Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:42:27 AM

We can solve this with Zip cooperating. We can cough up the missing money and everybody gets something. Your witch hunt will likely end up 20km short of Stalingrad and everybody gets nothing. I understand you are angry. I would be pissed as fuck if I were missing 1500$ But thats not the way. I'll give you a go on the manhunt in 2 weeks from now. But until then, lets see if Zip makes a move.

As posted above, we know basically who SHE is. So she will have to answer us Wink

Who's the SHE? Think I read about HER some months ago but I can assure you its not me. I wouldn't like to be mistaken for anybody else but myself.

burp...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:58:45 AM

Who's the SHE? Think I read about HER some months ago but I can assure you its not me. I wouldn't like to be mistaken for anybody else but myself.
This guy claimed he find the owner of Sharexcoin.
I got her, do not worry I even talked to her friend/family on the phone. Said she would have her call me right back. Not to be racist but it sounded like a house full of asians. The first person who picked up the phone could not even speak english they jabbered off in some language and handed the phone to a well spoken asian.
I told the lady I wanted to buy the website for 5k and to have her call me back. I do not know if she will or not but I know where she lives and how to find her.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:15:28 AM

This guy claimed he find the owner of Sharexcoin.
I got her, do not worry I even talked to her friend/family on the phone. Said she would have her call me right back. Not to be racist but it sounded like a house full of asians. The first person who picked up the phone could not even speak english they jabbered off in some language and handed the phone to a well spoken asian.
I told the lady I wanted to buy the website for 5k and to have her call me back. I do not know if she will or not but I know where she lives and how to find her.

Very nice Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:18:45 AM

I am starting a "Track down the shareXcoin scammer" campaign.

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

This is not a witch-hunt! So please leave your pitchforks at home!!!!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

BTC: 1NMrmhqs1s72UkRnSygS4Figm5Vdcb2RVN
QORA: QMt3gUxSM7jytGqfcyuZqJrwhx7bLFDNKF

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

I'm hot for this
I lost nothing but we need to be solidary
We are a young community and we cross our first difficulty
Let's fuck all these scammers!

I am so close to post this Exchange on my Blog, but i sure hope that is a glitch some where ( maybe i just am in denial again).

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/

I had just deposited close to 4000 NXTcoins and 0.06 BTC, I already took a heavy loss with Crypto Rush, and neither one of us need this shit right now or ever, with all these smart hackers on these forums, how come nobody is able to disclose real info about these Exchange owners and their whereabouts ? I would love to knock on their door with a bulldozer.
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:57:11 AM

Take this shit over to Sharexcoin thread. This has nothing to do with Qora.

What annoys me is a large percentage of those stuck on exchanges were those who were trying to push the price down on here, I know not all including myself but many were. This is killing Qora, it should be on Sharecoin thread.

jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:08:26 AM

What exactly do you intend to do if you even find this person? Knock on their door and demand your money?

Do a whois search on the website. You get this:

Registrant Street: PO Box 639 
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730

The phone number seems to be listed as a business for this fraud of a company:

Probus Sme

14150 NE 20th St PMB 368
Bellevue, WA 98007
(425) 274-0657

In previous scams this person has used the name Alyssa Watson. Here's an example.

http://thedatingjudge.com/verifyforsafety-com-is-a-dating-verification-scam-be-aware/

Your money is gone, sorry.

JJqiu1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:33:35 AM

Has been silent
 Sad Sad Sad Cry
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:45:21 AM

Nothing violent or threatening, just track him down, let him explain the situation and then bring on the force of the US-law-enforcement on him. Also the infos will be posted public for whatever anyone wants to do with them, but as always be cautious with information that is not 100% proven to be right, don't fall into the reddit frameing trap!

The first step will be a fundraiser for bounties and paying certain doxing experts. I will hold the funds escrow and organize this whole thing. I am certain with the right financial-motivation, every person can be tracked down. You shouldn't piss at the bitcointalk-crowd, they are full of spite, and so am I!

Two ways to donate:

or pledging parts of the funds you will maybe eventually get back from ziplibrary.

Just to ascertain that no more Pitchfork is allocated than necessary:

TwinWinNerd: how much did you lose in this enterprise?

and

TwinWinNerd: how much do you currently own?

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I don't want to disclose that publically, but enough Wink

You can trust me, I am even the tresurer for the QORA bounty funds!

I trust you to smear Qora all over this thread and the forum. Who gave you responsibility and you are doing the worst things to promote Qora?

Can't you see you are attaching a scam to Qora and highlighting the fork issue which was small and resolved. NXT recover after 6 months of this kind of FUD, I hope Qora can.

papajawoll

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:02:51 AM

hi guys... all true about sharexcoin? i recently bought couple of qora there... i hate myself for not clicking on polinex when i choosed the exchange on the first qora-post... anyway... small chance to get our money back? thanks!
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:31:54 AM

Hey TIM, I will make him send you the 5 million. Please PM me the address you want the funds sent to.

That would be great. I PMed TOYJJWGS many times, but got no response either.

I know all chinese Altcoin-investors. If he doesn't want his reputation totally ruined he will sent. I contacted him.

Thank you very much!!!! My address is QTX7tBjV5mnWiqDEgaT5NEEYGUGBPFBC2h

This is the transaction! It is shown in the uncofirmed balance - it will never get confirmed.

Do you have any news?

Any update? He was online again!!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
dodouuu

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:35:12 AM

Qora should organize sharexcoin tracking.Clear scum to the industry.He is a great disservice to you. Smiley

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:06:12 AM

Need big exchange   Cry
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:19:38 AM

Need big exchange   Cry
Poloniex is a great exchange,we need cheer up.

Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:04:08 AM

It seems the same person deposited a pile of Qora to Poloniex on another account, dumped a lot of it, and withdrew around 14M. I have frozen this account as well. There is 0.80 BTC in this account. I believe I have closer to 24M Qora from the other account, but the block explorer keeps changing its mind about transactions, so I can't be certain.

Curiously, the account holder had plenty of opportunity to withdraw the 0.8 BTC, but never did. The only reason I have to believe that the accounts are connected is that this account also withdrew to the Sharexcoin address.

Has no one heard anything from Sharexcoin? Did they just vanish without a word?
As an ex-supporter of ShareXcoin, I will try to summarize the situation. However I need to go to work soon so I will skip the details.

Few weeks ago, the website was down (error 500) for close to 24 hours. Zip (ziplibrary, the dev) stay silent all that time. We started to panic. When he came back, he explained it was a technical glitch, apologized for his silence and promised to add a monitoring system to the exchange so he will be aware of the problems if this happen again. OK, must of us forgave him and forgot about that.

About the current problem, on Twitter he posted something about glitch for deposit/withdraw of QORA. It was fixed he said. But then deposit/withdraw of all coin didn't work. Later the website went down. We assumed it was a DDoS. Once again Zip was silent. Trusting him we have been patient. But after more than 24 hours of silence, we started to panic again. His last active date on here is June 03, 2014, 12:46:41 PM.

When we heard about the big transfert of coin between ShareXcoin and Poloniex, must of us realized it was a scam.  Sad

Here my post that sumarize the latest event: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg7156282#msg7156282
agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:37:49 PM

More days my nodes work without failures.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:51:41 PM

Yeah, forgot about zip.

Focus on Qora development and promotion.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:10:20 PM

Two ways to donate:

and

2.5 BTC ~ only but I know many people that lost much more... so I am really pissed.

I trust you to smear Qora all over this thread and the forum. Who gave you responsibility and you are doing the worst things to promote Qora?

Can't you see you are attaching a scam to Qora and highlighting the fork issue which was small and resolved. NXT recover after 6 months of this kind of FUD, I hope Qora can.

You start to piss me off. On every issue you have to post your opinion which is completely out-of-line all the time.

This is not about the fork you brain-dead extremist.... Someone exploited his users and STOLE fking funds. This have nothing to-do with QORA but the users with Qora had the biggest losses.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:11:30 PM

Hey TIM, I will make him send you the 5 million. Please PM me the address you want the funds sent to.

That would be great. I PMed TOYJJWGS many times, but got no response either.

I know all chinese Altcoin-investors. If he doesn't want his reputation totally ruined he will sent. I contacted him.

Thank you very much!!!! My address is QTX7tBjV5mnWiqDEgaT5NEEYGUGBPFBC2h

This is the transaction! It is shown in the uncofirmed balance - it will never get confirmed.

Do you have any news?

Any update? He was online again!!

I'll look into it again today. Looks like he wants his reputation destroyed.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

It seems the same person deposited a pile of Qora to Poloniex on another account, dumped a lot of it, and withdrew around 14M. I have frozen this account as well. There is 0.80 BTC in this account. I believe I have closer to 24M Qora from the other account, but the block explorer keeps changing its mind about transactions, so I can't be certain.

Curiously, the account holder had plenty of opportunity to withdraw the 0.8 BTC, but never did. The only reason I have to believe that the accounts are connected is that this account also withdrew to the Sharexcoin address.

Has no one heard anything from Sharexcoin? Did they just vanish without a word?
As an ex-supporter of ShareXcoin, I will try to summarize the situation. However I need to go to work soon so I will skip the details.

Few weeks ago, the website was down (error 500) for close to 24 hours. Zip (ziplibrary, the dev) stay silent all that time. We started to panic. When he came back, he explained it was a technical glitch, apologized for his silence and promised to add a monitoring system to the exchange so he will be aware of the problems if this happen again. OK, must of us forgave him and forgot about that.

About the current problem, on Twitter he posted something about glitch for deposit/withdraw of QORA. It was fixed he said. But then deposit/withdraw of all coin didn't work. Later the website went down. We assumed it was a DDoS. Once again Zip was silent. Trusting him we have been patient. But after more than 24 hours of silence, we started to panic again. His last active date on here is June 03, 2014, 12:46:41 PM.

When we heard about the big transfert of coin between ShareXcoin and Poloniex, must of us realized it was a scam.  Sad

Here my post that sumarize the latest event: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg7156282#msg7156282

I will open a scam-accusation thread today where we can collect all data about him. We have some info on him/her already.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:35:21 PM

Two ways to donate:

and

You start to piss me off. On every issue you have to post your opinion which is completely out-of-line all the time.

This is not about the fork you brain-dead extremist.... Someone exploited his users and STOLE fking funds. This have nothing to-do with QORA but the users with Qora had the biggest losses.

Your idea of marketing QORA as this very early sensitive time where people make an opinion based on the first thing they hear, and what will many read about Qora, a scam it's involved in where the wallet opened it up for security issues. Well fantastic, give the man a prize.

And tell me how much was stolen form Sharexcoin, is it 0.001% of total coins? Was is 10 BTC worth? You are tarnishing Qoras image swearing all over the forums for a tiny amount of coins. You fucking idiot.

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: