Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

<big snip>
AMT is not trying to make matters "right". they are doing just barely enough to stay out of jail. i know im justified with my legal case but there are others who feel differently. then you have people like opieum who all but encourage newcomers to this thread to do business with AMT. if i can prevent the shills from directing more business to AMT then i've won.
"newcomers/directing business to AMT"
Try it some time. Yes the site is still up BUT they are NOT actually taking any orders and have not for a couple months. Been told AMT's legal told them to do it. You know that so - pointless. What has been posted by AMT is so far more along the lines of what existing customers may (or may not) get.

I do however agree with the barely enough part. And more news of miners in the wild showing up on a doorstep (even if in some cases like a proverbial bastard child) needs to come up.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 04:24:32 PM by clenell

Ok asshole quote me where I encourage anyone to do business with AMT. I've been consistent in stating they epically fucked up,  but you and the voices in your head have decided something else. You seem to have taken it upon yourself to direct your vendetta against me. I hardly see you posting about AMT any more, just me. Dude I really don't swing that way (not judging just not my preference).

You seriously got an unhealthy obsession with me man, not your enemy (or lover depending on what voice you got talking to you) here never was. But biomech is right as to what I've been trying to do with a few other cooler heads... Not that you'll listen. So to close up go fuck yourself clenell and have fun going after them in court maybe you can piss away some cash on a personal lawsuit since the judge seems to have tossed the class.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

you defend AMT at every corner. you have been called out for it time and time again. i dont know why you get defensive about it. if it (or zipkin) leaves a bad taste in your mouth when I bring this to your attention "then stop doing it". you claim you are not a shill, or paid by AMT, so stop acting like it. additionally, everything you say in regards to the lawsuit is patently false! you encourage people to not join it by saying crap like "it's going no where". you actively encourage people to NOT participate and yet you wonder why people call you an AMT shill? you don't know a thing about the legal proceedings yet you talk like your an attorney? i swear every time you open your mouth it's garbage out.

i jest when i say you're a shill for AMT. your're too fucking dumb for zipkin to hire you. your only danger/annoyance is when you open your mouth about issues you know nothing about. the reason you kiss so much AMT ass is because you think it will get you a miner faster. well... keep puckering up and don't forget to "cup". i really hope all this work pans out for you. i, on the other hand, prefer to hang onto my balls and keep some dignity.

Posted from bitcointalk.org in a rusty Chevy behind your daycare.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:43:55 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 08:15:15 PM by opieum2

Ok asshole quote me where I encourage anyone to do business with AMT. I've been consistent in stating they epically fucked up,  but you and the voices in your head have decided something else. You seem to have taken it upon yourself to direct your vendetta against me. I hardly see you posting about AMT any more, just me. Dude I really don't swing that way (not judging just not my preference).

You seriously got an unhealthy obsession with me man, not your enemy (or lover depending on what voice you got talking to you) here never was. But biomech is right as to what I've been trying to do with a few other cooler heads... Not that you'll listen. So to close up go fuck yourself clenell and have fun going after them in court maybe you can piss away some cash on a personal lawsuit since the judge seems to have tossed the class.

you defend AMT at every corner. you have been called out for it time and time again. i dont know why you get defensive about it. if it (or zipkin) leaves a bad taste in your mouth when I bring this to your attention "then stop doing it". you claim you are not a shill, or paid by AMT, so stop acting like it. additionally, everything you say in regards to the lawsuit is patently false! you encourage people to not join it by saying crap like "it's going no where". you actively encourage people to NOT participate and yet you wonder why people call you an AMT shill? you don't know a thing about the legal proceedings yet you talk like your an attorney? i swear every time you open your mouth it's garbage out.

i jest when i say you're a shill for AMT. your're too fucking dumb for zipkin to hire you. your only danger/annoyance is when you open your mouth about issues you know nothing about. the reason you kiss so much AMT ass is because you think it will get you a miner faster. well... keep puckering up and don't forget to "cup". i really hope all this work pans out for you. i, on the other hand, prefer to hang onto my balls and keep some dignity.

Ignored, because well...your just a fucking moron who can't read worth a damn and clearly has an unhealthy fixation with me. I think my comments speak for themselves. And you still have been unable to quote where I "encourage people to do business with AMT". But for the sake of getting my parting shot in at you I will break down each of your comments in the longest rants that I KNOW you love (since you talk about how much you LOVE them /sarcasm) since you cant be "bothered to read them" I will make it as long as possible just to fuck with you now, and anyone who actually reads will understand properly.

"you defend AMT at every corner. you have been called out for it time and time again."
This comment is mainly you and the other morons (a list of half a dozen where only 2 of you actually have a financial stake with AMT and the others are just in here trolling) who don't contribute and just troll on. When you get outwitted (which is easy) you resort to insults. Thats all you have. No reasons nothing. You cannot hold a reasoned conversation. I think that has been more than easy to prove. My post history will show that i have gone off on AMT just as much as "defended" them. My point was to bring rational thinking (which you and the other trolls are clearly incapable of) to an otherwise massive clusterfuck of impulsive thinking. This is AMT's second and last chance. They already know the stakes. I have discussions with them in the background. Some of those are heated some of those are more reasonable. And not just me but others are involved. They like any reasonable human deal with people who are willing to reason. You are not reasonable. Hence why they don't deal with you. The lawsuit that being said is certainly a legitimate avenue so you get credit for the attempt but your complaint was crap and I pretty much stated that from day one. And as history bore out I was right hence why you are back here trolling and attacking me instead of AMT. You are a moron. Pretty much missing the broad side of a barn with your aim on this one if you are coming at me instead of AMT.

Next.
"i dont know why you get defensive about it. if it (or zipkin) leaves a bad taste in your mouth when I bring this to your attention "then stop doing it". you claim you are not a shill, or paid by AMT, so stop acting like it. additionally, everything you say in regards to the lawsuit is patently false! you encourage people to not join it by saying crap like "it's going no where". you actively encourage people to NOT participate and yet you wonder why people call you an AMT shill? you don't know a thing about the legal proceedings yet you talk like your an attorney? i swear every time you open your mouth it's garbage out."
Participate in the lawsuit? You are HUGE idiot!!! Even I am/was a part of the lawsuit. IF its a class action then we are ALL included by default (but for all intents and purposes said lawsuit does not appear to be a class so its pretty much done apparently). Unless we specifically opt out we are in. I have not opted out. And as far as anyone knows neither has anyone else. But hey since you are the expert on this....why not update us...where is the lawsuit at? Pretty sure it's dead now. I am not an attorney. BUT I have participated as a consultant on various large class actions that the US government filed on behalf of consumers and themselves. Not a lawyer but I understand the mechanics of a class action very well due to my role in various cases as an expert witness on behalf of the plaintiff (US Government). Of course the case is going nowhere....where is it now? Answer that question. This is a matter we should all know if we are involved in it. You are the expert...this is me calling you out on your bullshit too. Again the only people accusing me of being a shill are 2 people who are complete and utter morons with a financial stake (you and ladi4ever) and the few other trolls who have NO financial stake in this and are just here to stir shit up, they have provided NO constructive solutions besides sending Josh to jail....that solves NOTHING. We get no miners and we get no money back if either is an option. That said IF they were doing nothing to get us miners or money then that action would be perfectly justified...BUT that's not the case. They are doing something which is more than a few other companies have done. As for garbage in garbage out? I think you pretty much spoke for yourself there and are just projecting on me. Since you have yet to make a single reasoned argument at me OR quote me on the things you CLAIM I am doing. I am sure your peanut gallery will back you up of course by insulting me. Because that's really all you got. Next piece...

Since  i  I punctuate and take the time to hit the shift key for the letter i....well again you seem to be projecting on to me again. I have called the lawsuit a potential failure because of the complaint filed. The lawsuit itself COULD have worked if the complaint was less haphazardly put together. There were so many holes in it. Even a first year law student could have seen that. Hell again since I am not a lawyer I even saw that. I called it from the start. If it were successful great (but it was a longshot)...but its not and it won't be since it apparently AMT is now shipping (as there is evidence to that already from someone who got their miner). Again all you have are insults and no reasoned arguments. And if kissing ass and "cupping" (cupping must be something you must know alot about apparently as I have no idea what that means), gets me and everyone else their miners and miners hashing and making money, then I suppose it will have been worth it. Have fun hanging on your your balls and your dignity while staying broke. now to put you back to ignore and let you rant on with your insults in reply to this last post I wont be replying again to anything you say. I already blocked you from PM spamming me as you used to months ago. I know this is going to piss you off because in statements you have already proven how small minded you are.

Me I got into mining to make money (which is possible with the right budget and planning). I do what it takes to succeed in anything I do and I am driven to see it happen. I made my mistakes with my choices of vendors and have learned from that. I took a bad situation dealt me and am working to make it better for myself and anyone else who wants to benefit from that effort instead of coming on here and ranting like a maniac about jail and prison and jewish freemasons and other insane shit about tossing people in jail (which solves nothing for anyone at this point with AMT). I am all about results through collaboration and diplomacy when that opportunity presents itself. AMT has shown a willingness to work with their more reasonable customers to solve the problems they have (not a good situation for them to be in but if it can be made to work so be it). Not many vendors are doing that or are even willing to. They ran into production issues which have already been covered in other threads. They found a way to address that problem and are making amends the best they can now. The evidence they have shown in that regards by and large speaks for itself. I don't agree with their overzealous censorship sometimes, BUT it's their thread...their rules. That's why there are other threads for users to freely vent.  People can read the comments and judge for themselves if they want to do business with AMT or not. There is also a trustworthiness thread by user dogie that covers the basics for anyone interested. Just to be clear that is not any kind of endorsement of ANYONE. Its an objective analysis of the situation and working with what is possible to make things right.

And now clenell...ignore. Again have fun hanging on to your balls there buddy....ignored.

PS: again my point nothing reasonable but insults and even taking my quotes and altering them to insults classy (that's sarcasm since you clearly are too stupid to reason otherwise) fact you can't even post long enough AND have admitted to not even bother reading my long posts just shows you are unwilling to go the distance to even TRY to reason.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:04:31 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:17:32 PM by AMT_miners

What ever.

Last batch has shipped out. Everyone accept specific customers, and lead plaintiffs has received or will have their miners with in the next 2-7 days.  We're not sending tracking numbers in order to not deal with potential trouble makers. Miners will just show up and that's about it.

Lets post some more pictures so we can make clenell look like a douche bag.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:08:09 PM

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:12:31 PM

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:17:55 PM

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:48:48 PM

I see five board and four board units? Would you care to elaborate? Nice to hear that the debacle should be ending within the next week.

Aso you should have some little powered by Red Bull stickers made up to slap on them.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
rik_khaos

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

Hmmm, hardware just showing up doesn't exactly make me happy. I mean happier than nothing showing up, but I don't know how DHL handles deliveries to my address.

Do you know if they are willing to give out tracking numbers like FedEx did? I'd just prefer to be home for the delivery. I'll be happy to make the call my self.

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:16:26 PM

Ignored, because well...your just a fucking moron who can't read worth a damn and clearly has an unhealthy fixation with me. I think my comments speak for themselves. And you still have been unable to quote where I "encourage people to do business with AMT". But for the sake of getting my parting shot in at you I will break down each of your comments in the longest rants that I KNOW you love (since you talk about how much you LOVE them /sarcasm) since you cant be "bothered to read them" I will make it as long as possible just to fuck with you now, and anyone who actually reads will understand properly.

"you defend AMT at every corner. you have been called out for it time and time again."
This comment is mainly you and the other morons (a list of half a dozen where only 2 of you actually have a financial stake with AMT and the others are just in here trolling) who don't contribute and just troll on. When you get outwitted (which is easy) you resort to insults. Thats all you have. No reasons nothing. You cannot hold a reasoned conversation. I think that has been more than easy to prove. My post history will show that i have gone off on AMT just as much as "defended" them. My point was to bring rational thinking (which you and the other trolls are clearly incapable of) to an otherwise massive clusterfuck of impulsive thinking. This is AMT's second and last chance. They already know the stakes. I have discussions with them in the background. Some of those are heated some of those are more reasonable. And not just me but others are involved. They like any reasonable human deal with people who are willing to reason. You are not reasonable. Hence why they don't deal with you. The lawsuit that being said is certainly a legitimate avenue so you get credit for the attempt but your complaint was crap and I pretty much stated that from day one. And as history bore out I was right hence why you are back here trolling and attacking me instead of AMT. You are a moron. Pretty much missing the broad side of a barn with your aim on this one if you are coming at me instead of AMT.

Next.
"i dont know why you get defensive about it. if it (or zipkin) leaves a bad taste in your mouth when I bring this to your attention "then stop doing it". you claim you are not a shill, or paid by AMT, so stop acting like it. additionally, everything you say in regards to the lawsuit is patently false! you encourage people to not join it by saying crap like "it's going no where". you actively encourage people to NOT participate and yet you wonder why people call you an AMT shill? you don't know a thing about the legal proceedings yet you talk like your an attorney? i swear every time you open your mouth it's garbage out."
Participate in the lawsuit? You are HUGE idiot!!! Even I am/was a part of the lawsuit. IF its a class action then we are ALL included by default (but for all intents and purposes said lawsuit does not appear to be a class so its pretty much done apparently). Unless we specifically opt out we are in. I have not opted out. And as far as anyone knows neither has anyone else. But hey since you are the expert on this....why not update us...where is the lawsuit at? Pretty sure it's dead now. I am not an attorney. BUT I have participated as a consultant on various large class actions that the US government filed on behalf of consumers and themselves. Not a lawyer but I understand the mechanics of a class action very well due to my role in various cases as an expert witness on behalf of the plaintiff (US Government). Of course the case is going nowhere....where is it now? Answer that question. This is a matter we should all know if we are involved in it. You are the expert...this is me calling you out on your bullshit too. Again the only people accusing me of being a shill are 2 people who are complete and utter morons with a financial stake (you and ladi4ever) and the few other trolls who have NO financial stake in this and are just here to stir shit up, they have provided NO constructive solutions besides sending Josh to jail....that solves NOTHING. We get no miners and we get no money back if either is an option. That said IF they were doing nothing to get us miners or money then that action would be perfectly justified...BUT that's not the case. They are doing something which is more than a few other companies have done. As for garbage in garbage out? I think you pretty much spoke for yourself there and are just projecting on me. Since you have yet to make a single reasoned argument at me OR quote me on the things you CLAIM I am doing. I am sure your peanut gallery will back you up of course by insulting me. Because that's really all you got. Next piece...

Since  i  I punctuate and take the time to hit the shift key for the letter i....well again you seem to be projecting on to me again. I have called the lawsuit a potential failure because of the complaint filed. The lawsuit itself COULD have worked if the complaint was less haphazardly put together. There were so many holes in it. Even a first year law student could have seen that. Hell again since I am not a lawyer I even saw that. I called it from the start. If it were successful great (but it was a longshot)...but its not and it won't be since it apparently AMT is now shipping (as there is evidence to that already from someone who got their miner). Again all you have are insults and no reasoned arguments. And if kissing ass and "cupping" (cupping must be something you must know alot about apparently as I have no idea what that means), gets me and everyone else their miners and miners hashing and making money, then I suppose it will have been worth it. Have fun hanging on your your balls and your dignity while staying broke. now to put you back to ignore and let you rant on with your insults in reply to this last post I wont be replying again to anything you say. I already blocked you from PM spamming me as you used to months ago. I know this is going to piss you off because in statements you have already proven how small minded you are.

Me I got into mining to make money (which is possible with the right budget and planning). I do what it takes to succeed in anything I do and I am driven to see it happen. I made my mistakes with my choices of vendors and have learned from that. I took a bad situation dealt me and am working to make it better for myself and anyone else who wants to benefit from that effort instead of coming on here and ranting like a maniac about jail and prison and jewish freemasons and other insane shit about tossing people in jail (which solves nothing for anyone at this point with AMT). I am all about results through collaboration and diplomacy when that opportunity presents itself. AMT has shown a willingness to work with their more reasonable customers to solve the problems they have (not a good situation for them to be in but if it can be made to work so be it). Not many vendors are doing that or are even willing to. They ran into production issues which have already been covered in other threads. They found a way to address that problem and are making amends the best they can now. The evidence they have shown in that regards by and large speaks for itself. I don't agree with their overzealous censorship sometimes, BUT it's their thread...their rules. That's why there are other threads for users to freely vent.  People can read the comments and judge for themselves if they want to do business with AMT or not. There is also a trustworthiness thread by user dogie that covers the basics for anyone interested. Just to be clear that is not any kind of endorsement of ANYONE. Its an objective analysis of the situation and working with what is possible to make things right.

And now clenell...ignore. Again have fun hanging on to your balls there buddy....ignored.

PS: again my point nothing reasonable but insults and even taking my quotes and altering them to insults classy (that's sarcasm since you clearly are too stupid to reason otherwise) fact you can't even post long enough AND have admitted to not even bother reading my long posts just shows you are unwilling to go the distance to even TRY to reason.

didnt read. all that typing cant take back all the shilling you have done. happy to see i struck a chord though.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:05:17 PM

Ok asshole quote me where I encourage anyone to do business with AMT. I've been consistent in stating they epically fucked up,  but you and the voices in your head have decided something else. You seem to have taken it upon yourself to direct your vendetta against me. I hardly see you posting about AMT any more, just me. Dude I really don't swing that way (not judging just not my preference).

Next.

Since   i   I punctuate and take the time to hit the shift key for the letter i....well again you seem to be projecting on to me again. I have called the lawsuit a potential failure because of the complaint filed. The lawsuit itself COULD have worked if the complaint was less haphazardly put together. There were so many holes in it. Even a first year law student could have seen that. Hell again since I am not a lawyer I even saw that. I called it from the start. If it were successful great (but it was a longshot)...but its not and it won't be since it apparently AMT is now shipping (as there is evidence to that already from someone who got their miner). Again all you have are insults and no reasoned arguments. And if kissing ass and "cupping" (cupping must be something you must know alot about apparently as I have no idea what that means), gets me and everyone else their miners and miners hashing and making money, then I suppose it will have been worth it. Have fun hanging on your your balls and your dignity while staying broke. now to put you back to ignore and let you rant on with your insults in reply to this last post I wont be replying again to anything you say. I already blocked you from PM spamming me as you used to months ago. I know this is going to piss you off because in statements you have already proven how small minded you are.

didnt read. all that typing cant take back all the shilling you have done. happy to see i struck a chord though.

really though the two you you just need to make out already and get all that sexual tension over with.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:23:01 AM

*sigh*

This shit is why I gave up months ago.

AMT, you NEED to not respond in kind to insults, or you will NEVER turn your rep around. This is friendly advice, believe it or not. It's a mistake you keep making. Customers can be as unreasonable as they are capable of, and you MUST NOT EVER respond in kind. It's a shitty deal, but it's the way life is.

I am glad that you've found an avenue to make your clients whole. That's all I ever hoped for after things went south. Please take the opportunity to hit reset as best you can. I frankly would highly recommend selling your company, cutting your losses and letting someone who's rep has not been tarnished start it over. It would probably work best for all involved.

That being said, this is not unrecoverable. If you make NO promises until you have equipment in hand, and do NOT take pre orders, and then follow through a bit better than you DO promise, you'll come back and look good.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:59:13 AM

AMT, you NEED to not respond in kind to insults, or you will NEVER turn your rep around. This is friendly advice, believe it or not. It's a mistake you keep making. Customers can be as unreasonable as they are capable of, and you MUST NOT EVER respond in kind. It's a shitty deal, but it's the way life is.

I am glad that you've found an avenue to make your clients whole. That's all I ever hoped for after things went south. Please take the opportunity to hit reset as best you can. I frankly would highly recommend selling your company, cutting your losses and letting someone who's rep has not been tarnished start it over. It would probably work best for all involved.

That being said, this is not unrecoverable. If you make NO promises until you have equipment in hand, and do NOT take pre orders, and then follow through a bit better than you DO promise, you'll come back and look good.
This may be the most sensible post in this thread yet...

On the other hand, at this point customers cannot trust anything about the company that is not backed by solid evidence. Photos and testimonials from other customers, unfortunately, are not solid evidence of anything.   Photos can be misleading even without being outright lies, and "customer testimonials" may come from the company, or from customers who felt necessary to lie in order to improve their chances.   Didn't the company just state that it was "punishing" a poster for his criticisms by moving his claim to the end of the queue?

The company claims that it wants to restore its reputation, but, as @Biomech well noted,  insulting and threatening customers only damages it more.  No matter how quickly the backlog will be cleared, the customers will still have suffered large losses, and the company will still be guilty of thoses losses.  They have all the right to be angry, and write negative reviews, while the company has no right to be cocky.  But posing as victims of their victims is a standard ruse of scammers...

The refusal to produce tracking numbers (with a bizarre excuse of fear of "trouble makers") is another image buster. If the backlog is being cleared, why not publish the list of all the orders, with tracking numbers, and their status?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:08:04 AM

The refusal to produce tracking numbers (with a bizarre excuse of fear of "trouble makers") is another image buster. If the backlog is being cleared, why not publish the list of all the orders, with tracking numbers, and their status?

Not publicly providing tracking numbers is a good idea that isn't information any company should release, but the excuse of not providing it directly to each client because of "potential trouble makers" seems somewhat bizarre to say the least.
rik_khaos

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:40:32 AM

When my machine arrives, apparently on some random day without my knowledge, I'm fully welcome it. My hope is to hash and make some of my loss back.

I do look forward to seeing what the compensation plan AMT has in place is.

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:47:52 AM

Not publicly providing tracking numbers is a good idea that isn't information any company should release, but the excuse of not providing it directly to each client because of "potential trouble makers" seems somewhat bizarre to say the least.
Indeed the UPS tracking number should be sent privately to the client as soon as the package is shipped.  Thre is no excuse for not doing so.

I intended to suggest that they publish only

"order #, model, quantity, date order received, date(s) product(s) shipped/refunded"

for all orders, so that each client can verify not only his status but also how it stands in relation to the other clients.

In normal circumstances a company would not publish such data, but given the persistent (and, I would think, justified) suspicions that this company is being quite unfair in the scheduling of shipments/refunds, publising that information would do more good than harm, IMHO.

Bitcoin-related businesses in general are risky because they are not regulated, and, being private companies rather than public, they are not required to submit to independent audit every quarter.  One way to reduce that risk and increase customer confidence is to be more transparent than a normal corporation would.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:07:56 AM

Indeed the UPS tracking number should be sent privately to the client as soon as the package is shipped.  Thre is no excuse for not doing so.

"order #, model, quantity, date order received, date(s) product(s) shipped/refunded"

for all orders, so that each client can verify not only his status but also how it stands in relation to the other clients.

In normal circumstances a company would not publish such data, but given the persistent (and, I would think, justified) suspicions that this company is being quite unfair in the scheduling of shipments/refunds, publising that information would do more good than harm, IMHO.

Bitcoin-related businesses in general are risky because they are not regulated, and, being private companies rather than public, they are not required to submit to independent audit every quarter.  One way to reduce that risk and increase customer confidence is to be more transparent than a normal corporation would.

This is a good point. +1 thanks for being constructive Cheesy

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:40:20 AM

<snip>
Indeed the UPS tracking number should be sent privately to the client as soon as the package is shipped.  Thre is no excuse for not doing so.
<snip>

Ja. Pointed out to Josh off-site that the shipping co's will even do that for them. Just tick the box and provide email along with shipping address. The email is automagically sent when shipment is in the system and in-transit. Could still refuse delivery but then it is at the customers request with proof of something sent..

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:47:40 AM

Indeed the UPS tracking number should be sent privately to the client as soon as the package is shipped.  Thre is no excuse for not doing so.

Bitcoin-related businesses in general are risky because they are not regulated, and, being private companies rather than public, they are not required to submit to independent audit every quarter.  One way to reduce that risk and increase customer confidence is to be more transparent than a normal corporation would.

After every ones order is delivered, aside from the select few, then yes maybe we'll do that. But in general companies don't need to do that,nor justify itself on this forum/thread. Our clients never came from here, maybe 20-30 of them max. Some of them ended up here but we do not sell on this forum and have no desire to gain clients from this forum. We're targeting larger companies now, just as we did before. End users, or single client consumer sales are a headache,and for our small staff its more logical to focus on a few enterprise clients rather then hundreds of average joe. When you need 100-1000 machines in 7 days or less, come to us, that's about it.

Lets go back to supporting AMT guys, we are turning it around and strategically we're in a very decent position in the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: