Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
C0Kez3R0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:25:26 AM

Just re-posting to get more feedback from customers that may not have seen it.

As unprofessional as this one is about to be, we'd like to get some opinions from the community because the majority of you seem to understand our situation to a degree. Also most of the current thread members have stuck in there, and we know that others which supported us once are most likely still watching, just to see what happens in end. We believe the majority of you knew we had everyone's best interest at heart and never meant for things to go this far south. You've also seen the many curve balls that have been thrown our way and can understand where were at. Others just think we're FOS and want to sue. Either way, it is what it is.  

As transparent as we'd like to be and scream to the world as to why some work and some don't its not the legal moment for that, but it will come in due time. It's not Bitmine's fault if that's anyone's thought btw. We still love those swiss bastards despite their lack of support due to their shit storm. Below are some options we're thinking about offering and above all we are trying to keep it as uncomplicated and as simple as possible. Some of them help us stay in business (like transferring to hosting) others take us quickly out of business, like immediate refunds. In the end we'll choose what seems most viable and whats best for the group. Some of you have helped our company find the answers to problems we didn't see by reading your posts, others have contributed great ideas and advice that made the drawing board/game plan but that were never implement due to the simple factor of too much to accomplish with not enough people and the strategic curve ball or protagonist popping up each week. Some of the members have harassed us, bullied us and tainted our name on google to the point where if you search our company all you'll find is "Scam this and Bitcoin that". Others have spent hours on the phone with us  consulting us and discussing the situation to the point where clear logical objectives became apparent, while others drank with us in person, picked up their miners and helped even further there after knowing where we are at, despite the fact they may have lost. These characteristics of some of these community members counter the loathed trolls that still bother us to this day. All in all, we value you're opinions, and appreciate those of you which have stuck in this with us this far, and please know it won't be forgotten.  It is because of those individuals that we wont declare bankruptcy to get out of a lawsuit, that we'll fight to stay in this and that we'll continue to do our best to triumph in the end.

In most cases these hypothetical options would apply to all customers as a choice. (Again we'd just like to get our client's reactions and what may seem satisfactory)

1. Receive your miner immediately - with a 1.2hash rate or maybe a bit more. Immediately being end of this week.
2. Receive a different design - which is based on individual smaller miners, not in a case per-say, but similar to a Klondike model instead. Again for the hash rate at the time of purchase.
3.Transfer to hosting - order's/miner's to hosted option with a 20% increase, electric being billed monthly or deducted from earning, which would be again be a somewhat immediate (week or so) delivery.
4. Opt in payback. For a 6 month payback program if your order is for 2 miners or less. 12 months if your order is for 3 miners or more. Receiving a check each month for the fractionated amount in suggestion or btc each month for the amount of btc you paid.
5. Receive chips + 10. ie - if your miner was a 1.2th you would receive 50 A1 chips. <- we don't expect many to choose that one and if several do then it may counter previous options.
6. Trade in for script. - If we launched sales of a 10-11k script miner with a 70m hash rate with a 7 day delivery, your orders monetary credit would be applied to that from a price point perspective. With the choice to hold that option as the price decreases in time of course.

Yes the above options are not glamorous, and it wont end in a settlement for 3-4 times your original investment as expected, but neither will the suit which is why we push those negative individuals towards it anyway, because you cant get blood from a stone no matter how hard you hit it. But these are feasible realistic options based on our current fiscal situation, on the market's conditions and on the connections we've made along the way which are willing to help us pull through and stick around, because they too still know what we're capable of if we can get our heads above water. And if we're all fucked anyway due to market conditions and current pricing based on consumer demand, than strategic partnerships encompassing something similar to Nash's game theory, may be the only means of mutual success, and we'll just have to create new markets.

With option 4, would I receive the full US dollar amount paid, or the total bitcoins paid? Because if it is total BTC, that would be a considerable loss. If it will be full dollar amount paid, that would be a true full refund. I just want to know before I decide which I would like. Thanks.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:30:10 AM

I'd really like to know who their manufacturer is for option 1. Also they said 1.2 (possibly a little more) I want to know how much this possibly a little more is. The 20% bump would be nice to have it kicked up to about 1.5

Also I'd really like to know who they are sub contracting with for option number 3 and if the hosting is paid directly to AMT or that third party. But with the 20% bump in speed it might be worth it.

But since 2 is the tecnobit solution and we know the tecnobit solution is getting good results it might be the route to go. Plus it looks like I can spread the load over different circuits.

I am ready to see what they've come up with. I wonder what time the lawyers are going to get back to them. And I'm hoping the page goes up quicker than the forum they were going to post on their site.

Kidding aside if they manage to pull this thing off and at least get working hardware to people it might redeem them in the eyes of some other people and give the other manufactures something to look at rather than the promise of more compensation with no delivery.

+1 to this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
opieum2

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

Just re-posting to get more feedback from customers that may not have seen it.

<snip>

With option 4, would I receive the full US dollar amount paid, or the total bitcoins paid? Because if it is total BTC, that would be a considerable loss. If it will be full dollar amount paid, that would be a true full refund. I just want to know before I decide which I would like. Thanks.

I would suggest Go with dollar amount. Unless you paid with bitcoins before December then its not worth it. Least thats my take. But ultimately how you feel with the bitcoin method at this time. Down the road there will be more confidence with BTC but now its just in a support phase. It could go up or bottom out.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:40:54 AM

When I ordered back in November I thought the original delivery date was extremely aggressive but I was repeatedly assure that the dates were good. I honestly expected delivery in early February and I would still have made money. I also have a butterfly labs miner on order (at heavy discount due to their previous late deliveries). They are also 5 months late but they are going to deliver approximately 400% of the hash rate they originally offered (and have offered 100% refunds).
I understand that AMT may not have the money to offer 100% refunds immediately (this would be my preferred option at this point). I would take the the 6 months payout if I believed that I had a good chance of receiving the money, but I don't.
Not delivering a power supply and offering no refund for that cost is crazy.
Personally I think AMT should offer at least 3.6TH to replace the 1.2TH ordered. The difficulty has actually risen 8 fold since January so a threefold increase in performance is not even meeting us half way.
I do understand the difficult situation these guys are in, equally they should have some recourse to their suppliers (for example by receiving free chips from the chip designer).
I look forward to seeing some suggestions from AMT that give us some hope of a return of funds which they are required to offer by law.
I have brought things on Kickstarter and I understand the dangers of that type of purchase. This purchase was not made with those caveats and should not be subject to those risks.
I have to this point been extremely patient and generally supportive of AMT but I believe their current suggestions for resolution are a prime example of too little being offered.

+1 well said. I also think providing a 1.2T would be only 1/3 compensation at this point in the game. I think you are not alone, many of us feel because of the price drop an additional T's should be added, especially since AMT claims to be sooo good and have the best chips ETC. If companies that they (not us)  think are not so good, like ANT S2 selling for $$2500 for 1T . They should be able to do much better and back up their claims of being so good and give is 3T for our $6000. They are talking out both sides of their mouth, on one hand telling us how they are better than spondoolies (which is not last years design but brand new design by the way); yet the don't want to beat their pricing.  I am not even taking in account all the bitcoins we lost either.

Exactly,  they have not delivered anything on our $6,000 purchase.  If they are to deliver anything now, then they should deliver something that is worth $6,000.    At current rates that at least a 3 THs system.

The fact that they have not changed the prices on their website appears to be a way to hide the reality that a 1 THs system can be bought for near $2,000.  Yes, the defense lawyers are in on this scam by 'recommending' that the truth be manipulated.   Is there any way to sue their lawyers as being accomplices?

If they could deliver us 6k worth of hardware they could just give us the 6K back in cash, so that seems not to be an option.

I think the lawyers are probably right on this one. If they start changing prices on things to lower them then we are going to counter with now you owe us more in hardware based on current prices (this is obviously ignoring the MPP entirely). If they keep the prices where they are they can say they are giving us the hash rate at the advertised price that we paid. Shitty but smart legal move. We aren't talking market value here we are talking about advertised cost. There was a +/- 10% variance listed as well. So to be within their advertised hashing power they need to deliver at a minimum 1080 GH/S.

Obviously this doesn't take into account the advertised shipping date.

I'd be happy to receive a 7 BTC immediate refund, which would give me  $2,961 in refund it's cheaper for them than a over time 6K pay back and it allows me to buy 1.321 TH worth of hashing power on PB mining tomorrow.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:47:14 AM

When I ordered back in November I thought the original delivery date was extremely aggressive but I was repeatedly assure that the dates were good. I honestly expected delivery in early February and I would still have made money. I also have a butterfly labs miner on order (at heavy discount due to their previous late deliveries). They are also 5 months late but they are going to deliver approximately 400% of the hash rate they originally offered (and have offered 100% refunds).
I understand that AMT may not have the money to offer 100% refunds immediately (this would be my preferred option at this point). I would take the the 6 months payout if I believed that I had a good chance of receiving the money, but I don't.
Personally I think AMT should offer at least 3.6TH to replace the 1.2TH ordered. The difficulty has actually risen 8 fold since January so a threefold increase in performance is not even meeting us half way.
I do understand the difficult situation these guys are in, equally they should have some recourse to their suppliers (for example by receiving free chips from the chip designer).
I look forward to seeing some suggestions from AMT that give us some hope of a return of funds which they are required to offer by law.
I have brought things on Kickstarter and I understand the dangers of that type of purchase. This purchase was not made with those caveats and should not be subject to those risks.
I have to this point been extremely patient and generally supportive of AMT but I believe their current suggestions for resolution are a prime example of too little being offered.

+1 well said. I also think providing a 1.2T would be only 1/3 compensation at this point in the game. I think you are not alone, many of us feel because of the price drop an additional T's should be added, especially since AMT claims to be sooo good and have the best chips ETC. If companies that they (not us)  think are not so good, like ANT S2 selling for $$2500 for 1T . They should be able to do much better and back up their claims of being so good and give is 3T for our $6000. They are talking out both sides of their mouth, on one hand telling us how they are better than spondoolies (which is not last years design but brand new design by the way); yet the don't want to beat their pricing.  I am not even taking in account all the bitcoins we lost either.

Exactly,  they have not delivered anything on our $6,000 purchase.  If they are to deliver anything now, then they should deliver something that is worth $6,000.    At current rates that at least a 3 THs system.

The fact that they have not changed the prices on their website appears to be a way to hide the reality that a 1 THs system can be bought for near $2,000.  Yes, the defense lawyers are in on this scam by 'recommending' that the truth be manipulated.   Is there any way to sue their lawyers as being accomplices?

Actually legally they cannot touch anything. They also stopped orders on hardware...because they are not taking any new orders they are at least in compliance of that. By them changing the website they would be in defiance of a court order, its the functional equivalent of shredding the documents. This is just the legal aspect. And also good luck suing lawyers lol. Generally speaking unless there is really good cause for it, other lawyers and judges view it as poor form and throw those cases out as frivolous. The lawyers are paid to consult and advise to avoid making a legal situation worse. In this case defense. A plantiff's lawyer....the class action, for instance advices the registered plantiffs what actions to take/not take. In this case the registered ones have stopped posting in public forums on the likley advise of their lawyers.

asprin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:37:04 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 01:21:26 PM by asprin

I might be interested in getting the chips, but I want more than just 50.  AMT sells 50 chips for $4,300 and 75 for $6,450. (http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/coin-craft-a1-chip/)
Why would I take such a big hit?  I paid a little over $6,000 for the miner.

Give me 96 chips, the extras for such a long delay, so I can have Technobit assemble them for me with their boards.  This will be roughly an extra $3,600 cost for me, not to mention all the accessories included.  I think that is a very fair deal given the circumstances.

If I really could have a fully assembled, tested and working 1.2Th miner within 7 days though I would probably just choose that option.

We can just send you technobit boards anyway since we're producing them now anyway. What's your order number.

How many fully populated boards would I get with a back plane and all necessary hardware?  If you're producing A1 chips with the Technobit Rev. 3 board, I would be happy with a 6 board miner.  Maybe we could also work out a small deal on the scrypt miners you plan on selling to try and work out a fair compensation plan, or have an extra smaller miner thrown in for free, for such big delays.

Let me know what you think.
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

Exactly,  they have not delivered anything on our $6,000 purchase.  If they are to deliver anything now, then they should deliver something that is worth $6,000.    At current rates that at least a 3 THs system.

The fact that they have not changed the prices on their website appears to be a way to hide the reality that a 1 THs system can be bought for near $2,000.  Yes, the defense lawyers are in on this scam by 'recommending' that the truth be manipulated.   Is there any way to sue their lawyers as being accomplices?

You could also list a $100,000 house for $300,000 on a real estate website. A smart buyer would check the median price of houses in the area to come up with the true dollar amount. I think it could be easily proven that 1Th/s today is worth $2500 since there are more than 3 manufactures selling single units for this price to the public. I would imagine in a court this would be very easily to prove the price per Th/s. Perhaps you could have an argument if you had a super fancy custom build that ran on very low watts, it's not the case here.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:39:06 PM

We have not edited the site/pricing because the lawyers said not to touch anything, and these guys know their stuff. Part of the filing was that "nothing can altered, edited etc". Also we haven't accepted a new order in the last 4 weeks, despite people that would like to pay. And that's the truth. So why adjust the pricing if we're not accepting the orders, we just marked it as sold out/out of stock.

So should we contact your lawyers to ask why the site says that you have a 2.4 TH/s that is available for shipment on April 1st? 

Which makes me also wonder,  is AMT really selling an 2.4TH/s system and have you shipped these systems?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
opieum2

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:42:05 PM

Exactly,  they have not delivered anything on our $6,000 purchase.  If they are to deliver anything now, then they should deliver something that is worth $6,000.    At current rates that at least a 3 THs system.

The fact that they have not changed the prices on their website appears to be a way to hide the reality that a 1 THs system can be bought for near $2,000.  Yes, the defense lawyers are in on this scam by 'recommending' that the truth be manipulated.   Is there any way to sue their lawyers as being accomplices?

You could also list a $100,000 house for $300,000 on a real estate website. A smart buyer would check the median price of houses in the area to come up with the true dollar amount. I think it could be easily proven that 1Th/s today is worth $2500 since there are more than 3 manufactures selling single units for this price to the public. I would imagine in a court this would be very easily to prove the price per Th/s. Perhaps you could have an argument if you had a super fancy custom build that ran on very low watts, it's not the case here.

Bottom line here really it would be about them honoring the MPP in what you are more or less describing. That is an advertised "feature" of their business designed to get customers. That would be a key component to honor, otherwise they run afoul of bait and switch tactics that are already covered on the books. If they compensate us for the time lost on the wait, damages and such then it works out. It would be hard to justify the value in that sense as pricing is market dependent and based on the speculative nature of bitcoin. They technically can charge whatever they want. The court likely will not interfere in that side of it. BUT they did advertise a compensation feature which is something they would need to honor.

rik_khaos

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:56:56 PM

Actually legally they cannot touch anything. They also stopped orders on hardware...because they are not taking any new orders they are at least in compliance of that. By them changing the website they would be in defiance of a court order, its the functional equivalent of shredding the documents. This is just the legal aspect. And also good luck suing lawyers lol. Generally speaking unless there is really good cause for it, other lawyers and judges view it as poor form and throw those cases out as frivolous. The lawyers are paid to consult and advise to avoid making a legal situation worse. In this case defense. A plantiff's lawyer....the class action, for instance advices the registered plantiffs what actions to take/not take. In this case the registered ones have stopped posting in public forums on the likley advise of their lawyers.

Where did get the information that they 'cannot touch anything' on their website?

Is there an existing court order that AMT stop from operating?  

How do you know that this is 'the functional equivalent of shredding documents'?   That's total B.S.   Websites are taken down all the time and all the evidence is still on the servers.

How is this case a frivilous lawsuit?   AMT has not delivered a working 1.2 THs miner and has not refunded any customers for failure to deliver.

You need to read more carefully.

AMT said the lawyers told them not to touch anything. Multiple people have attempted to place orders under fake and real personas and were  not able to . They have functionally suspended orders at this time.

He said that suing the lawyer would probably be a frivolous lawsuit, not any pending litigation against AMT.

rik_khaos

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:02:20 PM

FEDERAL LEMON LAW

http://www.carlemon.com/warranty_act.aspx

The federal Lemon Law (the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act) provide for compensation to consumers of defective automobiles and trucks and other vehicles and products including motorcycles, RV's, boats, computers and other consumer appliances and products. To qualify under the federal Lemon Law, you must generally have a product that suffered multiple repair attempts under the manufacturer's factory warranty. Lemon Law compensation can include a refund, replacement or cash compensation.

Here is AMT warranty:

Warranty: This unit’s system board has a
 lifetime warranty from manufacture defect
 or component failure.

You can't just highlight the parts that you like.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:04:11 PM

FEDERAL LEMON LAW

The federal Lemon Law (the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act) provide for compensation to consumers of defective automobiles and trucks and other vehicles and products including motorcycles, RV's, boats, computers and other consumer appliances and products. To qualify under the federal Lemon Law, you must generally have a product that suffered multiple repair attempts under the manufacturer's factory warranty. Lemon Law compensation can include a refund, replacement or cash compensation.

Here is AMT warranty:

or component failure.

My question, is this not covered under the Federal Lemon Law?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rik_khaos

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:07:12 PM

You need to read more carefully.

AMT said the lawyers told them not to touch anything. Multiple people have attempted to place orders under fake and real personas and were  not able to . They have functionally suspended orders at this time.

He said that suing the lawyer would probably be a frivolous lawsuit, not any pending litigation against AMT.

Well, what I am curious about is why this 'not to touch anything' but to continue to 'publish on the internet'  is actually the right thing.

I mean it is like say you are accused of false advertising on TV,  but you continue to broadcast your advertising on TV.  How is this even correct?

Probably because it's the only record we as consumers have access to that expressly shows the claims. If that goes away sure all the lawyers and judges can see it but what about you if you were trying to organize the facts to build a case yourself? If you were suing in small claims court you'd be representing your self. This is more like a protection for the consumer, and a way to prevent them from manipulating anything on the site.

If you continued the ads on tv, but didn't accept any more orders you're not in violation of your advertisement because you are not selling.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:09:43 PM

We have not edited the site/pricing because the lawyers said not to touch anything, and these guys know their stuff. Part of the filing was that "nothing can altered, edited etc". Also we haven't accepted a new order in the last 4 weeks, despite people that would like to pay. And that's the truth. So why adjust the pricing if we're not accepting the orders, we just marked it as sold out/out of stock.

So should we contact your lawyers to ask why the site says that you have a 2.4 TH/s that is available for shipment on April 1st? 

Which makes me also wonder,  is AMT really selling an 2.4TH/s system and have you shipped these systems?

Contact them.  White & Williams LLP.

rik_khaos

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

FEDERAL LEMON LAW

Here is AMT warranty:

or component failure.

Sure it most likely is. But means you must receive a unit, send it back to them, and have them repair it. then when it gets back to you  you'd have to hook it up and use it, and it would have to fail again. YOu'd send it back to AMT for a 2nd time they would fix it. You get back set it up running and it fails a 3rd time. You send to AMT they repair and send it back to you. If it doesn't work the 4th time then you can get a refund, replacement, or, cash compensation.

rik_khaos

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:13:17 PM

In most cases the product needs to try and be repaired 3 times before it's protected under the lemon law.

It's 3 times in PA , but in PA it is only applied to vehicles and I don't think you'll be driving your miner anywhere.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:17:13 PM

From the outside it looks like AMT just keep giving out little glimpes of hope to keep people tagging along.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
rik_khaos

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

From the outside it looks like AMT just keep giving out little glimpes of hope to keep people tagging along.

They'd do better with twinkies than with carrots.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:19:38 PM

Contact them.  White & Williams LLP.

Well, you tell us,  are you selling a 2.4TH/s system?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:20:50 PM

FEDERAL LEMON LAW

Here is AMT warranty:

or component failure.

Sure it most likely is. But means you must receive a unit, send it back to them, and have them repair it. then when it gets back to you  you'd have to hook it up and use it, and it would have to fail again. YOu'd send it back to AMT for a 2nd time they would fix it. You get back set it up running and it fails a 3rd time. You send to AMT they repair and send it back to you. If it doesn't work the 4th time then you can get a refund, replacement, or, cash compensation.

So how does it work if the manufacturer (i.e. AMT) refuses to accept the item back?

Is that evidence that they are indeed in contempt of the law?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: