Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:06:36 AM

Fud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:01:57 AM

Sucks that this coin is dead. I am 80% down on my investment and this looks like its going no where fast. Thx btc-e troll box smfh

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:15:22 AM

Sucks that this coin is dead. I am 80% down on my investment and this looks like its going no where fast. Thx btc-e troll box smfh

Be patient. This coin is going places. I know this for a fact. No conjecture. Buy as much as you can at these low prices. You won't be sorry.
The whales are still here and are buying every time Crypt dips. 

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
hexagram

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:45:52 AM

another day, another lesson of patience..  Wink
AltCoinGuy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:21:14 AM

Be patient. This coin is going places. I know this for a fact. No conjecture. Buy as much as you can at these low prices. You won't be sorry.
The whales are still here and are buying every time Crypt dips. 

Patience is the key here, just wait and see what happens people !
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:27:30 AM

Hi, bagholders! I just came in here to say Hi!

Will be back in a few days when it will be at 40k. Salute!

Hi, bagholders. I said that i will come back when the price will be at 40k.

I feel truly sorry for the dumb people that just bought into CRYPT and did not read the essential conversations 80 pages ago or even more. The coin is more than dead, but i can't make a point in here, because denial is strong in the sheep.

Will come to say hi again at 30k. Nothing but love...

Hi once again, cryptobag lovers  Cheesy. I said i will be back when the price will be at 30k. Should we meet again at 20k+ ? hahaha! Things are happening just like i said. Those 12yr old "devs" fucked you pretty good and now Mindfox will slowly retreat from this dead shitclone coin, as he wants to preserve his status/credibility on bitcointalk. Too bad that people are still buying without reading the full thread. They are playing the 6/49 lottery with this, but heh. Anyway...

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Megalodon

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:42:23 AM

Hi once again, cryptobag lovers  Cheesy. I said i will be back when the price will be at 30k. Should we meet again at 20k+ ? hahaha! Things are happening just like i said. Those 12yr old "devs" fucked you pretty good and now Mindfox will slowly retreat from this dead shitclone coin, as he wants to preserve his status/credibility on bitcointalk. Too bad that people are still buying without reading the full thread. They are playing the 6/49 lottery with this, but heh. Anyway...

SALUTE!

-i will be back at 20k -

Mindfox got street cred, he's not like the rest of the 99%  alt coin scam devs who have no credibility and would ditch their coin after the first pump. It's cute that you're acting like you're trying to help people out here, but we're good. We trust Mindfox, so go to a different shitcoin thread and bash the devs because they probably are scammers, but not this one. If you keep fudding here then it's obvious your true intention is to cause fud so your low buy orders would get filled.

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
zkaraca

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:11:54 AM

I am not trolling, I am not kidding. I was, and I still am, dead serious when I said that I have my sell orders at 0.025 for CPT. We'll see if my prediction comes true.
plambe

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:51:07 AM

I am not trolling, I am not kidding. I was, and I still am, dead serious when I said that I have my sell orders at 0.025 for CPT. We'll see if my prediction comes true.

I have mine @ 0.026 since a few days already Smiley
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:41:25 AM

We know he is working on it because he talks with everyone daily on irc and gives updates. In addition, he always finishes his projects. He has a history of always finishing his projects. Simple as that. He doesn't need to send you copies of what he is doing to prove he is working on it. Devs don't send out copies to random people to peruse and evaluate. He is still working on it. Be patient and you'll like what they release.

Are there any (public) archives of cryptcoin channel on IRC?

Yes, try to search on here: http://www.google.com

I've already done that. Google doesn't find any relevant archive. This channel is also not archived on services like www.irclog.org for unknown reasons.

What's the official name of the channel? #cryptcoin or something else?

EDIT: irclog.org service seems dead (it is not updating archives anymore). It seems that other similar services (irseek.com) are also dead. IRC is such great technology.

There is a link on page 1 of this thread. Go to page one and click it. Enter a name and you'll be logged onto the cryptcoin irc channel.

This is probably just IRC client which doesn't show any history. I can't use it to see what MindFox said in the past. And it doesn't work in my case because the server probably blocks lots of IP addresses (all tor exit nodes for example), anyway.

Because there is no archive, publishing "updates" on IRC is not the best idea IMHO. It seems that these "IRC updates" cannot prevent price from falling. The devs (or even better - their sponsors) need to post regular updates on this thread. And updates need to satisfy technically inclined readers. If you say that you have "one issue to solve" is clearly not enough. Project managers hear such excuses all the time from their software engineers which actually didn't do any serious work on the project.

Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:17:05 PM

We know he is working on it because he talks with everyone daily on irc and gives updates. In addition, he always finishes his projects. He has a history of always finishing his projects. Simple as that. He doesn't need to send you copies of what he is doing to prove he is working on it. Devs don't send out copies to random people to peruse and evaluate. He is still working on it. Be patient and you'll like what they release.

I've already done that. Google doesn't find any relevant archive. This channel is also not archived on services like www.irclog.org for unknown reasons.

EDIT: irclog.org service seems dead (it is not updating archives anymore). It seems that other similar services (irseek.com) are also dead. IRC is such great technology.

There is a link on page 1 of this thread. Go to page one and click it. Enter a name and you'll be logged onto the cryptcoin irc channel.

poor kid already said many times that he doesn't  know how to use IRC or how it works.. go figure

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Wasda

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

This is probably just IRC client which doesn't show any history. I can't use it to see what MindFox said in the past. And it doesn't work in my case because the server probably blocks lots of IP addresses (all tor exit nodes for example), anyway.

This may help you: http://www.irc4dummies.com

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:41:51 PM

poor kid already said many times that he doesn't  know how to use IRC or how it works.. go figure

IRC doesn't even have working archive anymore. So it is probably just archaic and dying technology. It is not used in corporate world. It lost lots of users. It can be replaced with more advanced technologies. There are many reasons why many people are not familiar with IRC.

And the best one: anonymous coin uses certain technology for publishing its updates (IRC), but this technology doesn't work with some widely used working solution for anonymization (tor network)?

plambe

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:50:16 PM

IRC doesn't even have working archive anymore. So it is probably just archaic and dying technology. It is not used in corporate world. It lost lots of users. It can be replaced with more advanced technologies. There are many reasons why many people are not familiar with IRC.

And the best one: anonymous coin uses certain technology for publishing its updates (IRC), but this technology doesn't work with some widely used working solution for anonymization (tor network)?

Not every e-mail provider keeps archives and it's an old technology - is e-mail dying? The corporate world doesn't use bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency - is this an argument? What more advanced technologies are you referring to and which one of them is so widely accessible as to be possible to use it with telnet? Many people are not familiar with computers, I say we stop using computers then!

As far as I am aware updates are published in this thread, but only when there is something to announce. For anybody that can't wait for an official announcement, there's IRC. I bet there are ways to join IRC through tor, probably one of the web-based clients will work.
asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

CRYPT.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Smiley

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
pbremen01

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:46:04 PM

Not every e-mail provider keeps archives and it's an old technology - is e-mail dying? The corporate world doesn't use bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency - is this an argument? What more advanced technologies are you referring to and which one of them is so widely accessible as to be possible to use it with telnet? Many people are not familiar with computers, I say we stop using computers then!

As far as I am aware updates are published in this thread, but only when there is something to announce. For anybody that can't wait for an official announcement, there's IRC. I bet there are ways to join IRC through tor, probably one of the web-based clients will work.

I won't go into debate "IRC vs. other products/technologies (email, XMPP, SIP, Lync, GMail/GTalk, Campfire etc.)" because it is pointless.

I'm just trying to say that this lack of any serious communication on this thread is hurting this poor coin. Price is falling, investors are starting to lose confidence, they're even starting to think that this coin is vaporware etc.

Assuming that moosanyc (or koolio) still supports this coin: why can't he just say, for example, that he's donating 20 BTC to the developers for the development of X feature and then post the transaction ID? Somebody found in pastebin chat logs that the pumpers made very nice profits on this coin (moosa talked about 100 BTC if I remember correctly).

This lack of communication may also indicate that the whales/pumpers abandoned this project. Moosa is not posting anything on twitter about cryptcoin. Koolio is not posting anything either. Mods have started banning people on btc-e trollbox for talking about cryptcoin. There are no updates about listing on btc-e.

I still think that this coin must become much more open and transparent. The current "secrecy" is not sending the right message to the investors.

Wasda

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:01:06 PM

I'm just trying to say that this lack of any serious communication on this thread is hurting this poor coin. Price is falling, investors are starting to lose confidence, they're even starting to think that this coin is vaporware etc.

I'm a big investor on this coin and after reading your shitty post my confidence have boosted up the sky.. I have another 20BTC waiting to buy another batch of golden CRYPTs  Grin I'm so happy with the amount of crypt i own  Tongue

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:08:06 PM

I'm a big investor on this coin and after reading your shitty post my confidence have boosted up the sky.. I have another 20BTC waiting to buy another batch of golden CRYPTs  Grin I'm so happy with the amount of crypt i own  Tongue

Excellent!
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:51:47 PM

I got up this morning, got dressed, and tied my shoes and got in the car to go to work.

Then I realized I was wearing shoes with velcro, not shoestrings.

I went to work anyhow.
kewlya

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:57:18 PM

I got up this morning, got dressed, and tied my shoes and got in the car to go to work.

Then I realized I was wearing shoes with velcro, not shoestrings.

I went to work anyhow.

no shower, no teeth brush ?
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: