Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:55:15 PM

Just curiosity Fuse, what is the estimate that people "forgot"

Approximately 15k.  Not an amount that someone would rage about, but still... I want to make sure people get their coin.  I don't want to be considered a scam pool op later down the road.

I just don't get why people mine on a pool and never pay themselves out.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nfigueir

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:53:26 PM

Hi guys,

I want to buy 100€ worth of Guldencoin.

I will pay by paypal once the coin transfer is done. (You can check my history to see I am not going to cheat on you).

I am going to start the offer bid of 210.000NLG for 100€. Does anybody offers more NLG for this ammount?

Cheers,
Nuno

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 04:00:26 PM

hi guys,

Big fan of this coin, developers and community.  Great Job!  Having a lot of fun at NLGCup.  I am of dutch heritage living in the USA and so excited about the Gulder in digital form.  I just listened to a bitcoin podcaster who interviewed a coffee/espresso bar owner near the Amsterdam Passenger terminal who accepts Bitcoin.   Sounds like a great guy to introduce to the Guldencoin once the developers are happy with their merchant tools.  Who knows maybe he'll accept both BTC and NLG in the future!  Hope to use my Guldencoin wallet for food, accommodations, taxi, next time I'm in town.  Hup Holland!

Podcast link (interview starts at around 7 minutes):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY4hyMjhuZ4

--Mark

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:03:00 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 05:27:27 PM by thsminer

Just curiosity Fuse, what is the estimate that people "forgot"

Approximately 15k.  Not an amount that someone would rage about, but still... I want to make sure people get their coin.  I don't want to be considered a scam pool op later down the road.

I just don't get why people mine on a pool and never pay themselves out.

-Fuse

The same people that are using their mining wallet as storage... Some are sooo careless but beware if they lose their coins, then they "were not properly informed" about the risks. Cough, cough...  Wink
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

Hmm, some seem to be determined to get NLG to 1 Sat... Normaly a coin is pumped to heaven and deserted after that. But with NLG we have a coin with huge potential thats dumped like the father of scamcoins. Beats me... never saw this before.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

Hmm, some seem to be determined to get NLG to 1 Sat... Normaly a coin is pumped to heaven and deserted after that. But with NLG we have a coin with huge potential thats dumped like the father of scamcoins. Beats me... never saw this before.

I don't understand it either.. The only possible reason I can think about is the current amount of altcoins, some with potential and others without..  I think there are way too much altcoins nowadays, and I really believe this does harm the development of the current (/ old) altcoins together with Bitcoin and their value. If all the money spend on altcoins was pumped into BTC, it would have had a way bigger value I think, as simple the demand for it increases.

However, I don't think a coin like this is going to hit 1 satoshi. Most coins who did, were dead before. Guldencoin definately isn't.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Anatavoc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

I don't understand it either.. The only possible reason I can think about is the current amount of altcoins, some with potential and others without..  I think there are way too much altcoins nowadays, and I really believe this does harm the development of the current (/ old) altcoins together with Bitcoin and their value. If all the money spend on altcoins was pumped into BTC, it would have had a way bigger value I think, as simple the demand for it increases.

However, I don't think a coin like this is going to hit 1 satoshi. Most coins who did, were dead before. Guldencoin definately isn't.

Well,its crypto,coin only gonna be worth what people decide to pay for it..and dips are normal,time to buy in for many people..u heard it in forum,"if the price drop,I buy in or more"
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

hi guys,

Big fan of this coin, developers and community.  Great Job!  Having a lot of fun at NLGCup.  I am of dutch heritage living in the USA and so excited about the Gulder in digital form.  I just listened to a bitcoin podcaster who interviewed a coffee/espresso bar owner near the Amsterdam Passenger terminal who accepts Bitcoin.   Sounds like a great guy to introduce to the Guldencoin once the developers are happy with their merchant tools.  Who knows maybe he'll accept both BTC and NLG in the future!  Hope to use my Guldencoin wallet for food, accommodations, taxi, next time I'm in town.  Hup Holland!

Podcast link (interview starts at around 7 minutes):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY4hyMjhuZ4

--Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for mentioning this merchant, it's the perfect merchant for NLG at this stage as people won't mind parting with NLG to buy a cup of good coffee.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:23:54 PM

I don't understand it either.. The only possible reason I can think about is the current amount of altcoins, some with potential and others without..  I think there are way too much altcoins nowadays, and I really believe this does harm the development of the current (/ old) altcoins together with Bitcoin and their value. If all the money spend on altcoins was pumped into BTC, it would have had a way bigger value I think, as simple the demand for it increases.

Well,its crypto,coin only gonna be worth what people decide to pay for it..and dips are normal,time to buy in for many people..u heard it in forum,"if the price drop,I buy in"

This is a buying opportunity for sure, but don't be worried about a price drop... it's good for the community to get in at lower prices and other new people wanting to start buying NLG.

Doge is around 70 Satoshi, Dogecoin produced the total Supply NLG will have with 2 days of mining when it started and will have 100 times the supply of NLG, even if 1% of just the dutch population started using NLG, it will smash 10000 satoshi np, if your a day trader this isn't the place to be, if you buy up 500k NLG and forget about it and come back in 2 years time then you will be smiling!
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:49:43 PM

Well,its crypto,coin only gonna be worth what people decide to pay for it..and dips are normal,time to buy in for many people..u heard it in forum,"if the price drop,I buy in"

This is a buying opportunity for sure, but don't be worried about a price drop... it's good for the community to get in at lower prices and other new people wanting to start buying NLG.

Doge is around 70 Satoshi, Dogecoin produced the total Supply NLG will have with 2 days of mining when it started and will have 100 times the supply of NLG, even if 1% of just the dutch population started using NLG, it will smash 10000 satoshi np, if your a day trader this isn't the place to be, if you buy up 500k NLG and forget about it and come back in 2 years time then you will be smiling!

i will for get my 112k for 2 years xd
Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:20:19 AM

Think you have them, some made a big dump  Cry

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
RodrigoHenrik

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 07:59:19 AM

Guldencoin is now available on

NLG/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NLG/BTC
NLG/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NLG/LTC
NLG/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/NLG/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COO/CMO & Co-Founder at Bleutrade.com
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:38:45 AM

We've had some interesting talks with a very cool start-up from Amsterdam... And tonight we will announce our partnership, so stay tuned.

Excellent news!

I bet the person who dumped 400k yesterday is kicking themselves now!
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:21:57 AM

Hi guys,

I want to buy 100€ worth of Guldencoin.

I will pay by paypal once the coin transfer is done. (You can check my history to see I am not going to cheat on you).

I am going to start the offer bid of 210.000NLG for 100€. Does anybody offers more NLG for this ammount?

Cheers,
Nuno

it seems the dumpers are not in the foruns..nobody made an offer..

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 09:31:26 AM

Just voted #1292 http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
cycoinminer

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:45:35 AM

#1293 from me Smiley
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:03:23 AM

We've had some interesting talks with a very cool start-up from Amsterdam... And tonight we will announce our partnership, so stay tuned.

That sounds good!!
cycoinminer

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:22:40 AM

This might be worth a look:
https://apps.facebook.com/wpmultitipping/
http://cointelegraph.com/news/111727/altcoin_tipping_on_facebook_who_needs_likes_when_there_s_dogecoin

If we can send Guldencoins to our friends on Facebook, even just small amounts, this will get them interested and see what it's all about Smiley
Wildwest

Activity: 1703
Merit: 315

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:39:31 PM

Is Scrypt in trouble?

I have followed a lot of coins in my time and ones that are similar to NLG, IE cryptos that are set out to make a difference and expand the market to the mainstream public.

However 2 other coins are going through the same issues as NLG and one swore to never switch algorithms.

Let me introduce you to noblecoin. Like NLG it has around 52 merchants and charities accepting it, the main dev Rofo said he would never switch from scrypt but because of price pressure and
being forked by 51% attacks they are now looking at going to POS. Below was the confirmation and reasoning behind the change. NOBL has been hit so hard that Mintpal requires 999 confirmations for each transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg7301375#msg7301375

The next coin is Digibyte who are changing algorithm to a new multi algorithm, they also have felt the impact of asics.

Both the above are well respected scrypt coins and we now know for sure that ASICs are a bad thing for scrypt coins as people and other POS coins(with Multipools) use them to ROI and sellout on POW coins to boost there own coin prices. Litecoin and Doge might be able to weather the storm of asics but even dogecoin prices have plummeted from previous highs by 400% and that's with a reduction in block rewards from 500 000 to 125 000 at present.

ASICs vs GPUs

ASICs = Centralized Mining
GPUs = Decentralized Mining, ofc there are a few people with massive GPU farms but nothing to extent a ASIC farm can achieve.

Algorithm Change. X11

I recently tried mining a X11 coin and my GPUs were thanking me for it. With the X11 algo GPUs get *5 boost in KH over scrypt coins and use around 40-50% less power AND 30% less heat.
I used to bash algorithm changes in the past but as the saying goes, don't bash something until you have tried it and I was well impressed.

Now X11 isn't totally ASIC resistant but it's a lot better then scrypt also a lot of GPU miners would flock to NLG because mining scrypt at this stage is tough if you using a GPU.
However it will take about another 18 months for ASICs to come out that will work as intended with the X11 algorithm, this also buys NLG a year to really get this coin going.

However there is some cons to X11 so please read the below article.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/pros-cons-x11-algorithm/2014/04/10

Some of the Big name coins on X11 is DRK and Crypt

I think as a community we should decide weather it is feasible to change algorithms or just stick with scrypt and weather the storm?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:55:40 PM

Is Scrypt in trouble?

I have followed a lot of coins in my time and ones that are similar to NLG, IE cryptos that are set out to make a difference and expand the market to the mainstream public.

However 2 other coins are going through the same issues as NLG and one swore to never switch algorithms.

Let me introduce you to noblecoin. Like NLG it has around 52 merchants and charities accepting it, the main dev Rofo said he would never switch from scrypt but because of price pressure and
being forked by 51% attacks they are now looking at going to POS. Below was the confirmation and reasoning behind the change. NOBL has been hit so hard that Mintpal requires 999 confirmations for each transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=402667.msg7301375#msg7301375

The next coin is Digibyte who are changing algorithm to a new multi algorithm, they also have felt the impact of asics.

Both the above are well respected scrypt coins and we now know for sure that ASICs are a bad thing for scrypt coins as people and other POS coins(with Multipools) use them to ROI and sellout on POW coins to boost there own coin prices. Litecoin and Doge might be able to weather the storm of asics but even dogecoin prices have plummeted from previous highs by 400% and that's with a reduction in block rewards from 500 000 to 125 000 at present.

ASICs vs GPUs

ASICs = Centralized Mining
GPUs = Decentralized Mining, ofc there are a few people with massive GPU farms but nothing to extent a ASIC farm can achieve.

Algorithm Change. X11

I recently tried mining a X11 coin and my GPUs were thanking me for it. With the X11 algo GPUs get *5 boost in KH over scrypt coins and use around 40-50% less power AND 30% less heat.
I used to bash algorithm changes in the past but as the saying goes, don't bash something until you have tried it and I was well impressed.

Now X11 isn't totally ASIC resistant but it's a lot better then scrypt also a lot of GPU miners would flock to NLG because mining scrypt at this stage is tough if you using a GPU.
However it will take about another 18 months for ASICs to come out that will work as intended with the X11 algorithm, this also buys NLG a year to really get this coin going.

However there is some cons to X11 so please read the below article.
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/pros-cons-x11-algorithm/2014/04/10

Some of the Big name coins on X11 is DRK and Crypt

I think as a community we should decide weather it is feasible to change algorithms or just stick with scrypt and weather the storm?

i think this is spam
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: