Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:33:05 PM

Because the folders  at the Subway's are in dutch and refer to guldencoin.com: Should be guldencoin.com\nl because of the language. There is a languagemark on the site, but that is at the bottom.

But this is also a possibility:

Maybe change content from guldencoin.com to guldencoin.com\en and content from guldencoin.com\nl to guldencoin.com?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coincookie

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:41:09 PM

Some of these suggestions are good and  true. However as soon as people surf to guldencoin.nl they automaticly get referred to the .com/nl site. I agree on the flyers guldencoin.nl would have been better but 'water under the bridge..'.

ps: I feel some news coming up in the next few days somehow..

I  just saw a retweeted message on twitter Smiley

What I miss?

Cookie.

ps: Voting on Mintpal:

Error!
You must have at least 1 completed trade in order to vote.

#kak

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

Some of these suggestions are good and  true. However as soon as people surf to guldencoin.nl they automaticly get referred to the .com/nl site. I agree on the flyers guldencoin.nl would have been better but 'water under the bridge..'.

ps: I feel some news coming up in the next few days somehow..

I  just saw a retweeted message on twitter Smiley

What I miss?

Cookie.

ps: Voting on Mintpal:

Error!
You must have at least 1 completed trade in order to vote.

#kak

For those wanting to make a safe trade, just do a tiny ltc/btc trade or vice versa which will allow you to vote once every hour on mintpal.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:34:28 PM

Because the folders  at the Subway's are in dutch and refer to guldencoin.com: Should be guldencoin.com\nl because of the language. There is a languagemark on the site, but that is at the bottom.

But this is also a possibility:

Maybe change content from guldencoin.com to guldencoin.com\en and content from guldencoin.com\nl to guldencoin.com?
We have been looking into this and found that most of the visitors come from Google and they are directed to guldencoin.com/nl. However I agree there are still some that will probably only see the English version and we are still looking at ways to improve this. A lot of great feedback like this comes from our community and not everything can be implemented quickly, but we are always taking it very seriously and try to improve as fast as we can without compromising quality. So please keep it coming!

Quality is in good hands with you. Maybe on the flyers put some stickers with guldencoin.nl? Google results are ok indeed. Keep up the good work and the twitter retweet made me very curious!!
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:35:00 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588493.0
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:13:00 AM

I am delighted to see a 2nd subway accept NLG! Smiley

Will also help with the mintpal voting when I have spare moments.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:34:46 AM

I am delighted to see a 2nd subway accept NLG! Smiley

Will also help with the mintpal voting when I have spare moments.

100% agree. NLG looks like it will go places.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:02:13 PM

NLG is now entering the top 1/3 on mintpal votes , mintpal launched 5th Feb but had voting up in January already. So based on the fact NLG was only added 2-3 weeks ago with hardly any btc votes it is doing very well but could do a lot better if more people put reminders up.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#NLG
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

https://www.europex.eu/ something for NLG? Very nice layout!

Graphs look similar to bittrex, hopefully not a scam exchange.
pijpenstelen

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:08:18 PM

https://www.europex.eu/ something for NLG? Very nice layout!

Graphs look similar to bittrex, hopefully not a scam exchange.

A lot of interaction and sounds as well. Once logged in you can see which trades are made on every coin and % of rise or % down. All in color realtime fluctuating. Very nice. Don't think it is a scam exchange.

How long has it been open for ? I don't know it kinda reminds me of openex and that was a badly run exchange. Maybe NLG should be requested on poloniex?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:42:53 PM

I'd recommend not trying to get NLG on every exchange possible.  It dilutes the trades.  Sure you can make trades on 10 different exchanges, but your doing it for 1/10th the volume.  IMO, we should keep focused on Mintpal or even trying to shoot for Cryptsy(I know, it's Craptsy to some).  Stick with markets that will earn NLG a little more attention and have a stronger community backing.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

I'd recommend not trying to get NLG on every exchange possible.  It dilutes the trades.  Sure you can make trades on 10 different exchanges, but your doing it for 1/10th the volume.  IMO, we should keep focused on Mintpal or even trying to shoot for Cryptsy(I know, it's Craptsy to some).  Stick with markets that will earn NLG a little more attention and have a stronger community backing.

-Fuse

I agree, I will delete my message. Vote for Mintpal only  Grin
acha

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:43:15 PM

+1 mintpal
pijpenstelen

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:01:22 PM

+1 mintpal

Lets keep voting, seems like it's going up fairly fast.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:03:36 PM

-Fuse

I agree, NLG should aim for more of a fiat pairing then btc pairing, this coin might be serious enough to have it's own NLG/Crypto pairings in the future. With enough merchants you will have plenty foreigners trading other alts for NLG when they want to visit the Netherlands.

This should be the main focus of this coin and in the meantime keep voting for mintpal and not worry about other shit exchanges unless it's btc-e or maybe cryptsy.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

I agree, NLG should aim for more of a fiat pairing then btc pairing, this coin might be serious enough to have it's own NLG/Crypto pairings in the future. With enough merchants you will have plenty foreigners trading other alts for NLG when they want to visit the Netherlands.

This should be the main focus of this coin and in the meantime keep voting for mintpal and not worry about other shit exchanges unless it's btc-e or maybe cryptsy.

I don't think you'll see it hit BTC-E.  Not being negative, just realistic.  BTC-E doesn't add coins unless it wants to add coins.  Hell, it doesn't even have DOGE, which is now the 3rd most widely accepted coin out there.  Cryptsy though would be an easily achievable goal though with community support.

If you want to bridge the fiat/crypto gap... work on NLG ATMs.  This is entirely possible, and would not only spark community interest and awareness, but would get NLG into the hands of the people who it's made for.  Put them outside the Subway restaurants that already accept NLG.  Approach other retailers with the coin, and if they turn it down, hit them up with a plan B of housing an ATM.  Rent the space from them, and they are spreading awareness without even having to accept the coin.  Eventually, they'll want to accept the coin.

Price out the development of a NLG ATM and software, and let the NLG community make it happen with a ATM fundraiser.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ando0022

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:57:13 PM

why we don´t talk seriosly about block halving or more than that ?
who should buy thats coins that are daily mined ??
ALL actual buy orders @ bittrex are have volume of 0,16 btc, that is a shit ...

and please don´t say .. buy now ist cheap bla bla bla

i got nearly 1 % of all mined coins (without premine for Distribution) and i don´t wanna be your financial bagholder who buy all coins from miners and make them rich or pay their bills.

i like this coin really, but on this volume of coins there is no future ..  should i buy a Sandwich from subway with 150.000 coins or what is the plan ?

make a value for this coin and do not any more coins on market that nobody wanna buy actual.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:34:12 PM

i got nearly 1 % of all mined coins (without premine for Distribution) and i don´t wanna be your financial bagholder who buy all coins from miners and make them rich or pay their bills.

i like this coin really, but on this volume of coins there is no future ..  should i buy a Sandwich from subway with 150.000 coins or what is the plan ?

make a value for this coin and do not any more coins on market that nobody wanna buy actual.

What does block halving do... honestly?  People need to stop going down the road of changing the coin to change the value.  Coins that do that die.  Plain and simple.  Leave the coin the way the developers designed it.  Stop trying to change the payout, or make it POS, or implement super-blocks, or any other silly idea.

If you want to raise the value, give some of that 1% of all the coins to your friends and tell them to go buy a Subway sandwich.  What's a sandwich going to cost you?  Get them interested, and spread the word of the coin.  When people want to buy it or mine it, the coin will go up in value.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:32:41 AM

Sooo,i saw on twitter that 1 sub costs around 5500NLG.

a normal sub is around 2,99EUR.

and this is how i try to calculate my NLG to euro or $.
(coinswap)4130NLG=0.01693300 BTC.(btc-e)0.01693300btc=5.27EUR.
So 5500NLG is 7.01 EUR?

subway says thats not right,so what is going wrong here :S?

Where can i find the NLG to eur/$ ?

Hi Ghost,

Litebit has a the Euro Value for NLG, currently its 1000 for 0.67 Euros. So Subways uses the value here.

https://www.litebit.eu/coin/nlg/nl/

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:05:36 AM

i like this coin really, but on this volume of coins there is no future ..  should i buy a Sandwich from subway with 150.000 coins or what is the plan ?

NLG is following the same route as Noblecoin, where getting merchants is more important then what the current trading volume and value is, the reason Noble is going for merchants is because at the end of the day this is what's going to give it longterm value.

So lets look at current Noble pricing and supply.

There will be a total supply of 15 billion NOBL coins, current block reward is 5000 coins every minute, so they are releasing 12500 coins in the same time NLG does 1000. Current price is 36 on Mintpal and total supply is 1,135,620,000 , which is almost the total supply NLG will have. So if you want to work on a fair value based off Noblecoin, NLG can settle at around 350-450.

The big difference between NLG and Noble is that NLG is a lot more capable of getting merchants on the ground, meaning not just online merchants, Subways is both ground and online where noble only has online merchants which 90% are tiny. 1 Subway branch is worth about 20 of those online Merchants imo. Just from a exposure and prestige POV. The other deal is they have 11 charities that you can donate too.

I have both NLG and Noble besides BTC because I believe in what both coins are trying to do, both are trying to make a difference and I think NLG can be one of the greats especially if btc prices itself go back over 1000 it will bring a lot more attention to non PnD scammy alts.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: