Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 06:52:51 PM

hallared, nice way to do the calculations. Much more "trustworthy" than the pure math, because there are many uncertainties.

The PoS contribution will be greatly influenced by how many of the stake holders open their wallets for minting. It also depends on the coin pile distribution. PoS is designed to work properly on the long term, but not predictable at all for short term calculations. Also, PoS rate influences PoW rate. One can assume 1 of every 10 blocks to be PoS, and the remaining 9 to be PoW. Whatever the PoS rewards are, this holds true.

Also, PoS is more difficult for a pile of very small coins, such as those generated by solo mining in a wallet. This is why it's generally bad idea to both PoW and PoS in the same wallet -- it is always best to move coins from the PoW wallet to the PoS wallet in chunks of 10-100 DMD. In the long term, PoS will make sure the coin sizes will equalise in "optimal" values (1-100 DMD).

But, whatever the real math is, halliared's way is adequate. We could expect even faster increase if some larger DMD investors wake up and mint their coins.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 11:50:52 PM

If you look at the cost of the diamond you will see that it has not changed in relation to the dollar.
 Prior to start the pump and after, the price is 16 - 17 cents. Bitcoin value thus noticeably dropped.
 This means that there is good potential for investment in the Diamonds.

yes diamond is looking like a better investment than BTC. Pretty stable.. I may want to buy more if the time is right..
AND we not only keep value stable
ur coins increase by POS 50% a year!

other topic
we have already 3 big miners who mine for DMD Cloudmining shares got only positive feedback
in a few days we will make it public avaiable

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:00:22 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 12:27:59 AM by cryptonit

who own a linkedin account and didnt connect to me do that please
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/helmut-siedl/92/460/586
and who connected to me check my skills and endorse what u think i have
and then repeat with our CEO
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aleksander-ray/a8/368/b03

and if u have no linkedin account consider create one just to support DMD
we will try move over there more and more activity because thats a platform that allow us
reach outside of crypto crowd and there is the real market for expansion

thx for ur ongoing support

its not " watch what cryotonit does and hope he is successful"
what we do here is working together towards a goal

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 12:03:24 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 01:18:45 AM by cryptonit

NO Electricity Bills                                 
  NO Maintenance                                   
    NO Heat                                                 
      NO Noise                                               
        NO Timesink                                         
          NO Complicated technology                 
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

INVEST ONCE

-> EARN EACH DAY!

YES

Visit us:   https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
for terms & conditions Email us: cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way to invest in DMD?

If I had investment capital I would split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) investing 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

echo00114

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:21:48 AM

I am a bit busy getting the pool up again, but here is a short update on danbi's pool situation.

The pool scripts, as many of you already know hang from time to time. While this is not normal, it is a known bug in MPOS and results in only processing delays (the fronted display is not updated). No coins are lost.

Around the New Year eve this happened again, and I was able to only address is this morning. That is, restart the scripts manually and wait for them to process all the backlog. The three days backlog took about six hours to process. Then the pool began sending the mined coins... and apparently triggered an wallet bug. (too many transactions, or similar) -- which resulted in the pool not receiving any new blocks.

I then reloaded the blockchain and reset the transactions and the pool was up again. Prepared a list of unsuccessful transactions and started sending them, but the bug was hit again (too many, again). The pool stopped again.

I am now restoring the pool again, and will retry sending the transactions one by one, waiting for confirmations. This will take some more time, but should be ok by tomorrow. No coins are expected to be missing.

Unfortunately, during the recovery period, the pool could not generate coins, for which I apologise.

Hope to be able to work on fixing this wallet issue (which might affect any pool, or even any user) and the MPOS scripts later this month.

Oh, and by the way, danbi's pool has never minted coins that sit there. One could bother to read my many comments back in the thread as to why this is very bad idea (for any pool). You are advised to take your coins off the pool as soon as they are available. Thanks.

hello
danbi correct send my "lost" coin  Smiley and phool working again normaly

thanx again
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 01:53:17 PM

hello
danbi correct send my "lost" coin  Smiley and phool working again normaly

thanx again

great news bulgarian diamonds shine brighter than ever before

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:57:20 PM

Great to see Danbi back at crafting diamonds: I must admit I was afraid ;-)

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:41:45 PM

Ive always been outspoken, and I dont like deceit. You mark my words, within 24 hours, payouts will magically start working on their own, and there wont be an issue with payouts if enough people speak up. This pool is making the 50% pos off YOUR money, and YOU are LOSING your rewards, its as simple as that. If you really sat down and added up how much youve lost in POS rewards because of this pool, you would be as mad as I am.
Vegas

Your welcome dmd miners Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hallared

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

The hen or the egg

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:28:21 PM

hallared, nice way to do the calculations. Much more "trustworthy" than the pure math, because there are many uncertainties.

The PoS contribution will be greatly influenced by how many of the stake holders open their wallets for minting. It also depends on the coin pile distribution. PoS is designed to work properly on the long term, but not predictable at all for short term calculations. Also, PoS rate influences PoW rate. One can assume 1 of every 10 blocks to be PoS, and the remaining 9 to be PoW. Whatever the PoS rewards are, this holds true.

Also, PoS is more difficult for a pile of very small coins, such as those generated by solo mining in a wallet. This is why it's generally bad idea to both PoW and PoS in the same wallet -- it is always best to move coins from the PoW wallet to the PoS wallet in chunks of 10-100 DMD. In the long term, PoS will make sure the coin sizes will equalise in "optimal" values (1-100 DMD).

But, whatever the real math is, halliared's way is adequate. We could expect even faster increase if some larger DMD investors wake up and mint their coins.

Good to see you around again Danbi! Hope your "real life demands" have settled a bit, so there will be more time for DMD in the future.

Glad you found the estimation adequate, reality will reveal the final answer Smiley

Star65

Activity: 109
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:13:56 PM

Hi guys!
What stops me from investing in a DMD - this is unhealthy network. I've been watching for a month. One large pool very often does not operate normally, "under investigation", his website is constantly slows down and so on. For me it was over this big issue during the NY holidays, when I got only ~ 30-40% rewards in the period from 31.12 to 04.01 (2 days lost and i left). Two other pools (Miningfields) completely "blind". Can not see the transaction, there is no statistics on blocks and workers, can not even see your current balance. True believers might think that this is normal, but for newcomers it looks like a rich field for fraud.
Are there any other pools in addition to these Danbi or Miningfields?

Sorry for the bad English, Googlenglish partially.  Smiley
And sorry second time, I do not want to offend anyone.

WBR,
Wyacheslav.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 01:39:09 AM

DMD Multipool/Cloudmining Lotto 4th jannuary
782717 https://www.win2day.at/gaming/RundenPlakat_wai.jsp

congrats to the winner

dN5*****************m88 2014-12-08   782627

200 DMD jackpot is yours!

next winner will be choose 1st february!

forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:42:44 AM

I mined the danbi pool for about 5 weeks, but I'm done with the constant problems, and finally the non-payment of approx. 40-45 coins.
A small amount, but a constant headache keeping up with the pool being down. Does not reflect well on DMD.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 07:11:09 AM

I mined the danbi pool for about 5 weeks, but I'm done with the constant problems, and finally the non-payment of approx. 40-45 coins.
A small amount, but a constant headache keeping up with the pool being down. Does not reflect well on DMD.

Constant problems are to be expected with any coin.

What doesn't reflect well on DMD is the cheesy 'BONUSBONUSBONUS ACT NOW NOW NOW' cloud marketing.

It's the dime store version of Paycoin and GAW.

Let's list the known use cases for DMD:

1) buying DMD cloud mining, to earn more DMD
2) Huh

I think ^this^ is why only one pool is (kind of) bothering to support Diamond.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:55:30 AM

Hi guys!
What stops me from investing in a DMD - this is unhealthy network. I've been watching for a month. One large pool very often does not operate normally, "under investigation", his website is constantly slows down and so on. For me it was over this big issue during the NY holidays, when I got only ~ 30-40% rewards in the period from 31.12 to 04.01 (2 days lost and i left). Two other pools (Miningfields) completely "blind". Can not see the transaction, there is no statistics on blocks and workers, can not even see your current balance. True believers might think that this is normal, but for newcomers it looks like a rich field for fraud.
Are there any other pools in addition to these Danbi or Miningfields?

Sorry for the bad English, Googlenglish partially.  Smiley
And sorry second time, I do not want to offend anyone.

WBR,
Wyacheslav.
There is something going on for sure. Nothing has been the same at Miningfield since the autopay change to 3.0 per hour, .5 min. I am not sure why we needed the change.. Not one miner could generate 3 per hour@ us mingfield. But i know my rewards are way down by 30-40 percent as well. I am waking upto a dead miner after a payout comes through from the pool to the wallet. Pool interupts,getwork failures and as you stated your pretty well blindfolded looking at any stats from the pool. There hasnt been one stable pool at all in the history of diamond. Thats a fact.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:58:20 AM

ROFLMAO on this one ...
http://captiongenerator.com/28517/Paycoin-ruins-Hitler
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:19:38 AM

Lol.
TGSNT.TV
stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:26:54 PM

Another thing that makes me wonder is, what source of power is the cloudmining service using? In my household for example, I have a contract with a so called Ökostrom-Provider, delivering power only from renewable energy sources like wind, water and photovoltaic power.

Just have to say, if we want to be the future, there has to be a future worth living for, that's a point we should keep in mind, for ourselves and our children. And if the global temperature rises by 3° C or more, we will have bigger problems than financial or currency issues.

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
reftop123

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:41:21 PM

There is something going on for sure. Nothing has been the same at Miningfield since the autopay change to 3.0 per hour, .5 min. I am not sure why we needed the change.. Not one miner could generate 3 per hour@ us mingfield. But i know my rewards are way down by 30-40 percent as well. I am waking upto a dead miner after a payout comes through from the pool to the wallet. Pool interupts,getwork failures and as you stated your pretty well blindfolded looking at any stats from the pool. There hasnt been one stable pool at all in the history of diamond. Thats a fact.
Use stratum, not getwork. It was really bad with danbi's pool, lost connection all the time. Now with sgminer 5.1 and stratum i forgot about that.
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 04:30:24 PM

Another thing that makes me wonder is, what source of power is the cloudmining service using? In my household for example, I have a contract with a so called Ökostrom-Provider, delivering power only from renewable energy sources like wind, water and photovoltaic power.

Just have to say, if we want to be the future, there has to be a future worth living for, that's a point we should keep in mind, for ourselves and our children. And if the global temperature rises by 3° C or more, we will have bigger problems than financial or currency issues.

StillOnTop the reality is at the moment the most service providers are going to choose the cheapest option. For them it's all about minimising costs. Once renewables at affordable price point emerge as a significant percentage of energy mix portfolio, then some might choose to be ethical, caring, etc. and I'm sure it will happen sooner or later as a form of building good image.

Generally it's not something we have control over.
But, we can still control how Diamond works, that's why we have PoS and soon PoW won't be such a big polluter. I think Diamond is rather "clean" when comparing to others.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 05:06:40 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 05:21:32 PM by popshot

Press release Community initiative

1N3TNyPUGUtvk6KD3Gy6WdS8e9P6PmYzPg

^^^^^^^ CONTRIBUTE^^^^^^^          
   Contributors so far:

chilo-0.25

0.25-popshot

cryptonit-0.25

0.25-TheMightyKnight

enigmatic person-0.25                        

The following is Guaranteed With Our Full Premium Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Press Release Service:

* Your Press Release submitted to 40 000 + relevant media outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, magazines, bloggers)

* Extra viral social media syndication

* Guaranteed publication on at least 5 top tier media outlets such as
  Yahoo Finance, Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal…
  Exact outlets vary but they are high quality, high traffic mainstream media.

* Your PR syndicated through an extra 20 + PR distribution networks, as well as all the newswires, publication and syndication in our Standard Package.

* Leveraging our unique expertise, partnerships and experience this premium package is recommended for all serious cryptocurrency projects that need maximum exposure.

Bump! We need more contributions ! (4 to be exact)

Four more people needed, but I'm not sure if 2,2 with the recent price slump will suffice.  

Is there a person good at writing articles? We can start putting it together.

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: