Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 [777] 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
VeryVeriViral

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:02:37 PM

What's up guys? Good morning!

James - you around?

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
@VeriCoin + @VeriumReserve
Online Media/Marketing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:05:47 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 03:17:24 PM by effectsToCause

Please calm
I have been accepted as one of the members of VRC community
This I feel
The enemy of VRC is the enemy of jl777
I have created a high energy beam weapon to vaporize trolls. Truth and logic. These are things that are like the holy water to the vampires. Any troll that is not a sockpuppet that dares to troll in any of my homes is risking total loss of whatever credibility they have and even to be featured on the OP of the SuperNET thread (which should be quite a popular thread) along with a post in my widely followed blog.

They come here to spread fear and doubt with logicless propaganda, they leave with shame and public shunning. So, if everyone here will all just put on ignore the trolls on my ignorelist, then we can be totally immune to their attempts at manipulation. I will be proposing this in all my homes so we can conduct our lives without having to live with garbage all over the place.

So, many are putting in the 10%, this is good, but it seems only 20% have put in the 10%, so there is still more to go. Let us not be greedy, let us all "sacrifice" 10%. I will put 100% of my VRC in. Now we cannot force everybody to put in 10%, but we know that 10% of the total is to the exact amount, so until it is reached this we are having freeloaders.

Now if you are ok with being a freeloader, then just post that here. Then we will not be waiting for your 10%. This is OK, some people they are needing every last penny to survive, so you can explain why you must freeload while the others are contributing and working hard and you just keep all your precious VRC. maybe you are ashamed you are not wanting to admit this, but it is 10% of the VRC, not 90%, you can live without this 10%. Can you live with the shame of being a freeloader. Every day, you are reminded that you are the reason we are not achieving the goal.

Now, if the community cannot do a simple thing like sending 10% to an escrow fund that unarguably will help the currency by a lot more than 10%, then how to expect becoming the fiat spokescurrency for all of SuperNET? I need to be able to show all the other coin communities the strong spirit of UNITY the VRC community has and if it cannot even do what is needed for itself, then this makes it difficult, even impossible for me to have much power to convince other coins.

I expect that the trolls and even others are thinking this jl777 guy is clever, but he is just doing this for the making of more money. So, here is what I do to prove that I am no money motivated monkey.

I, jl777, hereby donate 100% of all the escrowed funds that I might earn from my works with the VRC to the VRC community. These funds are to be used by community voting weighed by their VRC stake to determine approval or rejection of spending proposals. There will be two levels of threshold, simple majority and two-thirds majority, this it depends on what is being voted on. If a debate over what level threshold, then a simple majority vote will decide the threshold to use.

I hope this proves that my goal and intent for the whole asking the impossible amount of money is not for personal gain, but for UNITY within VRC. Now, I might have some uses for some funds, so if ever the VRC community is feeling the sense of gratitude and thankfulness for whatever I am helping to achieve, then I will certainly not object to receiving a bounty from the escrow funds.

James

P.S. I do realize that I just gave away what will become worth more than $1 million USD, but this is less than half of what I have already given away, so it is not as "big" as it seems. I trust the VRC community to treat me properly when the time comes, but first I show the high level of trust to you.

James. It seems to me you are lowering yourself to the Troll level you despise.

Calling someone a "Free Loader" is your take/opinion and not condusive to the Harmony you say you Cherish.

It's understated but it's still name calling.

You'd be given a warning  if I was a Moderator
How can I be namecalling somebody when I am mentioning no names? This is a logical error on your part. I am asking these people who are freeloading to declare this so as to enable the entire community to progress. Until there is all the 10% accounted for, there is no voting by the SuperNET to ratify the VRC role. The 10% it does not all have to go to the VRC fund, it just needs to be accounted for. How can anybody complain about this?

If there is this person who is holding onto all his VRC and while everyone else is chipping in 10% and he probably has more than any 10 normal peoples, well what word will you use for this person? Maybe my english is broken again? What is the right word to describe this person? I care not the word used, but it should reflect the behavior so as to not confuse people.

May I ask how much you have contributed? Sometimes, not always, the harshest critics of something are the ones that dont like what is proposed. I am not calling you a freeloader, just stating generalities.

James

Kevondo is by no means a freeloader. He has put a ton of work into VeriCoin, built VRCRadio and hosts it nearly everyday.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:09:51 PM

Make me rich, bitches.

Pump it up!!!!!

Lets just forget criticism of any deal, and accept that the only possible outcome is greatness!... kumbaya!!!! Our anon dev is going to save the day!

Can someone roll out the moon gifs. We are heading to the cosmos in our new anonymous spaceship!!! woot
I assume you will not be contributing and are a proud freeloader.
So, this is the nature of your character. no sense of pride or community spirit
the words, they are cheap
the actions from you, they are empty
at this point I am giving you some few more chances before the ignore
it is not too late to redeem what little credibility you have
to criticize this deal is to criticize every other person in the VRC community as the deal is the VRC community working to improve VRC. My part in this is mostly to just show the path, with some codings next year.

So declare your freeloader status or just leave or continue and be put on ignore

James

Qoute from James

"I have high ethical standards."

*IRC yesterday from jl777 *

[15:15] <jl777> i think VRC devs can become spokesmen for SuperNET

[15:15] <jl777> I am anon so no public appearance

Ethetical standards definition for those of you who wonder what it means.

Principles that when followed, promote values such as trust, good behavior, fairness, and/or kindness.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/ethical-standards.html#ixzz3CdKzI8Md

jl777 we can trust? (anon)

Good behavior? (anon)

Fairness? (anon)

Kindness? (anon)

Accountability? (none)

reply please. put me to shame!

Answer me this, specifically, before you claim you need to ignore me, and try to get the community to alienate anyone who "criticizes" you automaticlly, the enemy... Seems like you don't want any dissidence, in a coin with integrity such as this one, free speach is allowed, this is part of being open, and public that lends to the credibility here. Being anonymous like you are going to be, provides zero credibility to vericoin. Infact the one thing you claim vericoin has, that you need, is now being muddied by your own undertaking of this coin in your "anon" roll.

I was under the impression you would be a public figure #4, just like dev 1,2,3. Can you tell me, ethically, why you cannot be public?

Where are the ethics in staying "hidden" and having someone else be accountable for your actions?

I am guessing this post will be "over the line" as it asks real questions. Though I really hope its not, if he can answer these respectfully, I will have a new view of this man, however, my guess is just asking for this clarity will upset him, and be cause to ignore me? Smiley okay.
safety for myself and my family

there have been credible threats made against me

if I am "disappeared", this is not a good outcome for me or people who invest in me or the coins I am helping

the last guy who kept making a big deal that he was not anon and I was refused to return 1 million NXT he was given to complete some major projects, but he decided he didnt want to. He was always trying to trick me to reveal my voice or reveal my location, i hope he spent a lot of money to go to where I pretended to be.

So, all the investors would have lost this 1 million NXT. Since he wouldnt do the right thing, I did. I swapped all the investors useless asset that encapsulated this real world known guys work with marketrate equiv JLH. The JLH has more than doubled since then so all the investors came out at least breakeven, most with nice profits.

That is my identity. That is who I am. Somebody you can count on to do the right thing, always.

Now I think you are part of this group that is trying to uncover my identity. you are bribing people with 10 BTC just for any info. since you were careful this time and did not slander you avoid the SHUN. But remember you are on warning, one more troll post and you will be shunned.

James

P.S. This scammer said, "you know who I am, what are you going to do sue me"?

Buy4crypto is skeptical  but not out to get you.

Being anon for this reason is understandable.  I was contemplating this myself for protection of my family. However I decided if there is no discovering to do, then there is not much to search for. This is a personal choice.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

Pretty Fancy-Foot work there James LOL!

is there any limit - how many altcoins can join the supernet ?

James said he is hand picking the ones he wants - or something along those lines.

So far it's NXT, BitCoinDark, BoolBerry and VeriCoin I believe.
exactly
256 Coin Limit

Hey Kevondo, how much are you chipping in to the fund

None.

I've donated over 12% of my holdings to various VRC Community projects and been a vocal supporter.

The fact ij777/James chooses to remain anonymous is a Deal Breaker for me. (Even if I could justify the other points of the deal on principle.)

But it wouldn't matter even if I was fully behind the deal I still wouldn't give anymore VRC.

I've advocated a 10% community wide committment to the VeriFund since the beginning.

In my mind I've given my share of VRC. If my stash was much "Grander" and considering "economies of scale"  it might be I would give a larger percentage amount. But I have what I have so the reality of that will never be known.

But That's Just Me.

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:27:12 PM

I have sent my part and the 500k mark is about to be breached!
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:29:12 PM

Breached and now over, whoohoo  Grin

511,976.6796015 VRC
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:30:02 PM

Make me rich, bitches.

Pump it up!!!!!

Lets just forget criticism of any deal, and accept that the only possible outcome is greatness!... kumbaya!!!! Our anon dev is going to save the day!

Can someone roll out the moon gifs. We are heading to the cosmos in our new anonymous spaceship!!! woot
I assume you will not be contributing and are a proud freeloader.
So, this is the nature of your character. no sense of pride or community spirit
the words, they are cheap
the actions from you, they are empty
at this point I am giving you some few more chances before the ignore
it is not too late to redeem what little credibility you have
to criticize this deal is to criticize every other person in the VRC community as the deal is the VRC community working to improve VRC. My part in this is mostly to just show the path, with some codings next year.

So declare your freeloader status or just leave or continue and be put on ignore

James

Qoute from James

"I have high ethical standards."

*IRC yesterday from jl777 *

[15:15] <jl777> i think VRC devs can become spokesmen for SuperNET

[15:15] <jl777> I am anon so no public appearance

Ethetical standards definition for those of you who wonder what it means.

Principles that when followed, promote values such as trust, good behavior, fairness, and/or kindness.

Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/ethical-standards.html#ixzz3CdKzI8Md

jl777 we can trust? (anon)

Good behavior? (anon)

Fairness? (anon)

Kindness? (anon)

Accountability? (none)

reply please. put me to shame!

Answer me this, specifically, before you claim you need to ignore me, and try to get the community to alienate anyone who "criticizes" you automaticlly, the enemy... Seems like you don't want any dissidence, in a coin with integrity such as this one, free speach is allowed, this is part of being open, and public that lends to the credibility here. Being anonymous like you are going to be, provides zero credibility to vericoin. Infact the one thing you claim vericoin has, that you need, is now being muddied by your own undertaking of this coin in your "anon" roll.

I was under the impression you would be a public figure #4, just like dev 1,2,3. Can you tell me, ethically, why you cannot be public?

Where are the ethics in staying "hidden" and having someone else be accountable for your actions?

I am guessing this post will be "over the line" as it asks real questions. Though I really hope its not, if he can answer these respectfully, I will have a new view of this man, however, my guess is just asking for this clarity will upset him, and be cause to ignore me? Smiley okay.
safety for myself and my family

there have been credible threats made against me

if I am "disappeared", this is not a good outcome for me or people who invest in me or the coins I am helping

the last guy who kept making a big deal that he was not anon and I was refused to return 1 million NXT he was given to complete some major projects, but he decided he didnt want to. He was always trying to trick me to reveal my voice or reveal my location, i hope he spent a lot of money to go to where I pretended to be.

So, all the investors would have lost this 1 million NXT. Since he wouldnt do the right thing, I did. I swapped all the investors useless asset that encapsulated this real world known guys work with marketrate equiv JLH. The JLH has more than doubled since then so all the investors came out at least breakeven, most with nice profits.

That is my identity. That is who I am. Somebody you can count on to do the right thing, always.

Now I think you are part of this group that is trying to uncover my identity. you are bribing people with 10 BTC just for any info. since you were careful this time and did not slander you avoid the SHUN. But remember you are on warning, one more troll post and you will be shunned.

James

P.S. This scammer said, "you know who I am, what are you going to do sue me"?

Buy4crypto is skeptical  but not out to get you.

Being anon for this reason is understandable.  I was contemplating this myself for protection of my family. However I decided if there is no discovering to do not much searching will be done. This is a personal choice.
Well, just because I'm paranoid doesnt mean they are not after me.
Anyway, I say I dont need the money, but people even doubt this so: http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-SQ9J-JCAN-8XVY-5XN7K&c=USD

this shows 87 million NXT which is >$3 mil, I seem to have gained $1 mil over last 2 weeks. Nice surprise
now some will say anybody can just post that link there is no proof you control it.

ma4nd5f5er1kieukm2uf45q3cko55vh2h5gsuha2abgjnpiefa5vgvu9vs5l3qo10u3sofrtoo59pb2 se0umuea3dbujejg5bg4tg895s15gf11cevns1m8t2pmgu2cv40q821v2n8bu1lb7806u930n4us1th 31

That is a NXT token that I just generated from the 87 mil NXT acct, the text I used was
VRC

Anybody running NXT can decode this token to verify that I do indeed control that acct.

OK, so what else. I am doing it for the money. Since making a million USD in a week isnt enough, the theory is I want to work for 6 to 9 months to help 10x VRC and maintain it for years so I make another million USD. Or maybe I am not a money motivated person. I know this is abnormal and just not possible, but then again most would have said to raise 3000 BTC within one week of starting a thread with only text and no fancy anything is impossible.

So, this crypto is shattered and fragmented and this is maybe an accident or maybe not. The SuperNET it makes all the coins that join stronger. Even the ones that are just using it. The SuperNET cant really threaten a coin, because it is not a coin. It is enabling all computers to connect, like the internet connecting websites. SuperNET connects coins. A website isnt threatened by the internet, nowadays we know the websites they need the internet. A lot of you are feeling some powerful "memory" when you are hearing of the SuperNET. It is like it has already existed, but this is strange because it is just being constructed.

It is just a theory of mine that when many people are knowing of the same thing, it creates an echo and this travels, maybe even a bit backward in time. Maybe tachyons are involved to allow the scientific peoples to be open to this possibility. We have many gaps in our knowledge about what is and isnt possible with physics, the human mind, group consciousness. Maybe there is a force that binds us all?

Regardless, maybe it is as simple as the fact that we all know that 592 altcoins all incompatible is quite silly and pointless. We all want to make our own home, our own community and until now, this meant an unplugged coin. So, with the simple idea (I am no genius to know the altcoins must join) to an obvious problem, it seems like it is familiar, the right answer.

There have been dozens of coins that are all wanting to join or understand how to connect to the SuperNET, even some of the top coins, so clearly this is the problem that was waiting for the solution.

This is a group effort, within each coin, with all the coins.

If anybody still has doubts, please think back to before we had the internet to connect the websites together, or look up this time in the history.

James

P.S. OK, that was a trick question, there were no websites before the internet, it was nonsensical to have some html on an unplugged computer. However, there were things like store catalogs that you can browse for the shopping in the big stores. This is where the crypto is now.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
snakesoft33

Activity: 67

I AM HERE TO SEE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

WE DID IT 500K,   NEED TO ACHIVE 1,000,000 AND SHOW THE COMMUNITY IS UNITED..........     3,500 MORE......

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:33:23 PM

Pretty Fancy-Foot work there James LOL!

is there any limit - how many altcoins can join the supernet ?

James said he is hand picking the ones he wants - or something along those lines.

So far it's NXT, BitCoinDark, BoolBerry and VeriCoin I believe.
exactly
256 Coin Limit

Hey Kevondo, how much are you chipping in to the fund

None.

I've donated over 12% of my holdings to various VRC Community projects and been a vocal supporter.

The fact ij777/James chooses to remain anonymous is a Deal Breaker for me. (Even if I could justify the other points of the deal on principle.)

But it wouldn't matter even if I was fully behind the deal I still wouldn't give anymore VRC.

I've advocated a 10% community wide committment to the VeriFund since the beginning.

In my mind I've given my share of VRC. If my stash was much "Grander" and considering "economies of scale"  it might be I would give a larger percentage amount. But I have what I have so the reality of that will never be known.

But That's Just Me.

You have been vouched for by a trusted member, this is all is needed.
I am just in a troll destruction mode today as all the jeolousy from the money I caused to come in (but cant touch) is making a troll infestation.
Since I am new and unaware of your dedication to VRC, I hope to be forgiven for my harshness. I do apologize for any offense

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
snakesoft33

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:35:06 PM

LETS GO TO THE 1,000,000 MILLION ROAD............................  YES IT'S POSIBLE....

Kevondo

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:35:32 PM

"James/ IJ777 is a 'Fraidy Cat!"

Givin' myself a WARNING here!! rofl!

Posted this before I saw James' apology.

This guy is starting to grow on me.

James -You are most gracious
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:39:14 PM

Hey James - So we've crossed the 500k VRC mark in Escrow within 24 hours - which btw - was NOT an easy thing to do.

What's the next step here?

Thanx.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
snakesoft33

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:41:10 PM

Hey James - So we've crossed the 500k VRC mark in Escrow within 24 hours - which btw - was NOT an easy thing to do.

Thanx.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

WAIT AND STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:43:15 PM

Thanx.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

I understand you're enthusiasm but I'm simply looking for a more coherent time line going forward as to what James expects and what he will provide.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
Kevondo

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:46:01 PM

Thanx.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

I understand you're enthusiasm but I'm simply looking for a more coherent time line going forward as to what James expects and what he will provide.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

OR.... How long until the Community has to come up with the ohter 2.1 MILLION VRC
VeryVeriViral

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:52:00 PM

Thanx.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

OR.... How long until the Community has to come up with the ohter 2.1 MILLION VRC

Kevondo - We only have to come up with an additional 800k atm. The other 1.3 mill comes WAY later.

And I actually believe James may be able to give us a little wiggle room with the 800k as… truth is… that's a LOT of VRC to come up with.

I want to hear his side and how he plans on moving forward from here.

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Jay Jay
Online Media/Marketing
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 03:53:55 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:18:04 PM by ScottAllyn

DO NOT SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION FROM AN EXCHANGE!!

I hate large colored text as much as the next guy, but this is important since a number of you are still sending contributions from exchanges.

Exchanges often use completely separate addresses for sending coins. If a refund or payout is issued from the fund to one of those addresses, you will very likely NEVER see those coins. MintPal will thank you, tho.

If you have sent a contribution from your exchange account, you should contact EffectsToCause ASAP to get it sorted out.

Please send contributions from a personal wallet.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
snakesoft33

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

THANKS ALREADY KNOW!!!

doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:05:46 PM

Hi,

I wasnet around here for some time, maybe someone could explain what is going on ?
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

DO NOT SEND YOUR CONTRIBUTION FROM AN EXCHANGE!!

I hate large colored text as much as the next guy, but this is important since a number of you are still sending contributions from exchanges.

Exchanges often use completely separate addresses for sending coins. If a refund or payout is issued from the fund to one of those addresses, you will very likely NEVER see those coins. MintPal will thank you, tho.

If you have send a contribution from your exchange account, you should contact EffectsToCause ASAP to get it sorted out.

Please send contributions from a personal wallet.

^^^^
Pages: « 1 ... 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 [777] 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: