May 03, 2024, 07:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the team do you think will win the Final
Argentina - 55 (69.6%)
France - 24 (30.4%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup  (Read 59130 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 11:17:41 PM

It's so weird that a country with many restrictions on basic human rights gets to host the World Cup. Heck, Qatar even enforce its rule on the foreigners and tourists, people come to Qatar for the World Cup. Should a World Cup host country be a place of tolerant, natives willing to set aside their traditions, laws, and such for a good host?

Your comment made me think deeply about this... As far as I know, the sale and use of alcohol is prohibited in Qatar, let alone drugs! What will do all these fans who go there? Some countries have "fierce" fans, how will they all be there without alcohol, is that even possible? Smiley This will be interesting for sure!

"No, my country, my rules. If you have complaints, take it to FIFA". "Who care about international value or being a good host? I pay good money for FIFA to grant me this event and I can flex whatever power I've" Many of you here defend FIFA but the organization has become so shit nowadays.

Well, I guess you said it all, they pay good money! We all know it's wrong, but what we can do about it? To boycott World Cup? Smiley

Well its not about money all the time.
Qatar is a Muslim state and they will keep their values in consideration during world cup too.
About alcohol and drug - Qatar will issue very responsible policies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 11:43:35 PM

Brazilian players are popping off right now, Rodrygo, Vinicius jr, Neymar and Gabriel Jesus, they are all in a good shape, this backs up my bet on Brazil to win the world cup, so far the only big nation with players that are doing well is France with Mbappe and Benzema, they are the biggest competitor for Brazil but i believe in Brazil to win the sixth this time, it's been a while.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 01:52:30 AM

FIFA might have made their decision. But the Chileans are saying that they are done with FIFA and will now file an appeal with the CAS. It is getting really tiring now. Why can't these guys just accept the ruling and keep quiet? Less than two months to go for the kickoff and these losers are trying to disrupt the tournament. And since the FIFA appeals committee has found out that the appeal doesn't have any substance, I would recommend that Chile be deducted a few points for the next qualification cycle.
Surely this is the worst thing doing by Chileans because now time is running out, and they need to accept this decision for the sack of sports but as we know Latin America is also having many conflicts which are not easy to allow other country for having prestigious to play into this world cup as soccer is surely matter of life and death in this region with few years back we have a soccer player from Columbia just shot dead for putting ball into his own net during world cup match.

With this mentality we can understand Chileans are surely frustrated and trying their best for having any chance to be in this event which is now nothing for them even they are going into CAS with less than two months remaining and Ecuador is also settled to have their opening game against host nation. I agree, surely they deserve this punishment and having deduction in points could be good lesson for them and many others.

I don't understand why you think Chile should be punished? Based on what? Because they use legal means to appeal the decision they consider wrong?
From what I've read about the case, some new evidence has recently surfaced that didn't exist before, and Chile's representatives want all the new evidence to be considered and a just and fair decision made. I don't see anything wrong or punishable in that.
If Ecuador is guilty and they tried to cover up the truth, then they should absolutely be punished, even if it happened a day before the start of the World Cup.

I agree, whether we agree with Chile or not what’s wrong in pursuing what they believe is right using the appropriate channels to do so? It isn’t as if the accusation is without any substance, now FIFA has decided that Ecuador is on the right but Chile is just following the next step and they’re appealing the decision, which is what they should do as they believe they’re right, in my opinion FIFA has always been wary of settling things on a negotiation table rather than on the field, which is why something like this has a very low chance of succeeding, however I think the evidence was enough to bring the case forward which is exactly what Chile has done.
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 02:55:35 AM

hi all friends. The 2022 FIFA World Cup is 62 days away from starting. I want to know, do you feel time is running slowly while waiting until the time for the 2022 FIFA World Cup to start?

I myself feel like time is slowing down. maybe because I can't wait to watch the World Cup game. 2 months to the world cup feels a bit long for me. do you guys feel the same? or quite the opposite?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 03:45:23 AM

hi all friends. The 2022 FIFA World Cup is 62 days away from starting. I want to know, do you feel time is running slowly while waiting until the time for the 2022 FIFA World Cup to start?

I myself feel like time is slowing down. maybe because I can't wait to watch the World Cup game. 2 months to the world cup feels a bit long for me. do you guys feel the same? or quite the opposite?
Time is running and we're getting close to the start with every passing day. Whenever we wait for something, it looks long and the same when gets over it ends in no time. Atleast the discussions keep you away from thinking about the time left for the matches to begun.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 08:03:04 AM

snip
You know, usually, countries try to get the right to host international events like World Cup as a way to boost their tourism. But for Qatar, they get it just to flex their power cause they have the money and FIFA, as I said, is in the 'money talk' mode right now.

I tried to make a point here so people would stop ridding on FIFA's c*ck and condemn Chile's case. I saw Chile have every right to take this to the higher count, to push and punish (or you could say to taint the FIFA name). A good way to remainder FIFA that they're built on people's trust, on the international value for football around the world. If they want to be a 'money whore' and cant keep their value and principle anymore. Their reputation might take a downturn and things like European Super League will pop up.

FIFA or any sports organization can't stop any country from bidding for having rights of hosting event because it's not allowed, so now problem is with Qatar is Islamic country and having their laws and system which is surely for their peoples and those are going into this country for visit or business all have to obey them, and surely we all know how things works now if they are not allowing few things which are against their will then surely we have to accept them as this event is just for 35 to 40 days and many peoples can manage for this time.

Other thing it's first time any Islamic country hosting this event just because of this many peoples like you are feeling frustrated and having no updates about this even now many YouTube and other social media channels are regularly doing things for them and spreading all updates which are important for stay and accommodations into this country.
I don't have any problem with Qatar being Islamic country. Their country, their rule, I understand that. But if strangers and tourists come to their country for an international event, there should be some leech way here. Because this is a chance to promote your country's tourism industry, not being an arse and flexing your power. Sort of "Yeah my country has a ban on this or that but since you're strangers come from far away, different ideology, religion and such, we'll be lax on you".
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 08:48:42 AM

1. German
2. Spain
3. English
I have three lists above maybe my prediction from one of those countries will win the gold cup. I bet that there will be two possibilities for England or Germany, actually France should also be on my list but my brain is more inclined to those 3 countries.
If you look at these three teams, they tend to be strong candidates to win this year, but if the Spanish team I am not so sure, even though Spain have many star players but they are not ready to be champions, but I am more inclined to the English team to lift the cup trophy this year's world, although England haven't felt like lifting the world cup trophy for a long time but I really believe England this year will make a surprise and succeed in bringing home the world cup trophy this year, I don't mean to discourage other teams, but my heart is leaner and more confident to the England team.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 03:57:45 PM

Marco Reus is deeply concerned about the injury he picked up at the Revierderby last week as the forward picked up an ankle injury. The Dortmund player was seen crying as he left the pitch, Reus was very worried about not being able to feature at the Qatar World Cup with Germany.

Reus has experience missing Germany's successful World Cup campaign in 2014 with another ankle injury, but Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl is optimistic that he will be fit for the tournament in Qatar.
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 04:38:28 PM

Marco Reus is deeply concerned about the injury he picked up at the Revierderby last week as the forward picked up an ankle injury. The Dortmund player was seen crying as he left the pitch, Reus was very worried about not being able to feature at the Qatar World Cup with Germany.

Reus has experience missing Germany's successful World Cup campaign in 2014 with another ankle injury, but Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl is optimistic that he will be fit for the tournament in Qatar.

I wish the best for the Borussia Dortmund captain
Although the German national team still has some talented alternatives attacking midfielder and forward. But with Marco Reus experience, it is undeniable that he will greatly help the German team in the Qatar World Cup tournament next November.

As you said in previous FIFA World Cups, Reus was unable to participate due to injury. And the bad news, 2 months before the German team's first match, Reus was injury again. Seriously or not, Reus would be hurt more if he has to see his country play without his contribution.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 806

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 09:33:31 PM

I don't have any problem with Qatar being Islamic country. Their country, their rule, I understand that. But if strangers and tourists come to their country for an international event, there should be some leech way here. Because this is a chance to promote your country's tourism industry, not being an arse and flexing your power. Sort of "Yeah my country has a ban on this or that but since you're strangers come from far away, different ideology, religion and such, we'll be lax on you".
Yes, Qatar being an Islamic country I believe there are specific laws within that country/region.

Well, i have i little bit of kownledge about Qatar, it is an extremely rich and developed country/region, and that is clear.
I believe they are not worried about profiting from tourism during this World Cup (which will be the first cup hosted there). I even imagine that they aim to convey an image of Qatar as a pleasant and interesting country to visit or even live there.
I believe this is the main image they want to show the world.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
nullama

Activity: 980
Merit: 956

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 11:28:35 PM

~snip~
I'm sure Qatar will be very well prepared to curb any disorder that may occur during the FIFA World Cup event.
For fans who "can't keep their heads together" after taking a few sips of alcohol, I would recommend not even drinking beer when you go to the stadium, or you could have a bad experience in Qatar behind bars.
We will see what results we will have with this decision, but I am optimistic that the results will be very good and we will have a fantastic World Cup to remember.

There are other laws as well though, we'll have to see how it all works out:

"Sex is very much off the menu, unless you are coming as a husband and wife team," reports the Daily Star reports quoting UK police. "There definitely will be no one-night stands at this tournament. There will be no partying at all really."

"Everyone needs to keep their heads about them, unless they want to risk being stuck in prison… There is essentially a sex ban in place at this year’s World Cup for the first time ever. Fans need to be prepared."

"Fans can also get themselves into trouble if they are caught drunk in public places and there is a death penalty if they are caught smuggling cocaine to Qatar."

Not sure what will happen with multiple thousands of people from all around the world travel to Qatar to watch the world cup and have a great time. There will probably be a clash of cultures.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2022, 11:39:10 PM

There are some teams qualified for this World cup who have not been in many years, decades possibly and so its inevitable that fans will be compelled in travelling to Qatar who are entirely unsuitable, cant control themselves and will pay no attention to rules especially not religion.    How much trouble is caused and the amount of time to undo all the 'crimes' committed could amount to years of diplomacy to get them back home.   People will celebrate with drink and they will drown their sorrows and they wont even even know what side of the planet they are on after a few; I hope this is just a small minority.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 11:49:43 PM

There are some teams qualified for this World cup who have not been in many years, decades possibly and so its inevitable that fans will be compelled in travelling to Qatar who are entirely unsuitable, cant control themselves and will pay no attention to rules especially not religion.    How much trouble is caused and the amount of time to undo all the 'crimes' committed could amount to years of diplomacy to get them back home.   People will celebrate with drink and they will drown their sorrows and they wont even even know what side of the planet they are on after a few; I hope this is just a small minority.
This will happen, even for the small minority the association have done the best allowing to enjoy amidst the country's strict rules and regulations. Anyhow at some point there'll be disturbance as everyone won't go along with the flow. By that time things need to be handled in a right way, because for security reasons sometimes outrageous acts will be done which is totally unfair.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nullama

Activity: 980
Merit: 956

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 12:02:12 AM

~snip~
This will happen, even for the small minority the association have done the best allowing to enjoy amidst the country's strict rules and regulations. Anyhow at some point there'll be disturbance as everyone won't go along with the flow. By that time things need to be handled in a right way, because for security reasons sometimes outrageous acts will be done which is totally unfair.

Of course it will happen.

It already happened actually, and the World Cup hasn't even started:

World Cup official facing 100 lashes, 7 years in Qatar jail after reporting rape

Crazy stories like this will probably be very common when multiple thousands of people from all around the world get there to have a good time.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 12:49:43 AM

It's so weird that a country with many restrictions on basic human rights gets to host the World Cup. Heck, Qatar even enforce its rule on the foreigners and tourists, people come to Qatar for the World Cup. Should a World Cup host country be a place of tolerant, natives willing to set aside their traditions, laws, and such for a good host?

"No, my country, my rules. If you have complaints, take it to FIFA". "Who care about international value or being a good host? I pay good money for FIFA to grant me this event and I can flex whatever power I've" Many of you here defend FIFA but the organization has become so shit nowadays.
FIFA or any sports organization can't stop any country from bidding for having rights of hosting event because it's not allowed, so now problem is with Qatar is Islamic country and having their laws and system which is surely for their peoples and those are going into this country for visit or business all have to obey them, and surely we all know how things works now if they are not allowing few things which are against their will then surely we have to accept them as this event is just for 35 to 40 days and many peoples can manage for this time.

Other thing it's first time any Islamic country hosting this event just because of this many peoples like you are feeling frustrated and having no updates about this even now many YouTube and other social media channels are regularly doing things for them and spreading all updates which are important for stay and accommodations into this country.

If the only problem is Qatar being an Islamic country I really don't think that is the problem for anyone except the person who is saying that it is a problem. Moreover, the problem isn't real, because the problem lies in the mentality of the person. There is no country in the world which is as good as any first-world Islamic country. One of the things that I like about Qatar is that they are not tolerant in any way. They stand for something and that is the religion that they really respect. I really don't have any problems saying if any LGBTQ people feel threatened to come to Qatar to see the world cup, it's not Qatar's problem.

But the other points that have been raised are valid. Obviously, the laws are different in each country of the world. So, I believe it is not going to be a very big problem for most people. I also think the authority will be cooperative with visitors and tourists.

Regards

Duke

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 01:40:37 AM

If the only problem is Qatar being an Islamic country I really don't think that is the problem for anyone except the person who is saying that it is a problem. Moreover, the problem isn't real, because the problem lies in the mentality of the person. There is no country in the world which is as good as any first-world Islamic country. One of the things that I like about Qatar is that they are not tolerant in any way. They stand for something and that is the religion that they really respect. I really don't have any problems saying if any LGBTQ people feel threatened to come to Qatar to see the world cup, it's not Qatar's problem.

But the other points that have been raised are valid. Obviously, the laws are different in each country of the world. So, I believe it is not going to be a very big problem for most people. I also think the authority will be cooperative with visitors and tourists.

Regards

Duke

The fact that Qatar is an Islamic country doesn't have anything to do with the ongoing controversy. There are progressive Islamic nations such as Morocco and Turkey and no one face any issues in these nations (especially LGBTs and unmarried couples). The problem with Qatar is that they have very conservative customs and they want to impose these on the visitors. And don't think that these customs are unique to Arab nations such as Qatar. Some of the third world nations such as Uganda and Kenya do have the same regressive mindset when it comes to LGBTs and live-in couples.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 06:14:11 AM

There are many countries which have stupid laws but we have to respect them once we are there like in France there is a ban on scarf on women for covering there heads. Between Qatar has relaxed his laws and now viewers who cant survive without alcohol can have beer while watching the game.
You have good point there, which buttresses the ones I had discussed earlier. I have read many attacking the decision of FIFA for giving Qatar a chance to host this world cup, but all these do not matter. The question is, can Qatar give us good hosting in terms of the football itself? Yes, they would. Qatar is a Muslim country, and even if they will try to bend some rules, they can't because the world cup sets aside their religion and culture. It is outsiders that should understand and respect it for them.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 10:13:39 AM

~snip~

Regards

Duke

I like your point, I don't think this issue is relevant anymore for us to discuss again and again. the article, every country has regulations that must be respected by every foreign citizen who will visit. once there is a world cup show that will be held in Qatar, i think, almost the majority of people who will come directly to visit Qatar are very aware of the rules which of course will be different from the regulations in their country. it should be a benchmark for those who will visit Qatar.

Despite all the discussion about the Qatar controversy, soon we will be watching the EUFA nations League match. and I think, this will be a little entertaining before the world cup tournament performances are held.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 08:40:54 AM

There are many countries which have stupid laws but we have to respect them once we are there like in France there is a ban on scarf on women for covering there heads. Between Qatar has relaxed his laws and now viewers who cant survive without alcohol can have beer while watching the game.
You have good point there, which buttresses the ones I had discussed earlier. I have read many attacking the decision of FIFA for giving Qatar a chance to host this world cup, but all these do not matter. The question is, can Qatar give us good hosting in terms of the football itself? Yes, they would. Qatar is a Muslim country, and even if they will try to bend some rules, they can't because the world cup sets aside their religion and culture. It is outsiders that should understand and respect it for them.
There is too much feud about this all as just because of Qatar is Islamic country, and they are first time hosting event like this with this all I am feeling terrible because right now millions of foreign workers are doing business and job in this country, and they have no issues even mostly are no Muslims, and they are obeying their laws and rules which are implementing when you are in this country for job or business, and you are going to stay here for long time but with this we are only having this event for few days and peoples are crying too much this is surely never been acceptable because you have to understand things how works, and you need to be positive for all things.

Hopefully many updates will be here before start of this event, and we will have no new controversy for this event and FIFA is also working on many aspects which are helpful as you are non-Muslim and going to watch soccer in this conservative Muslim country.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 10:37:15 AM

There is too much feud about this all as just because of Qatar is Islamic country, and they are first time hosting event like this with this all I am feeling terrible because right now millions of foreign workers are doing business and job in this country, and they have no issues even mostly are no Muslims, and they are obeying their laws and rules which are implementing when you are in this country for job or business, and you are going to stay here for long time but with this we are only having this event for few days and peoples are crying too much this is surely never been acceptable because you have to understand things how works, and you need to be positive for all things.

Hopefully many updates will be here before start of this event, and we will have no new controversy for this event and FIFA is also working on many aspects which are helpful as you are non-Muslim and going to watch soccer in this conservative Muslim country.

Why are you comparing football fans to migrant workers? Fans are under no obligations to obey the stone age laws in Qatar, as they are spending their hard earned money to watch their favorite players and teams. Migrant workers on the other hand are at the mercy of the Qataris. They are employed in slave like circumstances and need to obey whatever their employer tells them. And don't think that Qatar is doing some sort of charity by hosting this event. They are benefitting enormously, in terms of publicity and increased tourist footfall.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: