Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:19:49 PM

Just won my bet at Colombia!

Look at http://www.nlgcup.com if you like to make a bet too, this is really great!

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wildwest

Activity: 1703
Merit: 315

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:54:24 AM

I like the update you guys have made to the ANN Smiley

EDIT: !!!!!! Damn that is one hellava support page, EXCELLENT WORK, WOW!!!!!!

https://guldencoin.com/support/

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
thsminer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:29:37 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to give you some insight to our strategy and development. You probably have noticed that after the four serious merchants it has been a bit quiet on that side. Well I would like to explain why. Our vision is still the same and very clear, making sure people can use their Guldencoins in daily life. It should be the most easy and fun payment method. And we are very realistic about that. At the moment any merchant can accept Guldencoin, the tools are there. But the tools arent good enough. They work and we are very happy and lucky with those four pioneering merchants, because they help us improve those tools. Those tools are the real key, we can say its easy and quick, but merchants have to see and feel its easy and quick. It should be so easy to accept Guldencoin that a merchant can set it up in an hour and understands how it works in 5 minutes. It should be because it can be, and thats the power of Guldencoin and cryptocurrency. So we are not actively approaching merchants at the moment, but what we are doing is working day and night to make the system better so that when we actively approach merchants we have the best solution. A solution they cannot refuse.

But this is not everything. Because just as an important aspect is the community. And wow do we have an awesome community. I cannot keep saying this enough, because its what gives us so much inspiration and energy. You guys impress us and we will do our very best to do the same!

Any updates...
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:49:19 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:01:56 AM by Litesire

Looks like a lot of effort is being put in by this team, but it doesn't seem like the coin is getting much attention... What is the marketing strategy as I think all this coin
needs is some media attention to set off the fireworks.

Trading TIP for NLG while it's unknown:
Don't buy up the sell orders, just put in a lower price buy order, the trend is down as the coin generation rate is too high for it's current adoption, that can change in a blink of a eye though if some more good news comes for the currency.

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

all those buy tactics.. I like to support this beautiful Guldencoin and just buy every NLG I can get my hands on 
it is still a bargain at 120 sats  Cool
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:31:00 AM

Looks like a lot of effort is being put in by this team, but it doesn't seem like the coin is getting much attention... What is the marketing strategy as I think all this coin
needs is some media attention to set off the fireworks.

Trading TIP for NLG while it's unknown:
Don't buy up the sell orders, just put in a lower price buy order, the trend is down as the coin generation rate is too high for it's current adoption, that can change in a blink of a eye though if some more good news comes for the currency.

Lets just say the foundations are being set. Smiley

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:32:54 AM

Current Market cap is pretty low. Active Dev Team, Active Community.

Theres not much risk in this coin. Its my longterm little pearl Smiley
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:33:58 AM

Current Market cap is pretty low. Active Dev Team, Active Community.

Theres not much risk in this coin. Its my longterm little pearl Smiley

+1, I just had a look at the website again and so much stuff is getting added unnoticed. Incredible amount of work is going into this coin but the team just keeps quiet about it.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:56:48 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to give you some insight to our strategy and development. You probably have noticed that after the four serious merchants it has been a bit quiet on that side. Well I would like to explain why. Our vision is still the same and very clear, making sure people can use their Guldencoins in daily life. It should be the most easy and fun payment method. And we are very realistic about that. At the moment any merchant can accept Guldencoin, the tools are there. But the tools arent good enough. They work and we are very happy and lucky with those four pioneering merchants, because they help us improve those tools. Those tools are the real key, we can say its easy and quick, but merchants have to see and feel its easy and quick. It should be so easy to accept Guldencoin that a merchant can set it up in an hour and understands how it works in 5 minutes. It should be because it can be, and thats the power of Guldencoin and cryptocurrency. So we are not actively approaching merchants at the moment, but what we are doing is working day and night to make the system better so that when we actively approach merchants we have the best solution. A solution they cannot refuse.

But this is not everything. Because just as an important aspect is the community. And wow do we have an awesome community. I cannot keep saying this enough, because its what gives us so much inspiration and energy. You guys impress us and we will do our very best to do the same!

Any updates...

I think as a crypto community as a whole we grow impatient with things, to me NLG is giving updates at warp speed compared to other coins I have invested in, but like you I am always expecting a update everyday. Smiley Unfortunately this is not realistic, dutch people even have real places to go spend there coin and for the rest of us they have given us NLGcup.com in the meantime which was released just before the worldcup started.

Like other posters have said above there has been many updates to the website in terms of adding content which they haven't even mentioned on this ANN.

I think maybe it's time as a community that we start approaching online merchants ourselves, even ny2cafuse has offered a big bountry for certain online merchant types. The team is just there to build the coin but I am sure as a community we can do more to bump up it's status. Smiley

I will start looking for online merchants myself this weekend.

Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:03:04 AM

Still looking to give someone some coin.

In fact, lets make it an even 200,000NLG for this bounty.

+1, agreed.  Take your time and make it right.  The community won't worry about a delay if the end result is perfect.

On a seperate note:

Bounty:

As a US citizen with a wife, child and baby on the way, and 2 dogs, my chances in partaking in a Cafe de Prins meal and pint anytime soon is very slim.  Let's face it, I'm never leaving the country.  However, I fully support NLG and where it's going, and I will continue to mine and hold NLG.(Kudos to the team)

That being said... I want to spend some coin.

I am offering a one time 150,000(150.000)NLG to the first merchant that accepts NLG at an existing US-based store/service for any of the following(in order of preference):

• Amazon gift cards
  • Precious metals(Silver/Gold)
  • Steam or Origin game codes

To qualify for the bounty, you need to have an existing BCT thread with good feedback, and you need to post an announcement in this thread and the NLG forums.  I reserve the right to deny the reward if your store/service is jenky(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenky).

Funds will be paid by me, out of my personal wallet.  This has no ties to the dev team, and is totally by my own accord.

Ready, set, go.

-Fuse

Here is that bounty Smiley
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:10:51 AM

voted #1158 http://www.coinwarz.com/voting
thsminer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:44:41 AM

Hi everyone,

Any updates...

I think as a crypto community as a whole we grow impatient with things, to me NLG is giving updates at warp speed compared to other coins I have invested in, but like you I am always expecting a update everyday. Smiley Unfortunately this is not realistic, dutch people even have real places to go spend there coin and for the rest of us they have given us NLGcup.com in the meantime which was released just before the worldcup started.

Like other posters have said above there has been many updates to the website in terms of adding content which they haven't even mentioned on this ANN.

I think maybe it's time as a community that we start approaching online merchants ourselves, even ny2cafuse has offered a big bountry for certain online merchant types. The team is just there to build the coin but I am sure as a community we can do more to bump up it's status. Smiley

There is a huge difference between impatience and curiosity... You're right about the good things of this coin, but there are also a drawbacks in the current stategy. You don't grow a community with a website, people are impatient by nature so they want to see things happen. If nothing happens they want to be noticed about whats going on. If people don't get informed they start to moan and turn their back on you. That nothing special just normal business priciples. 
Wildwest

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:08:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Any updates...

There is a huge difference between impatience and curiosity... You're right about the good things of this coin, but there are also a drawbacks in the current stategy. You don't grow a community with a website, people are impatient by nature so they want to see things happen. If nothing happens they want to be noticed about whats going on. If people don't get informed they start to moan and turn their back on you. That nothing special just normal business priciples.  

Interesting comments here:

I think thsminer has a point for short term prices, a bit of media attention or letting people know what is in store will give the coin a bit of PnD action for those groups to work off.
In terms of longterm price action it doesn't matter, eventually big investors will take notice if this team and community continue to help advance the coin.

Now if I am a new user to cryptos and I look at the NLG site compared to others , it is very informative and will help me understand more about cryptos. The guldencoin name can't be better
especially if your dutch, I can appreciate that the teams focus is to bring NLG to the mainstream public as opposed to only focusing on the crypto community, however they are trying to satisfy both needs at the same time. Giving us merchants, android wallet, nlgcup.com etc etc

When all the collective efforts of the team and community get put together it will culminate into something beautiful, just like the way the dutch are playing there football lately (touch wood) and hopefully everything falls into place.

I hope I have expressed the sentiment of the team and the community here from the responses I have read and I have been here since the beginning.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Wildwest

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

english version coming soon: http://gratisguldencoin.nl

lol, sneaky. I rest my case then. Smiley

That is really cool site to introduce the public!!! Man this is funny, you guys keep on delivering.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:32:26 PM

That is really cool site to introduce the public!!! Man this is funny, you guys keep on delivering.

Mark my words, this will be the one that got away... from the rest of the crypto community that is. Wink
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:48:57 PM

Mark my words, this will be the one that got away... from the rest of the crypto community that is. Wink

Like I mentioned earlier, the groundwork is being lay'd out and it's important that the infrastructure is in place. The NLG team have always said they doing things different and you see this is the case. Before making a big splash all over media, we need to make sure that we create a lasting first impression for new comers.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
thsminer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:55:41 PM

Hi everyone,

Any updates...

I think thsminer has a point for short term prices, a bit of media attention or letting people know what is in store will give the coin a bit of PnD action for those groups to work off.
In terms of longterm price action it doesn't matter, eventually big investors will take notice if this team and community continue to help advance the coin.

Now if I am a new user to cryptos and I look at the NLG site compared to others , it is very informative and will help me understand more about cryptos. The guldencoin name can't be better
especially if your dutch, I can appreciate that the teams focus is to bring NLG to the mainstream public as opposed to only focusing on the crypto community, however they are trying to satisfy both needs at the same time. Giving us merchants, android wallet, nlgcup.com etc etc

When all the collective efforts of the team and community get put together it will culminate into something beautiful, just like the way the dutch are playing there football lately (touch wood) and hopefully everything falls into place.

I hope I have expressed the sentiment of the team and the community here from the responses I have read and I have been here since the beginning.
I mentioned it before but I get the impression that everyone thinks keeping a steady price is one to one related to investors and trading. It is however the one of the cornerstones for any crypto to succeed!
Suppose I am new to crypto's and I'm told to buy my sandwich with guldencoin. So I buy a bunch of them on litebit and buy a sandwich. Nice, I am an early adopter and tell my friends. In a few days or weeks the price drops to significant lower percentage, what do you think the new adopter is going to do next. He starts to moan... If the price rises steadily no one complaints , but when it decraeses they don't want to use it. If the price problem can be solved I have some ideas of using the coin on much larger scale, but for now I just have to wait and see what happens.

[Edit] and yes I'm a trader, but for now I try to stabilize things (the 250K thats eaten away right now is mine and I countered a lot more today) and in the future maybe make some big gain. Thats future...
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:59:52 PM

Hi everyone,

Any updates...

I mentioned it before but I get the impression that everyone thinks keeping a steady price is one to one related to investors and trading. It is however the one of the cornerstones for any crypto to succeed!
Suppose I am new to crypto's and I'm told to buy my sandwich with guldencoin. So I buy a bunch of them on litebit and buy a sandwich. Nice, I am an early adopter and tell my friends. In a few days or weeks the price drops to significant lower percentage, what do you think the new adopter is going to do next. He starts to moan... If the price rises steadily no one complaints , but when it decraeses they don't want to use it. If the price problem can be solved I have some ideas of using the coin on much larger scale, but for now I just have to wait and see what happens.

if the price is down next week i will buy 500k
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

Still looking to give someone some coin.

In fact, lets make it an even 200,000NLG for this bounty.

+1, agreed.  Take your time and make it right.  The community won't worry about a delay if the end result is perfect.

On a seperate note:

Bounty:

As a US citizen with a wife, child and baby on the way, and 2 dogs, my chances in partaking in a Cafe de Prins meal and pint anytime soon is very slim.  Let's face it, I'm never leaving the country.  However, I fully support NLG and where it's going, and I will continue to mine and hold NLG.(Kudos to the team)

That being said... I want to spend some coin.

I am offering a one time 150,000(150.000)NLG to the first merchant that accepts NLG at an existing US-based store/service for any of the following(in order of preference):

• Amazon gift cards
  • Precious metals(Silver/Gold)
  • Steam or Origin game codes

To qualify for the bounty, you need to have an existing BCT thread with good feedback, and you need to post an announcement in this thread and the NLG forums.  I reserve the right to deny the reward if your store/service is jenky(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenky).

Funds will be paid by me, out of my personal wallet.  This has no ties to the dev team, and is totally by my own accord.

Ready, set, go.

-Fuse

Here is that bounty Smiley

It's still up for grabs.  Still waiting on someone to make my day and fulfill my request Grin

On a separate note:

If you still have an outstanding balance on the old NLG.CripToe.Com pool, set up a withdrawal today before 1200(12pm).

At that time, I'm shutting the pool down.  If there is still coin on the server when it shuts down, I'm sacrificing it to the exchange gods.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
thsminer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

It's still up for grabs.  Still waiting on someone to make my day and fulfill my request Grin

On a separate note:

If you still have an outstanding balance on the old NLG.CripToe.Com pool, set up a withdrawal today before 1200(12pm).

At that time, I'm shutting the pool down.  If there is still coin on the server when it shuts down, I'm sacrificing it to the exchange gods.

-Fuse

Just curiosity Fuse, what is the estimate that people "forgot"
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: