Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BitcoinPlus (XBC) / MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE / BIT-ADOPTION!  (Read 169666 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:35:27 AM

Hi Guys,

the new (moderated) DCM ANN thread is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661876.0

I know you'r will rise .. Wink

I hope this coin will be toward the top .. hopefully  Smiley

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:01:21 AM

Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades with our new DCM collaborators. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.

Mission Statement Paper was also supposed to be released while I was out of internet for my first week in China. Not sure why we didn't have this out.

For the sake of having at least a draft out, here's the original first draft I had written up on 6/10:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1YnoDIzyo6Ea2c3YkIzQ0ZhVVU/edit?usp=sharing
ExtraSpecialBitter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:03:06 PM

jiapetz, thanks for releasing the draft.  Will the multipool be out soon?  I would buy some more Mintpal votes but only if I know things will be released soon.  Why have we not heard from Serious?  Thank you.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:43:40 PM

jiapetz, thanks for releasing the draft.  Will the multipool be out soon?  I would buy some more Mintpal votes but only if I know things will be released soon.  Why have we not heard from Serious?  Thank you.

This is the time when the dev team needs to be the most active.

The coin should be around #4 today on MP, assuming Monero gets added.

It'd be a 5 horse race then with Zim/Aiden/Jackpot/XBC/Stability.  Voting contests, multipool, whitepapers, whatever else the team has planned... should be done now. The way coins shoot up so fast (besides buying votes) are those vote contests ... numerous sites you can run them on, and besides extra votes, it's a form of marketing. Someone out there buy votes, or get some contests going, and the coin could even sneak in next week ... but if the team does things properly, at the least we'd be looking at is 2-4 weeks. It's very doable.
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:13:19 AM

jiapetz, thanks for releasing the draft.  Will the multipool be out soon?  I would buy some more Mintpal votes but only if I know things will be released soon.  Why have we not heard from Serious?  Thank you.

I honestly don't know the progress on the multipool. Last I heard from seriouscoins, he was still working with his contact on it and had the Scrypt pool up (this was back in early June).

I believe seriouscoins had some personal and work related issues, and so he had to take a "vacation" away from XBC to get that sorted out. I'm also on vacation, and gave the team a couple heads up back in May about this trip.

Wallenstein is still very active, and I'll be back to being fully active once I get back from my China trip the first week of July. Currently the poor internet connection here plus the Great Firewall of China makes communication really hard.

Perhaps Wallenstein can shed some light on the current ongoings.
glx2014

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:24:27 PM

BUY guys Grin

ExtraSpecialBitter

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:59:41 PM

jiapetz, thanks for releasing the draft.  Will the multipool be out soon?  I would buy some more Mintpal votes but only if I know things will be released soon.  Why have we not heard from Serious?  Thank you.

I honestly don't know the progress on the multipool. Last I heard from seriouscoins, he was still working with his contact on it and had the Scrypt pool up (this was back in early June).

I believe seriouscoins had some personal and work related issues, and so he had to take a "vacation" away from XBC to get that sorted out. I'm also on vacation, and gave the team a couple heads up back in May about this trip.

Wallenstein is still very active, and I'll be back to being fully active once I get back from my China trip the first week of July. Currently the poor internet connection here plus the Great Firewall of China makes communication really hard.

Perhaps Wallenstein can shed some light on the current ongoings.

Thanks for the update.  I'm hoping to see more updates from Team XBC.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:55:51 PM

Any rich XBC people left who want to run some MP voting contests? The devs are either on vacation or have personal issues going on, evidently. I guess in one way it's a good sign the coin is where it is as far as MP voting goes... very little dev activity, no MP voting contests, and not much in the way of vote buying, yet the coin has still gotten to #4 just based on regular voting.

If there was an actual voting campaign going on, devs announcing new stuff (or better yet, releasing new stuff) and more chatter here, I expect the coin would shoot up a lot faster.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:02:55 AM

It seem like there is no project leader here anymore and i dont like it !! There is no action on bitcointalk, twitter, facebook, etc. What the fuck is happening ? We are number 4 on mintpal and everybody give up now ? Price is slowly dropping on polo and we need something nice to get momentum again ... Ive already invested some of my stack to buy more vote on mintpal and im voting lot of times everyday, what about rest of the community ? Are we 2-3 to believe in this coin from now ? By the way, Is it possible that seriouscoin keep us up to date ? Is he still here ?

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:08:45 AM

It seem like there is no project leader here anymore and i dont like it !! There is no action on bitcointalk, twitter, facebook, etc. What the fuck is happening ? We are number 4 on mintpal and everybody give up now ? Price is slowly dropping on polo and we need something nice to get momentum again ... Ive already invested some of my stack to buy more vote on mintpal and im voting lot of times everyday, what about rest of the community ? Are we 2-3 to believe in this coin from now ? By the way, Is it possible that seriouscoin keep us up to date ? Is he still here ?

Strangely it seems most of the dev team decided to go on vacation just at the time the coin is nearing the top at MP. Bizarre timing, to say the least.

Price is dropping, I suspect solely because of lack of dev activity here. Normally when a coin reaches the top 5 in MP, price goes up, even if it may be 2-4 weeks before hitting #1. But not in this case. It is really weird.

Anyway, either devs will show up, price will boost to mid 30s again, and build until MP release, or devs strangely decide to be sparse at the exact wrong time. More of a dev presence, a little voting push and some new coin stuff is all it needs, really.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:09:43 AM

Chill everyone.... I know people start freaking out when they don't hear from a dev in 1-2 days but there is progress happening especially with the wallet road map given.  Just relax and if you have the extra BTC in hand pick up some of the cheap XBC right now while you can.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:13:05 AM

Chill everyone.... I know people start freaking out when they don't hear from a dev in 1-2 days but there is progress happening especially with the wallet road map given.  Just relax and if you have the extra BTC in hand pick up some of the cheap XBC right now while you can.

I think it less the issue of seeing progress, and more simply seeing the lead dev post a bit more often. It probably doesn't help that the official xbc forums are currently broken too.

The weird thing, as stated, is how there doesn't seem to be much promotion going on, voting contests or a push for MP, when the coin is so close. Other coins go crazy when they get into the top 50 sometimes... here it's top 5, and everything goes silent.

If anyone is the organizational type, and has a lot of spare XBC, all I can suggest is they organize their own voting giveaway. I know of several forums that handle that sort of thing... good for marketing too.
Sircoss

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:23:28 AM

I think it less the issue of seeing progress, and more simply seeing the lead dev post a bit more often. It probably doesn't help that the official xbc forums are currently broken too.

The weird thing, as stated, is how there doesn't seem to be much promotion going on, voting contests or a push for MP, when the coin is so close. Other coins go crazy when they get into the top 50 sometimes... here it's top 5, and everything goes silent.

If anyone is the organizational type, and has a lot of spare XBC, all I can suggest is they organize their own voting giveaway. I know of several forums that handle that sort of thing... good for marketing too.
I believe they discussed the voting giveaway promotion before in this thread and asked for people not to do it since it is a good way to get de-listed from voting.  I'm not too worried about the price atm.  This coin is crazy under priced now, especially with the amount of coins it has.  I'm confident in this coin and believe it will eventually sky rocket soon especially with all the scam coins that people are getting burned with now and with a good solid coin like XBC it will shine in time.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:35:17 AM

I believe they discussed the voting giveaway promotion before in this thread and asked for people not to do it since it is a good way to get de-listed from voting.  I'm not too worried about the price atm.  This coin is crazy under priced now, especially with the amount of coins it has.  I'm confident in this coin and believe it will eventually sky rocket soon especially with all the scam coins that people are getting burned with now and with a good solid coin like XBC it will shine in time.

Since when are voting giveaways a reason to get delisted from the MP list? I know bots are a reason... sure you didn't confuse voting bots with contests? A lot of coins have done the voting giveaway/contest thing for MP. I mean, Aiden just did it... which probably explains how they shot up so quickly.
Sircoss

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:47:35 AM

I believe they discussed the voting giveaway promotion before in this thread and asked for people not to do it since it is a good way to get de-listed from voting.  I'm not too worried about the price atm.  This coin is crazy under priced now, especially with the amount of coins it has.  I'm confident in this coin and believe it will eventually sky rocket soon especially with all the scam coins that people are getting burned with now and with a good solid coin like XBC it will shine in time.

Since when are voting giveaways a reason to get delisted from the MP list? I know bots are a reason... sure you didn't confuse voting bots with contests? A lot of coins have done the voting giveaway/contest thing for MP. I mean, Aiden just did it... which probably explains how they shot up so quickly.
I'm just recalling what I believe I read.  I personally would rather see it hit the top of the voting list naturally with people who want it to be there like how its getting voted now.  I don't want to see what happened to Monero happen to XBC.  Monero bought its way to the top and then when it was listed it just bled out quick and ended up below the price it was naturally before mintpal.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:48:04 AM

I agree to this, I have done my part of sharing, I hope some big fish will do his share and not be totally greedy of his own XBCs, its for the long term effect.
mamba

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:00:57 AM

Nice little pump today  Grin Almost doubled my small BTC account.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:05:57 AM

I'm just recalling what I believe I read.  I personally would rather see it hit the top of the voting list naturally with people who want it to be there like how its getting voted now.  I don't want to see what happened to Monero happen to XBC.  Monero bought its way to the top and then when it was listed it just bled out quick and ended up below the price it was naturally before mintpal.

That's not uncommon. To be honest, I expect that will happen with XBC too, unless the devs become active here. The way coins grow on MP is if there is momentum and value behind a coin.

At this point, I'd just be happy to see it listed, rise up a bit, and we take our chances and hope the devs do stuff. Rising up via slow votes, or fast contest votes, I don't think it'll matter in the end regarding if people dump or not.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:16:31 AM

Well hopefully your dev team didn't bail on you guys like they did on DCM.  Locked the tread.  Took down the site.  DCM is trading at 200 satoshi.  No one responds to PMs.  Don't know how that collaboration is going to go now......looks like nothing will happen with your coin either.

Being that 2 of the assistants over there are devs with you guys, I think you guys are fucked too.  Sorry to say.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:23:27 AM

Well hopefully your dev team didn't bail on you guys like they did on DCM.  Locked the tread.  Took down the site.  DCM is trading at 200 satoshi.  No one responds to PMs.  Don't know how that collaboration is going to go now......looks like nothing will happen with your coin either.

Being that 2 of the assistants over there are devs with you guys, I think you guys are fucked too.  Sorry to say.

I think Serious had more of just an advisory role over at DCM. But an appearance here by the devs probably would help, just so we know they are still around doing coin stuff.

DCM had its own issues, which hopefully will be kept separate from XBC. There is also much less of a reason for devs here to bail, as XBC's ipo money never went to the dev team here, nor to the coin. So it's not like there are promises to break or ipo money sitting around meant for XBC for devs to walk away with.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: