Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ UEFA Euro 2024 in Germany ⚽ - Qualifiers👉Group Stage  (Read 18911 times)
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1250

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:25:27 AM

Turkey defeated Wales 2-0 and took the lead for the time being with a match surplus.Although Turkey played a dominant and dominant game from the first half, they could not find a goal in the first half.Towards the end of the first half, with Wales down to 10 men, Turkey increased the pressure in the second half and started to drag Wales into mistakes.Although Çalhanoğlu missed a penalty in the 64th minute, Turkey won the match with 2 beautiful goals.Especially the goal scored by Arda güler was magnificent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 970

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:33:35 AM

The Kazakhstan-Northern Ireland match was also very interesting. While everyone saw Northern Ireland as the favourite, Kazakhstan defended very well and brought the game until the last minutes without conceding a goal. Aymbetov's goal in the last minutes was great. In my opinion, it was a candidate to be the goal of the week.

The match here is very good to watch, the two teams counterattacked each other, although basically Northern Ireland is the favourite, but Kazakhstan was able to break the stigma that they were just a weak team.

And about Abat Aimbetov's goal, I don't think anyone would disagree that his goal was the best goal of the week, it's like I saw messi in his prime, dribbling from 3/4 of the pitch alone and then scoring for Kazakhstan, especially the goal happened at the last minute.

Anyone who plays a little football knows how hard it is to sprint in the last minutes and run all morning. Kazakh football player scored a magnificent goal. If Messi was in bringing top goals to the football world, this is a goal that could be on the best goals list. Meanwhile, Kazakhstan is not a team to be underestimated. In recent years, they have started to produce very good players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:39:15 AM

Turkey defeated Wales 2-0 and took the lead for the time being with a match surplus.Although Turkey played a dominant and dominant game from the first half, they could not find a goal in the first half.Towards the end of the first half, with Wales down to 10 men, Turkey increased the pressure in the second half and started to drag Wales into mistakes.Although Çalhanoğlu missed a penalty in the 64th minute, Turkey won the match with 2 beautiful goals.Especially the goal scored by Arda güler was magnificent.

Yes Wales played extremely defensively but they are also going through a major change for their team. Gareth Bale is now gone who used to be their top scorer and most of the players with the highest market value are actually defensive players as well. I think in case of Wales the 2016 EURO times when they reached the semi final will now be over for quite some time. It is hard to believe that they can pass the group stage an then even win two rounds to reach the semis in any tournament. Their Nations League results in League A were also very bad with 5 losses and 1 draw an they won't qualify most likely for the EURO 2024 either.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:42:00 AM

I expected Turkey to beat Wales. Especially after Wales lost to Armenia the other day. I'm pretty surprised with another win for Armenia. I considered them to be one of the weakest teams in the group D along with Latvia. However after two recent wins they are signing at the second place with one game played more than Croatia. Their real test will be the game against Croatia in September.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:46:30 AM

England are very dominant in their group now. They even defeated Italy away as well. I think we can already assume they will finish the group as the leader. This win over North Macedonia by 7-0 isn't surprising at all. There is a huge quality gap and England just showed it in action. Saka's hat-trick was really lovely to watch and Kane also played solid as always. The qualifiers stage is easy for them maybe but they need to keep this up in the main tournament as well. Because they have no titles achieved in a Euro tournament in their history.

In fact this team have such a capacity to win this tournament. They have a squad full of very skilled players. It is all about management as a result. Southgate has been managing them since 2016 but there is still no achievement. If he fails again I think they should start over with a new coach.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 970

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 08:49:42 AM

I expected Turkey to beat Wales. Especially after Wales lost to Armenia the other day. I'm pretty surprised with another win for Armenia. I considered them to be one of the weakest teams in the group D along with Latvia. However after two recent wins they are signing at the second place with one game played more than Croatia. Their real test will be the game against Croatia in September.

The top two teams in the group will most likely be Croatia and Türkiye. Croatia is a team that can win all their matches in the group stage. I don't think Armenia or any other team has a chance against them. We saw the beautiful football they played in the semi-finals and finals of the nations league. Armenia may surprise, but I don't think they can do it against the Croats.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 09:11:27 AM

The match here is very good to watch, the two teams counterattacked each other, although basically Northern Ireland is the favourite, but Kazakhstan was able to break the stigma that they were just a weak team.

And about Abat Aimbetov's goal, I don't think anyone would disagree that his goal was the best goal of the week, it's like I saw messi in his prime, dribbling from 3/4 of the pitch alone and then scoring for Kazakhstan, especially the goal happened at the last minute.

Anyone who plays a little football knows how hard it is to sprint in the last minutes and run all morning. Kazakh football player scored a magnificent goal. If Messi was in bringing top goals to the football world, this is a goal that could be on the best goals list. Meanwhile, Kazakhstan is not a team to be underestimated. In recent years, they have started to produce very good players.

They are very lucky to be in group H for the EURO qualifiers, because they also have San Marino and Slovenia there, with a win against Northern Ireland, currently they are in second place with 9 points (below Finland with the same points).

Their next game will be tough because it will be against Finland, there is still a lot of time before we actually get to that game (September 7), but do you think Kazakhstan can win against Finland?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:22:07 AM

Yes Wales played extremely defensively but they are also going through a major change for their team. Gareth Bale is now gone who used to be their top scorer and most of the players with the highest market value are actually defensive players as well. I think in case of Wales the 2016 EURO times when they reached the semi final will now be over for quite some time. It is hard to believe that they can pass the group stage an then even win two rounds to reach the semis in any tournament. Their Nations League results in League A were also very bad with 5 losses and 1 draw an they won't qualify most likely for the EURO 2024 either.
The fact that they don't have Gareth Bale is a big disadvantage for them.Wales is a country that became popular because of Bale and I think Bale's departure from football has affected them a little bit.No matter how good their defenders are, football is not a sport where you win by defending.You can't win games unless you keep the ball forward and you can't defend for 90 minutes.
I agree with you.Wales should feel lucky to be in the semifinals of the Euro 2016 because with the way they are playing it is difficult for them to achieve another success like this.They probably won't get out of this group because their opponents are in a better position.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 09:41:53 AM

~snip

I thought Armenia was a sure thing, as I wrote earlier, they were really good against Wales, and Zelarayan is in top form at the moment
but overall, Zelarayan was far from decider last night, they won really tight against Latvia (bunch of hard to pronounce names in that match on both sides, it seems that commentator had tough job on that one), but not sure that they have any chance to fight for top2 spots, no matter two wins in this playing round

Scotland should be certain pick tonight, to secure top spot in their group
execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:46:26 AM

Turkey should definitely have won the home game and they did it even if it was difficult.I have to say that they made good use of the fact that Wales were down to 10 men.I think that if the match had continued 11 v 11 there might not have been a goal.It is surprising that Armenia beat Wales but they are a team capable of beating Latvia.I don't think they will be able to show much against Croatia.Croatia and Turkey will most probably come out of this group together.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:57:31 AM

/snip

Well... With 1.50 odds on Scotland win it's not a bad idea to put some money on them. I can't remember Georgia beating any "bigger" team and Scotland beat Spain few months ago. I'm not that much into betting but I might put some money on them. There is also pretty good (1.55) odds on Serbia winning against Bulgaria. I don't follow Bulgaria but I don't see them winning any big games lately.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:57:53 AM

England's performance was nothing less than expected. At some point I thought the goal rain was not going to end, with players like Saka, Rashford, Harry Kane and the rest all entering their names in the score sheet, it was more of a mauling for the North Macedonia side. I doubt they'd be able to qualify tho since they've got the likes of England, Ukraine Italy to contend with and with the pattern at which they are playing, I guess they'd best give up their hopes.
 With their next game slated to be against Italy, let's see if Gareth's men can be able to pull another impressive win since in all their 4 games played, they've managed to win it all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:07:52 AM

I am mainly looking through group of Croatia, Turkey and Wales. Things are getting strange there. Turkey was able to defeat Wales but Armenia strangely get a lot of points to compete. I feel like Armenia may have chance to go next round with 1-2 good results. Its very ugly for Wales now cause they are failing a lot and they should probably beat Croatia to stay in race. I am doubtful if it can happen. Croatia is very experienced team I don't think they will be easily knocked out in group stage.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 10:08:51 AM

I have to say, the quality of football in Europe when it comes to national teams is kind of low. There's so much gap between the big teams and the small teams. In Europe you'll see teams like San Marino, Luxemburg, Gibraltar and co that have had only a couple of wins in like 2 years. Foot in Europe should have gone beyond that level. Europe is like the center of football an things like this shouldn't be so frequent.
Something like this cannot be possible in South America. There are big teams and there are small teams, but that doesn't mean the small team doesn't stand a chance against the giant team.
C'mon man, it's not right to compare South America and Europe. They have just 1 teams, while in UEFA qualifiers 53 teams are playing. In Europe smallest countries like Gibraltar, San Marinon or Faroe Islands have populations just about 30-40 thousands people, something like small city. It's physically impossible for them to have strong football teams because their populations is such small and most of these players aren't fully professional and working regular jobs daily.
While in South America Uruguay have smallest population which is over 3.4 million. Feel the difference?

execijutiere
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:14:22 AM

England destroyed Northern Macedonia.England scored 7 goals in total and we can say that England got a very good win.I can say that he actually managed to break the match with the 3 goals he found in the first half.Saka managed to score a hat-trick by scoring 3 goals. England managed to take 10 accurate shots throughout the match and managed to convert 7 of them into goals.Macedonia could not shoot throughout the match and such a heavy defeat was inevitable.England made 4/4 with this win in a group that we can call such a difficult group and maintained its leadership.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 11:12:18 AM

/snip

Well... With 1.50 odds on Scotland win it's not a bad idea to put some money on them. I can't remember Georgia beating any "bigger" team and Scotland beat Spain few months ago. I'm not that much into betting but I might put some money on them. There is also pretty good (1.55) odds on Serbia winning against Bulgaria. I don't follow Bulgaria but I don't see them winning any big games lately.
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 11:26:30 AM

England made 4/4 with this win in a group that we can call such a difficult group and maintained its leadership.

There is always high standards expected from the England team knowing that they have a lot of talents. So any time they play everyone watches the game to see how they will perform. They played very well and there are a lot of hopes for this team because it consist of a lot of young players who still have like 10 years to play for country. Seeing how they are playing currently at such young age, it is expected to think that they will be able to win some competitions for their country before retirement for them because they will become more experienced and stronger as a team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 11:39:19 AM

England had a goal feast against North Macedonia with a landslide score of 7-0 and this result made England even stronger at the top of Group C with 12 points. Statistically, North Macedonia was badly beaten and they couldn't even record 1 shot on target against England and on the other hand, England succeeded in attacking the North Macedonia defense with so many goals scored.

Kane recorded a brace and Bukayo Saka scored a hat trick. Of course this is a good result for the three lions squad in the qualifying round for Euro 2024. I think England will win the group and their next opponent in September will be Ukraine, which is currently just below England. I think even though it's a bit difficult against Ukraine but I'm pretty sure that England will beat them.
Where is Mudryk? it seems like the guy already know England will obviously beat them and he scared to lose Cheesy

England is always been a solid club, there's always a regeneration even though they mostly play very good only during the group stage, when they enter quarter final match, they performance are somewhat different.

Morocco is the black horse during the last world cup, now Turkish become a black horse in the UEFA Euro.
Not sure where he will be but what is clear is that he will be in Kyle Walker's pocket. Cheesy

Indeed, it must be admitted that for the qualifying matches, of course, England will be so powerful because the opponents they face are also very relevant for them to beat. But after going through the group stage it will be seen little by little that England's performance is starting to decline and until now I don't know what caused it even though the opponents are also very varied.

Turkey is also quite surprising because it can be at the top of Group D with 9 points but considering Croatia is still busy in the nation league match a week ago, Turkey's position will certainly not be long when the qualification starts again in September.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 12:36:30 PM

As we discussed before, Kazakhstan were understimated without a reason and they won against Northern Ireland away. In other game Finland achieved 6:0 win against San Marino and now are leading group together with Kazakhstan, while Denmark is just 3rd. But it's to early to make conclusions.
Turkey pushed really hard, it took them for a while to score, but their win against 10 men Wales is deserved. Belarus won against Kosovo a bit unexpected and it's their 1st win in more than 2 years. While Kosovo also failing to win official games for a while.
I didn't expected that North Macedonia will cause problems for England, but it was difficult to see 70:0 coming, after all this team played in EURO 2020 Israel struggled against Andorra and won just 2:1. Believe it or not, but Andorra scored a goal 3rd game in a row.

I have to say, the quality of football in Europe when it comes to national teams is kind of low. There's so much gap between the big teams and the small teams. In Europe you'll see teams like San Marino, Luxemburg, Gibraltar and co that have had only a couple of wins in like 2 years. Foot in Europe should have gone beyond that level. Europe is like the center of football an things like this shouldn't be so frequent.
Something like this cannot be possible in South America. There are big teams and there are small teams, but that doesn't mean the small team doesn't stand a chance against the giant team.
Europe has more countries than South America, so some teams play worse or better than others. In South America almost all countries play football, in Europe this is not the case. There are many countries that play hockey because winter lasts much longer than summer. I don't think it is correct to compare Europe and America.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 12:59:20 PM

England destroyed Northern Macedonia.England scored 7 goals in total and we can say that England got a very good win.I can say that he actually managed to break the match with the 3 goals he found in the first half.Saka managed to score a hat-trick by scoring 3 goals. England managed to take 10 accurate shots throughout the match and managed to convert 7 of them into goals.Macedonia could not shoot throughout the match and such a heavy defeat was inevitable.England made 4/4 with this win in a group that we can call such a difficult group and maintained its leadership.

In their match against Northern Macedonia England had an amazing performance achieving an emphatic victory with a commanding effort. An indication of their attacking skill was the English team ability to score seven goals in all. Notable in particular was their outstanding first half effort during which they managed to score three goals thus turning the contest in their favour. Saka incredible hat trick showcased his individual talent and made a big difference in England victory. England demonstrated their precise finishing throughout the game scoring on seven of their 10 accurate attempts demonstrating their effectiveness in front of the net. Northern Macedonia on the other hand had trouble producing scoring opportunities and was unable to make any shots. Unfortunately they had to expect to suffer this crushing setback. With this convincing victory England keeps their pristine record of four victories out of four games in what may be regarded as a difficult group securing their place atop the standings.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: