Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169665 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:01:35 AM

Hey serious, will you release a whitepaper or something to give details about future plans and projects ??

I can't speak for Serious but we will be releasing lots of information over the coming week(s).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:26:50 PM

Hey serious, will you release a whitepaper or something to give details about future plans and projects ??

Yes, there is a whitepaper/mission statement that should be released sometime this week before the weekend.

Like Wallen has stated, there will also be some other product releases and updates these few coming weeks in addition to the mission statement.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:13:47 PM

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:42:19 PM

Thank you guys !!! Really believe in your team and the coin itself... Only need to have nice projects and original features !!! Btw, could be nice if xbcplus put little btc amount at mintpal from the ipo to make sure the coin hit the exchange as fast as possible...

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:01:06 AM

Wallenstein

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:40:28 AM

BITCOINPLUS (XBC) AND DIGITAL COMMERCE (DCM)
JOIN FORCES IN VENDOR ADOPTION PROGRAM

Digital Commerce (DCM) and BitcoinPlus (XBC) are two young altcoins who have each faced a successful launch and ICD (Initial Coin Distribution), followed by a distinct set of hardships. It is a credit to both coins that they prevailed during bleak times and that their development teams and communities took the situation as a challenge to move their respective projects forward.

Digital Commerce has prevailed over the irresponsible behavior of one of it's former developers but the resulting negative attention has overshadowed the successful completion of it's ICD (Initial Coin Distribution) and the positive spirit which prevailed after this successful launch. The result was that many initial investors sold their coins which resulted in a sharp drop of the coin price, pushing it well below the ICD level.

BitcoinPlus was left in dire straits when the original developer abandoned the project without a fully working wallet and took the bulk of the ICD funds with him. From the excited community which had already gathered around the coin, a new team was formed and managed to produce a new PoS wallet and website while organizing the community into action on many fronts so that the coin's standing could be improved while not having access to any ICD funds.

Both coins have mastered their respective crises and are determined to move forward but now face a more difficult market position than was initially anticipated. While these coins are on many levels very similar, the difference in the number of coins available for each coin suggest that they will be aimed at and used in different market segments. It is the similar but complementary nature of these coins which suggests that they can coexist next to each other without competing against one another.

It is against this background that the development teams of both coins have decided to join forces on their vendor adoption program as a method of leveraging each others strength. After careful deliberation, both teams came to the conclusion that such a collaboration will create a win-win situation for both coins.

Specifically, both coins vendor recruitment programs will continue to exist as separate entities but vendors will be encouraged to accept both coins rather than just one. In addition to this, both coins will make use of the vendor portal which is to be developed, helping each other to attract consumers and to provide a broad range of products for sale.

The respective support communities will remain separate in an effort to allow them to develop and maintain their separate identities.

Under this agreement, Digital Commerce gains the following benefits:

• Access to preliminary source code for the vendor portal which has been developed by the XBC team so far
  • Access to the payment gateway integration which has been negotiated by the DCM team
  • Access to XBC's strong community for use in the vendor recruitment programs

while BitcoinPlus gains the following benefits:

• Access to the final vendor portal which will be developed under direction of the DCM team
  • Access to the payment gateway integration which has been negotiated by the DCM team
  • Access to a seasoned marketing and public relations officer

Both teams strongly believe that this agreement allows each coin to build on it's respective strengths while leveraging the strengths and advantages of the other coin and it's team. We feel that such an approach to the market will be more successful than keeping the respective vendor recruitment programs projects separated.

“We build too many walls and not enough bridges.”
― Isaac Newton

- The Digital Commerce and BitcoinPlus teams

Please join the #xbc IRC as well as the #dcom IRC to keep tabs on everything, and grow the community.
jiapetz

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:54:21 AM

Thank you guys !!! Really believe in your team and the coin itself... Only need to have nice projects and original features !!! Btw, could be nice if xbcplus put little btc amount at mintpal from the ipo to make sure the coin hit the exchange as fast as possible...

IPO funds were never owned by us. The creator XBCplus has sole ownership over the IPO funds, and we've already cut ties with the person in question due to him being negligent about this project.

The current team is just a group of XBC investors who stepped in to fill the missing development spot.

Essentially this has all free, volunteer work coming from the current team. We still plan to take XBC to a professional, competitive level in the cryptoworld, but this lack of funding is a real obstacle at times.

Most of us have already exhausted a large chunk of our own, personal investment funds. I'm already down to just over 350 XBC from my original 550 lol Sad
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:32:30 AM

In light of the recent collaboration announcement with DCM, I would like to encourage everybody to vote for DCM on Poloniex.

Thank you for doing so, it will benefit both our coins in the long run.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

I assume in this partnership with DCM there is no access to their ipo funds, correct? Probably wishful thinking...

The partnership makes sense for a couple of reasons. Besides similar goals, there are some shared team members too.

I see the coin has quietly been moving up on MP. #7 now, and it looks like within a week it'll be top 5. A little extra push, be it from paid votes or contests, and I think it could move up pretty quickly.

I mentioned it before, but the contest thing is how coins get voted up real fast. If any XBC whales want a bigger return on their investment, offer up a tiny portion of XBC per vote. There are a couple of free crypto giveaway forums where these things are run too, so it can be a form of marketing as well.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

I assume in this partnership with DCM there is no access to their ipo funds, correct? Probably wishful thinking...

The partnership makes sense for a couple of reasons. Besides similar goals, there are some shared team members too.

I see the coin has quietly been moving up on MP. #7 now, and it looks like within a week it'll be top 5. A little extra push, be it from paid votes or contests, and I think it could move up pretty quickly.

I mentioned it before, but the contest thing is how coins get voted up real fast. If any XBC whales want a bigger return on their investment, offer up a tiny portion of XBC per vote. There are a couple of free crypto giveaway forums where these things are run too, so it can be a form of marketing as well.

Yes, access to IPO funds is wishful thinking :-)

We may get some mintpal voting help soon though.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:01:02 PM

Hello XBC community.....DCM investor here.  Just wanted to pop in and say "HI", and I believe this will be a nice joint venture that will benefit both coins in the very near future.

Since the announcement last night, I have decided to become a small investor of XBC (not much, but it's a start). 
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:41:58 PM

Hello XBC community.....DCM investor here.  Just wanted to pop in and say "HI", and I believe this will be a nice joint venture that will benefit both coins in the very near future.

Since the announcement last night, I have decided to become a small investor of XBC (not much, but it's a start). 
Welcome, you'll find the XBC community a nice bunch. We have lots of things going on, check our our community forums under https://xbcplus.com/community and say Hi there as well.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:33:07 AM

This just in
Vendor Portal List View Design

Our designer has come back to us with the updated design for the default product list view. Please see the image below for an impression of what we have planned.

http://dc-altcoin.com/userdata/Media/StoreDesign_ListProductFull.png

Your opinions and suggestions are of course appreciated and will be given due consideration.
Azorek27

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

Football World Cup betting with XBC

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1382212/fifa-world-cup-2014.jpg

We gladly present you an opportunity to bet on Football World Cup with XBC.

Rules are simple. You bet 1 XBC on the exact score and if you guess right, you will receive 90% of submitted bets for that game. If no one guess right score, all XBC from previous match will move to the next one, and you can win twice (or even more) as much if you are accurate. You can place unlimited number of bets (for 1 XBC each) to increase your chance to win.

ENJOY THE WORLD CUP AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BETS

https://xbcplus.com/soccer-wm-2014/
csix

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:19:36 PM

Football World Cup betting with XBC

ENJOY THE WORLD CUP AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BETS

https://xbcplus.com/soccer-wm-2014/

Oh boy, this is very tempting, but I never have much luck with sports betting... maybe just one or two games won't hurt.
jiapetz

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:27:30 AM

I'm still out of country for another 3 weeks. Been trying to contact bitcoin traders/users while I'm in Beijing, but seems the bitcoin scene isn't as big as it's made out to seem lol...I think Hong Kong probably has a bigger crypto scene :\

I'll be checking in every other day or so on the forums and the thread. IRC keeps logging me out so if I'm not replying to messages, then might be because I'm not getting them.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:14:45 AM

any good news and plans, announcments ?

how we will prevent that xbc won't dump 1000%  when hits mintpal ? Smiley

regards

Pacek
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:23:52 AM

any good news and plans, announcments ?

how we will prevent that xbc won't dump 1000%  when hits mintpal ? Smiley

regards

Pacek

Take a look at the 1 Month chart on polo: XBC has already gone through hell & the dumping phase, the dev's have stuck with the coin through thick & thin & are still working hard.

Also, take into account the dedicated community have been voting on Mintpal religiously every hour for month's & XBC is currently sitting in 6th position:

Given the rarity, active dev's & future plans - this coin can only go one way in my opinion, and that way is up.

My 2c.
Glizlack

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:16:06 AM

XBC is a great coin. I follow it very closely. I also vote everyday on mintpal at least 6 times. Sometimes better sometimes worse but if everybody remembers including me to vote a bit more often it would benefit us all greatly.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:34:22 PM

respect!

i'm supporter xbc from the start and i didn't sell even 1 xbc Smiley

i'm voting on MP also and i believe that community is great and it won't dump the coin when hits mintpal

regards

Matias
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: