Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:14:37 PM

In the end, I think the cryptocurrency 'format' with the most user-friendly features (as opposed to the most technology advanced) will win. We see this time and time again in different industries, and ours is probably no different.

We have only to realize that we should begin surveying actual potential users to find out what they want in a digital currency, starting with those who might need it most.

There is a reason why alt coins are pump&dump or only dump. Doesn't matter how cool the coin is, how fast it is, how many coins it has, how anonymous it is, what matters is how many people use it. Bitcoin is old, slow, with asic miners. But it is the king of all the coins and will be for very long time. It is not because it was first, but because it has huge backbone of services. People in crypto are not common people, they think different and it is their main disadvantage. Real money is owned by common people. Rich people will not invest if they do not see profit by selling coins to common poeple.  

There is a reason why credit cards are used heavily even with huge fees. Merchants love to pay 3-5% fee, because they know 99% of western world people own credit cards. everyone want to sell rather 100 products with 5% fee than 1 product with 0% fee. I myself love to pay 30% fee to google play for in app purchases. They made payment process so easy, that conversion on google play is multiple times better than on the same product on web. I earn much more on same amount of people paying 30% fees, than paying 5% fees on web apps.

Similar it is with CASH. Why do people hold CASH in banks? There is almost no interst, but there are fees. For most of the people having money in bank is losing money. But having money in bank is comfortable and saver than having them at home. This is the problem of crypto, people are talking we need security, we need anonymity, we need sidechains, we need paper wallets, etc....  WRONG and again WRONG. We need CENTRALIZED trusted services. We need easy to use TRUSTED web services, where people can BUY/SELL/pay with their wallets like in PayPal.  Doesn't matter how fast is confirmation on coin, no coin can be as fast as credit card or PayPal.  This is the reason why BTC is the winner. Coinbase, Bitpay, blockchin.info made it easy to use for merchants and other web developers. They made it easy to use for common people.
Another problem are chargebacks, chargebacks are bad for merchants, but very important for customers. Merchants will not add crypto, if customers do not want it. Hence, there is no other way, than centralized trusted service on top of crypto to maintain chargebacks somehow internally on their virtual wallets.

So I think, do not lose time on tech staff, doesn't matter how cool you make the coin itself, it will not bring the value. It will just bring the story to be used to pump the price on cryptsy chat. And even if you implement something unique, 1 day later will some scammer clone your coin. He will have better pump team, more money for promotion and you will realize you did hard work and he earned your money.

I think we need to create working backbone of API's, libraries, trusted centralized services for easy to integrate payments. We need to give noobs option to play with KARM. Trust me, it is really hard to work with that, even if you have lot of coding exp.

There is no documentation about what are the differences between KARM and BTC. I lost hours studing KARM and BTC code to find out very basic staff. BTC is well documented, we just need documentation about the differences in constants, protocols, addresses and transaction creation. Noone will read KARMA code to implement wallet on his service. Forget that.

With having that documentation, we have to take BTC libraries one by one and clone them to KARM. There is no other way. If we clone them, than all the services using those libraries will implement KARM themself. We have to put those libraries on github, well document them and write tutorials for noobs.

We have to write tutorials and examples how to use them.

We need to create HTML+JS embedable codes with just copy&paste requiremnt, so various blogers, CMS frameworks can implement them easily.

Talking about community work. Karm has big disadvantage, or maybe advantage, that very few people own 50% of all KARM. It is around 500k USD, (in case of enough buying power). Those people are heavily invested and they have 2 options:
1) Ask others to help, which will not work, people do not work for free, especially when they know they are making rich someone else
2) Pay others for the help.  They can pay with KARM. Those very few people does not have enough time and power to make KARM no 1. alt coin, maybe not even no. 10.  It is simple math. If you own assets, worth pottencialy houndred of millions in future, but worth maybe only few BTC now(since there is not enought people to buy it) you should think about those assets as investment. If you do not invest now, you will not earn in future. It is much better to invest 50% and pay pro devs with KARM to make coin 10x valueable fast or you can just hope for pumps or miracles.

From my point of view, I will finish explorer, and maybe I will finish some web wallet. Than I will focus on my BTC projects, if they will work, I will port them to KARM(could never happen). So I am not willing to work on the KARM after. I do not have time for this. I will help somehow, but the devs are 50% owners of KARM, they should do the hard work(or pay for it) to make them wealthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:14:53 PM

Just wanted to let people know that the games at http://karmagames.info/ are a scam. The website is buggy and worst of all I have emailed support and no response for 3 days after I tried to deposit 35000 KARM to play and help the community. Looks like its gone forever, I would say we need a better game site than this one as it sucks. Stay away from this site and this forum should get rid of that site from the games list on the front page.

pugwilfy

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:18:22 PM

would anyone be so kind to reply to my problem over on this thread regarding the p2pool problem i am having

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=726571

fix your intensity  Grin

i used these settings from a reddit post is saw on x11 a good month or so ago and have used these setting to mine on trademybit multi pool across x11,x13,x15 and nist5.. trust me they work i did a lot of prep to make sure i could mine karma at the change over, and my card is happily mining away at 1 day 3 hours now on xhash for karma.. but yet i switch to a p2pool setting and its not interested..

a further note if i use the traditional intensity settings my computer is pretty much unuseable, using the settings above i can still use everything apart from any high intensity gfx i.e HD movies or games.

maybe my only solution or using p2pools are to use the more traditional settings and i might give it a go, but as i said this has worked for me for over a month now so i'm reluctant to change it
pugwilfy

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

I ported the game to work on browsers.
Now you do not have an excuse for not trying it!!!

http://188.226.237.142/karmagame/

I'm considering making the browser version the main version, because we will be able to target much more users, and it would also be much easier to interface with the Karma wallets of the users to send the coins.

Plase donate KARM or BTC if you like the game, in order to support its development.

i like how the game is coming on from when i first played it a few weeks back.

however the reaction is so slow to mouse movements right now, it is very frustrating
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

I'm considering making the browser version the main version, because we will be able to target much more users, and it would also be much easier to interface with the Karma wallets of the users to send the coins.

Plase donate KARM or BTC if you like the game, in order to support its development.

however the reaction is so slow to mouse movements right now, it is very frustrating

What browser and computer are you using?
Im my computer (firefox and chrome) it is very fast.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
ptman

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:33:33 PM

In the end, I think the cryptocurrency 'format' with the most user-friendly features (as opposed to the most technology advanced) will win. We see this time and time again in different industries, and ours is probably no different.

We have only to realize that we should begin surveying actual potential users to find out what they want in a digital currency, starting with those who might need it most.

There is a reason why alt coins are pump&dump or only dump. Doesn't matter how cool the coin is, how fast it is, how many coins it has, how anonymous it is, what matters is how many people use it. Bitcoin is old, slow, with asic miners. But it is the king of all the coins and will be for very long time. It is not because it was first, but because it has huge backbone of services. People in crypto are not common people, they think different and it is their main disadvantage. Real money is owned by common people. Rich people will not invest if they do not see profit by selling coins to common poeple.  

There is a reason why credit cards are used heavily even with huge fees. Merchants love to pay 3-5% fee, because they know 99% of western world people own credit cards. everyone want to sell rather 100 products with 5% fee than 1 product with 0% fee. I myself love to pay 30% fee to google play for in app purchases. They made payment process so easy, that conversion on google play is multiple times better than on the same product on web. I earn much more on same amount of people paying 30% fees, than paying 5% fees on web apps.

Similar it is with CASH. Why do people hold CASH in banks? There is almost no interst, but there are fees. For most of the people having money in bank is losing money. But having money in bank is comfortable and saver than having them at home. This is the problem of crypto, people are talking we need security, we need anonymity, we need sidechains, we need paper wallets, etc....  WRONG and again WRONG. We need CENTRALIZED trusted services. We need easy to use TRUSTED web services, where people can BUY/SELL/pay with their wallets like in PayPal.  Doesn't matter how fast is confirmation on coin, no coin can be as fast as credit card or PayPal.  This is the reason why BTC is the winner. Coinbase, Bitpay, blockchin.info made it easy to use for merchants and other web developers. They made it easy to use for common people.
Another problem are chargebacks, chargebacks are bad for merchants, but very important for customers. Merchants will not add crypto, if customers do not want it. Hence, there is no other way, than centralized trusted service on top of crypto to maintain chargebacks somehow internally on their virtual wallets.

So I think, do not lose time on tech staff, doesn't matter how cool you make the coin itself, it will not bring the value. It will just bring the story to be used to pump the price on cryptsy chat. And even if you implement something unique, 1 day later will some scammer clone your coin. He will have better pump team, more money for promotion and you will realize you did hard work and he earned your money.

I think we need to create working backbone of API's, libraries, trusted centralized services for easy to integrate payments. We need to give noobs option to play with KARM. Trust me, it is really hard to work with that, even if you have lot of coding exp.

There is no documentation about what are the differences between KARM and BTC. I lost hours studing KARM and BTC code to find out very basic staff. BTC is well documented, we just need documentation about the differences in constants, protocols, addresses and transaction creation. Noone will read KARMA code to implement wallet on his service. Forget that.

With having that documentation, we have to take BTC libraries one by one and clone them to KARM. There is no other way. If we clone them, than all the services using those libraries will implement KARM themself. We have to put those libraries on github, well document them and write tutorials for noobs.

We need to create HTML+JS embedable codes with just copy&paste requiremnt, so various blogers, CMS frameworks can implement them easily.

Talking about community work. Karm has big disadvantage, or maybe advantage, that very few people own 50% of all KARM. It is around 500k USD, (in case of enough buying power). Those people are heavily invested and they have 2 options:
1) Ask others to help, which will not work, people do not work for free, especially when they know they are making rich someone else
2) Pay others for the help.  They can pay with KARM. Those very few people does not have enough time and power to make KARM no 1. alt coin, maybe not even no. 10.  It is simple math. If you own assets, worth pottencialy houndred of millions in future, but worth maybe only few BTC now(since there is not enought people to buy it) you should think about those assets as investment. If you do not invest now, you will not earn in future. It is much better to invest 50% and pay pro devs with KARM to make coin 10x valueable fast or you can just hope for pumps or miracles.

From my point of view, I will finish explorer, and maybe I will finish some web wallet. Than I will focus on my BTC projects, if they will work, I will port them to KARM(could never happen). So I am not willing to work on the KARM after. I do not have time for this. I will help somehow, but the devs are 50% owners of KARM, they should do the hard work(or pay for it) to make them wealthy.

Excellent quality post!

But you are wrong about one thing.
The Karma team members do not own 50% of the coin.
I believe its not even close to that (maybe not even 10%... but I can not be sure of this).

I know some forum users that hold more than 1 billion coins and they are doing absolutely nothing to help the development of Karma.
Those are the ones, like you said, that should help by paying Karma to the ones that are doing the work, because they are the ones that are going to benefit more from the success of the Karma projects.

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
pugwilfy

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:44:24 PM

ok tried again and it worked better, i still dont think it's very fluid though but i'm sure that will come as you polish it, i also dont like how you have to hold finger on mouse the whole time, but i dont have any suggestion on how to change that other than making mouse location be the same as elephant without the need to click, much like how the old pong games used to work, and save mouse clicks for a power up or something
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:01:31 PM

Excellent quality post!

But you are wrong about one thing.
The Karma team members do not own 50% of the coin.
I believe its not even close to that (maybe not even 10%... but I can not be sure of this).

I know some forum users that hold more than 1 billion coins and they are doing absolutely nothing to help the development of Karma.
Those are the ones, like you said, that should help by paying Karma to the ones that are doing the work, because they are the ones that are going to benefit more from the success of the Karma projects.

First of all, Kosmost, I admire you because i can't code. No the slightest line if code. I'd like to learn, too.
It would be great for people to see karma as the cryptocurrency of the future.

Socoban, I did my homework and i found something interesting i thought it would be worth it to share. It consumed me time. "Real time", for free. I have not realized that in fact i was working for those people. Thank you for pointing it out. I know it's frustrating to see copy&paste "coins", scammy devs....I've been there too. In fact, I'm at losses by mining karma, but i want to support the network by putting my 2 cents here.

Ptman, please tell us who are those people who own billions. We should spam their inboxes to the death to make their lazy fat asses (hey, i finally said that ahaha) work.

This. Thank you. Just to think that i was making a big effort to get 5M karma to be considered inside the LLC makes me feel...strange. Now I have ~3M, a grain of sand for those big whales waiting to dump on us...

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 11:11:40 PM

[snip]....but the devs are 50% owners of KARM, they should do the hard work(or pay for it) to make them wealthy.

Not sure where you are getting this number, but I am 100% certain that it is very inaccurate. I've never heard of anyone else on the team having more than a few hundred million coins, much less 30+ billion.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ptman

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:18:35 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 11:32:02 PM by ptman

[snip]....but the devs are 50% owners of KARM, they should do the hard work(or pay for it) to make them wealthy.

Not sure where you are getting this number, but I am 100% certain that it is very inaccurate. I've never heard of anyone else on the team having more than a few hundred million coins, much less 30+ billion.

I would like to have 30 billion Karma coins...lol

I do not even have 0.1% of that right now.
I had more but I bought some Karmashares Cheesy

But he is right...
Guys with hundreds of millions or billions should contribute more.
If not by their work, then by paying the ones doing the work.

Up to now I only received one tip although I put a lot of work on the Karma game, and I give a lot of support in this thread.
I suspect that a lot of working Karma members are going through the same situation...

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
ptman

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

ok tried again and it worked better, i still dont think it's very fluid though but i'm sure that will come as you polish it, i also dont like how you have to hold finger on mouse the whole time, but i dont have any suggestion on how to change that other than making mouse location be the same as elephant without the need to click, much like how the old pong games used to work, and save mouse clicks for a power up or something

Thanks for the feedback.

I was already thinking about doing that for the browser version.
I also plan to allow the elephant to move horizontally also.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:05:11 AM

Announcements:

News regarding the Lill offer
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,546.0.html

Karmashare.me to be shut down ~August 12
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,547.0.html

All workgroups to be disbanded or moved. Members to decide on new structure
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php?topic=548.msg3009#msg3009

mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:46:49 AM

Im new to Karma - is it Hybrid POW/POS or POW only?
I read somewhere if I have some karma in my wallet I participate to Karmashares automatically is it true?
Or how do I participate to Karmashares? Thanks!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
clayop

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:20:13 AM

Great post!

Imo, we should recognize that people spend most of their time playing with a smartphone. If we can integrate smartphone ecosystem into our Karma project, this would be great.
Also, for average Joe and "Jane", earning Karma should be easy and intuitive. If my wife can earn meaningful amount of Karma easily, she will donate, tip, and use it for many purposes.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:37:32 AM

Im new to Karma - is it Hybrid POW/POS or POW only?
I read somewhere if I have some karma in my wallet I participate to Karmashares automatically is it true?
Or how do I participate to Karmashares? Thanks!

At this moment is POW x11. We are about to introduce a sidechain, KarmX.
You can participate in Karmashares by holding 5M Karmas in your wallet for more than 30 days or you can get a bonus *over karmashares points* if your send those 5M to the given address at the karma page.
Remember 5M is the minimum investment.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:40:07 AM

Karmashares LLC is the operating entity of Karma, the Bitcoin and Litecoin-like digital currency that is based on "doing good".

So whatever happened to a decentralized digital currency?
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:13:42 AM

Karmashares LLC is the operating entity of Karma, the Bitcoin and Litecoin-like digital currency that is based on "doing good".

Karmashares LLC is not Karma nor is it in control of Karma. Karma is decentralised. Given the current size of Karma and Karmashares LLC it isn't practical to have two completely separate teams at the moment.

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:14:24 AM

nothing. the currency is decentralized.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:55:41 AM

New post:

"What Can We Learn from Dogecoin (continued)"
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php?topic=550.msg3014#msg3014

DStefanov

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 08:08:55 AM

Ideas get us started, but we need more than ideas from the community.

I think to attract a larger community and new investors need to do the following:

1 Instantly create an entirely new GUI wallet with new features, one of them is the encryption wallet be done unless a password by Two-Factor Authentication! This will first and only book that opportunity. The idea is to protect the password from keylogger's and higher security.
Wallet should be colorful, but at the same time stylish and simple, not kitschy - Appearance sold. This can make a good graphic designer who will collect KARMA and will pay by donations from the community.
Another nice feature is the ability of the wallet to earn message update is available. I think it still does, but I'm not sure.

2 In order to attract new investors should give them free coins !!! Not kidding! The new portfolio has to have money, right! The idea is that we give a new wallet, but when tradition gives portfolio has money in it. This will appeal to new investors and stocked them! All we want to donate money. Can we give about 1000, 5000 or even 10000 KARMA. The money will come from donations again!

Needs and advertising and distribution of news that KARMA has a new GUI wallet that gives a small amount KARMA! I think the idea will appeal to new investors, and they just come.

3 When taking a wallet with money, they will want to invest .... then you need to provide them with links to all articles about KARMA, this can be done through wallet again .... etc

What do you think?

I think this is a goog idea.

Thanks for your support friend!
Perhaps the idea is just like you and me and probably so bad that not even deserved attention and comments of the public and staff of KARMA.  Grin
This is not so important, but it is a way to attract more investors !!!
Go KARMA!

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: