Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:37:33 AM

Doesn't this apply to you better than anyone else on this forum?

Are you also desperate?

Romanian trolls should not be desperate, they are irrelevant anyway

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:41:00 AM

Russia is logging all the atrocities committed by Kiev in a white book, containing two volumes already. There will yet be a Nürenberg-style process.

and according to russia best way to log atrocities is to commit all of them. so that everything is logged and nothing is missed. it certainly look like it.
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:41:58 AM

Two more (new) trolls in one day. I say NATO is getting desperate. The amount of unleashed trolls and the acidity of their droppings is a sure indicator. And they are peaking for the second time since May.

I wonder where the real nemo is....
Before the conflict in Ukraine started you had no post in politics and society..
After that you have no posts on the other boards....

BTW, there's a CIA tactic to insert sleeper trolls in forums to moderate and control the narratives. BItcointalk is priority being a financial one and financial control is the game of their masters. So don't be fooled by longstanding members, or that they are seniors. It only means they were inserted right from the start. They are just being reactivated for targeted events, like this. THey are now desperate, going for broke so apparently they reactivated 5 (I just started reading the back comments but I've been away for a month, I don't know if there are still others, there might be more).

Doesn't this apply to you better than anyone else on this forum?

Careful niothor- if you blow their covers, their FSB handlers will have them liquidated. They are probably in Siberian Gulag forced to do this.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:45:29 AM

He's not a troll, just one of these primedice flooding guys.

Musical pause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz3LtbDXPWQ
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:48:28 AM

He's not a troll, just one of these primedice flooding guys.

Music pause:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz3LtbDXPWQ

You had no problem with that when bryan.prorussian was posting his daily 100 posts here Wink.

But since we don't share the same opinion of course , i'm a spammer Wink.
Typically , who is not bowing to our propaganda and dares having a different opinion is a nazi spammer.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:53:49 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:07:13 PM by Nemo1024

Before the conflict in Ukraine started you had no post in politics and society..

I am still here. It struck too close home - my family has ties to Crimea and Odessa, I also spent almost all summers of my childhood there. I couldn't sit and watch as another Yugoslavia unfolded, with one-sided ad-nauseum stories in the local media. You don't see me commenting (much) on the Middle-East conflicts - letting those who have ties to that region do the commenting. I only have that much free time and emotional capacity. Translating takes time, getting into the situation takes time, other boards (especially the wall observer) were sacrificed. It's like asking why so few turned up at a carnival when the city is under artillery fire. You priorities change. The priority now is to stop the hostilities in Ukraine specifically and against Russia on the bigger level so as to avoid hot WWIII.

Besides, I hope my posts differ from a regular NATO-troll. I try to translate, inform, call to reason. It is my belief that conflicts such as in Ukraine, are born from ignorance and misunderstanding, leading to fear and murder, yet it does not spring up unaided - such hatred needs to be specifically fostered.

I am also painfully aware that a single commenter such as myself won't change anything. Those who can use their heads and analyse the situation can see what is really happening. Those who get swayed by my arguing, will as easily be swayed by someone else in a different direction, and those, blinded by genuine  hatred and bloodlust, or simply well-paid will continue their destructive work.

However, if you just give up and give in, people in Russia and Eastern-Europe would have been talking German by now, as an example...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:59:19 AM

I am still here. It struck too close home - my family has ties to Crimea and Odessa, I also spent almost all summers of my childhood there. I couldn't sit and watch as another Yugoslavia unfolded, with one-sided ad-nauseum stories in the local media. You don't see me commenting (much) on the Middle-East conflicts - letting those who have ties to that region do the commenting. I only have that much free time. Translating takes time, getting into the situation takes time, other boards (especially the wall observer were sacrificed).

Besides, I hope my posts differ from a regular NATO-troll. I try to translate, inform, call to reason. It is my belief that conflicts such as in Ukraine, are born from ignorance and misunderstanding, leading to fear and murder, yet it does not spring up unaided - such hatred needs to be specifically fostered.

I am also painfully aware that a single commenter such as myself won't change anything. Those who can use their heads and analyse the situation can see what is really happening. Those who get swayed by my arguing, will as easily be swayed by someone else in a different direction, and those, blinded by genuine  hatred and bloodlust, or simply well-paid will continue their destructive work.

However, if you just give up and give in, people in Russia and Eastern-Europe would have been talking German by now, as an example...

Nemo , I was just using you as a whataboutism target to myshowwhatishisname post....

Recently after reading about it I find it very useful instead of trying to make my point just to shift the discussion to blame others.
Typical whataboutism and it feels good to use it against the ones that started it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:59:52 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 12:24:25 PM by Balthazar

You had no problem with that when bryan.prorussian was posting his daily 100 posts here Wink.
Who told you that? I have problem with these stupid signatures and doesn't matter who posts them. It's a message board, not the fucking ads selling platform.

But since we don't share the same opinion of course , i'm a spammer
If you haven't noticed, I've made a few messages about primedice signatures... These messages were describing all primedice spammers as "bribable faggots" (exact quote). Unfortunately, these messages were deleted too quickly. Words were too strong, maybe, but I still think in the same way and I proud to think so. I'll never sell my signature or account because it's out of question just like selling place for ads tatoo on your forehead.

Typically , who is not bowing to our propaganda and dares having a different opinion is a nazi spammer.
Lol, so many conclusions from one wrong assumption.

P.S. Guys, please do something with your dictionary... These "Nazi nazi nazi fascist propaganda fake brainwashed" are too predictable and it's even possible to generate such type of content automatically.
gmat

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:23:40 PM

You had no problem with that when brya[Suspicious link removed]orussian was posting his daily 100 posts here Wink.
Who told you that? I have problem with these stupid signatures and doesn't matter who posts them. It's a message board, not the fucking ads selling platform.

But since we don't share the same opinion of course , i'm a spammer
If you haven't noticed, I've made a few messages about primedice signatures... These messages were describing all primedice spammers as "bribable faggots" (exact quote). Unfortunately, these messages were deleted too quickly. Words were too strong, maybe, but I still think in the same way and I proud to think so. I'll never sell my signature or account because it's like selling place for ads tatoo on your forehead, it's out of question.

Lol, so many conclusions from one wrong assumption.

P.S. Guys, please do something with your dictionary... These "Nazi nazi nazi fascist propaganda fake brainwashed" are too predictable and it's even possible to generate such type of content automatically.
but what you whore it like you really are stupid?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:29:00 PM

Very intelligent comment, just as usual.
gmat

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:37:37 PM

дa дa тpoлль или пcиxиaтpичecкyю бoльницy?
и мoжeт Лyбянкa или Cибиpь?
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:43:51 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 01:41:02 PM by Balthazar

дa дa тpoлль или пcиxиaтpичecкyю бoльницy?
и мoжeт Лyбянкa или Cибиpь?
We see unprovoked aggression and continuous insults without any shadow of intelligence. So what should any reasonable person to say? Judging by what I see, your psychiatric hospital was connected to the internet 3-5 days ago. There is no other explanation of your behavior within the civilized society, I'm sorry. You even unable to insult your object properly, total absence of fantasy and all statements are looks as if those were written by talentless celebrity or 9 years old child. There is nothing to add.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:55:35 PM

Here, have some battle footage of elite squad Motorola fighting to take  a railway station in Ilovaisk  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLT9Mif_y-o
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:13:24 PM

Rebels capture a TOCHKA-U ballistic missile

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.segodnia.ru%2Fnews%2F146145&edit-text=
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

banker, Paul Warburg:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:20:36 PM

Rebels capture a TOCHKA-U ballistic missile
Ukraine didn't perform upgrade of their missiles during last 25 years. Maximum distance for old revision of TOCHKA-U is 90-100 km so I think it's useless. Roll Eyes
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:20:54 PM

Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Launching Invasion, Then Promptly Retracts   Grin

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-28/ukraine-accuses-russia-launching-invasion-then-promptly-retracts

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:31:22 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 02:48:44 PM by Nemo1024

Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Launching Invasion, Then Promptly Retracts   Grin

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-28/ukraine-accuses-russia-launching-invasion-then-promptly-retracts

Oops, they did it again...

The key point of this whole renewed round of charade is this:

Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk appealed to the United States, European Union and G7 countries "to freeze Russian assets and finances until Russia withdraws armed forces, equipment and agents". Rebel advances this week have opened a new front in the conflict just as Ukraine's army appeared to have gained the upper hand, virtually encircling the separatists in their main strongholds of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Yatsenjuk and Poroshenko are nothing more than Washington puppets, so this is just another pretext for more "sanctions" so as to threaten Russia not to continue with its dollar-ditching.

Zerohedge thinks it's about Syria:

PUTIN STARTED WAR IN EUROPE, UKRAINE’S PREMIER YATSENYUK SAYS

Ok so far so good: accusations, counteraccusations - we are used to that.

But where things once again got surreal, making everyone not only laugh but wonder how the CIA has lost the plotline so badly, was the following "clarification" headline from Reuters, which noticed some rather substantial change in the language on the website of the Ukraine president:

CORRECTED-UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT POROSHENKO SAYS RUSSIAN TROOPS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO UKRAINE (NOT 'RUSSIAN MILITARY INVASION HAS TAKEN PLACE') - PRESIDENTIAL WEBSITE

Indeed, instead of explicitly saying a "Russian military invasion has taken place", the website now reads: "I have made a decision to cancel my working visit to the Republic of Turkey due to sharp aggravation of the situation in Donetsk region, particularly in Amvrosiivka and Starobeshevo, as Russian troops were actually brought into Ukraine," the President noted."

For all those wondering if to BTFATH or STFR, please sit tight until Ukraine gets its marching orders from the US State Dept whether to brand the "Russian troops being brought into Ukraine" as an invasion, or merely an accidental crossing, depending on how all of this will impact US strategy in Syria, which all of this is really all about: because remember, if and when the US begins to bomb the Assad regime under the guise it is fighting ISIS, all it will do is greenlight Qatar sending its gas pipeline to Europe... which after all has been the plan all along since 2012.

So stay tuned as this "socially-networked war" comedy unfolds before our eyes.

Grin

Some comments are a fun read:

It is only real when photos of Putin leading the troops while sitting bare chested on tanks surface....

Needs more drama...

Standing grim faced on a tank turret with the Russian flag in one of those 30's poster heroic Soviet poses.

Calling WB7...

Don't they know what happens when you cry wolf too many times?

And a more interesting informative comment:

The Ukrianian conscripts are giving up their equipment and laying down their guns.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4046811478707691837&postID=7650351684817266383
East Ukraine militias seize large amount of Ukrainian armor

According to the hackers' estimates, defenders of the Luhansk and Donetsk People’s Republics seized 79 T-64 tanks, 94 infantry fighting vehicles, 57 armored personnel carriers and 24 Grad systems

Not just a sharp deterioration of the situation. JUST GRIM in Kiev

Hm, a good analysis from the above link, though I do not agree that Russia should have sent in peacekeepers from the start - that would have been walking right into the trap:

The 'rebels', having reached their SINGULARITY, can now employ the 'blitzkrieg' that was such a terrible tactic for the neo-Nazis (hence the 'cauldrons').

Blitzkrieg requires rapid conquer and conversion tactics of the territories gained. This was something Kiev could never do, leading them into the same type of traps the original Nazis eventually encountered in Russia during WW2.

But when Blitzkrieg worked for the original Nazis, it revolutionised the face of modern warfare (which prior to that date relied on mega-expensive, static, state-of-the-art defensive lines).

Google "Ukraine" in the news section, and read what the Jewish controlled mainstream media is currently saying. If you recall, these outlets were telling their readers only a week or so back that the 'rebels' were about to fall. Some of the 'short-bus' types haven't got the updated memo, and are still pushing this nonsense. But most have swapped to headlines declaring the Putin has sent Russian forces into East Ukraine, and these are the reason for the 'magic' reversal.

Problem is, these so-called Russian forces are NOT accused of defending the two main 'rebel' cities, which is curious since Kiev's main attacks were happening there. The focus instead is one telling their readers that Putin himself (yes, really) is directly commanding new forces sweeping Southwards- ultimately on their way to Crimea (apparently).

The Jewish controlled mainstream media of the West ALWAYS assumes its readership has the memory of a goldfish (hence the memory-hole concept of Orwell's 1984). With regard to 99% of the sheeple, they are sadly right.

So we have victory at last? Well yes, Novorussia now clearly has an army that can defend the new independent region from CURRENT neo-Nazi forces. But this outcome is what NATO was planning for all along. Had Putin simply sent in the peacekeepers at the beginning, Ukraine would have split into new nations by now, with ZERO escalating military tensions.

East Ukraine has reached a level of successful militarisation that now allows NATO to formally define it as a CLEAR and PRESENT threat. NATO has a major meeting coming up in Tony Blair's homeland. NATO is about to open up a second front against Russia in Finland, another region Russia CANNOT allow to become a NATO first-strike base.

The West can trivially craft a Syria-style war against Novorussia for as long as it desires. And since Ukraine possessed simple nuclear warheads (manufactured AFTER independence), the nightmare scenario has the monsters of the West 'persuading' their Kiev stooges to apply the 'Hiroshima' option. If this seems INSANE to you, you haven't been paying attention to the absolutely horrific warmongering of the West since the first Iraq War.

By hook or by crook, the monsters will get their World War. Ramping up accepted levels of military violence all across our planet is an essential part of their 'grooming' strategy- and getting the use of nukes as an 'expected' part of large scale warfare is a stage they must reach.

PS Humanity used to consider bombing cities from the air as obscene as nuclear warfare. The most extraordinary propaganda campaigns were crafted in the early 20th century to reverse this opinion- and by the time WW2 arrived, the 'allies' could burn entire cities filled with civilians to the ground, with minimum public outcry.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

Seems like the rebels don't have enough manpower to take Mariupol.  Angry

They have taken a few of the neighboring towns and villages, but the city itself remains firmly in the Ukrainian control. Worser still, some of the NAF fighters are trapped in the Demyanovka - Cheryopolye pocket. Had they captured Mariupol, then it would have been much easier to get supplies from Abkhazia.

There are some differences. I was averaging 50-100 posts per day uniformly, while you were posting 200 posts per day on 16th and 17th (PD payout dates) and then remaining idle for the remaining 28 days.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:14:51 PM

Seems like the rebels don't have enough manpower to take Mariupol.  Angry

They have taken a few of the neighboring towns and villages, but the city itself remains firmly in the Ukrainian control. Worser still, some of the NAF fighters are trapped in the Demyanovka - Cheryopolye pocket. Had they captured Mariupol, then it would have been much easier to get supplies from Abkhazia.

There are some differences. I was averaging 50-100 posts per day uniformly, while you were posting 200 posts per day on 16th and 17th (PD payout dates) and then remaining idle for the remaining 28 days.

And you are posting only 10 a day right now because ....Wink.
Is your interest in this forum or thread going down?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: