Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:20:12 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 02:58:37 PM by altcoingood

Just fucking switch it over already... Jesus Kosmost, you are slow. Deliberately. Thank you.

This is for whoever talks to the exchanges: Tell them they can use karma.explorer.altcoin.dk. It has been running without interruption for many months, it's stable. It can be used to verify blocks, transactions etc.

edit: Kosmost how about opening up the reddits agains. I find it a little annoying to say the least that you closed off r/karmashares without giving proper notification for people. It's like you think community stuff is your personal stuff. Really really not good karma.

I would also like the "stickified" thread of yours in r/karmateam to go away.

Edit: and again, I'd like to know exactly how the lill-setup was because I am having a hard time figuring out why it would cost $500/month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:34:13 PM

Where is Kosmot? What's happen why the price is down like this?
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:00:48 PM

did you find this out from the recent tweets?
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

Just fucking switch it over already... Jesus Kosmost, you are slow. Deliberately. Thank you.

This is for whoever talks to the exchanges: Tell them they can use karma.explorer.altcoin.dk. It has been running without interruption for many months, it's stable. It can be used to verify blocks, transactions etc.

edit: Kosmost how about opening up the reddits agains. I find it a little annoying to say the least that you closed off r/karmashares without giving proper notification for people. It's like you think community stuff is your personal stuff. Really really not good karma.

Edit: and again, I'd like to know exactly how the lill-setup was because I am having a hard time figuring out why it would cost $500/month.

it is not kosmost who is slow. it is all of us. Very few people are helping us decide who should take over the services. Very few. You all wanted an opened "government" but yet barely anyone is involved.

It the same drill. We need people to help us decide which one is the best contender. not that hard really.

step 1. read all they have said
step 2. Question them. ask everything
step 3. Share with us why the candidate you think is better

its pretty easy really. Too bad no one cares

As far as the explorer. We were proudly using that before. We spent tons of amount of time contacting all the karma services. Some efforts took more then two week of sending daily notifications. Then all of the sudden you closed public access. So i dont think we should risk it again. Thank you for being a supporter and opening it back to the public now!
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

it is not kosmost who is slow. it is all of us. Very few people are helping us decide who should take over the services. Very few. You all wanted an opened "government" but yet barely anyone is involved.

It the same drill. We need people to help us decide which one is the best contender. not that hard really.

As far as the explorer. We were proudly using that before. We spent tons of amount of time contacting all the karma services. Some efforts took more then two week of sending daily notifications. Then all of the sudden you closed public access. So i dont think we should risk it again. Thank you for being a supporter and opening it back to the public now!

Some of you seem to misunderstand my offer to consolidate services onto Strength in Numbers Foundation infrastructure.

I have ZERO interest in CONTROL -- what I am offering the community is GUIDANCE and STRUCTURE in order to build a SUSTAINABLE coinbase that has UTILITY beyond just rewarding miners and investors.

If you go back and look at the Project Management Methodology image shared with you, front and center is a BOARD -- that's made up of stakeholders who decide.  Not one person, though there is a rotating board chairperson who conducts the business using Roberts Rules of Order.

If the community doesn't like the REPUTATION idea what do you think about creating a real world TIPPING service linked to Bitcoin/Alt Coin ATMS ??

Members print out little paper wallets with a URL on them, say 1000 Karma whatever, and has a URL as well as a little map to the nearest ATM -- and then you start giving them out when you eat at restaurants in addition to tipping?

We're in the process of getting licensed as lawful money transmitter in Minnesota and using the coinoutlet.io ATM which supports ALTS, we could create not only awareness but ALSO encourage new people to participate in the economy.

I hope you're beginning to appreciate that our true value to the community in addition to our resources is IDEATION.

What do you think??

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A Non-Profit Digital Trust

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:33:46 PM

it is not kosmost who is slow. it is all of us.

he was talking about pointing the site to the working block explorer, from what I can gather nobody else can do that.

why not have a list of block explorers that people can go to?
why is everyone obsessing over the block explorers so much anyway?

would it help if someone like me made a stand alone block explorer that anyone could use without having to go to a website? I really don't understand why it wasn't built into the bitcoin client in the first place.

I also don't understand what all the fuss is about.. it is such a trivial service and the network has such a trivial amount of transactions.
the only time I have ever had to use a block explorer was when I was investigating stolen coins.

as for exchanges.. please dont tell me that they are using external block explorers to verify their transactions.. thats just insane... Undecided

do we have control over this thread yet? at least we could update the opening page...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:31:06 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 06:31:51 PM by easteagle13

it is not kosmost who is slow. it is all of us.

he was talking about pointing the site to the working block explorer, from what I can gather nobody else can do that.

why not have a list of block explorers that people can go to?
why is everyone obsessing over the block explorers so much anyway?

would it help if someone like me made a stand alone block explorer that anyone could use without having to go to a website? I really don't understand why it wasn't built into the bitcoin client in the first place.

I also don't understand what all the fuss is about.. it is such a trivial service and the network has such a trivial amount of transactions.
the only time I have ever had to use a block explorer was when I was investigating stolen coins.

as for exchanges.. please dont tell me that they are using external block explorers to verify their transactions.. thats just insane... Undecided

do we have control over this thread yet? at least we could update the opening page...

About this thread Alphi, yes we do, just updated the OP, kindly tell us if something needs adjusting.

BTW, for everyone currently joined in trello project management board... whenever you enter TRELLO, be sure to check if any boards or organization/group you belong to have any update (It will be marked by a small solid circle), don't be shy to post your ideas. If you would like to volunteer for a particular task just comment on that board. We are slowly and steadily organizing, Karma will work, not because a few wants it to work, but because it's community care.

Thanks to TheLittleDuke, persan007, Chargin, Alejandro Caballero and mroyusa... Your offers are seriously being considered.

As a reminder, KARMA being an opensource project, you can start your idea for karma anytime, feel free to use what you need to use. When we like what you are doing, we will surely help in promoting them!

Thanks again.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:54:02 PM

Please stop spreading this insane FUD. It's the same from a lot of people. I just want to underline again, the block explorer was always open for everything merchants, exchanges and miners needed it for, just stop talking about things you don't understand.

and again for kosmost, please share the details of the $500-setup for lill.com
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:34:20 AM

did you find this out from the recent tweets?

http://bitcoinagile.com/BEF93/karma-price-in-peril-after-developer-announces-departure_stream
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:46:05 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 01:34:48 AM by TheLittleDuke

Is it possible to use vanitygen to create a custom Karma addr with the pattern

KGive

or

Kgive

??

We have PROVISIONALLY added Karma support to the https://doabitofgood.com system and would like to have a vanity KGive or Kgive address for our #bit4bit matching funds page

https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit

-dvd

PS: I have a test vault wallet at KCNfqfs17q8kHXriq8DB1UVNgPeVbNUAFK if someone is willing to do a small test I'll be happy to send them back sans txfee's  -- just PM me return addr

It's Better 2GIVE
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:45:01 AM

KGive

or

Kgive

??

We have PROVISIONALLY added Karma support to the https://doabitofgood.com system and would like to have a vanity KGive or Kgive address for our #bit4bit matching funds page

-dvd

PS: I have a test vault wallet at KCNfqfs17q8kHXriq8DB1UVNgPeVbNUAFK if someone is willing to do a small test I'll be happy to send them back sans txfee's  -- just PM me return addr

+1

ONE NICE STEP FORWARD!

LOL -- trust me that was the EASIEST of the things I can do for you guys (the doabitofgood.com system has some awesome architecture that makes snapping in new coins a cinch)  -- the IDEATION is the hard part -- that and herding cats.

Are you willing to help me test out our public *coind proxy and secure vault?

I need at least one coin sent to:

KCNfqfs17q8kHXriq8DB1UVNgPeVbNUAFK

Once I get the vanitygen thing figure out so that I can make a KGive or Kgive I will just donate it to that fund

I don't have a cryptsy account, just btc-e and bittrex -- atm otherwise I'd do it

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:38:39 AM

KGive

or

Kgive

??

-dvd

PS: I have a test vault wallet at KCNfqfs17q8kHXriq8DB1UVNgPeVbNUAFK if someone is willing to do a small test I'll be happy to send them back sans txfee's  -- just PM me return addr

+1

ONE NICE STEP FORWARD!

LOL -- trust me that was the EASIEST of the things I can do for you guys (the doabitofgood.com system has some awesome architecture that makes snapping in new coins a cinch)  -- the IDEATION is the hard part -- that and herding cats.

Once I get the vanitygen thing figure out so that I can make a KGive or Kgive I will just donate it to that fund

I don't have a cryptsy account, just btc-e and bittrex -- atm otherwise I'd do it

-dvd

Of course I'm willing to help you. Sent 1000 Karma to the address.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
lexingyvvf14961

Activity: 119

🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:39:37 AM

nice to the action.

finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:57:58 PM

Thank You,

The file wallet.dat (old) is accepted new client X11.
New wallet synchronized.

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:46:55 PM

KGive

or

Kgive

??

-dvd

+1

ONE NICE STEP FORWARD!

-dvd

Sent 1m Wink
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:50:48 PM

Were wasting time. A lot of talk, very little actions.

Dvd and perhan. You both invited to chat with me and east privately. Be it telegram, webogram, Inc, Skype etc you name it.

Let's come to some reasoning and move on to more important things. What is the next step with karma. If we want to go to Asia we should start brainwashing fast. Time is running out. Soon other coins will take the golden apportunity

http://www.economist.com/news/economic-and-financial-indicators/21618842-mobile-money-developing-countries?fsrc=scn/fb/wl/pe/mobilemoney
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:53:54 PM

Cheers -- no joy in the wallet -- not sure why -- not seeing the transaction either.

Code:
karmacoin@vault:~$ ./karmacoind getaddressesbyaccount ""
[
    "KCNfqfs17q8kHXriq8DB1UVNgPeVbNUAFK",
    "KGwKY32rgGuuspWsvRE395suh1tFUbqPke",
    "KJxdb3kfcjM8sFR63o1MSqZcHqzR6uKUVG"
]
karmacoin@vault:~$ ./karmacoind listtransactions
[
]

I'll owe you 1000 if there is a config error ;-)

Let me dig in a bit further see what's up -- all the vault plumbing DEFINITELY works for all the other coinbases we support

You can see that at https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:58:18 PM

Were wasting time. A lot of talk, very little actions.

Dvd and perhan. You both invited to chat with me and east privately. Be it telegram, webogram, Inc, Skype etc you name it.

Let's come to some reasoning and move on to more important things. What is the next step with karma. If we want to go to Asia we should start brainwashing fast. Time is running out. Soon other coins will take the golden apportunity

http://www.economist.com/news/economic-and-financial-indicators/21618842-mobile-money-developing-countries?fsrc=scn/fb/wl/pe/mobilemoney

Sorry I missed the invite -- you can find me on Skype "The_Little_Duke"

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:02:20 PM

Cheers -- no joy in the wallet -- not sure why -- not seeing the transaction either.

Code:
karmacoin@vault:~$ ./karmacoind getaddressesbyaccount ""
[
    "KCNfqfs17q8kHXriq8DB1UVNgPeVbNUAFK",
    "KGwKY32rgGuuspWsvRE395suh1tFUbqPke",
    "KJxdb3kfcjM8sFR63o1MSqZcHqzR6uKUVG"
]
karmacoin@vault:~$ ./karmacoind listtransactions
[
]

I'll owe you 1000 if there is a config error ;-)

Let me dig in a bit further see what's up -- all the vault plumbing DEFINITELY works for all the other coinbases we support

You can see that at https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit

-dvd

I found the problem -- for whatever reason our outside public facing proxy is "stuck" on block # 294056

Code:
coind@xtc:~$ ./karmacoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 80602,
    "subversion" : ".4",
    "protocolversion" : 70003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 294056,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 21,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.01202634,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1411318551,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

21 connections and they are all stuck there !?

Code:
coind@xtc:~$  ./karmacoind getpeerinfo | grep height
        "startingheight" : 294056,
        "startingheight" : 29006,
coind@xtc:~$

It's Better 2GIVE
TheLittleDuke
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:14:34 PM

I killed and restarted our public proxy -- early results show some stuck nodes

Code:
coind@xtc:~$ ./karmacoind getpeerinfo | grep hei
        "startingheight" : 330189,

What is an AUTHORITATIVE node(s) I can have our server CONNECT to to sync up?

Looks like I'll have blow it away and have it resync from scratch...

*UPDATED*

Of course the network is now converging on the stuck nodes

Code:

The unofficial explorer is showing a height of 330194 atm

http://karma.explorer.altcoin.dk//chain/Karmacoin

** UPDATED 2 **

Here's what it looks like after five minutes
Code:
coind@xtc:~$ ./karmacoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 80602,
    "subversion" : ".4",
    "protocolversion" : 70003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 294056,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 13,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.01202634,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1411318551,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}
        "startingheight" : 330194,
        "startingheight" : 330196,

It's Better 2GIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: