Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:24:05 PM

im away for today
still incoming transactions with right timestamp
will count as xmas promo qualified

may u find this under ur tree
and if not maybe u should consider invest into DMD Cloudmining again Wink

Investing in cloud mining is a good but what about ROI.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:00:02 PM

im away for today
still incoming transactions with right timestamp
will count as xmas promo qualified

may u find this under ur tree
and if not maybe u should consider invest into DMD Cloudmining again Wink

If you believe in Diamond ROI will come!

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:05:04 PM

hint pokeytex have a dmd wallet adress in his sig......
u could use that to see his ROI stats
but keep in mind not all his invests where at same day
so its better u use the grafical view to have a feeling about the constant ROI

or u seek a forum user named stoody he is a day one investor
who didnt buy additional shares later so u see exact ROI stats on this one

or best of all just invest 0.25 BTC and check payouts for one or two weeks
this way u discover fast if the ROI fit ur needs

we roi a bit slower that other products but our earning power
is conserved by automated reinvest into new hashrate

and a 50% POS payout coin give another big income source by just holding coins

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:46:52 PM

I wasn't expecting such a quick answer (and a picture of your two kids)! I am now fully confident in my investment in DMD. Thank you cryptonit for your work! I hope you understand why I asked for this: I became a bit paranoid after seeing so many scamcoins dramas. Until you posted your picture, there was a very meager chance of DMD being a scamcoin (that would have been by far the most elaborate scam). Now I am a 100% sure that DMD will be the best investment I made!
I hope you understand I couldn't invest my hard earned money with any possible doubts left Wink
Merry Christmas !

by that image i want to tell ya and all investors
that first of all u need to trust in urself
trust that u never invest more than u can afford to lose

i always consider every cent i invested as lost money
this way i can only win

and we aim to win big time together with anyone who own DMD
but i guarantee nothing beside that we try hard and wont scam anyone

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:41:25 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all

as a xmas present for existing cloudmining users who joined pre 1st october and got bonus shares

or later earned bonus shares by being part of referral program

we will multiply all bonus shares x1.5 and convert them into normal invest shares

additional some last minute orders of xmas promo cloudmining shares are still possible until 24:00
my wife hate me for that but i try reduce invested time today to a minimum

Cryptonit,

Would you please clarify this offer?  I was content to accept that I wouldn't get any bonus shares since I did not join until November 1st this year.  However, I just read your newsletter that says "As Xmas present all BONUS Shares you own will be multiplied with 1.5 and transformed into INVEST shares."  Do I qualify for this offer or only people that invested prior to October 1st this year?  Please advise.

Thanks - Pokeytex

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:52:08 AM

hint pokeytex have a dmd wallet adress in his sig......
u could use that to see his ROI stats
but keep in mind not all his invests where at same day
so its better u use the grafical view to have a feeling about the constant ROI

or u seek a forum user named stoody he is a day one investor
who didnt buy additional shares later so u see exact ROI stats on this one

or best of all just invest 0.25 BTC and check payouts for one or two weeks
this way u discover fast if the ROI fit ur needs

we roi a bit slower that other products but our earning power
is conserved by automated reinvest into new hashrate

and a 50% POS payout coin give another big income source by just holding coins
hi all Smiley yes feel free to look at my dmd cloud mining stats just copy and past the dmd wallet address dGQr9GzEyvyLAW63NiH5oKXsr8VtLFhX5B   im nearly at 50% ROI
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 02:05:31 AM

... maybe u should consider invest into DMD Cloudmining again Wink

I don't believe it's a matter of a belief. Numbers pretty clearly show us the investor gets consistent payouts.

It has been calculated before that one can expect 200% ROI and with 50% PoS and rewards reduction which translates into price rise you can count on much more.

http://blog.btcgermany.eu/cloud-mining-testbericht-nach-3-monaten/ - Google translate it if your German is a bit rusty

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:20:27 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 02:33:39 AM by pokeytex

... maybe u should consider invest into DMD Cloudmining again Wink

I don't believe it's a matter of a belief. Numbers pretty clearly show us the investor gets consistent payouts.

It has been calculated before that one can expect 200% ROI and with 50% PoS and rewards reduction which translates into price rise you can count on much more.

http://blog.btcgermany.eu/cloud-mining-testbericht-nach-3-monaten/ - Google translate it if your German is a bit rusty

LOL - I was channeling that movie with the line "If you build it they will come" mentality (Field of Dreams).  It isn't all about ROI - It is about believing in something and the course it takes.  Kinda of like investing in a stock of a company you really like and are aligned with their values.  You believe in their product and wholeheartedly stick with them.  Hey you eventually may realize a gain too!  With Diamond you start ROI'ing from the first day.  I invested $329 dollars on Nov. 1st and have made back around 15% in a month.  Since then I invested more.  This amount does not include my other mining ventures with my asics that pay me via another address.  All I can say is get in before it is too late...

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 08:22:55 AM

Cryptonit,

Would you please clarify this offer?  I was content to accept that I wouldn't get any bonus shares since I did not join until November 1st this year.  However, I just read your newsletter that says "As Xmas present all BONUS Shares you own will be multiplied with 1.5 and transformed into INVEST shares."  Do I qualify for this offer or only people that invested prior to October 1st this year?  Please advise.

Thanks - Pokeytex

this wasnt a offer
it was a info that bonus shares got converted into normal invest shares at a rate 1.5
and it was the first test of the newsletter tool towards all DMD Cloudmining investors

dont feel like ya misse a big thing
no cloudmining user did own more than 20 bonus shares
so worst case u missed free 10 shares

and thats the price of coming to late i guess  Grin

did ya like the look of newsletter?

stoody

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:00:27 AM

Cryptonit,

Would you please clarify this offer?  I was content to accept that I wouldn't get any bonus shares since I did not join until November 1st this year.  However, I just read your newsletter that says "As Xmas present all BONUS Shares you own will be multiplied with 1.5 and transformed into INVEST shares."  Do I qualify for this offer or only people that invested prior to October 1st this year?  Please advise.

Thanks - Pokeytex

this wasnt a offer
it was a info that bonus shares got converted into normal invest shares at a rate 1.5
and it was the first test of the newsletter tool towards all DMD Cloudmining investors

hi mate.. i just seen the test newsletter... looks good.. wasnt expecting to see that in my inbox Smiley
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:31:59 AM

For how long I have to keep dmd on wallet to earn reward from POS?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
chilo

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:06:54 AM

POS minimum coin age is seven days. So if you put xDMD in ur wallet, after 7 days you will begin to have a chance to mint new coins. I am no expert on the mechanics of staking/minting, but (rough description) it is determined by how many and how long an individual pile of coins has been in ur wallet. Actual time staking varies but minting value increases as time staked increases.
In my experience, 100DMD staked for 30 days should pay out within 24-48hrs of running wallet.
More details are available throughout this thread.
Regards
chilo

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:24:52 PM

POS minimum coin age is seven days. So if you put xDMD in ur wallet, after 7 days you will begin to have a chance to mint new coins. I am no expert on the mechanics of staking/minting, but (rough description) it is determined by how many and how long an individual pile of coins has been in ur wallet. Actual time staking varies but minting value increases as time staked increases.
In my experience, 100DMD staked for 30 days should pay out within 24-48hrs of running wallet.
Regards
chilo

I have my coins for about a month and my wallet shows , that I earn a reward in a 36 days. Is it correct?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:19:46 PM

Regards
chilo
100DMD is not so lucky,i have a 1700 DMD single address,always says 6 hours,but have not found a block since 20 days ago,
my wallet always open,i think 5000DMD will be lucky

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

Cryptonit,

Thanks - Pokeytex

this wasnt a offer

** Not worried ** I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something.  The newsletter is nice and looked good.  I like it coming to my email.  I can read about Diamond now anywhere!

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 04:31:47 PM

100DMD is not so lucky,i have a 1700 DMD single address,always says 6 hours,but have not found a block since 20 days ago,

It depends on the coin piles you have got.

If most coins came from mining, u have plenty of 1 DMD coin piles which will have little chance of staking comparing with the bigger ones.

However all small coin piles will merge into a bigger coin pile of around 100 DMDs.
The same would happen with the big coin piles, they will be divided into smaller coin piles with time.

Then , the block time for PoS is every 10 minutes so there aren't that many blocks to be minted in a day, making it very competitive. There might always be people with more stake, more coin age, more luck.

We will address this closer to block reduction trigger to make PoS less competitive.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 07:59:56 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 12:39:00 AM by cryptonit

It depends on the coin piles you have got.

If most coins came from mining, u have plenty of 1 DMD coin piles which will have little chance of staking comparing with the bigger ones.

However all small coin piles will merge into a bigger coin pile of around 100 DMDs.
The same would happen with the big coin piles, they will be divided into smaller coin piles with time.

Then , the block time for PoS is every 10 minutes so there aren't that many blocks to be minted in a day, making it very competitive. There might always be people with more stake, more coin age, more luck.

We will address this closer to block reduction trigger to make PoS less competitive.

short spoken POS starts for normal amounts after 30 days
between 7-30 days large coin pile have a chance to mint via split stake
(means that the coin pile will be split in 2 piles and POS rewards added)

after 30 days age pile with above 100DMD size will stake without split

and small piles below 100 DMD combined size will attempt to stake together using the  group stake mechanism

We will address this closer to block reduction trigger to make PoS less competitive
= reduce POS blocktime which enable more pos blocks each day and less competition for the POS blocks

update:
just to make it clear the amount of coins in ur wallet dont matter the size of each coin pile matters
(thats what u can see when u enable coin controll)

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:45:54 PM

I've got a little issue with the headless wallet.
Recently I started solo mining and got some dmds; the wallet created two new addresses, according to "listaddressgroupings", and put the generated dmds there.
What's weird is that those two addresses do not show up on any "getaddressesbyaccount" for all the accounts of "listaccounts".
So where are those addresses? How can I send the coins they contain to another address, in order to consolidate my earnings?
Thanks!

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:22:45 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 08:48:31 PM by shveicar

I've got a little issue with the headless wallet.
Recently I started solo mining and got some dmds; the wallet created two new addresses, according to "listaddressgroupings", and put the generated dmds there.
What's weird is that those two addresses do not show up on any "getaddressesbyaccount" for all the accounts of "listaccounts".
So where are those addresses? How can I send the coins they contain to another address, in order to consolidate my earnings?
Thanks!

The simplest and most reliable solution is to run a new wallet DMD on another computer or a virtual machine. Create a file wallet.dat will have one address for receiving coins. You can copy it to another computer and put it in the folder diamond send him a coins with purse your farm for solo mining. Also you can for some time with purse on your farm for solo mining move your wallet.dat file or rename it. Then you can use several different wallet.dat files on the same computer.

In terms of safety and convenience it is better to use the change of directory when loading blocks. The put the base blocks (folder diamond and the file wallet.dat in this folder) next to the file diamond.exe by removing all remaining files your purse from drive C: Run your wallet will have a shortcut or .bat file with content::
Code:
D:\Diamond\diamond-qt-2.0.4.exe  --datadir=d:\Diamond\Diamond

This is an example to start a wallet from the instances the hard drive D: and from the Diamond folder

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
prints

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

\m/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:25:48 PM

<3 DMD - Keep up the good work guys.

CryptoRadio supports DMD!

|| BTC: 17Dm2MMEGXKejjLvhyhoC4JRr9bR26Ktvu || LTC: LV6RbrsJAaBjrVyAwJCKhMfLTZE6aqEgKt || Zcash: t1S2WwgZzvkYLbKPZYQFYtWQ2QAf88cnPCz ||
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: