Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:37:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252839 times)
marti

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:23:26 PM

voted on mintpal #1051

seems like more people are voting, good, keep it up Smiley

www.CoinsSource.com | Your Alternative-Currency Information Source
rebeca71

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:27:59 PM

voted on mintpal #1051

seems like more people are voting, good, keep it up Smiley

Said more and more people participate in more and more To participate!
Come on together
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:43:34 PM

Wallet is still broken?  Not good.    Undecided

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:30:24 PM

#1054 Voted on Mintpal

common guys vote vote Smiley
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:44:36 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 12:31:53 AM by coffeecoin

Concerning the wallet update...

I had a nice, long conversation with Orangecoindev, and CFC's source code is a lot worse than we initially thought. So bad, in fact, that we will have to re-release CFC and do a 1:1 swap. Our source is based on out-of-date code, and allowed incorrect genesis block data to pass through (PM me if you want exact details). Whether through a Ybcoin fork with CFC specs, or old CFC source with patches, the new updates cannot be applied.

Exchanges notified

So it's been brought to my attention (By Bittrex) that the exchanges can swap the coins behind the scenes, no need for a version 1/version 2 parity. That makes things very simple, and greatly lowers the overall risk. This will require maximum participation by everyone involved, as this update will be mandatory. All you guys will need to do is have all of your coins on one of the exchanges, update to the new wallet, and wait for the go-ahead to withdraw. OP will be constantly updated with which exchanges are on-board to assist with the swap.

Timeline for fix (as of May 26) is 1 week for development, 1 week for testing. We can use this time to work out our new specifications; I need to get them over to OCdev by tomorrow. Here's what we're currently have, with my proposed changes in bold:

Interest: The first year of annual interest 10%. Interest will decrease by .95*previous year's interest, until a floor of 1% is reached.
Algorithm: Scrypt POS+POW Remove POW
Block Time: 20 seconds
Total Coin: 100,000,000 CFC
Mined Block Confirmation: 40
Transaction Confirmation: 3
POW Reward: 0.0001 CFC Zero, once POW is removed
Min stake age: 3 days Reduce to 24 hours
Max stake age: 9 days Increase to 90 days
Add Coin Control
Add "Unlock Wallet" button for ease of staking an encrypted wallet
Add daemon with release by default

Port: 16789
Rpc port: 16889

Please take part in the poll to decide the future specs of our coin!

EDIT: Poll is over! Results are at the top of the page!
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:04:35 PM

I had a nice, long conversation with Orangecoindev, and CFC's source code is a lot worse than we initially thought. So bad, in fact, that we will have to re-release CFC and do a 1:1 swap. Our source is based on out-of-date code, and allowed incorrect genesis block data to pass through (PM me if you want exact details). Whether through a Ybcoin fork with CFC specs, or old CFC source with patches, the new updates cannot be applied. I'm getting us prepared for a 1:1 swap by asking around our listed exchanges. Basically, we need one of them to host a CFCv1/CFCv2 trading pair, preferably with 0% fee. While I don't entirely agree with our former dev's distribution method, what's done is done, and I will not allow anyone to lose their holdings!

Timeline for fix is 1 week for development, 1 week for testing. We can use this time to work out our new specifications; I need to get them over to OCdev by tomorrow. Here's what we're currently have, with my proposed changes in bold:

Interest: The first year of annual interest 10%. Interest will decrease by .95*previous year's interest, until a floor of 1% is reached.
Add Coin Control

I believe you also need to consider that not all coins will be exchanged, so my proposition is that you give around 7 days to people to exchange their coins and once that is done, all remaining coins are distributed via a new giveaway.
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:06:57 PM

I had a nice, long conversation with Orangecoindev, and CFC's source code is a lot worse than we initially thought. So bad, in fact, that we will have to re-release CFC and do a 1:1 swap. Our source is based on out-of-date code, and allowed incorrect genesis block data to pass through (PM me if you want exact details). Whether through a Ybcoin fork with CFC specs, or old CFC source with patches, the new updates cannot be applied. I'm getting us prepared for a 1:1 swap by asking around our listed exchanges. Basically, we need one of them to host a CFCv1/CFCv2 trading pair, preferably with 0% fee. While I don't entirely agree with our former dev's distribution method, what's done is done, and I will not allow anyone to lose their holdings!

Timeline for fix is 1 week for development, 1 week for testing. We can use this time to work out our new specifications; I need to get them over to OCdev by tomorrow. Here's what we're currently have, with my proposed changes in bold:

Add Coin Control

I believe you also need to consider that not all coins will be exchanged, so my proposition is that you give around 7 days to people to exchange their coins and once that is done, all remaining coins are distributed via a new giveaway.

I've taken that into consideration, and will have another, longer-running poll to decide the fate of the remaining coins. As for how long I will keep the exchange period available, that is still up in the air. 7 days sounds like a nice number though, thank you Smiley
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:09:10 PM

Add Coin Control

I've taken that into consideration, and will have another, longer-running poll to decide the fate of the remaining coins. As for how long I will keep the exchange period available is still up in the air. 7 days sounds like a nice number though, thank you Smiley

Well people might vote that the remaining coins are destroyed by sending them to an address with no private keys, however imho it's much better to use the opportunity and create some positive buzz around the new launch and do a giveaway to many people with small stakes.
profitus

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:20:26 PM

Add Coin Control

I've taken that into consideration, and will have another, longer-running poll to decide the fate of the remaining coins. As for how long I will keep the exchange period available is still up in the air. 7 days sounds like a nice number though, thank you Smiley

Well people might vote that the remaining coins are destroyed by sending them to an address with no private keys, however imho it's much better to use the opportunity and create some positive buzz around the new launch and do a giveaway to many people with small stakes.

I could always load up the faucet and turn up the payout. If we did a giveaway, it would have to be based on a trustless system and released in chucks that do not encourage dumping.

Member of the Coffeecoin Foundation
CFC Development Donation Fund - CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:21:12 PM

Dev, I got 100k CFC in my Stake Balance... What will happen to them? And how will we be able to switch them?
profitus

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:31:56 PM

Dev, I got 100k CFC in my Stake Balance... What will happen to them? And how will we be able to switch them?

First paragraph

Add Coin Control

My goal is for no one to lose any of their coins. It might be possible that the exchanges can just do the swap behind the scenes; that would totally negate the need for CFCv1/CFCv2 parity and would be a lot easier. I'm working that out now, and will post my findings as soon as possible.

Member of the Coffeecoin Foundation
CFC Development Donation Fund - CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:27:23 AM

Exchanges notified

So it's been brought to my attention (By Bittrex) that the exchanges can swap the coins behind the scenes, no need for a version 1/version 2 parity. That makes things very simple, and greatly lowers the overall risk. This will require maximum participation by everyone involved, as this update will be mandatory. All you guys will need to do is have all of your coins on one of the exchanges, update to the new wallet, and wait for the go-ahead to withdraw. OP will be constantly updated with which exchanges are on-board to assist with the swap.
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:36:31 AM

Exchanges notified

Great.

Please include ShareXcoin.com

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:41:58 AM

Exchanges notified

Great. but cfc is dead?
lanbo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:50:04 AM

Exchanges notified

Great. but cfc is dead?

CFC is alive and kicking. You'll feel sorry for selling all your coins at low low price butthead. After the swap the price of CFC will skyrocket.
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:59:31 AM

Exchanges notified

Great. but cfc is dead?

CFC is alive and kicking. You'll feel sorry for selling all your coins at low low price butthead. After the swap the price of CFC will skyrocket.

Indeed, CFC is alive and well. Our relaunch is not a sign of death or a last-ditch effort to stay afloat. It is our way of reforging the coin the way it should have been from the start. Our community demanded an update, and I aim to deliver that with as little risk as possible and as quickly as time will allow for a stable, 100% solid coin.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:07:06 AM

Keep them the same!
studentwiskunde

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:26:26 AM

After relaunch, Coffeecoin will be stronger.

Don't forget to vote on MintPal.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1118

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:30:45 AM

I trust in coffecoins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:54:25 AM

Exchanges notified

It would be great if Bittrex is on board. I don't really trust the other exchanges where we are listed. Please let us know when they confirm participation and I will send my coins there asap. You can also spice up the deal by telling them that any unclaimed coins after a certain period will remain at their disposal for giveaways.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: