Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:26:50 PM

Anyhow , this coin is a joke just as the other failure opeccoin

opeccoin isn't backed by 4 companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:30:33 PM

Yes my account is new but that's because I was considering buying some XXXcoins but I had a few concerns which I posted in the XXX thread. That was a few days ago.

Then yesterday I discovered URO and this morning I was reading more about it and decided I would post my thoughts.

Please look at my posting history and tell me if I am a shill for URO. The reason I love URO is because it's by far the most exciting and highest potential reward coin out there. Plus the concept is so unique that I just had to be a part of it.

That being said, what part of my post are you refuting exactly?

Also, are you really saying that my writing sounds chinese?? (hint: I live in one of the 50 States and have never even been to China)
people dont write the same way they talk... .___.

URO should be a very good coin with value seeing how is its dedicated team behind it.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:36:04 PM

Yes my account is new but that's because I was considering buying some XXXcoins but I had a few concerns which I posted in the XXX thread. That was a few days ago.

Then yesterday I discovered URO and this morning I was reading more about it and decided I would post my thoughts.

Please look at my posting history and tell me if I am a shill for URO. The reason I love URO is because it's by far the most exciting and highest potential reward coin out there. Plus the concept is so unique that I just had to be a part of it.

That being said, what part of my post are you refuting exactly?

Also, are you really saying that my writing sounds chinese?? (hint: I live in one of the 50 States and have never even been to China)
people dont write the same way they talk... .___.
I use capitalization and punctuation when i talk, but rarely when i type

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Bojinda

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:59:56 PM

I'm new in this coin, but what is causing this pump?
I bought at 137k and now we're almost at 400k, what you think ?

I think there might be a substantial dump coming. I've been reading this thread and mining the coin since June 7th and started watching Bittrex on June 23rd when they were going for .0005-6 a piece. So don't get me wrong! I am all-in with this coin, not just one of these guys coming in and bashing the concept before they understand the coin!

The pump started about a week ago when I noticed someone pumping Uro around 12pm every day and it usually decreases back to a normal value (.0008-.0013) around 3am (it hasn't the past few days). If you watch Bittrex you can see the pump currently in progress with those large sell orders that keep getting bought until the person stops at what I assume is their sell order, they then increase their large buy orders (walls) to slightly underneath their sell order causing people to panic buy and bring their buy orders over the wall (where they can sell people the Uro that they just bought at a profit) or force the people to buy from them. I'm sure a large part of this is the inevitable success of this coin as long as everything True Asset has claimed is true and we can also find some more NIERs across the globe (other potential NIERs will likely get involved after they see a successful launch and that people actually utilize the coin), but from what I have seen in this pump, the value will probably plummet in the next few days. Don't panic, just hold your coins, wait for the 9th, and don't buy while the whale is around! I'm betting on the price dropping to at least .0017 again before it goes past .01, I could be wrong though, I'm not a professional analyst by any means. It could very well just be a bunch of overenthusiastic people who have recently found interest in the coin and don't want to wait 15 minutes for their buy order to be fulfilled so they decide to pay double the price to save some time.

Watch for the suspicious pumps around 12pm EST +/- though, it happens every day (actually several times a day, but that is usually the largest). Starts with a lot of buy orders pushing up the price, then they drop a wall close to whatever buy order they decided to stop at and people can either raise the price and buy his Uro, or they can wait for him to leave.

I hope that all made sense, I haven't slept in 20 hours at this point so I'm a little tired...
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:06:57 PM

I think there might be a substantial dump coming. I've been reading this thread and mining the coin since June 7th and started watching Bittrex on June 23rd when they were going for .0005-6 a piece. So don't get me wrong! I am all-in with this coin, not just one of these guys coming in and bashing the concept before they understand the coin!

The pump started about a week ago when I noticed someone pumping Uro around 12pm every day and it usually decreases back to a normal value (.0008-.0013) around 3am (it hasn't the past few days). If you watch Bittrex you can see the pump currently in progress with those large sell orders that keep getting bought until the person stops at what I assume is their sell order, they then increase their large buy orders (walls) to slightly underneath their sell order causing people to panic buy and bring their buy orders over the wall (where they can sell people the Uro that they just bought at a profit) or force the people to buy from them. I'm sure a large part of this is the inevitable success of this coin as long as everything True Asset has claimed is true and we can also find some more NIERs across the globe (other potential NIERs will likely get involved after they see a successful launch and that people actually utilize the coin), but from what I have seen in this pump, the value will probably plummet in the next few days. Don't panic, just hold your coins, wait for the 9th, and don't buy while the whale is around! I'm betting on the price dropping to at least .0017 again before it goes past .01, I could be wrong though, I'm not a professional analyst by any means. It could very well just be a bunch of overenthusiastic people who have recently found interest in the coin and don't want to wait 15 minutes for their buy order to be fulfilled so they decide to pay double the price to save some time.

Watch for the suspicious pumps around 12pm EST +/- though, it happens every day (actually several times a day, but that is usually the largest). Starts with a lot of buy orders pushing up the price, then they drop a wall close to whatever buy order they decided to stop at and people can either raise the price and buy his Uro, or they can wait for him to leave.

I hope that all made sense, I haven't slept in 20 hours at this point so I'm a little tired...

Thats not a pump, that's someone buying his daily portion without increasing the price overall. The price gets increased if someone else joins.

You can't simply set a target of let's say 10k buy and just go buy it because no one is selling.

You can only do it in smaller parts.

JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

new floor 300k  Grin
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

I don't think we will see any substantial dumps, there are so few coins for sale that anyone who dumps more than a few hundred is at risk of not buying able to buy back in cheaper.
Bojinda

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:05:51 PM

Thats not a pump, that's someone buying his daily portion without increasing the price overall. The price gets increased if someone else joins.

You can't simply set a target of let's say 10k buy and just go buy it because no one is selling.

They increase the price with that wall they throw down, it forces people to increase their buy orders past their wall. They set the target high because they know that nobody will fill the order and that people are impatient and scared of losing out and will increase their buy orders, they aren't in the Uro market for long term. They just come in quickly, cause people to increase their buy orders past their wall to get profit when they sell the orders they bought, you can watch it happening around 12pm every day. Don't take my word for it, look at bittrex and you can see it happening real-time around 12pm EST. It may not be a pump but it is very likely what was driving this price increase (Almost nobody is promoting this extremely misunderstood coin yet to have driven this 400+% increase over 2-3 days, the majority of people purchasing this coin probably have no clue what it is and are just speculating and are going to jump out when the value starts a rapid decline) and I smell a dump coming, all I'm saying is don't panic if it happens, .0017 isn't even that large of a leap, it has a 24 hr low of .00165, all that would take currently is about 900 Uro when the two remaining large buy orders are gone...
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:10:28 PM

I donno, I stay logged into the poloniex trollbox, and someone is shouting and describing URO ever few hours for the last 2 days.  Generally 1000 people are logged on their at any given time.  the possibilities of this coin/commodity unity are very intriguing and ive seen buys come in on bittrex while people are enlightening others... It may be misunderstood but i dont think thats been a huge turnoff for people willing to gamble as many of the traders are...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:13:10 PM

Take anyone who comes in with a 2 post history claiming to be a trading expert with a grain of salt.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:15:20 PM

They increase the price with that wall they throw down, it forces people to increase their buy orders past their wall. They set the target high because they know that nobody will fill the order and that people are impatient and scared of losing out and will increase their buy orders, they aren't in the Uro market for long term. They just come in quickly, cause people to increase their buy orders past their wall to get profit when they sell the orders they bought, you can watch it happening around 12pm every day. Don't take my word for it, look at bittrex and you can see it happening real-time around 12pm EST. It may not be a pump but it is very likely what was driving this price increase (Almost nobody is promoting this extremely misunderstood coin yet to have driven this 400+% increase over 2-3 days, the majority of people purchasing this coin probably have no clue what it is and are just speculating and are going to jump out when the value starts a rapid decline) and I smell a dump coming, all I'm saying is don't panic if it happens, .0017 isn't even that large of a leap, it has a 24 hr low of .00165, all that would take currently is about 900 Uro when the two remaining large buy orders are gone...

True, but then again its more likely the price will increase then decrease, we have no serious pumpers on board yet. They are having fun with 1 week pumps like MiN, Ruby etc.

They will join with time or not and simply July 9th get's us good news.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:16:27 PM

Take anyone who comes in with a 2 post history claiming to be a trading expert with a grain of salt.

He is not the usual fuder or the "to the moon" guy, he shares pretty normal ideas.

Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

Anyone on this forum from Australia?
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:59:24 PM

Yessir.  Cheesy
Truthful

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:14:49 PM

Yessir.  Cheesy

aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

Either of you know anything about GES or tried to ring them on the number posted on their website?
noucome008

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:43:52 PM

to the moon we will see 300$ dollar next week each coin Cheesy
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:51:51 PM

Yessir.  Cheesy

Either of you know anything about GES or tried to ring them on the number posted on their website?

Currently living in Europe atm, won't be back in Sydney town till august  Sad by then we should know if it's the real deal.
Truthful

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:07:01 AM

Yessir.  Cheesy

Currently living in Europe atm, won't be back in Sydney town till august  Sad by then we should know if it's the real deal.

Have you got any friends in Australia who can find out if it's the real thing, by then it will be too late.
true-asset (OP)

Activity: 252

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:11:33 AM

URO ON BLOCKCYPHER CROWDFUNDING INTITIATIVE

BlockCypher is the most cost effective and scalable infrastructure for building secure lightweight wallets and other apps around a blockchain cryptocurrency. We have tested BlockCypher extensively over the last month (on their BTC port) and have found it to be the most reliable and fastest API for mobile wallets. For Uro, BlockCypher is the ideal solution for delivering secure and high performance wallets for low speed internet connections. BlockCypher allows us to do the following without directly communicating with the Uro blockchain from mobile devices (A slow, bandwidth intensive and battery draining exercise, as any BitcoinJ based android wallet user can attest):

1. Create transactions in the cloud at high speed, then sign them on the device: fast and safe
2. Display latest transactions when the user wants to see them, instead of constantly listening for new transactions: saves battery
3. Fast, cloud powered single shot transaction broadcasts via the cloud: saves bandwidth and time
4. Redundant servers running in datacentres: high availability without latency in waiting to connect to nodes

The cost of setting up Uro on BlockCypher is a once off $6000 while the monthly redundant cloud hosting cost is $200. This is significantly more affordable then APICoin, who charges $1000 per month. The CEO of BlockCypher, Catheryne Nicholson, has agreed to help us in transparently facilitating the crowdfunding by coming on to the forum (or other crowdfunding platform we choose as a community) and posting an official BlockCypher BTC address so that all donations/pledges go directly into funding BlockCypher's Uro port.

As a community, lets brainstorm the best way to quickly crowdfund CypherBlock for Uro so we can get Nuro released as soon as possible. BlockCypher will also usher in a whole new era of app opportunities for anyone that wants to develop for Uro. Post your comments here and on reddit.

Recommended points of discussion:

a. Which platform: here on the forum or elsewhere?
b. Promotion: tips and strategies.

Alternative API discussions are also welcome as long the functionality is on par with or better then BlockCypher.

Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer[/url]
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
Truthful

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:19:38 AM

URO ON BLOCKCYPHER CROWDFUNDING INTITIATIVE

BlockCypher is the most cost effective and scalable infrastructure for building secure lightweight wallets and other apps around a blockchain cryptocurrency. We have tested BlockCypher extensively over the last month (on their BTC port) and have found it to be the most reliable and fastest API for mobile wallets. For Uro, BlockCypher is the ideal solution for delivering secure and high performance wallets for low speed internet connections. BlockCypher allows us to do the following without directly communicating with the Uro blockchain from mobile devices (A slow, bandwidth intensive and battery draining exercise, as any BitcoinJ based android wallet user can attest):

1. Create transactions in the cloud at high speed, then sign them on the device: fast and safe
2. Display latest transactions when the user wants to see them, instead of constantly listening for new transactions: saves battery
3. Fast, cloud powered single shot transaction broadcasts via the cloud: saves bandwidth and time
4. Redundant servers running in datacentres: high availability without latency in waiting to connect to nodes

The cost of setting up Uro on BlockCypher is a once off $6000 while the monthly redundant cloud hosting cost is $200. This is significantly more affordable then APICoin, who charges $1000 per month. The CEO of BlockCypher, Catheryne Nicholson, has agreed to help us in transparently facilitating the crowdfunding by coming on to the forum (or other crowdfunding platform we choose as a community) and posting an official BlockCypher BTC address so that all donations/pledges go directly into funding BlockCypher's Uro port.

As a community, lets brainstorm the best way to quickly crowdfund CypherBlock for Uro so we can get Nuro released as soon as possible. BlockCypher will also usher in a whole new era of app opportunities for anyone that wants to develop for Uro. Post your comments here and on reddit.

Recommended points of discussion:

a. Which platform: here on the forum or elsewhere?
b. Promotion: tips and strategies.

Alternative API discussions are also welcome as long the functionality is on par with or better then BlockCypher.

Are you one of the people who are heading up this Uro or Nuro?Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: