surrender but are in talks about ukrainian army letting them go back to russia. it might still be fake though but certainly a more believable story.

and as for nobody has seen them

http://nvua.net/img/article/74/3_main.jpg - how about those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ib0nqrLh14 - or those?
jurij.timofejev

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:27:12 AM

GOOD NEWS!!!

http://youtu.be/7Ow5sEsSyI4

This phone conversation between Russian FSB and agent "working" in Ukrainian territory shows the bad situation of Russian killers. The 2nd is complaining about "no way out situation" and asking for "window" to get out of Ukraine. Strelkov "has turned to sect - Orthodoxy and leading to death his soldiers"..

About "humanitarian convoy"... it is stopped by the border of Ukraine, because all ways to Lugansk and Donetsk are blocked by Ukrainian army and there are no ways to get illegally to Russian fighters.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:01:28 AM

Kadyrov already got some of his "medical supplies" back in coffins. I'm sure more are coming.

There are a few jokes in our press about the humanitarian convoy. I've picked ones that would make sense even translated.

- A humanitarian aid convoy might be sent by the US to protect the civilians against the Russian humanitarian one.

- Voice of Russia has told Romanians that if they start protesting against russian politics they will too get a humanitarian convoy.

- Russian will also help with the plumbing in the villages. In each truck you can see barrels sticking out.

- Ukrainians are wondering why in each truck there are 80 fully armed drivers.

- PSD (Leading party in romania , known for bribing during elections) is wondering why the Russian are sending food and other stuff to the population 5 months after the election and not in the days before.

- While the convoy is advancing in Ukraine the Russian soldiers have started to buy down anti-tank and anti-personal drugs and survival kits with medium to long range

- A village has blown up after a soldier dropped a box with Rivanol.

niothor, I want to address these jokes in more depth.

First a note to Romanians. Smiley That you, shall I say, dislike Soviet Union is quite understandable. However, the fact that you project this dislike onto Russia is unfounded, yet something that is just too good not to be used to sick Romanians on to Russians by some interested third party. Just think. Russia itself was under the Soviet hood at the time, lead by a Georgian, with another Georgian as a head of KGB, the Soviet Army consisted of representatives from all republics of that time, the annexed territories were ascribed to Ukraine (which it still holds). So, Georgia gets to rule, Ukraine gets the land, and Russia gets the blame. An interesting outcome. Would you be so kind to pass this thought on the Romanian forums that you frequent?

It is sad to see even Russian effort at help, not to mention the initiatives for peace talks, getting demonised. Russia has always been the first and sometimes the only, country to offer large-scale help when disasters struck other nations. I can mention the latest flooding in Yugoslavia, or the more distant tsunami in Japan, which is, by the way, a hostile towards Russia country, yet in the moment of need Russia ignores such hostilities and extends a hand of help, with equipment, rescue workers, and offering to host a skating championship at short notice.

The jokes you list fell rather contrived. For example "A humanitarian aid convoy might be sent by the US to protect the civilians against the Russian humanitarian one." But US, together with Canada have already sent "humanitarian help" to Ukraine in the form of non-lethal (though no one controlled or questioned it) weapons to be used in the East of Ukraine. I hear no angry outcry in the "civilised world", though.

These jokes is just another aspect of rumour-spreading to prime the local population to become a willing cannon fodder in somebody else's agenda, should such need arise.

I checked the Russian jokes at http://www.anekdot.ru/last/anekdot/ to get a feel of what is on the mind of people and in the rumour mill. There are surprisingly few political ones, and those are mainly aimed at the domestic problems. there are only 5-6 international jokes on the first 2 pages, and even they do not bear any anger or aggression. There are only a couple about Ukraine:

- That Ukraine chose Europe does not at all mean that Europe has to marry her.

And a couple to the world in general:

- I don't want WWIII, I want Hal-Life 3, but by the looks of it, getting WWIII is more likely.
 - The world is divided into clever and stupid. And the stupid are divided into religious clans and political parties.

As for keymone2, I have classified him for my own reference as a much more clever version of Pagan. Yet, a smart bomb is still a bomb. His posts seem rational until you start digging deeper, when all kinds of discrepancies appear. Mostly its a grain of reality weaved into a constructed lie to make it appear plausible. I don't know why he is doing it - believing what he writes or for some other motives, but most of his statement had been discussed an refuted before.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
keymone2

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

As for keymone2, I have classified him for my own reference as a much more clever version of Pagan. Yet, a smart bomb is still a bomb. His posts seem rational until you start digging deeper, when all kinds of discrepancies appear. Mostly its a grain of reality weaved into a constructed lie to make it appear plausible. I don't know why he is doing it - believing what he writes or for some other motives, but most of his statement had been discussed an refuted before.

"all kinds of discrepancies appear" i don't like discrepancies, please do show me where i'm wrong and i will be thanking you

"I don't know why he is doing it" i have my perception of reality which for many reasons is different than yours. the truth is somewhere in the middle as always. yet considering the immense amounts of russian propaganda around the internet it's only logical to be willing to debunk some of it and provide information from the other side. i cannot be 100% sure if it's propaganda or truth, i can only analyze and accept what is most plausible.

so far the schizophrenic shouting of nazis taking over ukraine - simply does not hold up to any scrutiny. but what is important to understand is that nobody can actually disprove such nonsense claim and people who want to believe it - will believe it. that is being the ground of russian propaganda and *everything else* just seems plausible after you've accepted that one nonsense non-evidential claim that nazis are everywhere.

"most of his statement had been discussed an refuted before" like what exactly? i honestly would like to know.
gmat

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:36:33 AM

http://www.62.ua/news/598206
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:47:14 AM

Kadyrov already got some of his "medical supplies" back in coffins. I'm sure more are coming.

There are a few jokes in our press about the humanitarian convoy. I've picked ones that would make sense even translated.

- A humanitarian aid convoy might be sent by the US to protect the civilians against the Russian humanitarian one.

- Voice of Russia has told Romanians that if they start protesting against russian politics they will too get a humanitarian convoy.

- Russian will also help with the plumbing in the villages. In each truck you can see barrels sticking out.

- Ukrainians are wondering why in each truck there are 80 fully armed drivers.

- PSD (Leading party in romania , known for bribing during elections) is wondering why the Russian are sending food and other stuff to the population 5 months after the election and not in the days before.

- While the convoy is advancing in Ukraine the Russian soldiers have started to buy down anti-tank and anti-personal drugs and survival kits with medium to long range

- A village has blown up after a soldier dropped a box with Rivanol.

niothor, I want to address these jokes in more depth.

First a note to Romanians. Smiley That you, shall I say, dislike Soviet Union is quite understandable. However, the fact that you project this dislike onto Russia is unfounded, yet something that is just too good not to be used to sick Romanians on to Russians by some interested third party. Just think. Russia itself was under the Soviet hood at the time, lead by a Georgian, with another Georgian as a head of KGB, the Soviet Army consisted of representatives from all republics of that time, the annexed territories were ascribed to Ukraine (which it still holds). So, Georgia gets to rule, Ukraine gets the land, and Russia gets the blame. An interesting outcome. Would you be so kind to pass this thought on the Romanian forums that you frequent?

It is sad to see even Russian effort at help, not to mention the initiatives for peace talks, getting demonised. Russia has always been the first and sometimes the only, country to offer large-scale help when disasters struck other nations. I can mention the latest flooding in Yugoslavia, or the more distant tsunami in Japan, which is, by the way, a hostile towards Russia country, yet in the moment of need Russia ignores such hostilities and extends a hand of help, with equipment, rescue workers, and offering to host a skating championship at short notice.

The jokes you list fell rather contrived. For example "A humanitarian aid convoy might be sent by the US to protect the civilians against the Russian humanitarian one." But US, together with Canada have already sent "humanitarian help" to Ukraine in the form of non-lethal (though no one controlled or questioned it) weapons to be used in the East of Ukraine. I hear no angry outcry in the "civilised world", though.

These jokes is just another aspect of rumour-spreading to prime the local population to become a willing cannon fodder in somebody else's agenda, should such need arise.

I checked the Russian jokes at http://www.anekdot.ru/last/anekdot/ to get a feel of what is on the mind of people and in the rumour mill. There are surprisingly few political ones, and those are mainly aimed at the domestic problems. there are only 5-6 international jokes on the first 2 pages, and even they do not bear any anger or aggression. There are only a couple about Ukraine:

- That Ukraine chose Europe does not at all mean that Europe has to marry her.

And a couple to the world in general:

- I don't want WWIII, I want Hal-Life 3, but by the looks of it, getting WWIII is more likely.
 - The world is divided into clever and stupid. And the stupid are divided into religious clans and political parties.

First , those king of jokes are published on that newspaper website every week , and about what's the top news. It's either us , russia ,israel or one of our oligarch faking a suicide to get out of jail.

After this , let me address your points.. and a few more.

A second "first" . let me tell you that it's a pleasure to find somebody to take russia side and be able to talk with him , unlike the guys that say fuck us , fuck europe , burn wood , eat iodine.

Now, you're saying that the current russia is not like the urss. Ok. But then I want you to come out and say that the current us is not to be blamed for the death and persecution of the natives. It wasn't the same usa at that time , wasn't it?
And about the leaders , the current president it;s the same , god knows where this momkobama was born ...

And here we come to the point that matters. Most of you russians think that if we criticize russian involvement in urkaine (please don't deny it) we are supporters of the us.
No hell no. most of us romanians and most of europeans say... fuck them both.
That's why i dislike Putin tentative of control of the internet that's why i dislike cia programs, the mpaa , (I was a helper on thepiratebay website a long time ago , blue skull) or any bullshit prism programs.

This is one thing most of the russians don't understand. If i criticize russia i'm an enemy and i'm pro us.
Hell if I get how most of you think but this is insane.

It seems that ww2 has left some scars and something else that have really messed up some of the heads there...
You can check the forums , most of the pro-ru had the same opinion , russia will survive , we can deal with it , it's you who are going to starve.
It some persecution concept that is hidden deep inside the brain or god knows what.

40 years of brainwashing where you where pictured as the survivors of the ww2 , the ones that fought and died and managed to defeat the evil germany (alone , not to mention the allies as it was only you who did it all) and then... country with a gdp smaller that california , accepted on the backdoor at the g8 and which doesn't produce anything , all the cool stuff comes from outside.

And most of you are blaming this on the rest of the world rather than you and try to demonize everything that comes from he west.

*Please not that i use you to picture pro Russians and Russian , not you or your way of thinking

WHY?

And then

Why always the double measures?

When nato troops arrived in poland ... why nato forces so close to border , why us want was why nazi troops in poland , those where the post.
When russia is moving 40k troops to the border , it's .. we need to protect ourselves.

The same thing with the picture about the nato bases , those bases are there because those country need the same protection as you do.
What the hell is the problem.
So poland , hungary , romania , should withdraw all their troops and send them to spain so that russian can feel at ease?
What about us?

If somebody doesn't share your idea you're (not you specifically ) quick on the propaganda offensive depicting everything as evil

Romania took a stance against the russian involvement , what was next?

You depict russian media as informative , as a neutral party , then let me show you this video...
http://adevarul.ro/news/eveniment/rusia-declansat-propaganda-stupida-romaniei-1_535d40a50d133766a8244db6/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Jo4iTGtZs
And crap the video was deleted.

But
1) One russian reporter goes to a village and makes a whole scene asking for a romanian bag of salt and he continuously asks for romanian salt why holding a bag of that stuff in his hand.
Conclusion... romania has no salt.
The biggest salt company is owned by the romanian people here through an investment fund and all the salt we consume comes from sarom sa but .. no.. the rt crew knows something else. Romanians have no salt!

2) then they go to a village where the factory has been closed and start blaming the eu for this and the jobs lost.
Funny fact is that the factory in question was owned by mechel group , a russian one that closed 5 factories in romania two years ago sending 20 000 people to the unemployment office. But no , to the rt guys all is to be blamed on the eu.

With this kind of attitude where if someone criticize you you go to the offensive in this way of course nobody is going to like you.

Watch those threads about russia..
Don't you see the same people commenting ? Unlike in the others where there are a bunch writing.
Why? Because all of them are tired of this propaganda made by both 247crypto and pagan.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 11:50:53 AM

Thanks for making your standing clear. I will address some of your questions:

unlike the guys that say fuck us , fuck europe , burn wood , eat iodine
Iodine won't help. Tongue But seriously, there are always some extremists in all countries. I must note that I see quite a lot of comments from Russia, especially directed at ukrainians that bear a sad, disappointed or pitying tone. It's seldom that I see outright hatred.

Now, you're saying that the current russia is not like the urss. Ok. But then I want you to come out and say that the current us is not to be blamed for the death and persecution of the natives. It wasn't the same usa at that time , wasn't it?

In a way, it's the same USA, only having completed the colonisation of the North America, they turned outward. The comparison would have been valid if the aggressions were done by NAFTA with a Mexican president ruling over all NAFTA countries.

Most of you russians think that if we criticize russian involvement in urkaine (please don't deny it) we are supporters of the us.
I am not, but it's refreshing to see that the world is not too polarised.

This is one thing most of the russians don't understand. If i criticize russia i'm an enemy and i'm pro us.
Hell if I get how most of you think but this is insane.
There is a difference between criticizing and demonising. What most Russians see in the Western media is the latter, and that forms their opinion of the Westerners as the enemies in general.

It seems that ww2 has left some scars and something else that have really messed up some of the heads there...
40 years of brainwashing where you where pictured as the survivors of the ww2
It's not only about WWII. Multiply that number by 20 and you'll get the approximate depth of historic memory of various onslaughts against Russia.

And most of you are blaming this on the rest of the world rather than you and try to demonize everything that comes from he west.
The opinion is rather reverse in Russia, seeing the West starting to demonise Russia as soon as comes on track of development and revival. The West praised Russia during the Yeltsin reign, when Russia was plundered and in economic turmoil. During that time the CIA head frequently visited Russia to give advice, in much the same way that Poroshenko (in US references, "our man in Kiev") gets his advice now and with much the same result for the country.

Why always the double measures?

When nato troops arrived in poland ... why nato forces so close to border , why us want was why nazi troops in poland , those where the post.
When russia is moving 40k troops to the border , it's .. we need to protect ourselves.

You mean double standards? I could ask the same.
Russia would not have minded if Poland moved Polish troops within its borders or Romanians moved Romanian troops. What unnerves Russia is the massive US presence along the whole perimeter of its borders (not just Europe) and the pan-European missile system that can be used either as an attack mechanism or as a mechanism to suppress retaliation, thus shifting the balance of power. Russia is neither very impressed that US one-sided pulled out of the agreement for reduction of strategic assault weapons.

About propaganda. It would be foolish to deny that Russia does not use Western propaganda techniques - in a war, as many noticed with the sanctions, when an assault is initiated, there is always a counter-assault, however they are armatures, a kindergarten in comparison in use of propaganda. In this connection, let me finish with another joke, that I think I mentioned before:

Two tank drivers sit in a Parisian café sipping coffee, a column of military hardware parked on the curb. One driver to another:
 - You know, the only thing I regret about is that we lost the information war.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:00:20 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 04:46:36 PM by Nemo1024

Russia, Ukraine Begin Customs Process on Humanitarian Aid at Russian Border
http://en.ria.ru/world/20140815/192032304/Russia-Ukraine-Begin-Customs-Process-on-Humanitarian-Aid-at.html

Earlier in the day, members of the press, including from the BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, The Associated Press and Agence France-Presse, were allowed to inspect the content of the trucks, currently located near the city of Kamensk-Shakhtinsky in Rostov Region.

I bet Western MSM is really proud of all the preliminary hysterics.

Oh, no, not again....  Undecided

‘White rain’: Donetsk residents record alleged phosphorus shelling (VIDEO)
http://rt.com/news/180488-phosphorus-shells-donetsk-ukraine/

Citizens of Donetsk have recorded multiple videos of white glowing particles raining on residential quarters. The locals allege that Ukraine's military has shelled their city with internationally prohibited phosphorus incendiaries.

On Thursday night, people in the Lenin district of the city of Donetsk saw a flow of white fire pouring down from the dark sky alongside the now-familiar sound of bombing, RIA Novosti reported.

At least 74 people, including children, have been killed in the city in the last three days.

keymone2

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:09:15 PM

Russia, Ukraine Begin Customs Process on Humanitarian Aid at Russian Border
http://en.ria.ru/world/20140815/192032304/Russia-Ukraine-Begin-Customs-Process-on-Humanitarian-Aid-at.html

Earlier in the day, members of the press, including from the BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, The Associated Press and Agence France-Presse, were allowed to inspect the content of the trucks, currently located near the city of Kamensk-Shakhtinsky in Rostov Region.

I bet Western MSM is really proud of all the preliminary hysterics.

you mean hysterics about aggressor declaring it will invade foreign country with 280 trucks of god knows what? yeah, nothing to worry about.

now it turns out red cross had only found 260 trucks - where are 20 more? and what about trucks being almost empty as reported by bunch of journalists?

like here: http://euroradio.by/files/styles/in_report_main/public/field/image/2014/08/pusta-1508-1.jpg?itok=GtVtQR7u

or here: http://euroradio.by/files/field/image/2014/08/pusta-1508-3.jpg

oh and what about that report from guardian journalist about 20 BTRs moving from russia into ukraine last night?

p.s. i like how you conveniently skipped my previous message directed to you Wink
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:17:27 PM

@shaunwalker7 photographs the #SA_11 #Buk, taking the last turn towards #Ukraine. Hello again! #MH17

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:24:14 PM

The latest map from Russian sources:

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kot_ivanov/71733898/17689/17689_original.jpg

I am (machine) translating the military offensives given in the map (#1 to #16):

#1. Between the towns of Anthracite and Krasnyi Luch (LC) in the environment division were the 30th and 95th Brigades of the Ukrainian army, said headquarters of the People's Republic of Lugansk militia.

#2. Continued massive shelling of residential areas Petrovsky and the Voroshilov district of Donetsk.

#3. Fierce fighting continued in the town of Krasny Luch in the city itself, as well as in Miusinske. So far, unlock way communication between DNR & LC failed militia.

#4. It took a few days to return back counterattack Red Ray, Miusinsk and Faschevku

#5. In Lugansk, as a result of shelling destroyed dill 2 substation city.

#6. Was destroyed by a column of vehicles under Ilovaiskom with. Wide -4 APC and all in Armor - Fired. Our 4 "three hundred."

#7. Do ukrov about 60 "of two hundred." Today, 14 August 2014, after the expulsion of dill civilians from Upper Krynka, our group has been destroyed the headquarters of the right sector with the officer corps, which was located in the school.

#8. Repulsed attacks Ukrainian security officials, numbering up-latitude Task Force on settlements and Harcizsk Zuhres.

#9. Liquidation proceeds to break out from the Lugansk airport to Novosvetlovke

#10.We are currently in heavy fighting in the city Yenakievo also Ukrainian troops continue shelling of the city.

#11.Militias destroyed near Kharkov supply convoy, transporting ammunition for the 1st Tank Brigade. According to the news agency "New Russia", the incident occurred in the area Izium. As a result, the battle had been blown up four trucks with ammunition.

#12.The armed forces have occupied the city Zimogorye LC and Rodakovo

#13.DNR village militia took Stepanivka. Now the village burned down many Ukrainian art, but there is also a survivor.

#14.Near the settlement Stepanivka fire damage inflicted on the positions of the MLRS "Hurricane." Destroyed up to 10 launchers and transport-charging machines.

#15.During the fierce fighting during the day division of New Russia took control of the settlement Miusinsk.

#16.In the course of the last few days near the Ukrainian border crossing point "Marinovka" were fights between representatives of Donetsk Ukrainian People's Republic and the military.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

If i would even for a moment think of adding all the tanks trucks soldiers the so called dnr killed and destroyed I would probably get more tanks destroyed than in the whole ww2.

And still .. so little actual footage. of that.
I'm still waiting for the pictures of the so called 4000 Ukrainian soldiers killed in the southern pocket.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:41:44 PM

Video from the Southern Pocket (438 soldiers from there escaped to Russia, most of whom were later repatriated).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBbwnBrabI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsfXFJg8TaI

Major territorial changes between 13th Aug and 15th Aug:

#1. Ukrainian army captures the town of Beloye and village of Zimgorye (West of Lugansk City).
#2. Rebels capture Varkhushevo (West of Krasnyi Luch)
#3. Rebels capture border post of Marinovka.
#4. Rebels capture Verkhnaya Krinka (West of Yanakiyevo)
#5. Ukrianian army pocket between Ilovaysk and Shirokoe disappears (escaped?)
#6. New Ukrainian army pocket south of Varkhushevo
#7. Ukrianian army pocket south of Lugansk captures a part of the Krasnodon-Lugansk highway and a small section of the Krasnyi Luch - Lugansk highway.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:16:27 PM

Video from the Southern Pocket (438 soldiers from there escaped to Russia, most of whom were later repatriated).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYBbwnBrabI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsfXFJg8TaI
I was asking for 4000 dead bodies , 300 currently destroyed tanks and apc , not to mention the thousands of truks.

Next week i'll have a lot of time and i'm willing to start and add the number of tanks and apc destroyed by the rebels.

Are you ready to bet that it will be bigger than the numbers of tanks ukraine ever had?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:52:07 PM

If i would even for a moment think of adding all the tanks trucks soldiers the so called dnr killed and destroyed I would probably get more tanks destroyed than in the whole ww2.

I'm still waiting for the pictures of the so called 4000 Ukrainian soldiers killed in the southern pocket.

https://twitter.com/BradCabana/status/498109573405089792

3500 ukraine soldiers officially listed as "Missing in Action" from the southern cauldron.

Lolz.

Cannon fodder sent to their deaths for no reason other than to further western political and economic interests.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: