Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
varunsin

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:32:49 PM

Ok. Aside from reading almost 10 pages today just arguing over which coin is better than the other, pool showing same block mining for over 10 hours? Is that ok? Or is there something wrong?

which pool are you talking about?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speedminer

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 07:07:04 PM

Open for business... officially launched the Guldencoin mining pool.

Running on a super charged server (dual SSD disks and 32GB RAM) to ensure smooth mining and a very stable experience!!!

Here's how you start mining: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://gulden.speedminer.org:3335 -u username.workername -p workerpw

Pool features:
- PROP reward system.
- Stratum.
- Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
- Payouts are processed every 10 minutes.
- The pool has a mining fee of 1% (required for hosting costs, in return we offer a very stable platform).

You can visit our pool here: http://gulden.speedminer.org

Fantastic, another great pool! Speedminer has a very good reputation for the pools he does operate!
[/quote

Expect some rewards coming up real soon for loyal early miners at our pool!  Announcement will be made soon... so grab you shovels and come mine at our pool.

iCoin mining pool @ : http://speedminer.org
FLT mining pool @ : http://flutter.speedminer.org
NLG mining pool @ : http://gulden.speedminer.org
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:29:30 PM

Today has been a great day for Guldencoin. The people in Leeuwarden can now purchase their delicious sandwich with Guldencoin. Our goal is making Guldencoin an easy and common method of payment and this is a big step in that direction. Also our Android developer has been working night and day for this to happen today. The same applies for our whole team and I know even some of you guys have been making short nights. We were eager to end this week that started with big challenges with some good news and I hope you guys like it!

Great job!! Applause to the whole team. Congratulations! When I am in Leeuwarden, I will buy with my NLG the first time. Nice to be firstadapter  Grin Bit by bit it will spraid the word out this way to the main public. They have to see it work for real. So good job done and go on like this!!! Cool This is a good example for other merchants also.

Edit: For dutch people who type guldencoin.com, they come to an english page. Maybe redirect dutch ip addresses to guldencoin.com/nl?
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:38:46 PM

For dutch people who type guldencoin.com, they come to an english page. Maybe redirect dutch ip addresses to guldencoin.com/nl?
Try http://guldencoin.nl instead.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

For dutch people who type guldencoin.com, they come to an english page. Maybe redirect dutch ip addresses to guldencoin.com/nl?
Try http://guldencoin.nl instead.

I know, but it is guldencoin.com on the flyers and posters  Wink
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:42:04 PM

Here is a picture of the store front.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:00:45 PM

I got to admit this is a big shock, I was starting to doubt earlier anything was going to happen. I have tested the android wallet and it is superb... I will take a drive with my girlfriend to LEEUWARDEN soon to go have lunch at this subway.

Well done, this is going to be great for the dutch community!

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:06:44 PM

So can we expect more surprises for NLG?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:14:32 PM

I got to admit this is a big shock, I was starting to doubt earlier anything was going to happen. I have tested the android wallet and it is superb... I will take a drive with my girlfriend to LEEUWARDEN soon to go have lunch at this subway.

Well done, this is going to be great for the dutch community!

Won't that be a cool thing, this Subway being some kind of Guldencoin Mekka? Smiley
love it, will be there soon too.

Cookie.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:13:58 PM

Ik zie bij post 1 wallet 1.1.5 ? Is er een nieuwe?
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:33:38 PM

Correct, weet niet precies waarom maar v1.1.5.0-unk-beta is de nieuwste.

Cookie.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:42:16 PM

So can we expect more surprises for NLG?

What do you think? This is just a first step in that, but a big one already.

Today has been a great day for Guldencoin. The people in Leeuwarden can now purchase their delicious sandwich with Guldencoin. Our goal is making Guldencoin an easy and common method of payment and this is a big step in that direction.
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:41:07 AM

I really can't understand these guys that knock one crypto over another.  I go to bed at night sometimes thinking, what the hell I'm I thinking by sinking money on "virtual currency".  But then again, people thought the dot com was a joke and yet those who got in it made millions of dollars.

The internet itself was considered a joke at one time.  And now 80+ year olds use emails to stay with their friends across the world.  What is facebook but an interactive web page with powerful computers in the back end.

I'm new to mining cryptos. Started looking into it in October last year.  Waited until February this year before I decided to get me a computer and mine using a gpu.  Then when I felt a bit more bulzy, I got me a used knc jupiter.  Then gridseeds.  But most of the time I think I will not see a return on my money any time soon. However, the idea is jenous.

I mined LTC first, then realized it was taking forever with gpu, switched to Doge.  Once I got my gridseeds, I tried the multi coin pools, and mining coins like doge on it's own.  regular pools or what you call MPOS, p2p ... and now started to venture out to mining other cryptocurrencies that I see there is a potential in them.

But to those who knock one coin over another:

Doge started as a JOKE. Even by the developers of it.  And not it's become one of scrypt's most mined and traded coins. Every time I look at a huge multicoin pool, it's mining doge most of the time. 

The coin started as fun and remains to this day as fun by its community.  So why would you think this coin is nothing or will be nothing over another?Huh

*Image Removed*
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:09:54 AM

Greetings all,

I'd like to announce:

NLG.CripToe.Com is now open!
(link = NLG.CripToe.Com)

Features:

Pool server is located in Amsterdam for low latency.
1% pplns
Vardiff stratum connection(16-512)
Upcoming block rewards(awaiting a coin transfer).

I'm not going to fluff it up and make it out to be something it isn't.  Those who know me know my pools are generally really solid, and have very minimal downtime.  That's what I'm advertising.

PM is the best way to get a hold of me.  I'll check in here for pool notices if things need to be addressed.  If you want to see something changed, let me know, and I'll do my best to accommodate the request.

When the first coin transfer goes through to the pool, I will be turning on block rewards... so get your miners set up and hashing.

Thanks,

Fuse

Community > Devs
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Greetings all,

I'd like to announce:

(link = NLG.CripToe.Com)

Features:

1% pplns

I'm not going to fluff it up and make it out to be something it isn't.  Those who know me know my pools are generally really solid, and have very minimal downtime.  That's what I'm advertising.

PM is the best way to get a hold of me.  I'll check in here for pool notices if things need to be addressed.  If you want to see something changed, let me know, and I'll do my best to accommodate the request.

When the first coin transfer goes through to the pool, I will be turning on block rewards... so get your miners set up and hashing.

Thanks,

Fuse

Another great pool, we are now good on the pool front for NLG Smiley

WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:40:08 AM

We are also looking to be added onto a 2nd exchange and we are trying Mintpal and then poloniex, please let us know if you have any other preferences when it comes to exchanges and please go ahead
and mail Mintpal or Poloniex about adding NLG.

The main reason is we need a backup exchange incase bittrex goes down and litebit.eu needs to determine value for NLG. So this is very important for us.

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:47:16 AM

Greetings all,

I'd like to announce:

(link = NLG.CripToe.Com)

Features:

1% pplns

Thanks,

Fuse

Fuse has run one of the best pools ever when I used to mine tagcoin. Honest and very professional, awesome to see really good pool owners setting up for NLG.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:05:20 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 06:23:09 AM by thsminer

We are also looking to be added onto a 2nd exchange and we are trying Mintpal and then poloniex, please let us know if you have any other preferences when it comes to exchanges and please go ahead
and mail Mintpal or Poloniex about adding NLG.

The main reason is we need a backup exchange incase bittrex goes down and litebit.eu needs to determine value for NLG. So this is very important for us.

I'm trading over at Mintpal for quite some time and it's a stable exchange of course there were some "issues". The moment some certain coins skyrocket, for some strange reason the deposit and withdrawals get stuck for hours...  And I can't stress enough Dont keep significant funds on any exchange . I'm voting NLG on mintpal since day one but if you really want to get NLG listed over there some votes have to be bought.

Edit. To give an impression what it takes to get listed: a) donate 16,9 BTC Shocked OR vote 5 times a day for the next 10 days with 1680 individuals...
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:44:19 AM

Wow, someone just emtptied all sell orders till 350... 1.2 BTC in a snap Shocked
BlackB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:45:30 AM

http://guldencoin.miners-pool.com/ offline forever ? its now offline about a week..
If it wont come online then i lost some coins again.

+1 for hardcoreminers good mining pool almost mining there for a week great admin there.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: