Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:16:07 PM

Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

I am pleased to announce that The WhiteCoin Foundation has accepted its first contract as a test of our 2nd mandate, as laid out in the WhiteCoin Foundation paper.

ChunkyPools will make a statement shortly explaining their plans for growth and the role our organization will play in providing its needed service backbone. I believe this is a first for crypto. We're taking the multipool concept and transforming it to work with for-hire service delivery. When BlackCoin introduced its multipool to provide price support on exchanges, their innovation was rewarded. I believe the market will see this development the same way.

I have been mining cryptocoins for some time -but let me tell you- my best profits have always come from service delivery. I believe that working together and collectively selling our services will take this coin to the price point it deserves. By paying out our contractors and consultants in whitecoin, we have to take the proceeds of our contract to the market. And that means a price rise. Our agreed fee is that for providing these services to Chunkypools, The WhiteCoin Foundation will be paid %50 percent of any profits Chunky generates, these proceeds will be divided fairly among all of our contractors. It should be noted that chunkypools has a userlist of over 15,000 email addresses. 

The first payouts (and therefore market buys) will take place in mid June, so start your engines traders... WhiteCoin just implemented a revolutionary kind of price support, and you get a two week head start to buy in low.

Further details will be posted today, including how you can get involved!

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President

The WhiteCoin Foundation

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:22:09 PM

I am pleased to announce that The WhiteCoin Foundation has accepted its first contract as a test of our 2nd mandate, as laid out in the WhiteCoin Foundation paper.

ChunkyPools will make a statement shortly explaining their plans for growth and the role our organization will play in providing its needed service backbone. I believe this is a first for crypto. We're taking the multipool concept and transforming it to work with for-hire service delivery. When BlackCoin introduced its multipool to provide price support on exchanges, their innovation was rewarded. I believe the market will see this development the same way.

I have been mining cryptocoins for some time -but let me tell you- my best profits have always come from service delivery. I believe that working together and collectively selling our services will take this coin to the price point it deserves. By paying out our contractors and consultants in whitecoin, we have to take the proceeds of our contract to the market. And that means a price rise. Our agreed fee is that for providing these services to Chunkypools, The WhiteCoin Foundation will be paid %50 percent of any profits Chunky generates, these proceeds will be divided fairly among all of our contractors. It should be noted that chunkypools has a userlist of over 15,000 email addresses. 

The first payouts (and therefore market buys) will take place in mid June, so start your engines traders... WhiteCoin just implemented a revolutionary kind of price support, and you get a two week head start to buy in low.

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President

The WhiteCoin Foundation

AMAZING!!!!
Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:22:40 PM

As JanTener says, I do not think it's a good idea to change forum, provided that a coin has changed forum was to hide their miseries and after everything happened with WC and the tremendous effort that has cost it out below, this forum is already part of the story of WC.
I also think that having been able to recover this money through the good work of the DEVs and community support anything coming from now will be good. Most of the existing currencies would have succumbed to the amount of past fatalities and with this we are showing the world the cryptocoins we're here to stay.
We now have a good coin, with a perfect performance and backing it with great people.
Good luck

Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting a new forum or any other new communication-plattform, for that matter. I was suggesting a newsletter with a collection of all this sources for new adopters or people with less time on their hands. You can't gain mass-adoption while "only" linking to irc, this thread and a website.

I like this idea.  A news letter would be great!

surfguy72

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:28:06 PM

As JanTener says, I do not think it's a good idea to change forum, provided that a coin has changed forum was to hide their miseries and after everything happened with WC and the tremendous effort that has cost it out below, this forum is already part of the story of WC.
I also think that having been able to recover this money through the good work of the DEVs and community support anything coming from now will be good. Most of the existing currencies would have succumbed to the amount of past fatalities and with this we are showing the world the cryptocoins we're here to stay.
We now have a good coin, with a perfect performance and backing it with great people.
Good luck

Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting a new forum or any other new communication-plattform, for that matter. I was suggesting a newsletter with a collection of all this sources for new adopters or people with less time on their hands. You can't gain mass-adoption while "only" linking to irc, this thread and a website.

I like this idea.  A news letter would be great!

I do too!  I think it could easily be done twice a week, maybe once depending on the news... the core dev team, PR, Prez and related would submit their updates to a central person. That person compiles and then distributes.  Could have guest members write up blurbs on happenings, have good narratives on POS and potential features that will help us all debate on a better level regarding developments. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
whitecointalk_com

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:31:31 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 03:52:22 PM by whitecointalk_com

Hello AGAIN !!! :-))

http://www.marco-goerlich.net/geocaching/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/200.png

Volume is comming back to Whitecoin. I LOVE IT !
mogonzo

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President

The WhiteCoin Foundation

AMAZING!!!!
Grin

Yeah I'm really excited about it. We've gotten great feedback from many traders about this concept, quite a few seemed to be waiting in the wings to see if we really could do it. Now that we've secured this contract, we've proven ourselves yet again. IMO it's only a matter of time until word about this really spreads. Combine that with our registration and rebranding efforts, and you've got delicious layers of good news.

bitluryz

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:02:05 PM

haaaaa mrs Whale is now pumping
WhiteCoinJesus

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:18:54 PM

haaaaa mrs Whale is now pumping

There's no stopping this train now. Cheesy
whitecointalk_com

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:24:29 PM

looks good!!! 40 BTC. Volume comes back to where it belongs... Whitecoin :-)
Great day for us

http://img1.myimg.de/Bildschirmfoto20140603ue4eee.png
Dogeballs

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:31:01 PM

Steady hands fellas...steady hands
Asgardian

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

looks good!!! 40 BTC. Volume comes back to where it belongs... Whitecoin :-)
Great day for us

Loving this, things are coming together Smiley

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mogonzo

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:01:43 PM

ChunkyPools has just posted their announcement of this project here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637591.msg7113099#msg7113099

Standby for new Job Opportunities!

jenveno

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:09:52 PM

Here comes the fun  Shocked

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
chunkypools

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

Hello WhiteCoiners,

This is a very exciting day, and we're very pleased about this partnership. If any of you are interested in joining in on the fun -and geting paid- please check out our post in the ChunkyPools thread of this forum.

Now Hiring: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637591.msg7113129#msg7113129
joshycoin

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:24:01 PM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a second and say congratulations to everyone! When this coin first launched I was there, when it fell I was there, when ALL the crazy stuff was happening during a Dev transition... I was there. I have kept most of the whitecoins I have mined and been staking non stop since the new Dev team fixed it but I haven't been reading or checking in. I'm trading today and see the price is up so I thought, "What's going on over at bitcointalk.org for Whitecoin?". Everyone has really come together and I am massively impressed. What a great community you all have created after, what has to be, the largest amount of FUD I have ever seen for an Alt Coin. So again, congratulations (especially to Mongozo and the Devs)! You all really deserve the reward after hanging in for so long!
surfguy72

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:29:18 PM

ChunkyPools has just posted their announcement of this project here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637591.msg7113099#msg7113099

Standby for new Job Opportunities!

Please send me a PM if you're intersted, or to Mogonzo.  We are looking to get some community rally behind this so we can get Chunky to the next level.

WhiteCoin is Community.  Really appreciate your help!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
mogonzo

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:38:04 PM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a second and say congratulations to everyone! When this coin first launched I was there, when it fell I was there, when ALL the crazy stuff was happening during a Dev transition... I was there. I have kept most of the whitecoins I have mined and been staking non stop since the new Dev team fixed it but I haven't been reading or checking in. I'm trading today and see the price is up so I thought, "What's going on over at bitcointalk.org for Whitecoin?". Everyone has really come together and I am massively impressed. What a great community you all have created after, what has to be, the largest amount of FUD I have ever seen for an Alt Coin. So again, congratulations (especially to Mongozo and the Devs)! You all really deserve the reward after hanging in for so long!

Thanks so much! We wouldn't have made it without the support of the community or people like you, that's for sure. I couldn't be happier to be a part of this. I get more and more optimistic every day.

Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

This is your last chance to buy cheap WC. Trend reversal has happened.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
Level0Labs

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

Hey guys,

+100 Good job to everyone involved with this coin it is nice to see some positive traction.
whitecointalk_com

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

dont forget to vote!!!
http://wc.oizopower.nl/vote/
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: