Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

operating out of the back of a masonic temple.
Those doors on the back wall of the temple look like fire escape doors to me.

That's some BS posted by Phin who now writes under Gleb Gamow because the forum took his account away for being such a retarded racist hick.  They have the wrong the address, plain and simple. The last time we gave the correct address on this forum people called banks, neighbors and acted so fucking ridiculous that eventually we just had to move.

Now clenell is calling around to masonic lodges to see if they ever heard of Josh. Do you understand how ridiculous you these people are.

Next he'll be claiming that we're GAWminers and ZoomHash re-branded, and that actually Josh went to china 2 months earlier than he said he did and started up those operations himself and is associated with those two websites. Crazy clenell, always coming up with these crackpot ideas.

do you ever ponder why people are making all those phone calls about you? is it because you are such a great guy?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Clenell,

You have only made matters worse for everyone. You are not the root of the problem, just the sap that got sucked into the role you now need to play. But you should just give up.

You told your lawyers we sold millions in hardware to your legal team which is now trying to settle because they picked a lead plaintiff that runs his mouth on a forum insulting the owner of the company he is suing on a daily basis.  -  That was a lie. We didn't sell millions in hardware to hundreds of clients.

On a daily basis you come on this forum like it's your job. You think we're so strung up on you and your actions, or care enough about this thread anymore. Come on Craig, we're crooks and liars remember, you said it so it must be true. Your manipulative.

"We waiting months to buy Chinese miners, and didn't buy chips or give IMET a quarter of a mil,  listen to yourself." You sound ridiculous to these people, and they see that. Fine they hate us,but they see we're still trying and still communicating.

Maybe we should just go bankrupt like hashfast. That way it'll just be over and done with.

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:31:16 PM

That's some BS posted by Phin who now writes under Gleb Gamow because the forum took his account away for being such a retarded racist hick.  They have the wrong the address, plain and simple. The last time we gave the correct address on this forum people called banks, neighbors and acted so fucking ridiculous that eventually we just had to move.

Now clenell is calling around to masonic lodges to see if they ever heard of Josh. Do you understand how ridiculous you these people are.

Next he'll be claiming that we're GAWminers and ZoomHash re-branded, and that actually Josh went to china 2 months earlier than he said he did and started up those operations himself and is associated with those two websites. Crazy clenell, always coming up with these crackpot ideas.

do you ever ponder why people are making all those phone calls about you? is it because you are such a great guy?

Its you craig, just you and a few people that are just as crazy as you.
clenell

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:13:57 PM

i'll say again... you tell me where i am lying and ill leave you alone.

1. you are a liar
2. you are a con artist
3. you never intended on delivering my miner when you stated "first week of January"
4. you never issued me the refund you claim was "lost in the mail"
5. maybe this is subjective but "you're just a scumbag"

you tell me where i am lying or everything that comes out of your mouth is garbage. i am playing the role you put me in asshole. i dont want to be here. i have better things to do than ride your ass for the $6,000 you stole from me. tell me where i am wrong. until then shut your mouth and refund me my money.

which of those 5 points do you want to debate me on?

you keep hiding and changing addresses like a little bitch. you know where my address is. i dont have to hide from people i fucked over.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:21:36 PM

Its you craig, just you and a few people that are just as crazy as you.

bumb into an asshole in the morning - you bumbed into an asshole. bump into assholes all day zipkin - you're the asshole.

Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

So did anyone get the cloud mining for 1TH?
Kenofbits

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:09:56 AM

I haven't gotten it ..
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:14:48 AM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

Tom, why don't you refund us for your faulty hardware so we can refund our clients that want refunds.

I don't know how else to state this.  IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.

so you're actually claiming responsibility for the PCB assembly that looks like it was done by a 3 year.  Thermal paste smeared everywhere.  The guy that did it had to have been drunk, or perhaps a trained chimp.   There were also improperly soldered chips, ie.. non-functioning, and when viewed under magnification, the solder job is obviously the problem.

bold move IMET. 
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:20:48 AM

By the way AMT.  I'm still waiting for the MPP resolution i asked you about in January/February.  80 GH rig purchased and received a month late, and only half working for the first month after delivery.  Blown board which was replaced after 10 days, and i had to supply the correct cabling to get it working correctly, which is BOTH boards at the same time. 

MPP stated i should receive a 220GH rig at the least, and i requested this BEFORE my rig shipped.  No subsequent acknowledgments from you on further attempts to get the MPP.

there's also the matter of the $160 shipping fee that was refunded to you by Fedex.  Jim sad i could apply this to a future order, which made me chuckle. 

I would accept cloud hashing as compensation for the shipping and MPP.  i figure about $1400-1500 worth, assuming the price difference in the 80 and 220 rigs, +shipping ($160).

you have my email. 

thanks,

Stan
Order #928
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:48:18 AM

Clenell,

You have only made matters worse for everyone. You are not the root of the problem, just the sap that got sucked into the role you now need to play. But you should just give up.

You told your lawyers we sold millions in hardware to your legal team which is now trying to settle because they picked a lead plaintiff that runs his mouth on a forum insulting the owner of the company he is suing on a daily basis.  -  That was a lie. We didn't sell millions in hardware to hundreds of clients.

On a daily basis you come on this forum like it's your job. You think we're so strung up on you and your actions, or care enough about this thread anymore. Come on Craig, we're crooks and liars remember, you said it so it must be true. Your manipulative.

"We waiting months to buy Chinese miners, and didn't buy chips or give IMET a quarter of a mil,  listen to yourself." You sound ridiculous to these people, and they see that. Fine they hate us,but they see we're still trying and still communicating.

Maybe we should just go bankrupt like hashfast. That way it'll just be over and done with.

To be fair, under these circumstances it just wont happen. Now that there is a lawsuit in play no judge would allow it as an escape from this. The court would put the company into receivership which would then turn to a 3rd party to take over the company assets and pay off the creditors (that would be us) and any other outstanding debts...and the 3rd party receivership could technically (not likely practical) would sue IMET and get the claims and use the money settlement money to also settle any other outstanding debts under a court supervised settlement. This would also include the MPP most likely which might not be the double hash power, but at least something that monetarily makes us whole or close to it. If this is the route you are seriously pondering then maybe its better for all of us. We get mostly made whole (or totally depending on the situation) and you get to walk away from this and do something else. There is plenty of other cases similar to this (not mining but similar in consumer law) that deals with this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:34:18 AM

I did and it mostly was a good 900-1100ghs. That is it was until Friday when it went poof... Huh

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:08:27 AM

Please go bankrupt and disappear AMT. That will make it so much easier to prove your operation was a scam.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:38:27 AM

I did had it for approx 30 some hours, where it steadily hashed at 1 to 1.1 th/s. So if this is the product they are sending it looks like it will work well, it just doesn't address all the issues with MPP and what not.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
opieum2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:05:55 PM

I did and it mostly was a good 900-1100ghs. That is it was until Friday when it went poof... Huh

I had 2ths  (1Ths per order) also until sometime early Friday.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2603

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

Is back up now.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:33:25 PM

Is back up now.

Not for me....still down.

Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:42:22 PM

Yep I'm still waiting for my refund as well AMT. On an order placed well over half a year ago. Enough lies - more fulfillment of your "promises". Where's my money??

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:51:11 PM

Is back up now.

I haven't gotten any. Send message to amt with pool info, but got nothing.
Waiting since 1/4/14

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:41:50 PM

Is back up now.

Nothing here also, not even a response! He said they had seven more spots available. I was the first to respond. No reply at all!

I am into this for 12k! Two 1.2 th machines! I worked very hard for that money!! And Nothing to show for it, SEVEN Months later!!

The lower machines are getting upgrades and we get nothing! Come on! We spent more money and waited the same amount of time!!!

Seems to me for every 1.2 th machine we should get one for free.
opieum2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:52:27 PM

Is back up now.

Nothing here also, not even a response! He said they had seven more spots available. I was the first to respond. No reply at all!

I am into this for 12k! Two 1.2 th machines! I worked very hard for that money!! And Nothing to show for it, SEVEN Months later!!

The lower machines are getting upgrades and we get nothing! Come on! We spent more money and waited the same amount of time!!!

Seems to me for every 1.2 th machine we should get one for free.

Feel your pain. I am in the same boat. 

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: