Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583023 times)
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:28:35 AM

$6,200,000 offer for one of the IPOCOs of karma. lill.com still in beta mode but shows promising interest. Should the Karma community take up this offer?

Big thanks to KOS for this move
http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/2awkgk/vc_offers_6200000_to_buy_lill_search_engine/

not speaking as a karmashares supporter but just as a neutral interested observer who has many years experience in investing particularly in the IP area..
I would make the following points.

1) 9 out of 10 venture capital projects fail in their first 12 months.
if someone is offering you cold hard cash... (or bitcoins) up front then money in the bank (to use an outdated expression) is usually better than hoping for potential revenues in the future which may or may not eventuate. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush as the saying goes.

2) as you have no way of knowing how much money your invention/idea could create in the future.. it is usually better to lock in some kind of percentage deal rather than a one-off payment (or series of one-off payments based on benchmarks).

by this I mean.. negotiating for some kind of future royalty OR a percentage owner ship in their company OR a percentage of the future profits usually tends to work out better for shareholders than a lump sum.

just my 2c. you can take it for what its worth.

thank you for this. please post it in the subreddit so it is shared with others.

i would disagree with you. in the long run we could push this search engine much higher. perhaps implement it with data coins like megacoin and counterparty's

just "search engine + crypto" already distinguish this search engine from other. from reading the news Kos shared the buys seems to be interested in a search engine and not so much because its related to crypto. unless i am wrong. we shall see.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:38:54 AM

i would disagree with you. in the long run we could push this search engine much higher. perhaps implement it with data coins like megacoin and counterparty's

just "search engine + crypto" already distinguish this search engine from other. from reading the news Kos shared the buys seems to be interested in a search engine and not so much because its related to crypto. unless i am wrong. we shall see.

for sure there is always massive potential but its not without risk. the search engine world is currently ruled by GOOG (google search) and MSFT (bing, which is also used by Yahoo) both of those companies have a mountain of search related patents which they can use to stop smaller players from gaining market share by asserting those patents. So its not just a matter of creating a more popular product. You also have to have the financial and legal backing to fend off any attempts to shut you down by using the US legal system which is notorious for being used by the big companies to stifle competition. I've been through a few patent cases in my time and even if you win you still end up going through a nasty 3-5 year legal battle.

that's the reality of the world we live in.. if you are a small innovative company.. you can either hope to be bought out by one of the big players or get shut down by them.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:45:28 AM

for sure there is always massive potential but its not without risk. the search engine world is currently ruled by GOOG (google search) and MSFT (bing, which is also used by Yahoo) both of those companies have a mountain of search related patents which they can use to stop smaller players from gaining market share by asserting those patents. So its not just a matter of creating a more popular product. You also have to have the financial and legal backing to fend off any attempts to shut you down by using the US legal system which is notorious for being used by the big companies to stifle competition. I've been through a few patent cases in my time and even if you win you still end up going through a nasty 3-5 year legal battle.

that's the reality of the world we live in.. if you are a small innovative company.. you can either hope to be bought out by one of the big players or get shut down by them.

same could have been said for google years back. they stood no chance to other seach sites. not to mention going against AOL. the notorious company then. truth is technology advances and so does innovation. people will always want something that adapts their focus. We got the crypto world. we jump on it now that is yung and we could be known as the official search engine. perhaps we do not see the actual spot for karma in the search engine but eventually it will find its sweet spot.
Alphi

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:56:27 AM

same could have been said for google years back. they stood no chance to other seach sites. not to mention going against AOL. the notorious company then. truth is technology advances and so does innovation. people will always want something that adapts their focus. We got the crypto world. we jump on it now that is yung and we could be known as the official search engine. perhaps we do not see the actual spot for karma in the search engine but eventually it will find its sweet spot.

I don't think you quite understand how patent assertion or the US legal system works.

google are currently being sued by VRNG for violating their search patents.
the patents came from Lycos do you remember them? once a very popular search engine now dead...

google lost and now they may end up having to pay a few billion dollars to VRNG in royalties..

sure that's peanuts for GOOG... but these kinds of mutli year patent battles are not something that most companies can afford to fight.

Yahoo went to the wall for trying to fight GOOG for market share in the search market and that is why they formed an alliance with MSFT.

when big companies hold monopolies over the industry.. patent assertion is what they use both offensively and defensively to fight their battles.

I'm simply saying that its not a fair world.. and most people do not realize how much of it is controlled by the big companies nowdays...(much more so than in the early days of the internet when search engines and AOL etc could flourish)

this one of the reasons why Bitcoin was released as Open source.. because ideologically it is a reaction to the corrupt US patent system where companies can and do use patents to squash their competitors.

if bitcoin were not released as open source then there would be no such thing as alt coins because they would have all been shut down by patent assertion through the US legal system.

search engines are not open source they are heavily protected by patents so its a completely different ball game.

its definitely worth looking into and reading more about if you are interesting in seeing how corrupt this worlds major economies have become.

all I am saying is that if you are an inventor and you do not have enough resources to check that you are not violating someone else's patents or protect yourself from legal attack.. then your entire business model could be built on top of a minefield. that's the sad truth about how the world is today compared to how it used to be just 10 years ago.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:07:18 AM

no no i hear you.

we have taken up this chat. lets not swarm this yet. let give Karma its 15 minute of fame. its huge news regardless. there will be a time soon when the real debate will start.

$6,200,000 offer for one of the IPOCOs of karma. lill.com still in beta mode but shows promising interest. Should the Karma community take up this offer?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/2awkgk/vc_offers_6200000_to_buy_lill_search_engine/

Exciting news!!!
Alphi

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:24:02 AM

no no i hear you.

we have taken up this chat. lets not swarm this yet. let give Karma its 15 minute of fame. its huge news regardless. there will be a time soon when the real debate will start.

Exciting news!!!

I agree, we are probably talking too much about "what could be" instead of discussing  "what is"

even the 1 million or so upfront payment is enough to double the value of  Karma shares (and by extension Karma the currency) because of its current low market cap.

if its a totally legit offer then its definitely huge news for Karmashares and Karma. I cant argue with that lolz

this comment from the statement is interesting though:

Although Lill is a small website still in beta, it is a perfect fit for the VC's purpose. He is not interested in a partnership, and will probably integrate his group's own kind of reward system.

I wonder if that group is another altcoin?.... I wonder if its Vertcoin, lol they are from France.

definitely a bad idea to sell your search engine to another altcoin.

mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:18:25 AM

any news for X11?

BTC
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:30:45 AM

Interesting discussions ahead.

I think I've made my opinions pretty clear on this. I love the Lill concept, but am in favour of selling. The almost guaranteed advantages outweigh the potential disadvantages by far. But that's just me. Looking forward to the next few weeks. Night y'all!

SELL it!  Lill.com is in Beta, without any users. I am doing online business with millions of visitors for 10 years and my experience is, that without huge capital, even perfect project fails if it is not unique and viral. We now know, lill.com is not viral and will need huge amount of money for promotion,  crypto explanation, etc.  We should sell 100% and use that money for other projects. Or we should sell 50-80% and make partnership. They will need to invest into lill more money, they will need to pay developers and promo.   It is not single payment offer, it is offer of big millionaire to help push Karma to the real moon. Time is money and money is time. If we got money now, we are saving maybe years of hard work. Karma will have huge result, new trust, new investors will believe into it. Karma coin value will explode.  Guys please sell it. There are many other cool projects we can do with that money and Karma. Lill is just hope for fight with google. Fighting google without owning billions for development, promotions and lawyers is very stupid and dangerous.

Please sell Lill, or part of it. Than use money to create cool projects like:
1. Web wallet like paypal has, with autoconvert karm to BTC, so people can use that web wallet to pay on coinbase/bitpay enabled webs. This will make Karma as liquid as BTC
2. Create offers wall, some place where people can earn KARM by doing tasks. For example:
Like links on FB, install/review mobile apps, any other small tasks, where companies will pay for promotion. This will be classic offerwall implementation. Right now, offer walls are successful on mobiles only, thanks to paid app installs revenue. On web it sucks. If people can earn equivalent of $0,01-0,05 by liking some URL, we can than hit multi billion business of micro-payments web monetization. Imagine you will be able to read paid article on some news, or watch some paid video just doing small tasks.  Facebook like 3url, earn karma and pay micropayment with that.

I just want to say, lill.com is heavy project, with unclear future requiring millions of USD for promotion. Sell iit, use the money for many other projects. This sell itself will make KARMA price skyrocket, new money will come. Karmashares company owns 12 billion Karma, so the price rise will make immediatelly huge funds increase. Those who want to keep Lill are dreamers. This is business, and in business such offers are elevator to the moon.   Selling means sure success, not selling means huge risk, delusion and 9/10 probability of failure. This offer is the best we can got take it or cry later.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:41:22 AM

I think I've made my opinions pretty clear on this. I love the Lill concept, but am in favour of selling. The almost guaranteed advantages outweigh the potential disadvantages by far. But that's just me. Looking forward to the next few weeks. Night y'all!

SELL it!  Lill.com is in Beta, without any users. I am doing online business with millions of visitors for 10 years and my experience is, that without huge capital, even perfect project fails if it is not unique and viral. We now know, lill.com is not viral and will need huge amount of money for promotion,  crypto explanation, etc.  We should sell 100% and use that money for other projects. Or we should sell 50-80% and make partnership. They will need to invest into lill more money, they will need to pay developers and promo.   It is not single payment offer, it is offer of big millionaire to help push Karma to the real moon. Time is money and money is time. If we got money now, we are saving maybe years of hard work. Karma will have huge result, new trust, new investors will believe into it. Karma coin value will explode.  Guys please sell it. There are many other cool projects we can do with that money and Karma. Lill is just hope for fight with google. Fighting google without owning billions for development, promotions and lawyers is very stupid and dangerous.

1. Web wallet like paypal has, with autoconvert karm to BTC, so people can use that web wallet to pay on coinbase/bitpay enabled webs. This will make Karma as liquid as BTC
2. Create offers wall, some place where people can earn KARM by doing tasks. For example:
Like links on FB, install/review mobile apps, any other small tasks, where companies will pay for promotion. This will be classic offerwall implementation. Right now, offer walls are successful on mobiles only, thanks to paid app installs revenue. On web it sucks. If people can earn equivalent of $0,01-0,05 by liking some URL, we can than hit multi billion business of micro-payments web monetization. Imagine you will be able to read paid article on some news, or watch some paid video just doing small tasks.  Facebook like 3url, earn karma and pay micropayment with that.

I just want to say, lill.com is heavy project, with unclear future requiring millions of USD for promotion. Sell iit, use the money for many other projects. This sell itself will make KARMA price skyrocket, new money will come. Karmashares company owns 12 billion Karma, so the price rise will make immediatelly huge funds increase. Those who want to keep Lill are dreamers. This is business, and in business such offers are elevator to the moon.   Selling means sure success, not selling means huge risk, delusion and 9/10 probability of failure. This offer is the best we can got take it or cry later.

This is what lill.com would've eventually come down to. reward people while they do their regular search. It will be difficult building an other app that will be as easy as a search engine. how many times a day you search something?  imagine having a lill.com toolbar!

Like links on FB, install/review mobile apps, any other small tasks, where companies will pay for promotion. This will be classic offerwall implementation. Right now, offer walls are successful on mobiles only, thanks to paid app installs revenue. On web it sucks. If people can earn equivalent of $0,01-0,05 by liking some URL, we can than hit multi billion business of micro-payments web monetization. Imagine you will be able to read paid article on some news, or watch some paid video just doing small tasks.  Facebook like 3url, earn karma and pay micropayment with that.
socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:13:59 AM

SELL it!  Lill.com is in Beta, without any users. I am doing online business with millions of visitors for 10 years and my experience is, that without huge capital, even perfect project fails if it is not unique and viral. We now know, lill.com is not viral and will need huge amount of money for promotion,  crypto explanation, etc.  We should sell 100% and use that money for other projects. Or we should sell 50-80% and make partnership. They will need to invest into lill more money, they will need to pay developers and promo.   It is not single payment offer, it is offer of big millionaire to help push Karma to the real moon. Time is money and money is time. If we got money now, we are saving maybe years of hard work. Karma will have huge result, new trust, new investors will believe into it. Karma coin value will explode.  Guys please sell it. There are many other cool projects we can do with that money and Karma. Lill is just hope for fight with google. Fighting google without owning billions for development, promotions and lawyers is very stupid and dangerous.

I just want to say, lill.com is heavy project, with unclear future requiring millions of USD for promotion. Sell iit, use the money for many other projects. This sell itself will make KARMA price skyrocket, new money will come. Karmashares company owns 12 billion Karma, so the price rise will make immediatelly huge funds increase. Those who want to keep Lill are dreamers. This is business, and in business such offers are elevator to the moon.   Selling means sure success, not selling means huge risk, delusion and 9/10 probability of failure. This offer is the best we can got take it or cry later.

This is what lill.com would've eventually come down to. reward people while they do their regular search. It will be difficult building an other app that will be as easy as a search engine. how many times a day you search something?  imagine having a lill.com toolbar!

How many successful projects with revenue did you create? World is full of dreams, creating search engine is very easy. Use google API and you can create yourself in few hours. If you want rewards, no problem, reward them in USD. People love USD, any clone using google API plus user account accumulating USD will be easier to use, backed by best search engine with targeted adsense ads. Don't be a dreamer, you are dreaming about billions having zero real users and concurrency can come anytime. Fighting this market and rejecting this offer is soooo stupid. Omg

altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:22:44 AM

...from reading the news Kos shared the buys seems to be interested in a search engine and not so much because its related to crypto. unless i am wrong. we shall see.
They want the lill.com domain.
Alphi

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

how about sell the search engine for Karma... that could really send the price through the roof. Shocked

ok maybe that idea is a little too crazy but anyone selling a crypto related product for fiat is really missing the point of crypto currency...

I remember when I used to trade BTC for fiat thinking I was smart..  I made some nice fiat but boy was I caught with my pants down when the BTC exploded.
if I had have accumulated BTC instead of trying to accumulate fiat.. I would have paid off my house by now....

that lesson cost me more than $100,000, oh well you live you learn...

socoban

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:39:23 AM

how about sell the search engine for Karma... that could really send the price through the roof. Shocked

ok maybe that idea is a little too crazy but anyone selling a crypto related product for fiat is really missing the point of crypto currency...

I remember when I used to trade BTC for fiat thinking I was smart..  I made some nice fiat but boy was I caught with my pants down when the BTC exploded.
if I had have accumulated BTC instead of trying to accumulate fiat.. I would have paid off my house by now....

Guys, There will be few crypto bubbles in next years. Next bubble will be at the end of this year. Imagine we sell the lill.com now. KARMA price will explode, KarmaShares will get huge income form lill.com + all the KARMA coins will have much higher price than. Karma will be very expensive before the bubble. Imagine how high can it grow during bubble. There will be huge dying of alt coins after next bubble, only the strongest will survive. If we make KARM top 5-10 coin now, the bubble will make it billion coin market. Than even simple selling of KARM coins during bubble will make huge profit and we will get millions of USD for development for KarmaShares. If we do not sell, Karma will not explode, we will not be top coin, the bubble will not make funds we need. Selling Lill.com for $1,6 now, can make another $100 million in 6 months during crypto bubble. Be smart, this game is about speed. Hundreds of coins are fighting for market share, there is limited amount of investors, Coins are suffering for lack of developers and promotions. With $1,6 million for development + huge KARM price increase we will be rich enough to get huge attention and new investors. Right now we are just dreamers, if we sell Lill, we will be successful community, with results, vision & capital.  Trust me, speed is the most important part here. The fastest one will survive. SELL and watch the wave. Sell for $1,6 million and get another $10 million from KARM value increase. With that money we will have many new well funded projects and thousands of new KARMA users and many new investors.
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 08:39:34 AM

I've resigned as the Karmashares LLC Finance & Accounting Workgroup Moderator for the official Karmashares LLC forums due to several reasons mostly non-Karma related. I will also no longer be an active member of the community for the same reasons.

It has been nice working with everyone and I'm sure Karma will continue to grow well into the future.

If somebody could take over the hitbtc exchange listing drive it would be greatly appreciated. I can email (or whatever) you the Excel document if you want it, it has been partly automated. If you add some vlookup to help with calculating the numbers it will take very little time each day to do the posting but it isn't required. You can scale back or enhance the project or do whatever whatever else with it as you see fit.

Kind Regards,

Chargin.

My apologies for the late response.

Thank you for your words of support, Chargin. You will be missed. We have appreciated your support and efforts for Karma, and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. I know you will do well in whatever you do Smiley

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:23:57 AM

Guys, There will be few crypto bubbles in next years. Next bubble will be at the end of this year. Imagine we sell the lill.com now. KARMA price will explode, KarmaShares will get huge income form lill.com + all the KARMA coins will have much higher price than. Karma will be very expensive before the bubble. Imagine how high can it grow during bubble. There will be huge dying of alt coins after next bubble, only the strongest will survive. If we make KARM top 5-10 coin now, the bubble will make it billion coin market. Than even simple selling of KARM coins during bubble will make huge profit and we will get millions of USD for development for KarmaShares. If we do not sell, Karma will not explode, we will not be top coin, the bubble will not make funds we need. Selling Lill.com for $1,6 now, can make another $100 million in 6 months during crypto bubble. Be smart, this game is about speed. Hundreds of coins are fighting for market share, there is limited amount of investors, Coins are suffering for lack of developers and promotions. With $1,6 million for development + huge KARM price increase we will be rich enough to get huge attention and new investors. Right now we are just dreamers, if we sell Lill, we will be successful community, with results, vision & capital.  Trust me, speed is the most important part here. The fastest one will survive. SELL and watch the wave. Sell for $1,6 million and get another $10 million from KARM value increase. With that money we will have many new well funded projects and thousands of new KARMA users and many new investors.

I like your way of thinking. You seem to know what you're talking.
Care to share a little bit about your background?
easteagle13

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 10:45:50 AM

Here are my point of view about the discussion if lill.com should be sold to a VC.

posted as comment in kos reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares/comments/2awkgk/vc_offers_6200000_to_buy_lill_search_engine/

Hi kos, again thanks to your tireless effort and vigilance for karma and karmashares. I applaud your word of honor in many details regarding these issues. Your integrity concerning these business matters is commendable. And these are even understatements.

I would like to try to condense the pros and cons of the sale of lill.com

PROS:

-It proves that Karmashares is legit and it's IPOCOs are working
    -It will create a news so big in crypto that new investors will surely come
    -It will strengthen the trust of everyone involved as to their shares in LLC
    -Karma the coin will surely rise in value/price too.
    -Additional liquid funding will be available for all other karmashare IPOCOs
    -It will be a concrete example of how Karmashares will work out actual sending of shares to shareholders
    -All share holders will have additional fund to buy karma coins.
    -Your name would be etched in gold in karma and crypto history after this sale
    -We can concentrate on other pressing matters and projects

CONS

-We will lose one of the best venue to distribute and develop karma value
    -We will lose it's huge earning potential
    -We will not have a right to make another search engine for 5 years
    -1.2M $ +5M $ in 5 years is a bit low (compared to it's potential)
    -We will lose all the intellectual investments we have put in LILL, like branding method, karma distribution method, blockchain use etc. etc. (unless we can apply the same to another online project)

I'm okay to whatever is decided by the shareholders.

Here are my humble suggestions that we can add to the deal if ever we decide to sell:

1. 50% outright 3.1M $ 50% in 3 years. (quarterly sent)
    2. The buyer should agree to buy karma coins worth 1M $ at current mrkt. (this will raise karma value and makes him our shareholder too)
    3. He must keep 1M worth of Karma for at least 365days.
    4. 10% royalty, indefinitely (if someday they caught 500M we get 50M)
    5. The buyer should handle all transaction expenses (inc. attorneys/CPA fees.)

The above are just suggestions, and it would be wonderful to think them through.

Thanks again. Rest and tc.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Bierworst

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:01:58 AM

I believe it is very important to understand that if a investor is willing to pay millions for this project, there might be investors that are willing to pay more. Paying millions for this is a risk but the chances to lose are very low for the potential investor because who would spend this amount otherwise.
Nevertheless i would agree on the current deal adding that Karmashares LLC receives 5% of every profit made by the investor during a time of 5 years and that next to that 1.2 million is paid for lill.com in the beginning, up to 800.000$ should be used to buy karma at a price of the worth of lill, namely, 1.2 million $. This would mean he would buy at aprox. 4 satoshi, whether the order is bought or not it has to be placed in order to secure our coin. So he would have to pay 2 million$ + 5% of the profit in 5 years. In addition he would not have to pay the 5 million after 5 years.

Some coinditions are like easteagle said already, this investment should not only back karmashares, but also Karma directly!
Chargin

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:05:58 AM

If the investor won't allow Karmashares LLC to maintain a stake I would sell the entire of Lill and use the funds to finance Karmashares LLC's future projects. Get the money up front instead of negotiating on the $5,000,000 after some "targets" are met unless Karmashares LLC still has a majority control of the project, which it doesn't sound like it will have. You don't want to be in a position where you are convincing an investor the "targets" may not be reached or are too high, the investor could of just as easily said $5 billion instead of $5 million. I would say $500,000 now is likely to be worth more than a possible $5,000,000 in 5 years, of course this depends on what the targets are. Does he want Kosmost to run the new entity?

Don't be blindsided by a large amount that comes up in an informal offer, the amount may be reduced (such an amount could of simply been suggested to get you into the idea or it could be reduced to counter negotiations asking for more money) and the terms / fine print that comes with it may be ridiculous.

Don't ask the investor to buy Karma in an attempt to inflate the prices, he won't go for it. A percentage of profit is pretty much the same as a percentage of ownership, it is unlikely you will get a small amount of either without greatly impacting the price.

Pay out a small dividend at the end of the financial year or 6 months ending. I'd view this as more of a capital raising (except Karmashares LLC may have to pay tax on it) instead of a general profit. Karmashares LLC is still a start up, only pay dividends on recurring income or when you can't do anything else with the money.

I've never liked that the finance was raised and then kept in Karma not Bitcoin or fiat which would be easier to use without impacting on the price of Karma and the book value of Karmashares LLC itself. If Karmashares LLC gets fiat from a sale then those funds should be used as capital. The Karma should then be sat on indefinitely and used as an asset to improve the health of the Karmashares LLC books if/when funding is raised in the future.

Should Karmashares LLC stop allowing the purchase of Karmashares in Karma after a certain date? Karmashares LLC already has too much Karma it may never be able to sell commercially.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:07:34 AM

Someone there who wants  to sell his shares for Karm?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 11:13:36 AM

kosmost, every time you post something new I am going speechless. But now this?!? Woooooooowww. To all other - guys, why are you rushing to give direction whether to sell or not? Did you asked kosmost is he ok after his 6000 miles flight? Is he tired? Did he slept enough. Did he managed to catch a breath? Can`t you just stop for a minute, think about what kosmost achieved? What the Karma team achieved? Is this how you are showing your appreciation? Is this how you face history. Nobody else in crypto and I think also in the World have ever achieved something like this. For 2-3 months! I told you many times that other developers will come here to learn from Karma team. Aren`t you happy that you are little part of this? And why are you still thinking about few bitcoins revenue? Why don`t you start thinking big?

P.S. I think that kosmost is very tired now, cause he continue to rush for this fancy vacation... Wink Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: