Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:44:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:27:12 PM

Bro, there is no use arguing with you. I have witnessed your endless circular logic for the past 10 pages and it has gotten tiring. You will believe whatever you want to believe - which namely that no ballistic missiles are being used (despite heavy evidence to the contrary which you constantly deny) You also seem to believe that the DPR and LPR armies have been bombing themselves and killing their own civilians LOL.... man you really do live in an alternate universe.

"I have witnessed your endless circular logic" circular logic is extremely easy to demonstrate by just copy-pasting here bunch of quotes from my messages, why don't you do that?

"heavy evidence to the contrary which you constantly deny" lets do this one by one, are you aware that one of videos you've shown as BM strike by UA is actually russian Proton M exploding in 2013? this one in particular: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S9Il8q0rt4

you linked it in this comment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518645.msg8444051#msg8444051

it's a yes/no question, come on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:35:40 PM

Ah, so you prefer videos served on silver plate. Right. Why don't you ask me to handhold you to the place of execution? Do your own research, lazy bag.

Was this logic and common sense of yours which inspired you to show us some faked old map taken from well known Kiev's propaganda website? Better clean your filter because, as it seems, it lets through only one type of informations: Ukrainian government's bullshit.

"Ah, so you prefer videos served on silver plate." execution is pretty freaking big deal and it would have been in all news around the world like the one with beheading of Foley. i don't know of any videos where russians are being executed by ukrainian oligarch battalions which is why i'm asking you for a link. can i have a link?

"some faked old map" any map can be claimed to be faked and old but you have to have actual evidence proving your claim. what is your evidence to the claim that map is faked and old? (i will ignore the fact you say map is from biased source - this is well known logical fallacy)
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:52:46 PM

It seems that Putin-Merkel pact is about to be signed...

• Recognition of Poroshenko as the legitimate president;
  • Mutual ceasefire, legitimization of DPR and LPR;
  • Implementation of federative state instead of dying unitary approach;
  • Non-bloc status for the Ukraine (no NATO or EU membership);
  • 500 million euro of financial help for eastern ukraine;

Just got this pic from my ukrainian friend:

Another great sample of butthurt by maidummies:

http://nashigroshi.org/2014/08/24/merkel-predlozhyla-poroshenko-vzyatku-chtobyi-donbass-dostalsya-terrorystam-putyna/

I will start a new thread on this if you guys don't explain this to my satisfaction.
Just do it, enough empty blahblablah.
500 million for new autobahn in .ua
there are rumours 50 .ru tanks crossed border..
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:05:03 PM

If the East-Ukraine Ruskies are barbaric enough to do a disgusting, degrading and illegal parade of POWs, which breaks international law, why wouldn't they kill their own people? It fits their MO. They're behaving worse than animals.

Yet, oddly enough, people of Donbass support those "animals". And they are not "Ruskies". Vast majority of rebels are Ukrainian citizens. Your extensive use of derogative language tells a lot about your own barbarism, though.

There is nothing barbaric about using language to suitably describe people or a situation.

I don't have the details, maybe citizenships were updated in 1992, but I would say that the vast majority there were born in the USSR, unless they are under the age of 22-23. As I argued in my thread, they can't hide behind the legal protection that "being Ukrainian" provides, while simultaneously claiming independence.

The sad fact is that the Russian provocateurs/financiers/whoever organised the Nazi-like march have really screwed the DNR people because now they're stuck. They've been tricked into potentially committing a war-crime, but only if their independence is recognised. If it's not recognised, then it's simple criminality, and they will eventually have to face justice in a Ukrainian court, as the inevitable losers in a civil war. If other countries start recognising the LNR and DNR as something real, then they will probably have to face international justice and sanctions.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:12:05 PM

keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:25:19 PM

Incredible! Video-proof of Ballistic Missile use by Ukrainian Army! Apparently Kiev Junta didn't have fuel(you know, oil and gas are controlled by Russia) and so it launched the rocket using A HUGE INDISCRIMINATORY CATAPULT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TsTAqay_yY

a 500kg explosive has destroyed one wooden door and part of brick wall! those cruel bastards!
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:30:58 PM

NSDC Confirmed Invasion of the Russian Army on the Territory of Ukraine under the Guise of Donbas Militants

During the August 24, there was a relative pause of shelling by the Russian Federation. However, this morning there was an attempt of the Russian military in the guise of Donbas militants to organize a new front of armed conflict in the south of Donetsk region.

Speaker of the Information Analysis Center of the National Security and Defense Council Andrii Lysenko s aid today at a briefing in Kyiv that at 5:20 am near Shcherbak village and Novoazovsk city mixed armored column of 10 tanks, BMP 2 and 2 Ural trucks violated the state border of Ukraine, Censor.NET reports. Source: http://en.censor.net.ua/n299539

http://en.censor.net.ua/news/299539/nsdc_confirmed_invasion_of_the_russian_army_on_the_territory_of_ukraine_under_the_guise_of_donbas_militants

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
blablahblah

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:34:40 PM

What's the matter? I didn't mean to interrupt your Russophile propaganda odyssey. Promise.

If you don't give a shit about the DNR potentially committing war crimes, then why should I (or any other rational intelligent person) give a shit what YOU say?

They've really screwed themselves.
If they're independent and not part of Ukraine ---> the POW parade/humiliation is likely a war crime, they are politically dead and no other country will talk to them until there's a change of leadership.

If they're part of Ukraine and protected by clauses regarding civil wars and so on, they must submit to Kiev and shut the fuck up about their "independence" rhetoric.

Cry
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:46:52 PM

What's the matter? I didn't mean to interrupt your Russophile propaganda odyssey. Promise.

If you don't give a shit about the DNR potentially committing war crimes, then why should I (or any other rational intelligent person) give a shit what YOU say?

If they're independent and not part of Ukraine ---> the POW parade/humiliation is likely a war crime, they are politically dead and no other country will talk to them until there's a change of leadership.

If they're part of Ukraine and protected by clauses regarding civil wars and so on, they must submit to Kiev and shut the fuck up about their "independence" rhetoric.

Cry

Dude, the Western sponsored coup and the seig heiling Nazi's war crimes make whatever your up on a high-horse about pale in comparison!
keymone2

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

Dude, the Western sponsored coup and the seig heiling Nazi's war crimes make whatever your up on a high-horse about pale in comparison!

propaganda is strong with this one..

"Western sponsored coup" i'd argue about definition of "coup" and evidence to "western sponsored" but do you mean russian sponsored corrupt government is in any way better to re-election of president?

"seig heiling Nazi's war crimes" oh Nazi label is so easily attached these days. for instance you could very well be labeled a anti-western russian orthodox nazi - and go prove you're not. but do tell me what war crimes are you talking about? i'm sure you know what definition of war crime is right?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:28:53 PM

Cry
This means that all your attempts to troll the people are worthless. They don't give a shit about your existance, that's all. Smiley

Actually it was quite predictable and typical answer because you seem to be affected by Orwell-style doublethinking mental disfunction.

http://www.unmultimedia.org/radio/english/2014/08/urgent-need-for-aid-in-ukraine-as-shelling-continues-in-lugansk/#.U_tuBnrHnqA

http://www.thejournal.ie/un-concern-ukraine-conflict-civilians-1627667-Aug2014/

There is no other explanation possible for the fact that shelling of 1M+ city is absolutely OK for you, while running the PoW parade is the terrible war crime which must be punished in hard manner. Cheesy

Though I forgot about your "it's all bolshevik propaganda, they're shooting themselves" agenda. Cheesy The only source of propaganda here is in your mirror.

P.S. And stop pretending to be rational thinking person, it's too ridiculous in your case. The clown's role is a lot more than entertaining.
MichaelBliss

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:48:29 PM

propaganda is strong with this one..

"Western sponsored coup" i'd argue about definition of "coup" and evidence to "western sponsored" but do you mean russian sponsored corrupt government is in any way better to re-election of president?

"seig heiling Nazi's war crimes" oh Nazi label is so easily attached these days. for instance you could very well be labeled a anti-western russian orthodox nazi - and go prove you're not. but do tell me what war crimes are you talking about? i'm sure you know what definition of war crime is right?

March 05, 2014
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google More Sharing Services 194
Footprints of the US State Department
Chronology of the Ukrainian Coup
by RENEE PARSONS

Listening to the US media, even the most diligent news junkie would find it difficult to know that the U.S. State Department played not only a vital role in the violence and chaos underway in Ukraine but was also complicit in creating the coup that ousted democratically elected President Viktor Yanuyovch.    Given the Russian Parliament’s approval of Putin’s request for military troops to be moved into Crimea, Americans uninformed about the history of that region might also be persuaded that Russia is the aggressor and the sole perpetrator of the violence.

Let’s be clear about what is at stake here:     NATO missiles on the adjacent Ukraine border aimed directly at Russia would make that country extremely vulnerable to Western goals and destabilization efforts while threatening Russia’s only water access to its naval fleet in Crimean peninsula, the Balkans, the Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East – and not the least of which would allow world economic dominance by the US, the European Union, the IMF, World Bank and international financiers all of whom had already brought staggering suffering to millions around the globe.

The fact is that democracy was not a demand on the streets of Kiev.  The current record of events indicates that protests of civil dissatisfaction were organized by reactionary neo-Nazi forces intent on fomenting a major domestic crisis ousting Ukraine’s legitimate government.   As events continue to spiral out of control, here is the chronology of  how the coup was  engineered to install a government more favorable to EU and US goals.

April 11, 2011 – A Kiev Post article entitled “Ukraine Hopes to Get $1.5 Billion from IMF in June” states that the loan is dependent on pension cuts while   “maintaining cooperation with the IMF, since it influences the country’s interaction with other international financial institutions and private investors” and further that the “attraction of $850 million from the World Bank in 2011, depended on cooperation with the IMF.”   Well, that about says it all – if Ukraine played ball. then the loan money would pour in.

November 21, 2013 –  fast forward to the EU summit in Lithuania when President Yanuyovch  embarrassed the European Union by rejecting its Agreement in favor of joining Russia’s Common Union with other Commonwealth Independent States.

November 27, 2013 – it was not until February 23, 2014 when  Anonymous Ukraine hackers released a series of emails from a Lithuanian government advisor to opposition leader and former boxer Vitaly Klitschko regarding plans to destabilize Ukraine; for example:

“Our American friends promise to pay a visit in the coming days, we may even see Nuland or someone from the Congress.”  12/7/2013

“Your colleague has arrived ….his services may be required even after the country is destabilized.” 12/14/2013

“I think we’ve paved the way for more radical escalation of the situation.  Isn’t it time to proceed with more decisive action?” 1/9/2014

November 29, 2013 -  well-orchestrated protestors were already in the streets of Kiev as European Commission President Jose Manual Barroso announced that the EU would “not accept Russia’s veto” of the Agreement.

December 13, 2013 – As if intent on providing incontrovertible evidence of US involvement in Ukraine, Assistant US Secretary of State for Europe and Eurasia Victoria Nuland proudly told a  meeting of the International Business Conference sponsored by the US-Ukrainian Foundation that the US had ‘invested’ more than $5 billion and ‘five years worth of work and preparation” in achieving what she called Ukraine’s ‘European aspirations.” Having just returned from her third trip to Ukraine in five weeks, Nuland boasted of her ‘coordinated high level diplomacy’ and a more than two hour ‘tough conversation’ with Yanukovych.  Already familiar with Nuland as former Secretary Clinton’s spokesperson at State, one can imagine her discourteous tone and manner when she says she made it “absolutely clear” to Yanukovych that the US required “immediate steps” …to “get back into conversation with Europe and the IMF.”   While Western media have portrayed Yanukovych as a ‘weak’ leader, Nuland’s description of a ‘tough’ meeting can only mean that he resisted her threats and intimidations.  In what must have been a touching moment, Nuland spoke about a show of force by government police on demonstrators who “sang hymns and prayed for peace.”

What Nuland did not reveal on December 13 was that her meetings with ‘key Ukrainian stakeholders’ included neo-Nazi Svoboda party leader Oleh Tyahnybok and  prime minister wannabe Arsenly Yatsenyuk of the Fatherland Party.   At about the same time Nuland was wooing fascist extremists, Sen. John McCain (R-Az) and Sen. Chris Murphy (D- Conn) shared the stage in Kiev with Tyahnybok offering their support and opposition to the sitting government.   The Svoboda party which has roots with extreme vigilante and anti-semitic groups has since received at least three high level cabinet posts in the interim government including deputy prime minister.   There is no doubt that the progenies of west Ukraine’s historic neo-fascist thugs that fought with Hitler are now aligned with the US as represented by Victoria Nuland.

January 24, 2014 – President Yanukoyvch identified foreign elements participating in Kiev protests warning that armed radicals were a danger to peaceful citizens.  Independent news agencies also reported that “not all of Kiev’s population backs opposition rule, which depends mainly on a group from the former Polish town of Lvov, which holds sway over Kiev downtown – but not the rest of the city.”

January 30, 2014 –   The State Department’s website Media Note announced Nuland’s upcoming travel plans that ”In Kyiv, Assistant Secretary Nuland will meet with government officials, opposition leaders, civil society and business leaders to encourage agreement on a new government and plan of action.”  In other words, almost a month before President Yanukovych was ousted, the US was planning to rid the world of another independently elected President.

February 4, 2014 -  More evidence of Ms. Nuland’s meddling with extremist factions and the high level stakes of war and peace occurred in her taped conversation with U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt discussing their calculations of who’s in and who’s out to replace Yanukovych.   Note mention of Nazi leader Oleh Tyahnybok.   Here are some selected excerpts:

Nuland:   “What do you think?”

Pyatt:   “I think we’re in play… the [Vitali] Klitsch piece is obviously the complicated electron here especially the announcement of him as deputy prime minister. Your argument to him which you’ll need to make,  I think the next phone call  we want to set up is exactly the one you made to Yats [Yatsenyuk].  And I’m glad you sort of put him on the spot on where he fits in this scenario and I’m very glad he said what he said in response.”

Nuland:   “I don’t think Klitsch should go into government. I don’t think its necessary. I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

Pyatt:    “yeah…I mean I guess.  You think…what…in terms of him not going into the government,  just let him sort of stay out and do his political homework and stuff.   I’m just thinking in terms of  the process moving ahead, we want to keep the moderate democrats together.  The problem is going to be Tyahnybok and his guys.  I’m sure that’s what Yanukoyvch  is calculating on all this.”

Nuland:   “I think Yats is the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience.  What he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside and he needs to be talking to them four times a week you know…I think with Klitsch going in at that level working for Yats, it’s not going to work.”

Nuland:   “My understanding is that the big three [Yatsenyuk, Klitsch and Tyahnybok] were going in to their own meeting and that Yats was going to offer in that context a three plus one conversation with you.”

Pyatt:  “ That’s what he proposed but knowing the dynamic that’s been with them where  Klitsch has been top dog;  he’s going to take a while to show up at a meeting, he’s probably talking to his guys at this point so I think you reaching out to him will help with the personality management among the three and gives us a chance to move fast on all this stuff and put us behind it before they all sit down and he explains why he doesn’t like it.”

Nuland:  … “when I talked to Jeff Feltman this morning, he had a new name for the UN  guy …Robert Serry  – he’s now gotten both Serry and Ban ki Moon to agree that Serry could come in Monday or Tuesday… so that would be great I think  to help glue this thing and have the UN help glue it and you know fuck the EU.”

Pyatt:   “Exactly.   I think we’ve got to do something to make it stick together because you can be pretty sure the Russians will be working behind the scenes.    ….Let me work on Klitchko and I think we want to get somebody with an international personality to come out here and  help midwife this thing.”

Nuland:  ”…Sullivan’s come back to me saying you need Biden  and  I said probably tomorrow for an” ‘atta’ boy’ and get the deeds to stick    so Biden’s willing.”

February 20, 2014 –   Foreign ministers from Poland, Germany and France visiting Kiev secured President Yanukovych’s  agreement that would commit the government to an interim administration, constitutional reform and new parliamentary and presidential elections.  With “no clear sign that EU or US pressure has achieved” the desired effect, opposition leaders rejected Yanukovych’s compromise which would have ended the three month stand-off.  Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov called on the German, French and Polish foreign ministers to step in and take responsibility for upholding the deal they helped forge and not let “armed extremists” directly threaten Ukrainian sovereignty.

February 21, 2014  -  At a special summit in Brussels, European foreign ministers agreed to adopt sanctions on Ukraine including visa bans and asset freezes. The EU decision followed “immense pressure from the US for the European powers to take punitive action against the Ukrainian regime.”  Washington had already imposed travel bans on 20 leading Ukrainians.

February 22, 2014 –  An hour after refusing to resign, the Ukrainian Parliament voted, according to Russian president Vladimir Putin, in an unconstitutional action to oust President Yanukovych and that pro-EU forces staged a ‘coup’.  Yanukovych departed Kiev in fear for his life.

March 1, 2014 – During a conversation initiated by the vice president, Biden delivered his ‘atta boy’ with a phone call to newly installed prime minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk  reaffirming US support for Ukraine’s ‘territorial integrity.”

All of the above machinations expose an incoherent and corrupt American foreign policy with a litany of US hypocrisy that might be hilarious if not for potentially grave global implications.   The comment “you just don’t behave by invading another country on completely trumped up pretext” might just win Secretary of State John Kerry the Hypocrisy of the Year Award.   Kerry, of course, famously supported the 2003 invasion of Iraq seeking weapons of mass destruction.

But then again, the President’s own comments that “..countries have deep concerns and suspicions about this kind of meddling..” and that “…as long as none of us are inside Ukraine trying to meddle and intervene.. with decisions that properly belong to Ukrainian people…” while  announcing  $1 billion aid  package to Ukraine (but not Detroit) would be a close runner-up for the Award.

Renee Parsons was a staffer in the U.S. House of Representatives and a lobbyist on nuclear energy issues with Friends of the Earth.  in 2005, she was elected to the Durango City Council and served as Councilor and Mayor.  Currently, she is a member of the Treasure Coast ACLU Board.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/03/05/chronology-of-the-ukrainian-coup/
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:24:05 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 06:41:20 PM by bryant.coleman

The Ukrainian army seems to be in complete disarray. Most of the army groups have fled to the province of Zaporozhye, to escape the rebel advancement. The rebels are targeting Mariupol, but they are currently located far away from that city. Even if they take Mariupol, I am not sure whether they will be able to hold it, with their limited manpower resources.

Meanwhile, the BBC is shamelessly publishing one lie after the other. Now they are saying that Russian tanks have crosses the Ukrainian border and are heading towards Mariupol and NovoAzovsk.

Here is the screenshot of the FB account status of a Kiev soldier fighting in Volnovakha:

Edit: According to the latest reports, rebels have captured the village of Bezimenne, on the Azov coast.
blablahblah

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

March 05, 2014
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google More Sharing Services 194
Footprints of the US State Department
Chronology of the Ukrainian Coup
by RENEE PARSONS

Listening to the US media, even the most diligent news junkie would find it difficult to know that the U.S. State Department played not only a vital role in the violence and chaos underway in Ukraine but was also complicit in creating the coup that ousted democratically elected President Viktor Yanuyovch.    Given the Russian Parliament’s approval of Putin’s request for military troops to be moved into Crimea, Americans uninformed about the history of that region might also be persuaded that Russia is the aggressor and the sole perpetrator of the violence.

Let’s be clear about what is at stake here:     NATO missiles on the adjacent Ukraine border aimed directly at Russia
Evidence? Maybe some NATO countries have NATO weapons near their borders pointing in Russia's direction, but Ukraine is not a NATO country.

The fact is that democracy was not a demand on the streets of Kiev.  The current record of events indicates that protests of civil dissatisfaction were organized by reactionary neo-Nazi forces intent on fomenting a major domestic crisis ousting Ukraine’s legitimate government.   As events continue to spiral out of control, here is the chronology of  how the coup was  engineered to install a government more favorable to EU and US goals.

Pff... Roll Eyes
Russians commenting yet again on democracy, as if they had a some clue. Face it, Russians don't understand democracy, that's why don't have that "technology" in Russia. It's just too advanced!

Stop conflating "democratic SYSTEM of governance", "democratic government", and "government".

(a) "democratic SYSTEM of governance" = the population has many rights. The people can protest and have disagreements with the government without fear of getting maimed or killed. They can have a free dialogue (or monologue) about politics without censorship. Strangely, the government itself is subjected to all kinds of strict rules that they must constantly follow in order to remain democratic. This "upside-down world" of rights and freedoms may cause Russians to feel very uncomfortable, but do not panic! It's not some kind of mind-control or oppression, and I'm sure the feeling will pass. Grin

(b) "democratic government" = any government that constantly follows all of the democratic rules, all the time. Obviously, this must feel terrible for the people working for such a government. As such, most people prefer something called the "Private Sector" where they can even have a business, which they control by a complex thought-experiment called "private ownership".

(c) "government" = just some government, before all the rules are applied.

Yanukovich's government(c) got kicked out because it was not behaving democratically(b), despite Ukraine having a democratic SYSTEM(a). That particular government(c) stopped being a democratic government(b). I know this must very difficult for some Russians to understand, but I order you to try.
MichaelBliss

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:17:41 PM

Pff... Roll Eyes
Russians commenting yet again on democracy, as if they had a some clue. Face it, Russians don't understand democracy, that's why don't have that "technology" in Russia. It's just too advanced!

You think Rennee Parsons is a Russian?  Your just an idiot.
blablahblah

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:31:48 PM

Pff... Roll Eyes

You think Rennee Parsons is a Russian?  Your just an idiot.

The name of the author is irrelevant. The views expressed were just a rehash of the official Kremlin sex-tape or whatever it was that they originally claimed to eavesdrop on.

The fact is that democracy was not a demand on the streets of Kiev

That's the really glaring part that editorial review should have picked up on.
They already had democracy. It was just the government employees that were failing to carry out their duties. It seems the Russians really don't understand these subtle differences, so they naively swallowed the junta/coup propaganda "hook, line, and sinker".

(Hint: if you already have a democratic system, there's no need to protest for it, right? The protests were against Yanukovich and his group of employees, running his version of "a government".)
Pagan

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:17:06 PM

It's a "pyccкaя вecнa (russian spring)" - When head cut off to Ukrainian soldier, it first in russian "mother", "mother" says, and only then starts to gurgle and wheeze.

Кaзaк, бoeц вoлчьeй coтни c пoзывным «Бypaтинo», кaк oн пpeдcтaвилcя, нaчaл cвoй paccкaз o тoтaлизaтope, кoтopый был opгaнизoвaн в иx пoдpaздeлeнии, и зaключaвшийcя в oтpeзaнии гoлoв плeнным yкpaинcким coлдaтaм. Пo peзyльтaтy пoбeдитeль дoлжeн был пoлyчить BMW X6. «…У мeня зa двe нeдeли - oднa гoлoвa oтpeзaннaя, втopaя нeдoпилeннaя, тeмнo былo. Кoгдa yкpy гoлoвy oтpeзaeшь, oн cнaчaлa пo-pyccки «мaмa», «мaмoчкa» гoвopит, a yжe пoтoм нaчинaeт бyлькaть и xpипeть. Зaмeтьтe, нe «мaмo», a пo-pyccки - мaмoчкa.

http://znak.com/moscow/articles/25-08-19-49/102823

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:29:41 PM

Who is fascist - plain and simple.

http://pc.blogspot.in/2014/08/putins-libertarians.html

StopFake.org

blablahblah

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

Wow. Disdain for intellectuals and the arts? Can you give an example? I didn't realise it was so bad. Although it does seem predictable with the criteria spelled out like that.

Side note: I would estimate that the US is almost as bad as Russia for most of those criteria. Although their love of fame, brands, and endorsements (cult of personality), would appear to counteract any cultural dislike of intellectuals.
Pagan

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:59:24 PM

7) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Putin’s Russia has a rich history of persecution of artists and intellectuals under the guise of patriotism and morality.
    As many know, the Russian punk band Pussy Riot was famously jailed for two years for an impromptu performance inside a Christ the Saviour church. The Council of Laodicea, the 7th century Quinisext Council and other religious decrees have been used in court as the proof of their undeniable guilt.
    The exhibition Ostorojno Religiya! (i.e., Beware Religion!) was trashed by religious extremists. However,no charges or fees were imposed on the vandals -- instead, curators were fined a hefty 200,000 rubles for allowing the exhibition to happen!  And both were later fired.
    Famous Russian gallery-owner and art patron Marat Guelman had to leave Russia because he was systematically forced to close his projects in Russia.
    Ukraine does not infringe on the freedom of artistic expression

more > http://pc.blogspot.in/2014/08/putins-libertarians.html

StopFake.org

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: