Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512536 times)
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:06:34 AM

The funniest thing about this dead shitclone is that nobody gives a shit about its technology. Everybody pretends to care, to stimulate the devs, to debate, but in fact they are nothing but sad motherfuckers who bought at 200k and now they live in garbage cans in the favelas, because they lost everything.

If it weren't for the cryptobags, they would've switched many weeks ago to other shitcoins fabricated in order to make profit. So, there are 2 types of people in here. The sad dumb pigs who carry their crypto bags and the ones who are laughing like hyennas at them. Guess which side i am on ? LMFAO

The side where you look like an idiot because you must also have lost a lot of money coming in here so much. I come on and check about once a day and from what I gather you lost a shit load of money so you think that every one else needs to aswell?

@asoom Post of the week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:29:10 AM

The funniest thing about this dead shitclone is that nobody gives a shit about its technology. Everybody pretends to care, to stimulate the devs, to debate, but in fact they are nothing but sad motherfuckers who bought at 200k and now they live in garbage cans in the favelas, because they lost everything.

If it weren't for the cryptobags, they would've switched many weeks ago to other shitcoins fabricated in order to make profit. So, there are 2 types of people in here. The sad dumb pigs who carry their crypto bags and the ones who are laughing like hyennas at them. Guess which side i am on ? LMFAO

The side where you look like an idiot because you must also have lost a lot of money coming in here so much. I come on and check about once a day and from what I gather you lost a shit load of money so you think that every one else needs to aswell?

@asoom Post of the week.

Look, a wild bagholder appeared. He's sucking on his colleague's nutsack. Also, tell that dumb faggot asoom that i never invested in Crypt. I actually helped people from this same account and told them to sell when the coin was at 50k+. I'm a little harsh with my words, but i never once said something that didn't happened.

This is fucking comedy, son. I don't have anything bad to say about people that bought and failed weeks ago. I just love to humiliate dumb sheeps that live in denial. The ones that i kept telling them to sell and they never did. The ones that are flushing their hard worked money or their parents money down the toilet.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
FattyWhale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:33:12 AM

FattyWhalle NEWS!!!

Fellas the time is now... SELL NOW TO REBUY @11/12K...

... and u heard here first!!!

Shattered

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:53:52 AM

@asoom Post of the week.

Look, a wild bagholder appeared. He's sucking on his colleague's nutsack. Also, tell that dumb faggot asoom that i never invested in Crypt. I actually helped people from this same account and told them to sell when the coin was at 50k+. I'm a little harsh with my words, but i never once said something that didn't happened.

This is fucking comedy, son. I don't have anything bad to say about people that bought and failed weeks ago. I just love to humiliate dumb sheeps that live in denial. The ones that i kept telling them to sell and they never did. The ones that are flushing their hard worked money or their parents money down the toilet.

What passion.
What a helping attitude you have.
Have you ever thought about focusing it in other areas?

Maybe you can start helping senior citizens cross the street, or serve at a soup kitchen.
Teach immigrants English skills or knit warm sock for the homeless?

I would hate to see someone of your conviction waste such a burning desire to help the meek.

Can you start a new thread, on whatever journey you choose from my list?
The altcoin community eagerly anticipates your new adventures....

TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:00:34 AM

bravo @ comment above.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:15:18 AM

YourMother....just went over your post history and its literally a mound of shit. It seems like you talk a lot about sucking on dicks, nutsacks and candy, so its very obvious where your mind is. If you think this coin is dead, let it die in peace, you miserable feg.

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
Shattered

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:23:16 AM

@asoom Post of the week.

What passion.
What a helping attitude you have.
Have you ever thought about focusing it in other areas?

Maybe you can start helping senior citizens cross the street, or serve at a soup kitchen.
Teach immigrants English skills or knit warm sock for the homeless?

I would hate to see someone of your conviction waste such a burning desire to help the meek.

Can you start a new thread, on whatever journey you choose from my list?
The altcoin community eagerly anticipates your new adventures....

Actually i'm helping my uncle to learn some basic english skills, because he will go to England to work in a few months. Also, i do it for free. Also, please, let me talk to dumb animals the way i like it. I had so much fun until you came and spoiled it by sucking more dick than this dead shitclone. And this is hard to do.

You don't have to participate in this slaughter, so please, nephew, go in your corner and suck on a candy or something and let me put some sense and manhood in these losers.

@YourMother
sucking weinies was not on the list.
If you insist that is what you have been born to do, then by all means follow your heart.

You might want to post your adventures on a different forum however...
If thats what you choose, you would still have both your hands free...maybe you could still sew leather sandles in a factory.

The brightside in that option, with your mouth constantly full of your favorite man dream, your co workers would NEVER complain about your obnoxious talking or breath.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:24:36 AM

via Imgflip Meme Maker
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:07:12 AM

If anyone finds mindfox, please tell him that i would like to speak with him.

I'll try to get in touch with him on irc over the weekend Pr0m. How would you like to be contacted by him? Email, Skype, PM?

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:12:14 AM

Is KEY anon the same as CRYPT anonymity?

KEY anonymity seems very centralized. Does anybody know who operates KEY mixer nodes? Prometheus?

Why did the whales/pumpers switch from CRYPT to KEY? Is this centralized KEY anonymity superior to upcoming CRYPT anonymity?

Hello Paul, Phil, Patrick, Peter Bremen. What has brought you back to this thread? Is it because it's looking like Crypt is going to rally again in the near future?
Or are you feeling that great concern for the future of anonymity that you've expressed in the past? If so, where have you been for the past couple of weeks?
Did your concern wain when it appeared that Crypt was going nowhere? Now has your concern returned since we are poised to take off?

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:27:22 AM

Hey guys, im pretty new to altcoin and i wonder what is concretely the project under this coin.
It is only about total anonimity of transactions or are there also some others features that devs are looking for ?
I bought few coins 1 week ago (around 5k) thinking this coin can have a great futur but atm i just see a lot of panic. Im looking for a true answer.
Thanks guys.

Hi tkon. Welcome to Cryptcoin! The primary selling point of Cryptcoin is the Peer to Peer anonymous sending solution being coded by Mindfox. He is a highly respected dev and has a history of excellent coding on wallets and multipools. His anon solution is expected to be significantly better than other options presently available. In addition to the anonymous features, the Crypt dev team have been working on "Cryptcoin Commander". A web GUI interface that will allow you to fully utilize your wallet from anywhere on the internet (using another pc or your mobile device). They are talking about adding additional features for Commander such as integration with exchanges that will allow you to trade cryptcoin through the interface. There have been some bumps in the road over the last 5 weeks (issues with people attached to the dev team), but they have worked through them and the coin is still moving forward. If you bought at current prices, you are in a good position to take advantage of the coming rally.

Watch the video for Cryptcoin Commander at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxmX6TEs1I&feature=youtu.be

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:13:12 AM

I think we will see some action on this coin in the next days. Price can double on bittrex with only 1BTC buy. I reinvestet a part of my gains in crypt.

Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:15:45 PM

I think we will see some action on this coin in the next days. Price can double on bittrex with only 1BTC buy. I reinvestet a part of my gains in crypt.

+1000

tkon3

Activity: 824

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:29:05 PM

Hey guys, im pretty new to altcoin and i wonder what is concretely the project under this coin.
It is only about total anonimity of transactions or are there also some others features that devs are looking for ?
I bought few coins 1 week ago (around 5k) thinking this coin can have a great futur but atm i just see a lot of panic. Im looking for a true answer.
Thanks guys.

Hi tkon. Welcome to Cryptcoin! The primary selling point of Cryptcoin is the Peer to Peer anonymous sending solution being coded by Mindfox. He is a highly respected dev and has a history of excellent coding on wallets and multipools. His anon solution is expected to be significantly better than other options presently available. In addition to the anonymous features, the Crypt dev team have been working on "Cryptcoin Commander". A web GUI interface that will allow you to fully utilize your wallet from anywhere on the internet (using another pc or your mobile device). They are talking about adding additional features for Commander such as integration with exchanges that will allow you to trade cryptcoin through the interface. There have been some bumps in the road over the last 5 weeks (issues with people attached to the dev team), but they have worked through them and the coin is still moving forward. If you bought at current prices, you are in a good position to take advantage of the coming rally.

Watch the video for Cryptcoin Commander at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxmX6TEs1I&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for your serious reply. I hope Mindfox will succesfully complete his project and i hope Commander wallet will be stable & reliable. I'm pretty sure this coin has a great future if devs keep the good work .
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:51:59 PM

Is KEY anon the same as CRYPT anonymity?

KEY anonymity seems very centralized. Does anybody know who operates KEY mixer nodes? Prometheus?

Why did the whales/pumpers switch from CRYPT to KEY? Is this centralized KEY anonymity superior to upcoming CRYPT anonymity?

Hello Paul, Phil, Patrick, Peter Bremen. What has brought you back to this thread? Is it because it's looking like Crypt is going to rally again in the near future?
Or are you feeling that great concern for the future of anonymity that you've expressed in the past? If so, where have you been for the past couple of weeks?
Did your concern wain when it appeared that Crypt was going nowhere? Now has your concern returned since we are poised to take off?

Hello knightlife999!

What brought me back? Curiosity about anonymity features. I didn't follow CRYPT thread for quite some time because the devs didn't post anything useful (except this Cryptcoin commander video).

I don't know anything about upcoming Crypt rally. Will MindFox finally show us at least something?

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:23:21 PM

I dont think so you will receive any info, when I asked who is the leader of this coin @ IRC channel, no one knew, lol.
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:13:50 PM

I dont think so you will receive any info, when I asked who is the leader of this coin @ IRC channel, no one knew, lol.

Thats how anonymous this coin is!

But seriously.  It's not hard to find mindfox.  He's usually in #cryptcoin on freenode.   I spoke with him on Thursday.

All you have to do is connect to the IRC channel and double click his name.  He responds eventually.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:39:10 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 06:54:48 PM by DeViL303

MoosaNYC has claimed to be the sole starter of this coin before, he claimed it was his own personal project, and claimed it was not linked to the group in any way. yeah right!!

Edit: Strange, but he had posted in this thread saying exactly that, but it seems his post has been deleted, maybe he is trying to distance himself from this coin, Im sure he had stated this was his own personal project in a post on this thread, and he stated it was not linked to his group and they we not involved.  Huh I know this thread keeps getting shorter as people pull their support.

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:56:26 PM

BOB: We are of an accord. Not going naywhere. Be seein' u Wink

No... That's not how bets work here.. You challenged me to a bet now put the coins up in escrow and let's do this.

I have contacted the hero member dannyH and he will come to this thread to get the escrow going.

I dont trust you at all but I do trust DH.

Unless of course you dont have the measly $100 and cant put it in escrow. Than you're just a chump anyway and this whole bet fiasco will prove it.

Already bored by this banter and your charmless manner
Invite DH to the thread and Ill follow his instructions.
If nobody cries foul I guess he's sound.

No need for reply. Bring in DH.

Goodbye Bob

M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

Net hash 39.55 GH/s  Huh  

KH/s    CRYPT/Day   BTC/Day
464,107     333.509            0.0574

What is wrong with this picture ?    Anyone ?  Why those ppl still mine CRYPT ?
464 KH/s  is @ least 300 KW/h per day .......for 35$  worth coins Huh
Where is my mistake ...pls help  Huh

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: