Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
keymone2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:16:46 AM

Okay, let's assume for a moment that what you say has some relevance to reality... You say that "one district of Lugansk has been taken and cleaned from terrorism plague" and "there is some actual progress made from Ukrainian side" (does it mean that there was no actual progress before?), so when will the "terrorists", as you call them, be done with after all? Could you give us a date by which everything will be over? How long should we wait, a week, a month, a year? Roll Eyes

no i cannot give you a date, can you give me a date when terrorists will win? i'm just happy to see the progress, that's all Smiley

so what do you have to say about Lugansk and Donetsk not bombed to shit like Grozny? or is hypocrisy a requirement to be supporting russian side?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 11:29:23 AM

Okay, let's assume for a moment that what you say has some relevance to reality... You say that "one district of Lugansk has been taken and cleaned from terrorism plague" and "there is some actual progress made from Ukrainian side" (does it mean that there was no actual progress before?), so when will the "terrorists", as you call them, be done with after all? Could you give us a date by which everything will be over? How long should we wait, a week, a month, a year? Roll Eyes

no i cannot give you a date, can you give me a date when terrorists will win? i'm just happy to see the progress, that's all Smiley

so what do you have to say about Lugansk and Donetsk not bombed to shit like Grozny? or is hypocrisy a requirement to be supporting russian side?

I expect that everything will be over for the junta in Donetsk and Lugansk till the winter (and it is not given that Ukraine as a state will survive it)! Roll Eyes

Lugansk and Donetsk are shelled, and they would be shelled and bombed even more but for the lack of available means. I have no doubts whatever that the Kievan junta would be just as happy to wipe away these cities from the Earth if they only could. But they just can't... Cool

keymone2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:42:15 PM

I expect that everything will be over for the junta in Donetsk and Lugansk till the winter (and it is not given that Ukraine as a state will survive it)! Roll Eyes

Lugansk and Donetsk are shelled, and they would be shelled and bombed even more but for the lack of available means. I have no doubts whatever that the Kievan junta would be just as happy to wipe away these cities from the Earth if they only could. But they just can't... Cool

"it is not given that Ukraine as a state will survive it" you must be very happy thinking about this! a real patriot of russia, a real son of stalin and lenin! good for you!
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:10:00 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 05:07:31 PM by deisik

"it is not given that Ukraine as a state will survive it" you must be very happy thinking about this! a real patriot of russia, a real son of stalin and lenin! good for you!

I just state what we have by now. Without Russian gas Ukraine will get deep in trouble by winter (whether they progress in Lugansk and Donetsk or not). Add to this covert struggle inside the Ukrainian authorities, and you will see the reasons behind my statement Cool

Actually, I'm a one-quarter Ukrainian... Roll Eyes

keymone2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:31:00 PM

I just state what we have by now. Without Russian gas Ukraine will get deep in trouble by winter (whether they progress in Lugansk and Donetsk or not). Add to this covert struggle inside the Ukrainian authorities, and you will see the reasons behind my statement Cool

"Without Russian gas Ukraine will get deep in trouble by winter" - with EU reverse we can live through winter and see Russia collapse under sectoral sanctions if it decides to start gas war yet again

Ukraine and reverse can fulfill 100% needs of general population, industry will be hit and economic crisis will deepen but i'd say you're pessimistic or you just really-really-really want to see Ukraine fail. well, time will show.

meanwhile terrorists use GRADs from within Donetsk city: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPLGHKoPLc and it apparently hits living districts as some eyewitnesses say
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:59:01 PM

"Without Russian gas Ukraine will get deep in trouble by winter" - with EU reverse we can live through winter and see Russia collapse under sectoral sanctions if it decides to start gas war yet again

Are you from Ukraine? If so, then it explains a lot! Grin

meanwhile terrorists use GRADs from within Donetsk city: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPLGHKoPLc and it apparently hits living districts as some eyewitnesses say

It makes no sense for "terrorists" to use Grad against civilians, they would thus be losing ammo in vain, which they probably desperately need to withstand the junta. Your words lack pretty obvious logic... Cool

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:36:27 PM

I stopped responding after a saw that each of his posts contains logical errors...

Now, where do we stand this evening:

Turchivon, the famous You-Know-Who, called the humanitarian aid for "fake" and a "fig leaf", a statement that Russia responded to saying it demonstrates the top of cynicism:
http://ria.ru/world/20140819/1020617229.html

This statement from Turchinov comes at the same time as Donetsk People's Republic officially stated that famine started in Donetsk. There are no medications either:
http://ria.ru/world/20140819/1020612261.html
"Holodomor II" by the hands of Ukrainians. Sad

Kiev hopes for a diplomatic solution in the East (where were these bastards 2 months ago, when a political federalisation solution was called for, before Kiev fired the first shots as a response?!). They say the next two weeks will be deciding in Ukraine pulling out of the war (with Novorossia):
http://ria.ru/world/20140819/1020604463.html

I guess this has something to do with Poroshenko's and Putin's planned meeting in Minsk...
http://ria.ru/world/20140819/1020601312.html

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
keymone2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

It makes no sense for "terrorists" to use Grad against civilians, they would thus be losing ammo in vain, which they probably desperately need to withstand the junta. Your words lack pretty obvious logic... Cool

i am indeed from Ukraine though don't live there for a while but know enough to not get bullshitted by russian propaganda Smiley

"makes no sense for "terrorists" to use Grad against civilians" unless they are having internal conflicts and are attacking each other and since they make a habit of using civilians as live shield - civilians are hurt as a consequence? or they are simply going batshit crazy with weapons putin provided them and have hopes of blaming it onto ukrainian army. gonna be hard with that since video does show firing happens from rebel-held territory, right?

"the junta" do you mean current russian government, because it matches definition of "junta" perfectly? i don't think terrorists are fighting them, you're confused.

@Nemo1024 you still failed to provide any inconsistencies in my messages - i've asked you for that explicitly. or are you some kind of religious fanatic believing blindly what your russian propaganda book tells you to believe?
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:59:58 PM

i am indeed from Ukraine though don't live there for a while but know enough to not get bullshitted by russian propaganda Smiley

"makes no sense for "terrorists" to use Grad against civilians" unless they are having internal conflicts and are attacking each other and since they make a habit of using civilians as live shield - civilians are hurt as a consequence? or they are simply going batshit crazy with weapons putin provided them and have hopes of blaming it onto ukrainian army. gonna be hard with that since video does show firing happens from rebel-held territory, right?

Do you have any reason whatsoever? If "terrorists" are attacking each other, why the Ukrainian army can't still overcome them? How long do we have to wait? If "civilians are hurt as a consequence" by pro-Russian "terrorists" (since "they are simply going batshit crazy with weapons putin provided them"), why do they run for cover to Russia after all? Cool

Even Ukrainian soldiers try to find refuge in Russia (and half of them are not going to return)! Will you deny this? Grin

keymone2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

Do you have any reason whatsoever? If "terrorists" are attacking each other why the Ukrainian army can't still overcome them? How long do we have to wait? If "civilians are hurt as a consequence" by pro-Russian "terrorists" (since "they are simply going batshit crazy with weapons putin provided them"), why do they run for cover to Russia? Cool

Even Ukrainian soldiers try to find refuge in Russia! Will you deny this? Grin

"If "terrorists" are attacking each other why the Ukrainian army can't still overcome them?" ah, now you start asking right questions, my answer will probably be still "nazi-ukro-lies" for you but believe it or not ukrainian army is trying everything to not have civilian casualties. i concede that they are not perfect at it but this is a very good question: "why did they not blow Donetsk to pieces if they are the evil nazis russian propaganda claims they are?", you're progressing

"why do they run for cover to Russia" because people run where they feel safe. some run to russia and some to ukraine and i'm sure both options are fine, russia certainly is not going to hurt refugees - they need them to fuel their propaganda stories.

"Even Ukrainian soldiers try to find refuge in Russia" ukrainian soldiers that didn't have other choice but to fall back to russian territory and later went back to ukraine - yeah, that happened. if it proves anything it's russia is not yet going full-retard to shoot ukrainian soldiers getting away from terrorist fire.

sorry to disappoint you but this is not evidence that ukrainian army is falling apart Smiley
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:28:24 PM

Do you have any reason whatsoever? If "terrorists" are attacking each other why the Ukrainian army can't still overcome them? How long do we have to wait? If "civilians are hurt as a consequence" by pro-Russian "terrorists" (since "they are simply going batshit crazy with weapons putin provided them"), why do they run for cover to Russia? Cool

Even Ukrainian soldiers try to find refuge in Russia! Will you deny this? Grin

"If "terrorists" are attacking each other why the Ukrainian army can't still overcome them?" ah, now you start asking right questions, my answer will probably be still "nazi-ukro-lies" for you but believe it or not ukrainian army is trying everything to not have civilian casualties. i concede that they are not perfect at it but this is a very good question: "why did they not blow Donetsk to pieces if they are the evil nazis russian propaganda claims they are?", you're progressing

So, according to your logic, the Ukrainian army allows the militants to kill civilians, so as not to "have civilian casualties"? Did you finish school and with what grades? Regarding the Ukrainian army as such, read this article and watch this video. I'm curious whether you actually believe that this army is able to gain victory over anyone? Roll Eyes

keymone2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:35:10 PM

So, according to your logic, the Ukrainian army allows the militants to kill civilians, so as not to have civilian casualties? Did you finish school and with what grades? Regarding the Ukrainian army as such, read this article and watch this video. I'm curious whether you actually believe that this army is able to gain victory over anyone? Roll Eyes

"allows the militants to kill civilians, so as not to have civilian casualties?" i'm wondering where are you getting this from? seems desperate move to put at least some responsibility on ukrainian army - has everything else failed? Cheesy

nobody allows killing civilians, but it is obvious that if army just storms into the city a lot of people are going to die. or is that not obvious to you?

as for state of ukrainian army - it was deliberately being destroyed for 20 years and to see it operating with whatever mistakes there are - i am amazed and happy. and looking at map of rebel controlled territory over past 5 months - they do operate and are pretty good at it. i wish them quick victory and minimal losses - that's all i can say.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 07:51:38 PM

So, according to your logic, the Ukrainian army allows the militants to kill civilians, so as not to have civilian casualties? Did you finish school and with what grades? Regarding the Ukrainian army as such, read this article and watch this video. I'm curious whether you actually believe that this army is able to gain victory over anyone? Roll Eyes

"allows the militants to kill civilians, so as not to have civilian casualties?" i'm wondering where are you getting this from? seems desperate move to put at least some responsibility on ukrainian army - has everything else failed? Cheesy

nobody allows killing civilians, but it is obvious that if army just storms into the city a lot of people are going to die. or is that not obvious to you?

So they are not going to attack the cities and just let the "terrorists" continue to kill civilians. Did I get you right? Roll Eyes

And how this meets your previous statements that the valiant army of Ukraine is already cleaning Lugansk from the "terrorism plague"? It seems that you are going right into the land of wet dreams and wishful thinking... Cool

Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

17 refugees killed, 6 injured by ruSSian terrorist shell attack in Luhansk region on August 18 – NSDC

Kyiv, August 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Seventeen civilians were killed and six injured in the shelling of a refugee convoy in Luhansk region yesterday, National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) spokesman Andriy Lysenko has said.

"Taking into account that 15 dead bodies were delivered together with two wounded to the hospital yesterday, now in general there are 17 killed and six injured," he said at a briefing in Kyiv on Tuesday.

Lysenko also said that a number of people in the column is unknown so far, as several cars managed to flee the attack site undamaged.

"As for details, we know that two military vehicles, provided for refugees to leave the residential area, have been completely destroyed. No arms were on these vehicles, just white flags," he said.

Pro-Russian gunmen early on Monday opened fire on a column of refugees in the settlements of Khriaschuvate and Novosvitlivka (Luhansk region) with mortars and Grad multiple rocket launchers, anti-terrorist operation (ATO) press officer Leonid Matiukhin said earlier.

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
Pagan

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:53:24 PM

Silver Surfer @RobPulseNews

#Russian weapons convoy filmed 1st in #Russia & then #Ukraine included two SA-13 SAM systems

@carlbildt @ICRC ‪#‎MH17‬ http://t.co/zpu2UHSJyN

Silver Surfer ‏@RobPulseNews 8h

Journo's filmed 122mm guns in Russia on 17th, & same guns filmed in Ukraine on 18th! #Ukraine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o9qYGKOwRA … pic.twitter.com/nyuUaIFqxd

StopFake.org

keymone2

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:04:46 PM

So they are not going to attack the cities and just let the "terrorists" continue to kill civilians. Did I get you right? Roll Eyes

And how this meets your previous statements that the valiant army of Ukraine is already cleaning Lugansk from the "terrorism plague"? It seems that you are going right into the land of wet dreams and wishful thinking... Cool

"Did I get you right?" well almost, you just have to think a little bit harder but i believe in you!

"Ukraine is already cleaning Lugansk" well there's a difference between bombing the shit out of city and making accurate targeted strikes and cleanup operations against terrorists. i'm sure you can figure it all out - you've basically solved the puzzle, i know it's hard but i'm cheering for you!
Pagan

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:12:35 PM

Remembrance of Victims of Stalinism and Nazism banned in Simferopol

The Simferopol authorities have refused to allow Crimean Tatars to hold their traditional remembrance gathering to mark European Day of Remembrance for Victims of Stalinism and Nazism on Aug 23.  They claim that this is because of the hot weather.

Dilyaver Akiyev, head of the Secretariat of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People showed 15 minutes a copy of the city council letter.  There are many words, but the essence is that that people could get sunstroke because of the hot weather.

“Holding the public event announced could adversely affect their (the participants’) state of health and exacerbate chronic illnesses.  In some cases it could lead to the organism overheating and people feeling much worse”.

They were advised to hold the gathering indoors.

This is not the first time since Russia occupied the Crimea that remembrance meetings have been banned.  Two days before the seventieth anniversary of the Deportation of the Crimean Tatar People, the authorities banned all public events in the Crimea.

Refat Chubarov , head of the Mejlis said then

Can you imagine – there are 22 regions and in each region there are places where people come to honour the dead, places with memorial stones, and Crimean Tatars on May 17-18 don’t have the right to go there together to pay their respects, to honour those people! I don’t know what kind of person you have to be to not think of the consequences! I don’t know how to stop people so that they don’t go there. It’s like telling everybody “Don’t go to your holy places, don’t visit your dead” If they prohibited you, how would you act?  Force can stop everything, or not everything – it won’t stop the human spirit.”

He likened it to Jewish people being prohibited from honouring the victims of the Holocaust or Ukrainians – those who were starved to death in Holodomor.

The ban was to some extent defied, however the traditional meeting in the centre of Simferopol  was prevented with huge numbers of Russian OMON riot police and soldiers blocking the centre.  The authorities also had military helicopters circling over people’s heads.

The ban was lifted in time for the Crimean occupation regime to put on a grandiose show for Russian Language Day on June 6.

This did not stop the Simferopol authorities from then preventing events to mark Crimean Tatar Flag Day from being held in the centre.

http://khpg.org.ua/en/index.php?id=1408454954

StopFake.org

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:16:43 PM

17 refugees killed, 6 injured by ruSSian terrorist shell attack in Luhansk region on August 18 – NSDC

Kyiv, August 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Seventeen civilians were killed and six injured in the shelling of a refugee convoy in Luhansk region yesterday, National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) spokesman Andriy Lysenko has said.

"Taking into account that 15 dead bodies were delivered together with two wounded to the hospital yesterday, now in general there are 17 killed and six injured," he said at a briefing in Kyiv on Tuesday.

Lysenko also said that a number of people in the column is unknown so far, as several cars managed to flee the attack site undamaged.

"As for details, we know that two military vehicles, provided for refugees to leave the residential area, have been completely destroyed. No arms were on these vehicles, just white flags," he said.

Pro-Russian gunmen early on Monday opened fire on a column of refugees in the settlements of Khriaschuvate and Novosvitlivka (Luhansk region) with mortars and Grad multiple rocket launchers, anti-terrorist operation (ATO) press officer Leonid Matiukhin said earlier.

Blame Russian terrorists all you want, everyone with a brain knows it was the Kiev regime that killed those refugees.
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:17:28 PM

Video of suspected Ballistic missile strike in Donetsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ARZNx1epU&feature=player_embedded

Note how the shockwave takes out their windows...
chopstick
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:35:03 AM

An enlightening interview with Russian Presidential Advisor Sergei Glazyev on July 24 2014.

Must watch IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cikvqdMRTTA
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: