Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:27:32 AM

I'm enjoying the neoscrypt ride right now 290 khs on a 280x, 270 khs  on 7950 Smiley

still unprofitable unless you pay 0.1 x KWh or less.

yes but much better than scryptn or x11 or x13 if u already have a mining box sitting idle.
Approx 15x more BTC from neo vs scrypt ... still a loss electric wise yes, but future value of invest offset this Smiley
I have been mining/buying DMD for ver a year (almost, started at launch)  with NO cashout, I can do this with hope of great return in future Smiley
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 01:14:25 PM

DMD's Value dropped to $ 0.138832 today, so just because you throw money at cloud mining , does not mean DMD value will keep increasing. All POW mining profits lessens every 2 weeks, does not matter if you increase your mining by 100% every month, it will still depreciate faster than your miner can make up the difference. All of You who invested in cloud mining, will never see your original investment returned, unless new people are dumb enough to add money , then the ones at the very beginning will see some return. The rest of the coin POS features are sound, but this cloud mining is basically a Pyramid scheme.

Argon18 as a newbie you have quite an impressive record with 87.5% of your posts being FUD. Just reminds me of that icebreaker fella with issues, but that might be a coincidence.

Throwing money at cloud mining does not mean DMD value will keep increasing.
You are somehow right. Cloud mining is not run with sole purpose of increasing value of Diamond, but is one of the guarantors of price stability and an easy and convenient way for people who support it to obtain Diamonds. Cloud mining is more of the tool, a component of network. There are other projects out there who try to achieve similar outcome with the use of very elaborate mechanics and layers and shares, and in my view complicate things too much. However, if some investor wanted to write us a check for 1 million dollars to develop some better ways, why not, we're up to the challenge. Do you know any such investors?
Besides, if people see stability in the coin this will attract them to Diamond. There will also be other services that will increase the usefulness of Diamond which in return will add value. So, cloud mining is not (and never meant to be) the only factor that influences price of the coin.

All of You who invested in cloud mining, will never see your original investment returned, unless new people are dumb enough to add money , then the ones at the very beginning will see some return.  

That's actually interesting to see you are contradicting yourself in the same sentence Smiley You can't make your mind, can you?
I will also share a secret with you. All cloud mining companies need constant investment in order to counter difficulty changes. We did not invent the rules of the game, we are just playing according to them to the best of out abilities. Now, equipped with this secret knowledge go to every cloud mining company, send emails, make Facebook group and twitter #cloudpyramid to inform everyone how wrong they all are. Sorry if I strech you to much with this task, but people need to know this.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:01:07 PM

You guys better do some real math, before these promises of high returns, subtract all of your funds.
will send ya a PM when  day one DMD CLoumining investors reached ROI 100%
will be sooner than u expect  Cool

LOL - I am already at over 10% return in less than 30 days and not because people came in and made more purchases.  It just works!  He doesn't understand all the information so his ignorance is understood. 

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

You guys better do some real math, before these promises of high returns, subtract all of your funds.
will send ya a PM when  day one DMD CLoumining investors reached ROI 100%
will be sooner than u expect  Cool

LOL - I am already at over 10% return in less than 30 days and not because people came in and made more purchases.  It just works!  He doesn't understand all the information so his ignorance is understood.  

also some investment is in preorders which not even started to contribute to the payouts so even with not a single new dollar invested the earnings each day will increase end of december

like a car not instant drive 200kmh a operation like dmd cloudmining need some time to reach top speed
investors happy with payouts already now but by far we not reached topspeed already

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 07:17:06 PM

https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ is for now same page as https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

please give us feedback if u would like two separate pages even if its running on same server and share same base services?

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:48:09 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 10:30:50 PM by cryptonit

FINISHED https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ up again
info: https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
frontend maintainance estimated 1-2 hours

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:04:46 AM

https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ is for now same page as https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

please give us feedback if u would like two separate pages even if its running on same server and share same base services?

I like everything on one page - less clutter on my tool bar.  Grin

stoody

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:35:15 AM

i invested in DMD cloudminig not because i wanted to see ROI in a set time, but in the hope that it would go up in value as BTC did.. im happy just sitting on my small stack watching it earn interest... seeing how the whole crypto mining played out, being that u would have to buy a miner every month or two to keep the same amount rolling in, i assumed it would be the same for cloudmining.
this is by far not a scam, its a choice, you as an investor must know that a ROI might not come right now or in three months but you will get it...
   what we do as a whole in the crypto world is a risk and one you choose to make. dont invest if you can afford to loose it.
further more its in my opinion that this is the first stepping stone for a currency that can't be controlled by any one entity, this is my dream, to see a world that the banking cartel can no longer just print money as they need it but work within the amount that is available. once the control of money is in the hands of the many and not the few the world as a whole would be a better place
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 09:30:05 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 10:59:54 AM by cryptonit

30.11.2014 Statusupdate DMD Xmas giveaways 0.5 DMD for free each $ investest into DMD Cloudmining
8675 of 10000 sponsored DMD Cloudmining shares are still avaiable
and i limit this promotion to end with 24.12.2014 after that its to late for such a xmas deal  Cool
because we have lot loyal people who can only afford small investments at a time the 1 BTC minimum was reduced to 0.25 BTC

ATTENTION! today last day qualify for free november reinvest shares!

28.11.2014 Statusupdate 0.5 DMD for free each $ investest into DMD Cloudmining
9000 of 10000 sponsored DMD Cloudmining shares are still avaiable
and i limit this promotion to end with 24.12.2014 after that its to late for such a xmas deal  Cool

additional to below great opportunity to get free DMD with CLoudmining investments
i want to remind u to the fact that investments which arrive before end of month are qualify for the full share of reinvest bonus
(30% of DMD Cloudmining earnings BTC converted into $ value and for each $ a reinvest share is created and the shares are split between the investors based on their sharepower)

now let me run another DMD cloudmining promotion
how much cloudmining hashing power we are able to gather
until DMD block reward is reduced  at total coins 1000000 is a important success factor
so i have no problem dedicate a part of my daily DMD Cloudmining income for this project

i offer the following:
the next 10000 DMD Cloudmining shares (1 share = 1$ value of ur investment) get 0.5 DMD for each share free from my own pocket
thats over 0.7% of total coins i put up in this promotion action

this promo only applies to payment methode BTC and minimum is 1 BTC
i will update each day how much is left in the pot

but dont be lazy to apply soon if interested because even a single big investor could buy all that 10000 shares and u come to late
in case multiple offers come at same day the smaller ones are prioritized and fulfilled before the big orders

INVEST ONCE -> EARN EACH DAY!

no power cost
no maintenance
no heat
no noise
no decrease of earning power
nothing beside daily payouts

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos

What's the best way to invest into DMD?
In my opinion you should split your investment into the following:
By buying 50% DMD direct and 50% into DMD Cloudmining
This way you can maximize your profit and stabilize the coin.
DMD Cloudmining earn daily DMD and the DMD in ur wallet run in 50% POS mode.
Some would call that Double POS (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 09:38:36 AM

i invested in DMD cloudminig not because i wanted to see ROI in a set time, but in the hope that it would go up in value as BTC did.. im happy just sitting on my small stack watching it earn interest... seeing how the whole crypto mining played out, being that u would have to buy a miner every month or two to keep the same amount rolling in, i assumed it would be the same for cloudmining.
this is by far not a scam, its a choice, you as an investor must know that a ROI might not come right now or in three months but you will get it...
   what we do as a whole in the crypto world is a risk and one you choose to make. dont invest if you can afford to loose it.
further more its in my opinion that this is the first stepping stone for a currency that can't be controlled by any one entity, this is my dream, to see a world that the banking cartel can no longer just print money as they need it but work within the amount that is available. once the control of money is in the hands of the many and not the few the world as a whole would be a better place

would be good enough for a paid promotion
but priceless if written as a true opinion!

thx!

words like this power my engine and keep me moving even in hard times

stoody

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:15:57 PM

would be good enough for a paid promotion
but priceless if written as a true opinion!

thx!

words like this power my engine and keep me moving even in hard times
your welcome mate Smiley and yes this is my opinion straight from my true believes...
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:17:23 PM

In simple terms if I invest 1BTC how many diamonds will I get, and how often? Is it paid daily, Monthly?This is for lifetime correct? Will you accept DMD as payment, or just BTC?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
stoody

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:38:27 PM

In simple terms if I invest 1BTC how many diamonds will I get, and how often? Is it paid daily, Monthly?This is for lifetime correct? Will you accept DMD as payment, or just BTC?

Vegas
im no expert but i can say this... im in cloud mining and i get 1 to 2 payments a day. i only invested $100 and get about 2 dmd per day... and as far as i know it is for life (30years) so doing the quick maths i would get 730 DMD per year and 21900 dmd for the whole 30year role out of the coin... now take into account that prices will rise and fall so it is hard to say how much u would get... haveing said all that i have got a total of 188.9 dmd so far from cloud mining and thats from september to now.. hope that helps a bit
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:53:22 PM

First thanks for your answer. So it sounds like 1BTC would earn about 6-8 DMD per day. On the high side looks like .0045 btc/day (at current prices), or 0.135 BTC a month. If prices remain the same looks like 7.5 months to ROI. Thanks for your valuable info. With a 2 THs sha-256 antminer, Im better of on the multipool. Thanks. I can earn about 60-70 DMD a day.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:06:21 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 01:28:59 PM by cryptonit

Vegas

go https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
logon with the address of stoody from his signature
dGQr9GzEyvyLAW63NiH5oKXsr8VtLFhX5B

check ROI for  a total overview
check exchange stats for exact data of each exchange round he was part of

its full transparent

now just multiply his initial invest of 103 dollor with the amount u wana analyze and u can see how it performed in the past each day......

sorry no crystal-globe to present u stats of the future

but u can estimate the amount of DMD people earns will decrease because value of DMD rises
but increasing DMD value means all the DMD u earned already raise in value too....
and every day a dump short term reduce market price cloudmining owners smile for the increased amount t of DMD they earn this days

and not forget u POS 50% with the DMD in ur wallet too

now lets check stats of stoody in detail he ROI 30% if u look only DMD value today in this 2 months
and u can see he got the other part of his earnings (30% of erarnings are spend in new hashrate)
payed out as reinvest shares (23 reinvest shares in that 2 months)

so his ROI is at 51% in 2 months
now add the amout of POS he generate in this timeframe
i estimate it will be around 10 DMD so another 2$
(this pos part of ROI is small in begin bit increase because all ur DMD u earned before will contribute forever to POS)

total ROI after 60 days is 53%

not bad and that today when DMD value is 10% below our average price so calculated with average it would be around 60% ROI

or easy spoken 1% ROI each day.............

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:07:14 PM

Now not so many users the Internet (if you look at the statistics of users and compare it with the total number of people on the ground). In the future, crypto currency will only grow in popularity and Diamond will take its place in the popular list. Pleasing to see that the project Diamond continues to improve.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:09:37 PM

tomorrow 1615$ value of free reinvest shares will be split between DMD Cloudmining shareholders

invest today to get ur part of this  Cool

and dont forget the XMAS promo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg9696533#msg9696533

INVEST ONCE -> EARN EACH DAY!

no power cost
no maintenance
no heat
no noise
no decrease of earning power
nothing beside daily payouts

http://multipool.bit.diamonds/
email cloud@bit.diamonds for more infos

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:11:07 PM

First thanks for your answer. So it sounds like 1BTC would earn about 6-8 DMD per day. On the high side looks like .0045 btc/day (at current prices), or 0.135 BTC a month. If prices remain the same looks like 7.5 months to ROI. Thanks for your valuable info. With a 2 THs sha-256 antminer, Im better of on the multipool. Thanks. I can earn about 60-70 DMD a day.

Vegas

But you will have to pay for electricity.

and when u need to replace ur miner?
u get a new one for free?

DMD Cloudmining conserve its earning power by reinvest 30% of its earnings in new hashrate

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:31:32 PM

Vegas
im no expert but i can say this... im in cloud mining and i get 1 to 2 payments a day. i only invested $100 and get about 2 dmd per day... and as far as i know it is for life (30years) so doing the quick maths i would get 730 DMD per year and 21900 dmd for the whole 30year role out of the coin... now take into account that prices will rise and fall so it is hard to say how much u would get... haveing said all that i have got a total of 188.9 dmd so far from cloud mining and thats from september to now.. hope that helps a bit

Vegas,

I will add to this post.  I invested (1) BTC on Nov. 1 and as of today Nov. 30 I have received 212.47 DMD.  That is a $323 USD investment and over $35 (10%) back in 30 days.  You can't get that at a bank!  Oh I also received (6) bonus shares for November purchase so I actually have 329 cloud mining shares as of today.

Pokeytex

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:37:54 PM

Vegas

Vegas,

I will add to this post.  I invested (1) BTC on Nov. 1 and as of today Nov. 30 I have received 212.47 DMD.  That is a $323 USD investment and over $35 (10%) back in 30 days.  You can't get that at a bank!  Oh I also received (6) bonus shares for November purchase so I actually have 329 cloud mining shares as of today.

Pokeytex

and u will earn estimate over 20 free reinvest stares tomorrow.....

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: