Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82226 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8924

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:00:43 AM

What is up with gawminer ignoring customer for over a week?

Have they make enough and decided to make a run for it?

Thats an absurd question.

I myself had issues with GAW on a wk2 order. It was resolved with a beyond the call of duty fix.
They are a young company in a young industry.

They are growing every week, and so is their customer base.
I dont know your specific issue, but the best/fastest way to get your concerns addressed is to go to their actual forum:
https://hashtrader.com

Good luck

It's absurd to assume that if your issue was resolved quickly so was everyone else's. It's also absurd to expect customers to escalate issues via forum PMs - there is a support ticket system and GAW could easily tell Amber or whoever the current forum "cleaner" is to go look there for unsolved issues. There are customers who are not aware of bitcointalk or hashtrader. We've been through this months ago in this thread and elsewhere and it's quite disturbing to see that this bullshit is still going on. How old do you have to be to not be young anymore in this industry? 6 months? a year? Let us know when we are allowed to complain.
ernie-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:17:15 AM

I sent a ticket into support on 6/29 about my A2 miner being down. It shows up in the UI but I can not restart it and most importantly no hashing is being reported pool side. My ticket number is 19120. I also replied to this ticket on 6/30 just to get a update or when my miner might be back up but I have gotten no response at all. I have been with GAW since before they even had a UI available but it seems there ticket turn around time is increasing.

Please PM me on Hastrader.com or email me at amber@gawminers.com

Smiley

I will be happy to look into your order.

Please look into support ticket 19239.

Miners went down on June 30th and issues have not been resolved.

GAW have their own forums, they no longer read here like the use to. They closed their official threads on bitcointalk as it says in the OP. You are wasting your time posting support issues here unless you are just asking others for advice.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

This thread is like a sock puppet paradise Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:01:42 AM

that makes it ok for terrible service? grow up  Roll Eyes. instead of 'growing company' they should grow their support first

Of course the length of time they have been operating doesnt excuse bad customer service. However, you have to take that into consideration when conducting business with a month old company.

Logistics havent been worked fully out and delays are certainly possible.
Like i said in my earlier post, i had issues with my WK2 order and sent over a dozen emails to multiple employees.
The situation was resolved and im sure everyone elses will be too.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:16:09 AM

that makes it ok for terrible service? grow up  Roll Eyes. instead of 'growing company' they should grow their support first

Of course the length of time they have been operating doesnt excuse bad customer service. However, you have to take that into consideration when conducting business with a month old company.

Logistics havent been worked fully out and delays are certainly possible.
Like i said in my earlier post, i had issues with my WK2 order and sent over a dozen emails to multiple employees.
The situation was resolved and im sure everyone elses will be too.

They have been selling miners since March, not "a month old". See the links in the OP for the announcements. The issue with hosting has been going on at least since mid-April, and we've been told countless times that it has been solved, new data centers were being built, new power feeds were being installed, DHL drivers were being bribed etc etc. But yeah, if dozens of e-mails is a sign of good customer service then GAW is great.
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:26:57 AM

I myself had issues with GAW on a wk2 order. It was resolved with a beyond the call of duty fix.

I dont know your specific issue, but the best/fastest way to get your concerns addressed is to go to their actual forum:

Good luck

1)It's absurd to assume that if your issue was resolved quickly so was everyone else's. 2)It's also absurd to expect customers to escalate issues via forum PMs - there is a support ticket system and GAW could easily tell Amber or whoever the current forum "cleaner" is to go look there for unsolved issues. There are customers who are not aware of bitcointalk or hashtrader. We've been through this months ago in this thread and elsewhere and it's quite disturbing to see that this bullshit is still going on. 3)How old do you have to be to not be young anymore in this industry? 6 months? a year? 4)Let us know when we are allowed to complain.

1) You assumed this on your own. Nice use of the adjective absurd tho.

2) I would would strongly suggest trying to get attention drawn to my concerns on the actual companies forums, then one such as this.
Hashtrader forum is linked on GAW official webpage - and i was also kind enough to provided a link in my original post, if the specific person i was responding to, was unaware of said forum. Once again, nice use of absurd.

3) This is an open question. Many people may have different answers, and it really doesnt matter.

4) You are free to complain the moment you order. Or ever before. Or after you have been compensated. Judging from your hostile post, would it be absurd to assume you are the type of person who complains all the way thru your transactions?

Some people simply cant be satisfied. Im not sure if your one of those or not...either way, hopefully you wake up tomorrow with a smile on your face and have a better day.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 03:50:57 AM

Good luck

1)It's absurd to assume that if your issue was resolved quickly so was everyone else's. 2)It's also absurd to expect customers to escalate issues via forum PMs - there is a support ticket system and GAW could easily tell Amber or whoever the current forum "cleaner" is to go look there for unsolved issues. There are customers who are not aware of bitcointalk or hashtrader. We've been through this months ago in this thread and elsewhere and it's quite disturbing to see that this bullshit is still going on. 3)How old do you have to be to not be young anymore in this industry? 6 months? a year? 4)Let us know when we are allowed to complain.

1) You assumed this on your own. Nice use of the adjective absurd tho.

2) I would would strongly suggest trying to get attention drawn to my concerns on the actual companies forums, then one such as this.
Hashtrader forum is linked on GAW official webpage - and i was also kind enough to provided a link in my original post, if the specific person i was responding to, was unaware of said forum. Once again, nice use of absurd.

3) This is an open question. Many people may have different answers, and it really doesnt matter.

4) You are free to complain the moment you order. Or ever before. Or after you have been compensated. Judging from your hostile post, would it be absurd to assume you are the type of person who complains all the way thru your transactions?

Some people simply cant be satisfied. Im not sure if your one of those or not...either way, hopefully you wake up tomorrow with a smile on your face and have a better day.

I'm confused now - you emphasized that they are a young company and now you're saying it doesn't matter? So what's the reason or excuse for the piss poor customer service then?

By the way hashtrader is linked in the original post of this thread and I added a link to the freshdesk site too, but this still doesn't help customers who are not aware of bitcointalk and don't realize that the obscure community link on the website is actually a support link.

If you want to see hostile wait until Panda comes along Smiley
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:21:37 AM

It would be nice if there is anyone actually answering the support ticket.

This is just for public information for anyone considering their hosting service.

I filed a support ticket on June 30th and they have not been able to resolve the issue and have not respond to me for 3-4 days.

My latest ticket included the support team, Amber, their technical lead and CEO. Will update here tomorrow if they even bother to respond after 5 days.

bitgeek

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:38:58 AM

It would be nice if there is anyone actually answering the support ticket.

This is just for public information for anyone considering their hosting service.

I filed a support ticket on June 30th and they have not been able to resolve the issue and have not respond to me for 3-4 days.

My latest ticket included the support team, Amber, their technical lead and CEO. Will update here tomorrow if they even bother to respond after 5 days.

Yesterday was a holiday so you can't count it Cheesy

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitgeek

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:46:36 PM

Having my miners having issues for weeks and not mining at the MH's they should be is ridiculous

What kind of grammar is that? Cheesy

You could have written your last 2 posts in one instead of spamming all over the place.
Could you spare us your gibberish and focus on what you're actually trying to say next time?

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:05:18 PM

Hi,

I am Amber, the Community Relations Manager for GAWMiners. I wanted to give you all an update on what we have going on at GAWMiners and Hashtrader.com.

We have heard your concerns about our hosted option and we understand. Our Hosted team works around the clock when customers are not hashing.

We are a new company, but we do not use that as a crutch. We hold ourselves to the highest standard and we are always looking for ways to improve. We understand that our response times have been less than stellar recently and that is exactly why we are adding staff to our GAWsome Customer Service team. We have also recently rolled out a much more efficient ticketing system.

I want you to know that we are genuinely invested in our customers and the good of this industry. We appreciate your continued support along this crazy and GAWmazing journey!!

Please come see us at Hashtrader.com for ideas, talk, and hardware.

If you have any concerns or issues that need to be addressed please visit our new ticketing site https://gawminers.freshdesk.com/support/login However, if you feel that your tickets are not being resolved in a timely manner, please send me a message directly via Private Message on Hashtrader.com or email at amber@gawminers.com
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:55:19 PM

Hi,

I am Amber, the Community Relations Manager for GAWMiners. I wanted to give you all an update on what we have going on at GAWMiners and Hashtrader.com.

We have heard your concerns about our hosted option and we understand. Our Hosted team works around the clock when customers are not hashing.

We are a new company, but we do not use that as a crutch. We hold ourselves to the highest standard and we are always looking for ways to improve. We understand that our response times have been less than stellar recently and that is exactly why we are adding staff to our GAWsome Customer Service team. We have also recently rolled out a much more efficient ticketing system.

I want you to know that we are genuinely invested in our customers and the good of this industry. We appreciate your continued support along this crazy and GAWmazing journey!!

Please come see us at Hashtrader.com for ideas, talk, and hardware.

If you have any concerns or issues that need to be addressed please visit our new ticketing site https://gawminers.freshdesk.com/support/login However, if you feel that your tickets are not being resolved in a timely manner, please send me a message directly via Private Message on Hashtrader.com or email at amber@gawminers.com

My issues have been resolved.

Thank you for the prompt response.

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:08:25 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 12:31:00 PM by Rabinovitch

This is a policy Our customers have been extremely happy with, that they can not get anywhere else. Over half our orders are repeat customers Smiley

GAW Miners
Guys, I don't know about any others, but me is rather "extremely unhappy" with your service. Probably this is my personal lack of luck, but I am waiting for refund since July, 13th. You had almost a month to make only one BTC transaction back. I wrote to several people (now I know Thomas, Amanda, and you, Amber...), I have a request in zendesk, I was at hashtrader... "Time is money", and I lost almost a month already. How do you say, "or we pay for your mining time!" - I don't need much (but it could be great, 1 month of 5 Mh/s of scrypt mining - and I would post a glory-post here...), just PLEASE pay me back my BTCs for my cancelled order #9237.

Sure you maybe are extremely busy there, but one month of expectation... For simple (AFAIK) refund...

p.s. your new system gawminers.freshdesk.com seems to be hangy... My ticket is still in "Awaiting your Reply since last 3 days 11 hrs" state while I have answered there one day ago...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:46:52 AM

Miner went down again.

Ticket order 19605.

I know this isn't a support forum, but waiting for a response from the ticketing system take days and scrypt miners value depreciate at exponentially rate.

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:54:25 AM

My experience with gawminers hasnt been good. I ordered a week 4 fury miner in june and it was expected to be delivered before 21st june but it didnt. I wasnt provided any tracking number so i also couldnt track where my package was stuck. After contacting gawminers 4 times, i was told that the package has returned to the workshop due to a bad address moreover last time when they sent a package to india it got stuck in custom and i should better get a refund instead of trying to get the miner being sent again. I got the refund but it was a complete waste of time for me. If they cannot ship to india they should have told me earlier.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:12:27 AM

but waiting for a response from the ticketing system take days
and weeks...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 09:13:38 AM

My experience with gawminers hasnt been good. I ordered a week 4 fury miner in june and it was expected to be delivered before 21st june but it didnt. I wasnt provided any tracking number so i also couldnt track where my package was stuck. After contacting gawminers 4 times, i was told that the package has returned to the workshop due to a bad address moreover last time when they sent a package to india it got stuck in custom and i should better get a refund instead of trying to get the miner being sent again. I got the refund but it was a complete waste of time for me. If they cannot ship to india they should have told me earlier.

It's a complete waste of time for them too.. At least they refunded you, look at how well BFL refunds are going Cheesy
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

Your claims are totally unreasonable.
Firstly, you gave the wrong address or your local post office returned it by mistake, but you blame GAW.
Secondly, the package got stuck at customs, so your country's laws are responsible. Sender's responsibilities end the moment the package leaves their warehouse.
What if the plane carrying it went down, or your mailman decided to steal it? Would that also be GAW's fault?

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 12:35:42 PM

Firstly, you gave the wrong address or your local post office returned it by mistake, but you blame GAW.
Secondly, the package got stuck at customs, so your country's laws are responsible. Sender's responsibilities end the moment the package leaves their warehouse.
What if the plane carrying it went down, or your mailman decided to steal it? Would that also be GAW's fault?

First of all, i m not making any claims I am just sharing my experience. Secondly, the address was 100% correct i have ordered a lot of stuff from amazon and ebay to this address and none of them have failed ever. Thirdly, they never issued me a tracking number so i couldnt even tell where the package was. It also took 4 support tickets to get a reasonable response.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:02:49 PM

First of all, i m not making any claims I am just sharing my experience. Secondly, the address was 100% correct i have ordered a lot of stuff from amazon and ebay to this address and none of them have failed ever. Thirdly, they never issued me a tracking number so i couldnt even tell where the package was. It also took 4 support tickets to get a reasonable response.

The store has by law a certain time to answer your ticket. If you didn't get an answer in a couple of days writing another ticket won't change anything. So you sending 4 tickets has really no meaning, unless you were sending 1 each week. You were to get the package on the 21st so it took less than 3 weeks to get the matter resolved and send you back the money. Typically in a retail store it can take a month.
Moreover, you admit the package got stuck at customs, which as I said before in not the seller's fault.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: