Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Boxing Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 28048 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 07:23:02 AM

^^ Lol, I thought it is Jake Paul, but his younger who is going to fight. And same as what his brothers is doing, fighting another MMA artist in a stand up fight in boxing, so that they will have the advantage and most likely will win.

It's interesting that DAZN is carrying this fight, they will have to ride on the Paul brothers hype train in this exhibitions because this is business and there are a lot of money that is going to be made here.

Jake Paul cannot fight all the time, even though he holds a better record than his brother. However, both have already gained popularity, making it a lucrative opportunity for promoters, given that fans would unquestionably come to watch their fights. Even if they only fight once a year, they could still earn millions of dollars. This is in contrast to many other professional boxers who begin their careers from the ground up and only become popular after proving themselves by winning championships. The Paul brothers don't require that trajectory; their exhibition fights alone generate a substantial income for them.

As long as the fans are willing to buy their tickets because of what hype this brothers can bring, they will continue to do so and this is a potential another millions of dollars in the table for them and there opponents as well. That's why they can almost find fighters, whether ex-MMA or still beginning of their careers in UFC or not so famous fighters.

Because it's one of a lifetime opportunity to make a name for them and at the same time, been paid more than what they got if they are to compete in UFC. Like what Francis did to his career, Dana White is not offering him good money, then he switch and fight Tyson Fury for millions just in 1 fight alone.

That is a guaranteed $8 Million (PPV not included) and that is a very good money that Francis Ngannou can have after making a name in the UFC and now getting his career in the boxing industry, the thing is that this is not an exhibition fight that is why it is garnering many attention from the people around the world.

Just like Nate Diaz, it has been said that he got a whooping $20 Million from a fight against Jake Paul. And if this hype continues on their rematch, I would not be surprised if Jake Paul would take the deal even if it means that he will get defeated in an MMA fight.

Yes, I've read about that as well that Nate Diaz got that much and if I'm not mistaken, I think that is the biggest paycheck that Nate received in his whole career. Some even said that even if we combine what Nate received throughout his MMA career, this is still the biggest paycheck. That just shows that Jake Paul indeed knows how to make a fight and it's not surprising why DAZN is organizing it for them as it is indeed profitable on their side as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 08:13:42 AM

^^ Lol, I thought it is Jake Paul, but his younger who is going to fight. And same as what his brothers is doing, fighting another MMA artist in a stand up fight in boxing, so that they will have the advantage and most likely will win.

It's interesting that DAZN is carrying this fight, they will have to ride on the Paul brothers hype train in this exhibitions because this is business and there are a lot of money that is going to be made here.

Jake Paul cannot fight all the time, even though he holds a better record than his brother. However, both have already gained popularity, making it a lucrative opportunity for promoters, given that fans would unquestionably come to watch their fights. Even if they only fight once a year, they could still earn millions of dollars. This is in contrast to many other professional boxers who begin their careers from the ground up and only become popular after proving themselves by winning championships. The Paul brothers don't require that trajectory; their exhibition fights alone generate a substantial income for them.

As long as the fans are willing to buy their tickets because of what hype this brothers can bring, they will continue to do so and this is a potential another millions of dollars in the table for them and there opponents as well. That's why they can almost find fighters, whether ex-MMA or still beginning of their careers in UFC or not so famous fighters.

Because it's one of a lifetime opportunity to make a name for them and at the same time, been paid more than what they got if they are to compete in UFC. Like what Francis did to his career, Dana White is not offering him good money, then he switch and fight Tyson Fury for millions just in 1 fight alone.

That is a guaranteed $8 Million (PPV not included) and that is a very good money that Francis Ngannou can have after making a name in the UFC and now getting his career in the boxing industry, the thing is that this is not an exhibition fight that is why it is garnering many attention from the people around the world.

Just like Nate Diaz, it has been said that he got a whooping $20 Million from a fight against Jake Paul. And if this hype continues on their rematch, I would not be surprised if Jake Paul would take the deal even if it means that he will get defeated in an MMA fight.

Yes, I've read about that as well that Nate Diaz got that much and if I'm not mistaken, I think that is the biggest paycheck that Nate received in his whole career. Some even said that even if we combine what Nate received throughout his MMA career, this is still the biggest paycheck. That just shows that Jake Paul indeed knows how to make a fight and it's not surprising why DAZN is organizing it for them as it is indeed profitable on their side as well.

It is indeed the biggest Nate had, bigger than what he made his entire career in MMA.
Yeah so they're gonna be protecting this kid to remain unbeaten to gain consistent and increasing profit every time Jake steps into the ring. Nate on the other hand somehow deserved that money he's got after his long career in MMA. Though he's got pretty beaten with this fight, but hands down to his will to finish the fight. The guys real tough legend. It's just funny to see him like he's holding himself trying not to release a kick. His stance is really different than a pro boxer, and that made his punches like it doesn't have enough power to shake Jake Paul up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc_angela

Merit: 542

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:28:19 AM

Yes, the Paul brothers are now making huge money and offering this former MMA fighters a big paycheck that they can't refuse. So it's a win-win for them, an the Paul brothers can be considered as the cash cow for this sort of exhibition matches, outside of Floyd Mayweather of course.

And damn, $20 million for just one fight? definitely they will like to have another fight with either brothers. And we all know that they are also good in marketing this fight so we shouldn't be surprises by that big paycheck that Nate got and he for sure are very happy with it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:12:30 AM

I think Logan Paul is the older brother here and Jake Paul is the younger, Logan Paul was born in April 1, 1995, and Jake was on the year 1997, so it was 2 years on their gap, and for sure Jake Paul was the one whos is fighting the old retired MMA fighter and right now Logan Paul will do the same by fighting an MMA fighter but this time it is not likely a retired old MMA fighter, Logan Paul will fight a 29 year old MMA fighter, this is something new we can see if a younger MMA fighter can likely beat a boxer for sure Jake Paul has a higher caliber than Logan Paul so this is pretty much interesting,

I guess that's one way to see it. Well, people will surely get interested into him if he turns out to be more deadly in the MMA fight compared to the boxing fight specially after the fact that people are already expecting the opposite thing, just like how people thought that Nate doesn't have any chances to win in a boxing fight. Which is true as that did happen as well. Anyway, it will be a good thing if they will have that fight in the cage just how they talked about it but talking about chances, that will be too much to ask.

Actually there are a lot of time to prepared for sure Jake Paul can likely surprise both his opponent and the audience, many are expecting that Jake Paul to be defeated by Nate Diaz in their MMA fight, so it is really what many are thinking, but it is unlikely for Jake Paul to be a 100% will be good at MMA, but surely he got knowledge in boxing so he would surely start on that,

Yes, the Paul brothers are now making huge money and offering this former MMA fighters a big paycheck that they can't refuse. So it's a win-win for them, an the Paul brothers can be considered as the cash cow for this sort of exhibition matches, outside of Floyd Mayweather of course.

And damn, $20 million for just one fight? definitely they will like to have another fight with either brothers. And we all know that they are also good in marketing this fight so we shouldn't be surprises by that big paycheck that Nate got and he for sure are very happy with it.

Now that the fight of Jake Paul is seattle and that likely take some very huge profit after the fight Logan Paul is setting his boxing career right by fighting an MMA guy aswell he really feel envious about waht has Jake Paul have attained, pretty much even though he got his own company it is likely a big fight that surely gotten Jake Paul the career he deserves,

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 11:06:25 AM

I also though that when this fight was settled then there isn't any rematch but Jake Paul have said that he wants to fight Nate Diaz into MMA I was really shocked and think that this is the mistake that he have done in his career because Nate Diaz will surely Pulverize him in the MMA rules and with those small MMA gloves that they are using for sure Nate Diaz will be much comfortable and faster when they fight it's like taking of his hand cuffs when they fought in boxing that is how much constricting the gloves on boxing is,

For sure Nate Diaz will pulverize the crap out of Jake Paul sure when this MMA fight happened, and many fans surely want to see that, Well to see Nate Diaz beating the crap out of Jake Paul that Nate Diaz is not the dude to be a mess with because Boxing and MMA are two different sports and when it comes to MMA Nate Diaz is really good at it, and for sure Nate Diaz still has the chin, in making the fight go the distance,

Well not cool for me to see legends getting beaten by upcoming fighters that they could've easily beaten in their primes or in Nate's case in his preferred sport. I was actually thinking of betting on Paul even if I will never watch the fight but then I felt like there's a lot of pride in there for Nate to just take a dive. So I thought a possible hail mary punch could make an upset.

I don't know what's next for Jake Paul. Maybe he should accept the challenge from female boxer Claressa Shields. Cheesy I am pretty sure to watch it live if it happens. That girl will put a beating on the special child. Cheesy

Well, if that punch of Jake Paul could have a 1 punch power and because it is a Slim MMA glove they are using he could surely knock out Nate Diaz fast, so there surely has a chance for Jake Paul winning against Nate Diaz in the MMA, but I give him that, because that is a winning shot for Jake Paul because for sure he will struggle in learning and practicing wrestling and grappling for sure even his brother couldn't help him with this because Logan also lack some aspect with grappling,

And that's the fight that is not going to be taken seriously. Jake Paul can talk all he wants to market himself and fool the casuals like him beating Canelo and fighting Nate in MMA rules.   

A lot of good fights this weekend. Looking forward to the war between Oscar Valdez and Emanuel Navarette. Navarette is already showing signs of vulnerability in his 3rd division but still hoping he can bring back his old form and beat Oscar Valdez. And on Anthony Joshua's undercard, we'll have another chance to see Usyk's IBF mandatory Filip Hrgovic taking on another undefeated fighter Demsey McKean.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 02:17:53 PM

Well, it could be said that the Paul brothers know that the business model moves fast, not only because of money, they know that boxing is full of many challenges, rematches and other activities, I think we are all curious as to what Is Paul going to do it, as far as I'm concerned I think what happened is very recent, he needs some space, recover, think about what he's going to do, will there be a revenge? That's for sure, but I think that above all he has to rest, a fight like that needs a lot of rest, although I think they are already thinking about their next event, as things change in boxing, they must have almost squared what coming.

Clearly, what can be done is normal speculation, we do not have reliable sources to be sure, suddenly they come up with a surprise and tell us that in about 3 or 4 months there will be a new fight or rematch, although everything is possible, it is a possible event, and as the business model moves I would not be surprised, they already realized that events with this boxer attract many people.

Daniel Cormier less confident in Jake Paul doing MMA after Nate Diaz boxing match: 'Nate will submit him'

After watching them box, Daniel Cormier doubts Jake Paul will fight Nate Diaz in MMA.

Paul (7-1) defeated Diaz (0-1) by unanimous decision this past Saturday in Dallas. The 185-pound boxing match served as the feature bout of the boxing event, and aired live on DAZN/ESPN+ pay-per-view.

Paul, who is a brand ambassador for PFL, proposed a rematch vs. Diaz in MMA. But not only does Cormier think the fight won’t happen, he’s certain it wouldn’t go well for “The Problem Child” at all.

I think that everyone has their point of view and it is respectable, some may say that things can go well for Paul, what I do know is that thanks to his victory , many may say that this revenge will not take place, but we all know how It is this, it may be that they say no at first, but to achieve fame , as far as I am concerned, as I have always said, rematches will always be necessary, it is very bad that in reality one boxer makes another wait, in In the case of Spence vs Crawford, things happened that way, and the outcome was Something that Spence never saw, so a rematch must be kept and if it is quick , much better.

Now something that attracts attention is the opinions:

Sean Strickland slams ‘f—king idiots’ paying for Jake Paul fights: ‘Jake Paul is a f—king genius’

“Jake Paul, he can box,” Strickland told FULL SEND MMA. “Nate Diaz, he’s old, he’s retired, he’s had a s—t couple fights in the UFC, he doesn’t f—king train, he’s f—king fat. Jake Paul is probably roided the f—k out. Jake Paul can box.

“Tommy Fury, was he even an active fighter?” he continued. “Tommy Fury wasn’t even active. He (Paul) lost to a semi-pro boxer. I’m not saying or hating on Jake Paul, I’m hating on you f—king r—ards. I’ll tell you why. Because you open your f—king checkbook like a bunch of f—king idiots then you just give him money. So, I think Jake Paul is a f—king genius and I think you guys are f—king idiots. So, if you guys have a way that you want to give me your money, what do I gotta do, I’ll f—king do it. Just let me know what you f—king idiots want to watch.”

Source: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2023/08/ufc-news-daniel-cormier-opinion-less-confident-jake-paul-mma-after-nate-diaz-boxing

Well, many things can happen here, I like it when they say that you can box, although when it comes to boxing, things are always harder.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 02:28:47 PM

It is indeed the biggest Nate had, bigger than what he made his entire career in MMA.
Yeah so they're gonna be protecting this kid to remain unbeaten to gain consistent and increasing profit every time Jake steps into the ring. Nate on the other hand somehow deserved that money he's got after his long career in MMA. Though he's got pretty beaten with this fight, but hands down to his will to finish the fight. The guys real tough legend. It's just funny to see him like he's holding himself trying not to release a kick. His stance is really different than a pro boxer, and that made his punches like it doesn't have enough power to shake Jake Paul up.

Which kid are you referring to? Because if what you meant is Jake Paul, he already have a scathe in his record as he already lost a fight before he faced Nate Diaz in the ring.
And talking about Nate, yes, it is indeed kind of awkward to see him fighting in the ring because his brain will always suggest to use his legs that is why we can see him holding out and that is normal for a guy who spent his whole career in MMA, what we have witnessed is his muscle memory when it comes to fighting someone as that's what he is accustomed into.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 06:49:27 PM

^
Nate is giving us a preview of what will happen if they fight in MMA rules. If he jumps to clam Jake's body,  it would really be a blooper for life. I think I will cheer for it.

Jake knows how to promote a fight. He even will cut out UFC or PFL if NATE vs Jake 2 in MMA will really come to materialize. That's how smart this kid is that he makes money more than those who kept bashing him.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:06:38 PM

^
Nate is giving us a preview of what will happen if they fight in MMA rules. If he jumps to clam Jake's body,  it would really be a blooper for life. I think I will cheer for it.

Jake knows how to promote a fight. He even will cut out UFC or PFL if NATE vs Jake 2 in MMA will really come to materialize. That's how smart this kid is that he makes money more than those who kept bashing him.

And Jake really lives his life the fullest, imagine he keeps rubbing it in to those guys that bash him. And he keeps on fighting and getting millions every fight and who knows, maybe that's what keeps him motivated to continue with exhibitions fight even though there are a lot of hate on it, specially pure boxers.

Nate on the other hand, has tasted his million pay check as a fighter and maybe realised that it's not late to join and have some fun in this kind of exhibitions and willing to take a second crack.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 11:47:11 PM

^

He knows how to play and use Social media platforms, he will continue to show that interest knowing that there are more money to grind if in case that deal for the rematch will take place, not sure if they will going to arrange but he only thing that I can say is money will speak on it and if the pressure for the rematch will continue to hype, the chance that it will happen is nearing.

It's just a matter of how they will negotiate and how they will going to bring it out to the fans that are willing to throw their money just to see both fighters inside the cage.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 11:47:54 AM

^

He knows how to play and use Social media platforms, he will continue to show that interest knowing that there are more money to grind if in case that deal for the rematch will take place, not sure if they will going to arrange but he only thing that I can say is money will speak on it and if the pressure for the rematch will continue to hype, the chance that it will happen is nearing.

It's just a matter of how they will negotiate and how they will going to bring it out to the fans that are willing to throw their money just to see both fighters inside the cage.

Moreover, Jake Paul is taking advantage of the fact that he got a huge fan base that will always back him up and support him in his fights. It will not be this successful if he doesn't have any people/fans to start with specially in his first few fights where marketing is very crucial as that will determine if he will be a star in this industry or not. Yet his fans didn't fail him and that is why he is successful now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Japinat

Merit: 680

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 11:52:58 AM

That's right! It is indeed that much for a just a single fight with either one of the Paul Brothers and that specific figure will grow more than that if you're that someone who is already famous or made a name in other industry and there is no doubt about that. But the trouble is, it will be a one time thing because people doesn't want to see anything that they already know without any doubt what will be the outcome unless if the second fight will be contested differently, like Jake Paul and Nate planning to have a rematch with an MMA rules.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 06:21:06 PM

^ Jake vs Nate with MMA rules I think will not give Nate another $20M. I could be wrong but Jake will probably negotiate with it since it's not his stage anymore.

But Nate will not say NO to this opportunity, even if it's just $2M, he will likely not give a damn but just fight. He makes a living in fighting while earning less than $100K per fight in UFC so it's definitely a go for him. He is old and will not be given another chance of a life time. I doubt an MMA org will sign him even in Bellator.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 07:47:23 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2023, 01:54:21 AM by YuginKadoya

Right now Joshua vs. Helenius fight is nearing to start, but because we all pretty much know who's going to win that fight, or maybe win that fight, here is another event surely some will be interested in, now this is the full event

Navarrete vs. Valdez

Saturday 08.12.2023 at 10:00 PM ET

Promotion: Top Rank
Venue: Desert Diamond Arena

MAIN EVENT
Emanuel Navarrete VS Oscar Valdez

MAIN CARD
Lindolfo Delgado VS Jair Valtierra
Richard Torrez Jr. VS Willie Jake Jr.
Javier Martinez VS Isaiah Wise
Antonio Mireles VS Dajuan Calloway
Sergio Rodriguez VS Eduardo Ayala
Emiliano Vargas VS Jorge Luis Marquez

PRELIMINARY EVENT
Ricardo Ruvalcaba VS Adrián Orbán

Information was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/101493-valdez-vs-navarrete
Baofeng Thread for this fight: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5458739.0

Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 09:49:09 PM

^

Moreover, Jake Paul is taking advantage of the fact that he got a huge fan base that will always back him up and support him in his fights. It will not be this successful if he doesn't have any people/fans to start with specially in his first few fights where marketing is very crucial as that will determine if he will be a star in this industry or not. Yet his fans didn't fail him and that is why he is successful now.

Indeed, and without those believers and those haters those fights that he made will not be profitable and for sure he won't be able to continue making that kind of hype in each money making fight that he's offering, more fights means more paycheck whatever the result as long as fans are enjoying or viewers are still patronizing him, he will continue to make this venue as his cash-cow, milking everything that he can get from those who supports him in each fights that he offers.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 11:41:29 PM

^

Well that is something that cannot be denied, Jake Paul is very loved, he is a player who is a fighter who can always do whatever he wants, however I am one of those who thinks that when a fighter like him against Nate, he is not up to the task. , just imagine that Nate can beat him with the MMA relations, how could he do after? I am not saying that they will stop following or supporting him, but he would be losing many things, the word, his integrity as a good fighter, apart from having many things that he can take advantage of, he can promote any fight faster than any camp, or any sponsor Apart from the fact that he is a fighter who does not fight with just anyone, I have seen that he is very Selective.

Daniel Cormier casts doubt on Jake Paul’s MMA potential following Diaz fight: ‘Nate will submit him

While Jake Paul may have been good enough to secure a seventh career win against Nate Diaz in the boxing ring, it wasn’t enough to convince Daniel Cormier that ‘The Problem Child’ can hold his own in mixed martial arts.

“Nate will submit him,” Cormier said on this YouTube channel. “If they fight, Nate will submit him. I’ll take less confidence in Jake Paul fighting Nate in MMA because of last weekend. Jake’s best chance of dominating Nate Diaz was in boxing, and he didn’t. While he did win the fight convincingly, he didn’t put him out like many people thought he would – and that’s different.”

Source: https://www.lowkickmma.com/daniel-cormier-doubt-jake-paul-mma/

Things when it comes to this fight can get very hot , I couldn't say less , because he is a very Controversial fighter , but these things can make this fighter a little more "choppy" with what they can say about him, at least things when they are being done to generate a good show all these Comments are those that are said so that things heat up and this group can be more Intense, of course things are very Decisive here , the bettors , the fans manage to be and being in a unique Emotion mode , this is what we have to see what an event as epic as this achieves.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 06:41:55 AM

Results for the Anthony Joshua VS Robert Helenius

Joshua vs Helenius

MAIN EVENT
Anthony Joshua vs Robert Helenius - Anthony Joshua won with a KO/TKO in the 7th Round

CO-MAIN EVENT
Derek Chisora vs Gerald Washington - Derek Chisora won with a Decision

MAIN CARD
Filip Hrgovic vs Demsey McKean - Filip Hrgovic won with a KO/TKO in the last Rounds
Johnny Fisher vs Harry Armstrong - Johnny Fisher won with a KO/TKO in the 7th Round

PRELIMINARY CARD
Campbell Hatton vs Tom Ansell - Campbell Hatton won with a Decision
George Liddard vs Radek Roušal - George Liddard won with a Decision
Brandon Scott vs Louis Norman - Brandon Scott won with a Decision
Maisey Rose Courtney vs Gemma Ruegg - Maisey Rose Courtney won with a Decision

Information was from Tapology: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/102916-joshua-vs-whyte-2

It looks like Eddie Hearn is really Hyping and manipulating the fight by saying that Robert Helenius is a dangerous opponent for Anthony Joshua, for sure he is saying something like this to just hype the fight but the funny thing is if he is not really hyping the fight then he doesn't know what he is saying and it is clear that the Netizens already know what will be the result of this fight but surely Robert Helenius is the only one that has confirms as a replacement for this fight but surely maybe there is a much good one instead of Helenius but surely Robert Helenius surely needs money for him as a replacement,

Surely Robert Helenius is no match for Anthony Joshua, in this fight, you can see the technicality in Joshua's movements in conditioning Helenius where the jab will go and trapping him and pressuring Helenius in the ropes for that feint switching his punches on Robert Helenius Face or Body, surely a very bright Anthony Joshua in this event, he didn't do anything crazy this time and he is very solid towards the fight, and it was really reassuring that he's really going to win this fight for sure,

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:35:28 AM

@YuginKadoya It's done. The underdog won.
EMANUEL NAVARRETE DEFEATS OSCAR VALDEZ AND DEFENDS HIS WBO CROWN IN ARIZONA
https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxing/emanuel-navarrete-vs-oscar-valdez-live-updates-results-and-highlights/14r94zamg5wky1eimh43xo1462
In an intense fight, with a lot of punishment, El Vaquero took the victory by unanimous decision.

Emanuel Navarrete retained his WBO super featherweight title with a unanimous decision win over former two-weight world champion Oscar Valdez on Saturday night in Glendale, Arizona.
A volume punch fighter, I should've expected that. But I was too stiff to believe that Valdez could win this one and being the favorite added fuel to it and so I lost my bet.
Navarrete still owns his crown and I doubt someone could just strip it from him. Those long-reach hands are the key for him to win this fight. With him in control in the middle of the ring, there's no way the judges will turn on him, it is too obvious that he won it.
What I expected was a strategy from the Valdez camp to avoid those volume punches but I think they lacked on that field.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Merit: 542

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:40:56 AM

@YuginKadoya It's done. The underdog won.
EMANUEL NAVARRETE DEFEATS OSCAR VALDEZ AND DEFENDS HIS WBO CROWN IN ARIZONA
https://www.dazn.com/en-US/news/boxing/emanuel-navarrete-vs-oscar-valdez-live-updates-results-and-highlights/14r94zamg5wky1eimh43xo1462
In an intense fight, with a lot of punishment, El Vaquero took the victory by unanimous decision.

Emanuel Navarrete retained his WBO super featherweight title with a unanimous decision win over former two-weight world champion Oscar Valdez on Saturday night in Glendale, Arizona.
A volume punch fighter, I should've expected that. But I was too stiff to believe that Valdez could win this one and being the favorite added fuel to it and so I lost my bet.
Navarrete still owns his crown and I doubt someone could just strip it from him. Those long-reach hands are the key for him to win this fight. With him in control in the middle of the ring, there's no way the judges will turn on him, it is too obvious that he won it.
What I expected was a strategy from the Valdez camp to avoid those volume punches but I think they lacked on that field.

Yeah, same here, I check some of the predictions and majority of them thinks that Oscar Valdez will win and even says that he will win by knockout. So I decided to pull the trigger and put Oscar to win in the last rounds, but it was the exact opposite.

Although initially with the physical advantage of Navarette, he could win this fight easy. But I didn't listen to my guts. In any case, no regrets, the better man win here. He uses all the advantage he got and smothered Valdez with his volumes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 12:40:50 PM

^ Jake vs Nate with MMA rules I think will not give Nate another $20M. I could be wrong but Jake will probably negotiate with it since it's not his stage anymore.

But Nate will not say NO to this opportunity, even if it's just $2M, he will likely not give a damn but just fight. He makes a living in fighting while earning less than $100K per fight in UFC so it's definitely a go for him. He is old and will not be given another chance of a life time. I doubt an MMA org will sign him even in Bellator.

That same figure might not be that likely anymore because people already know what would happen in that fight and it is already expected as well that it will be a short fight because we know that Nate will dominate Jake Paul in a way that he will not expect it. But a $2 Million fight for Nate on their rematch will be a disrespect, Jake Paul is not that kind of fool who will give him that figure as a guaranteed money because if it weren't because of Nate, those figures are not likely.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: