Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
Swisscex

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:40:32 AM

Dear Guldencoin community

Please note that NLG is up for voting on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Registered users have 3 votes every hour.

SWISSCEX | Official Announcement Thread
Follow us and get the latest news: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ando0022

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:06:17 AM

okay i try again to explain.

let us say that there are 42 million coins available (without premine)
let us say the current price is 150 satoshi

so 42 Million x 150 = 63.0000.0000 satoshi = 63 btc

now u let us say the fair price is higher than 150 satoshi, maybe 200 satoshi (that is the price where i bought half of my coins)

so 42 million x 200 = 84.0000.0000 sathoshi = 84 btc

so now many months later ..

there are now

126 million coins x 200 satoshi = 252.0000.0000 = 252 BTC

and don´t forget there 170mi premine coins to, so calcute with

130 million + 170 million = 300 mio x 200 sat = 600 BTC

that is inflation, you have to create value to establish the price

if you have non or only a small demand, u will see dropping prices.(like yet)
that is the circle of life in the real word and in the crypto.

and one question what do you think wíll subway do with their coins ?
being a big bagholder or do you think they their owner want cash in their financial statistik ?
they will sell ...

another point, not every miner or buyer is coming from the nederlands to i have no option to buy my sandwich there.

so my opinion is:

stop mining (pow) at max 100 mio coins, destroy some of your premine coins so have a fair % of premine to the new pow value.
and maybe use pos with 2 or 3 % to make it attractiv that subway hold their coins and dont sell any coin that they get.
ando0022

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:12:19 AM

why we don´t talk seriosly about block halving or more than that ?
who should buy thats coins that are daily mined ??
ALL actual buy orders @ bittrex are have volume of 0,16 btc, that is a shit ...

and please don´t say .. buy now ist cheap bla bla bla

i got nearly 1 % of all mined coins (without premine for Distribution) and i don´t wanna be your financial bagholder who buy all coins from miners and make them rich or pay their bills.

i like this coin really, but on this volume of coins there is no future ..  should i buy a Sandwich from subway with 150.000 coins or what is the plan ?

make a value for this coin and do not any more coins on market that nobody wanna buy actual.

NLG is following the same route as Noblecoin, where getting merchants is more important then what the current trading volume and value is, the reason Noble is going for merchants is because at the end of the day this is what's going to give it longterm value.

So lets look at current Noble pricing and supply.

There will be a total supply of 15 billion NOBL coins, current block reward is 5000 coins every minute, so they are releasing 12500 coins in the same time NLG does 1000. Current price is 36 on Mintpal and total supply is 1,135,620,000 , which is almost the total supply NLG will have. So if you want to work on a fair value based off Noblecoin, NLG can settle at around 350-450.

The big difference between NLG and Noble is that NLG is a lot more capable of getting merchants on the ground, meaning not just online merchants, Subways is both ground and online where noble only has online merchants which 90% are tiny. 1 Subway branch is worth about 20 of those online Merchants imo. Just from a exposure and prestige POV. The other deal is they have 11 charities that you can donate too.

I have both NLG and Noble besides BTC because I believe in what both coins are trying to do, both are trying to make a difference and I think NLG can be one of the greats especially if btc prices itself go back over 1000 it will bring a lot more attention to non PnD scammy alts.

Noble Coin is a worldwide coin with charity background. NLG is a coin "only" for netherlands purpose.
Noble was hard pump and dump in the last weeks,  they price before was very weaker.

Please dont missunderstand my "wishes" or opinio. i like this coin, i like the team and your idea of fair distribution to the people of the netherlands, but to successfull with our coin we need solite prices .. what should a merchant do ? some day a sandwhich cost 5.500 coins, another day 10.000 and 1 week later 15.000 ? merchants want a sure ccalculation rate. no jumping
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:28:01 AM

why we don´t talk seriosly about block halving or more than that ?
who should buy thats coins that are daily mined ??
ALL actual buy orders @ bittrex are have volume of 0,16 btc, that is a shit ...

and please don´t say .. buy now ist cheap bla bla bla

i got nearly 1 % of all mined coins (without premine for Distribution) and i don´t wanna be your financial bagholder who buy all coins from miners and make them rich or pay their bills.

i like this coin really, but on this volume of coins there is no future ..  should i buy a Sandwich from subway with 150.000 coins or what is the plan ?

make a value for this coin and do not any more coins on market that nobody wanna buy actual.

NLG is following the same route as Noblecoin, where getting merchants is more important then what the current trading volume and value is, the reason Noble is going for merchants is because at the end of the day this is what's going to give it longterm value.

So lets look at current Noble pricing and supply.

There will be a total supply of 15 billion NOBL coins, current block reward is 5000 coins every minute, so they are releasing 12500 coins in the same time NLG does 1000. Current price is 36 on Mintpal and total supply is 1,135,620,000 , which is almost the total supply NLG will have. So if you want to work on a fair value based off Noblecoin, NLG can settle at around 350-450.

The big difference between NLG and Noble is that NLG is a lot more capable of getting merchants on the ground, meaning not just online merchants, Subways is both ground and online where noble only has online merchants which 90% are tiny. 1 Subway branch is worth about 20 of those online Merchants imo. Just from a exposure and prestige POV. The other deal is they have 11 charities that you can donate too.

I have both NLG and Noble besides BTC because I believe in what both coins are trying to do, both are trying to make a difference and I think NLG can be one of the greats especially if btc prices itself go back over 1000 it will bring a lot more attention to non PnD scammy alts.

Noble Coin is a worldwide coin with charity background. NLG is a coin "only" for netherlands purpose.
Noble was hard pump and dump in the last weeks,  they price before was very weaker.

Please dont missunderstand my "wishes" or opinio. i like this coin, i like the team and your idea of fair distribution to the people of the netherlands, but to successfull with our coin we need solite prices .. what should a merchant do ? some day a sandwhich cost 5.500 coins, another day 10.000 and 1 week later 15.000 ? merchants want a sure ccalculation rate. no jumping

I think the current block rewards of only halving after 4 years is a great way of doing things, it means people will still have a chance to get in later as value goes up, if the plan for NLG is to get more merchants at the Subway quality there will be more NLG to go around. Even the not so wealthy can afford to invest and own some. Also NLG is setup for spending and not for trading which will provide longterm benefits especially if the value ever sees 1-10 Euros.

Once the MTGOX scammers have dumped out I am also expecting btc prices to climb to over a $1000 again, the amount of people that have downloaded a wallet has gone from just over 1 million to over 1.3 million in just 2 months. 300 000 growth in 2 months, at that rate we can be looking at 5 million bitcoin users by next year.

As the industry grows coins like NLG are going to benefit because they have use. Suffer now and reap the rewards later, crypto is here to stay and another thing to think about is that the Euro Zone might break up, nations are wanting there sovereignty and identity again and guldencoin will be another way for the Dutch people to show this.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:50:54 AM

Is there a 3rd subway accepting NLG now?Huh?? KAMPEN?Huh

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:26:31 AM

One post got in between, so it's pretty obvious now. COOL!

Cookie.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:30:07 AM

By looking at your post and the text above it seems so. Guldencoin team is doing things seriously aren't they?!
Great work!

Cookie.

This is very unexpected once again, thought it was initially maybe 1 owner that wanted to try it out and now there is 3. This is truly the currency the Dutch people should be supporting.
Will other merchants be accepting NLG?
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:14:09 AM

Please note that NLG is up for voting on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting

I hope the NLG team doesn't mind but have sent a PM to swisscex to get this currency added, NLG really deserves to be on good, honest and secure exchanges.

Would prefer the currency to be on swisscex rather then Poloniex as a lot of pumpers and dumpers there and too much trolling.
coin-swap

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:05:47 PM

Is there a block explorer? I didn't see it listed in the OP.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:07:08 PM

Very happy to announce our third Subway!

Watch the video:

Yaeh!!  Cool
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:07:27 PM

I hope the NLG team doesn't mind but have sent a PM to swisscex to get this currency added, NLG really deserves to be on good, honest and secure exchanges.

Would prefer the currency to be on swisscex rather then Poloniex as a lot of pumpers and dumpers there and too much trolling.

Not sure if this was fated or not but we actually need a second exchange fairly urgently to ensure uptime for litebit exchange rates and further merchant adoption, I will just paste my post I made on the guldencoinforum.com.

Hey Guys,

We actually need a reliable backup exchange fairly soon to push on with merchant adoption, we were being patient before and fussy. Swisscex seems like the best option at this stage. Like one of the posters on our ANN said, it's secure and honest platform and not used to pump and dump coins.

All you need to do is register an account and you can vote 3 times per hour and we can climb up the ladder fairly quickly, I will also be throwing some personal btc for more votes which is a lot cheaper then most exchanges. 0.05 btc gets 1000 votes and will put us in top 10, this isn't expected of course. Smiley

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Thanks
Waterloo

We are getting to a stage now where we can't just rely on bittrex to have 100% uptime and the more merchants we add the more crucial this becomes.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Coincookie

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:12:49 PM

Is there a block explorer? I didn't see it listed in the OP.

http://guldenchain.mycryptoco.in

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:35:46 PM

Very happy to announce our third Subway!

Watch the video:

Yaeh!!  Cool

Well done guys Wink. Now it's time to get more Subways into GuldenCoin. How about Subways in Gelderland & Noord-Brabant? As I am there most of my time ^^.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:26:16 PM

I see we are 6th on Swisscex already! It's not a bad exchange if it's needed to push things forward for NLG. From what I know swisscex has not gone down often.

coin-swap

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:34:20 PM

NLG is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
NLG/BTC
NLG/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:10:17 PM

Not sure if this was fated or not but we actually need a second exchange fairly urgently to ensure uptime for litebit exchange rates and further merchant adoption, I will just paste my post I made on the guldencoinforum.com.

Hey Guys,

We actually need a reliable backup exchange fairly soon to push on with merchant adoption, we were being patient before and fussy. Swisscex seems like the best option at this stage. Like one of the posters on our ANN said, it's secure and honest platform and not used to pump and dump coins.

All you need to do is register an account and you can vote 3 times per hour and we can climb up the ladder fairly quickly, I will also be throwing some personal btc for more votes which is a lot cheaper then most exchanges. 0.05 btc gets 1000 votes and will put us in top 10, this isn't expected of course. Smiley

Thanks
Waterloo

We are getting to a stage now where we can't just rely on bittrex to have 100% uptime and the more merchants we add the more crucial this becomes.

Great timing then Smiley

Must the community focus on swisscex or mintpal voting now?
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:19:23 PM

Hey Guys,

Thanks
Waterloo

Great timing then Smiley

i have vote!
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 02:19:59 PM

Putting up my votes at swissex Smiley

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:53:56 PM

Great news to see the 3rd Subway on board!

Also, in the next couple of hours I'd expect to see Mintpal pushing 3000 votes!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#NLG

PS - do we have any stats on how many people have actually bought sandwiches with NLG? Smiley
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:25:03 PM

Actually 0.5BTC would put NLG in first place... anyone with BTCs to spare? Wink

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: