Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:15:17 AM

So many trolls? It's just me, wasting my time and pointing out logical inconsistencies, contrived conspiracy theories, and outright lies, as I come across them. Pretty sad that one guy with a bit of free time can completely kill your soviet propaganda thread.

LOL, what a drama. Look at this page, you can barely read the updates on the Novorussia war because it is cluttered by unwanted propaganda from the dark side (your side). BTW, you have a lot of free time, you've been hours here but you are still online (I already came from a bar with my friends and you are still here). Why, do you have to punch a timeout for your free time or your salary will be less?

Hmm, I understand because the dark side are now panicking where to do their next extortion, all the rats are jumping out of their sinking ship. Let's look at the bigger picture (the dark side propaganda now is to limit the attention to alleged Russian involvement so the bigger US involvement will not be seen, like the hilarious claim here of troll Rassah):

From the American alternative press, not Russian

The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-27/gazprom-begins-accepting-payment-oil-ruble-yuan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:02:43 AM

United Russia party? I don't even know what that is.
Yeah of course, I'm already believe you.

I am against all and any Russia
You'll be surprised, but it's a correct description for all members of your party.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 06:10:27 AM

You'll be surprised, but it's a correct description for all members of your party.

"United Russia - (Russian: Eди́нaя Poccи́я; Yedinaya Rossiya) is the current ruling political party in Russia."

What? I'm confused. Are you saying that the party that is ruling Russia, presided over by Putin, is against all Russia? Or is enemies of Russian people? Well then I agree!

Hey, just curious, which country do you think is worse (or would hate to live in more), Russia or USA?

I'm not a fan of USA either, and am looking to move out, but if I was forced to live in one of them, I would still pick USA. How about you guys?
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:12:38 AM

"United Russia - (Russian: Eди́нaя Poccи́я; Yedinaya Rossiya) is the current ruling political party in Russia."

What? I'm confused. Are you saying that the party that is ruling Russia, presided over by Putin, is against all Russia? Or is enemies of Russian people? Well then I agree!

Hey, just curious, which country do you think is worse (or would hate to live in more), Russia or USA?

I'm not a fan of USA either, and am looking to move out, but if I was forced to live in one of them, I would still pick USA. How about you guys?

Wot? not enough guns, dope, and excitement? The US of A rulez.

Ukraine should be free of the Russian yoke. I can't believe the constant

barrage of lies from the ex-Soviet sore loserz. Fucken infantile.

These ex-Soviet ASSHOLES killed more people than fucking religion or the nazis did in the 20th century.

Ukraine does not want to end up like Crimea:

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:51:08 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 10:08:58 AM by Balthazar

What? I'm confused.
Not bad, try to enable your cognitive functions once per day, that would be helpful for your recovery.

Are you saying that the party that is ruling Russia, presided over by Putin, is against all Russia? Or is enemies of Russian people?
Not only that, because such ideology is enemy of all sensible people. Look what happens to europe, Mahmud and its variants (Mohammed, Mohammad, etc.) was the most popular name for London and Paris infants in 2013. Islamization is on all the way and the same shit is slowly going here due to UR migration policy. Fortunately they lost constitutional majority since 2011 and now some of their "smart" ideas are under control.

I would prefer to live in the country which doesn't force me to report all my foreign incomings or pay the taxes from foreign incomings. And USA is definetely not in that list, because you have to report all foreign incomings and pay the taxes from them. You have to do this even if you're not living in the US and your incomings are nominated in a local currency. Otherwise you could be put into jail for tax evasion or concealment of income when you'll be back to US jurisdiction. What a great freedom, yeah. Even radical stalinists weren't crazy enough to implement shit like that...

It's amazing to see how member of bitcoin community tries to advocate for the feudal-style slavery, looks like Stockholm syndrome. Smiley

DarkForces
Activity = 1 and all posts are made in the politics section. Welcome to ignore list. Cheesy
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:09:02 AM

DarkForces
Activity = 1 and all posts are made in the politics section. Welcome to ignore list. Cheesy

Out of pure curiosity did you put myshownow also on the ignore list?

Most Popular Boards By Posts   Most Popular Boards By Activity

Politics & Society      28

Politics & Society      0.0237%

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

Good catch, I'll think about that. Smiley
blablahblah

Activity: 775
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:18:34 AM

The mentality seems to be that everyone else is potentially lying not telling truth
Corrected, I'd say that it's quite logical position. Because everybody keeps silence if it has a sense. Even your own children or parents. "Hypocrite" is almost synonymous word for "human" in any language.

whereas only the Kremlin has the power to speak the real pravda
Incorrect, Kremlin statements are perceived as "they're not telling truth" as well, there are really a lot of jokes about this subject since very old times.

That's good to know. Somehow I get the feeling that a lot of these sorts of things are lost in translation.
Paya

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:30:46 AM

Report from the Saur-Mogila, strategically (and historically) very important hill, recently taken by rebel forces:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8qiPv2eP0
jurij.timofejev

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:36:14 AM

You operate out of pure delusion.

One more video with 10 Russian soldiers:
http://ru.tsn.ua/video/video-novini/10-ti-zaderzhannyh-rossiyskih-desantnikov-uzhe-dali-pokazaniya-sluzhbe-bezopasnosti-ukrainy.html?type=1552

Do you understand at least Russian? If yes, then you will be enlightened  Cheesy.
Dear troll with fullname registration, did you ever seen this mystical entity named "ukrainian border"? Cheesy

If you didn't, then it will be shocking fact for you that there is simply no border, and even map won't help Grin You walk and have no idea what the country is, until you see a store with the signboard saying something like "Xлiб". So try to learn subject, it will be very useful. Smiley

Hey, you Russian fascist! Your fuhrer will be killed and your imperia will be defeated. That is just a question of time and number of victims.
If you had your own thoughts, I could ask you to explain your motivation, why are you supporting the intervention of Russia? Why are you supporting WAR ?
But as you are brainwashed, then the same result would be as if I asked dog - "Why are you barking?". You are led by instincts - not by common sense  Sad
gmat

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:47:58 AM

You operate out of pure delusion.

One more video with 10 Russian soldiers:
http://ru.tsn.ua/video/video-novini/10-ti-zaderzhannyh-rossiyskih-desantnikov-uzhe-dali-pokazaniya-sluzhbe-bezopasnosti-ukrainy.html?type=1552

Do you understand at least Russian? If yes, then you will be enlightened  Cheesy.
Dear troll with fullname registration, did you ever seen this mystical entity named "ukrainian border"? Cheesy

If you didn't, then it will be shocking fact for you that there is simply no border, and even map won't help Grin You walk and have no idea what the country is, until you see a store with the signboard saying something like "Xлiб". So try to learn subject, it will be very useful. Smiley

Hey, you Russian fascist! Your fuhrer will be killed and your imperia will be defeated. That is just a question of time and number of victims.
If you had your own thoughts, I could ask you to explain your motivation, why are you supporting the intervention of Russia? Why are you supporting WAR ?
But as you are brainwashed, then the same result would be as if I asked dog - "Why are you barking?". You are led by instincts - not by common sense  Sad
with them there is nothing to talk about, behave like lemmings
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:01:32 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 11:11:56 AM by Balthazar

jurij.timofejev
I see that you have nothing to answer my question about the border... OK, I'll try to play your game.

Your fuhrer will be killed and your imperia will be defeated.
I'm living in the federal constitutional republic and have no idea about your empire or fuhrer. Please explain what was meant by these words.

Why are you supporting WAR ?
According to ukrainian authorities, there is no war but there is anti-terrorist operation. So your question doesn't make a sense due to absence of subject. If you haven't decide to admit that ukrainian authorities are lying, of course.

But as you are brainwashed
Universal solution for any kind of cognitive dissonance issues?  Cheesy

then the same result would be as if I asked dog - "Why are you barking?". You are led by instincts - not by common sense  Sad
Yeah right, I'm a dog of course. Do you have any other statements left, my dear anti-fascist baby? Smiley

Hey, you Russian fascist!
You even have no idea that Timofejev is a russian surname. And you're trying to talk about brainwashing? Well, that was funny at least... Just like jew voting for NSDAP. Cheesy
ostrij

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:03:19 AM

That has happened. Russians are going into Ukraine to kill their brothers  Huh  Cry

Cтыднo быть pyccким (зaпpeщeннoe в Poccии видeo)
It is a shame to be a Russian (forbidden video in Russia)
http://youtu.be/PLG1-FaVyWE
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:09:14 AM

Seen this video more than a year ago. By the way, I don't think that "forbidden" in the title will help to increase its popularity. Smiley
gmat

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:13:24 AM

jurij.timofejev
I see that you have nothing to answer my question about the border... OK, I'll try to play your game.

Your fuhrer will be killed and your imperia will be defeated.
I'm living in the federal constitutional republic and have no idea about your empire or fuhrer. Please explain what was meant by these words.

Why are you supporting WAR ?
According to ukrainian authorities, there is no war but there is anti-terrorist operation. So your question doesn't make a sense due to absence of subject. If you haven't decide to admit that ukrainian authorities are lying, of course.

But as you are brainwashed
Universal solution for any kind of cognitive dissonance issues?  Cheesy

then the same result would be as if I asked dog - "Why are you barking?". You are led by instincts - not by common sense  Sad
Yeah right, I'm a dog of course. Do you have any other statements left, my dear anti-fascist baby? Smiley

Hey, you Russian fascist!
You even have no idea that Timofejev is a russian surname. And you're trying to talk about brainwashing? Well, that was funny at least... Just like jew voting for NSDAP. Cheesy

fuhrer is shorthand for the analogous situation of WWII, the war has already confirmed brainwashed? -not know what it is? your country laundered more brains in the world than persil socks and you do not know what it is? stupid balhtazar
myshownow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:14:44 AM

This is getting interesting. Frankly they should proceed up to Kiev & arrest Yatseniuk, Turchinov & Poroshenko then line them up before a firing squad. The thousands of dead in Novorossiya should get justice.
jurij.timofejev

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:22:29 AM

About borders.
You are not very good in geography. Take a look in map.

" ...and have no idea about your empire or fuhrer. Please explain what was meant by these words."
You are not very smart, that you couldn't guess that I meant "führer".

About war..
De Facto it is a war ("De Facto" will be too difficult for you to understand  Wink "

"You even have no idea that Timofejev is a russian surname.."
My father is Russian. I live in Kiev. I know something about war, so I am for peace.

It is very hard to describe the tragedy of war, so that is a reason I called you "brainwashed", because you are supporting intervention in Ukraine.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Two more (new) trolls in one day. I say NATO is getting desperate. The amount of unleashed trolls and the acidity of their droppings is a sure indicator. And they are peaking for the second time since May.

There was even less trolling when MH-17 got shot down and it seemed as though Russia would get the blame, despite the perpetrators missing by a few kilometres and the plane falling in Ukraine, and not in Russia, as seems to have been the plan, judging by the subsequent (ready-made for the crash?) rhetoric of Russian skies not being safe for civil aviation.

This is getting interesting. Frankly they should proceed up to Kiev & arrest Yatseniuk, Turchinov & Poroshenko then line them up before a firing squad. The thousands of dead in Novorossiya should get justice.

Russia is logging all the atrocities committed by Kiev in a white book, containing two volumes already. There will yet be a Nürenberg-style process.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:29:27 AM

fuhrer is shorthand for the analogous situation of WWII
Sorry but I don't see any analogy here. If we will continue to use your logic then we'll consider that Ukraine is a Third Reich since 1993.

stupid balhtazar
Direct insults are nothing more than obvious signs of the mental weakness. It won't help you to get any advances, when you guys will understand this simple truth? The only thing you have succeeded, it's alienating the people from yourself due to demonstration of your own immaturity.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:30:51 AM

Two more (new) trolls in one day. I say NATO is getting desperate. The amount of unleashed trolls and the acidity of their droppings is a sure indicator. And they are peaking for the second time since May.

I wonder where the real nemo is....
Before the conflict in Ukraine started you had no post in politics and society..
After that you have no posts on the other boards....

BTW, there's a CIA tactic to insert sleeper trolls in forums to moderate and control the narratives. BItcointalk is priority being a financial one and financial control is the game of their masters. So don't be fooled by longstanding members, or that they are seniors. It only means they were inserted right from the start. They are just being reactivated for targeted events, like this. THey are now desperate, going for broke so apparently they reactivated 5 (I just started reading the back comments but I've been away for a month, I don't know if there are still others, there might be more).

Doesn't this apply to you better than anyone else on this forum?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: