Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:41:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 [1395] 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Longenecker

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:03:43 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 05:14:46 PM by Longenecker

lol u guys just now getting it?  xc isn't paying off for the devs so they have to bring their technology / focus other places.  

like reviewing other anon coins / chat.  like taking over nhz.  etc, etc.

I feel like this talking point has been run into the ground.

There has been a trend with working with other devs...each coin has a different facet that applies to XC.  Qibucks and the distribution of ad content for Web 3.0, Key for the honing of the OS, NHZ for the asset exchange (XC's future decentralized exchange),

Are you delusional?  

Collaborations with Qibucks, for example, is completely different from the NHZ project.  With NHZ, XC has routed Xander Shepherd (former dev for XC), and Pizpie (Marketing guy) to the NHZ project.  And what do you know, the NHZ project is working to build anon transfers, encrypted messaging, and a decentralized asset exchange.  Look familiar?  It should, because this is in large what XC is attempting to accomplish.

Now, explain to me how dividing the XC team to work on a second coin (which will ONLY divide & dilute investments) will be beneficial to XC?  The coins roadmaps are nearly PARALLEL. But now XC resources are split and working to accomplish the same goals on another coin.  It's fucking stupid.

If money is the reason, fine, I can understand that.  But let's be adults and say that is the reason.  Quit trying to make it seem like this is beneficial for XC, because its not.  It would be MORE beneficial if those resources spent time developing and fine-tuning these features for XC.

Quit being mindless fanboys and use your heads.
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:13:14 PM

your in the wrong coin if this isn't what you want.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:14:51 PM

Based on statements from Dan, I would assume we'll see versions of XChat for Mac and Linux VERY SOON.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8847449#msg8847449

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9047916#msg9047916

Also, the Tor sticks are expected to ship around this week!   Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg9042354#msg9042354
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:15:14 PM

your in the wrong coin if this isn't what you want.

can you name a coin that doesn't? nope cos they all do
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:16:48 PM

lol u guys just now getting it?  xc isn't paying off for the devs so they have to bring their technology / focus other places.  

There has been a trend with working with other devs...each coin has a different facet that applies to XC.  Qibucks and the distribution of ad content for Web 3.0, Key for the honing of the OS, NHZ for the asset exchange (XC's future decentralized exchange),

...  a decentralized asset exchange ... 

Really, must have missed that one or is MemoryShock correct
robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:21:29 PM

i would rank xc as the highest for blind shildom.  Probably litecoin & darkcoin as #2/#3.

really does crack me up what your devs are doing to your investment and it's somehow all a good thing lol

other coins at least don't have their developers pushing other projects that are pretty much in 100% competition and have their shills say it's a good thing lol
sugarboy321

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

i would rank xc as the highest for blind shildom.  Probably litecoin & darkcoin as #2/#3.

really does crack me up what your devs are doing to your investment and it's somehow all a good thing lol

bah, trolls go back under your bridge.
Longenecker

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:25:42 PM

other coins at least don't have their developers pushing other projects that are pretty much in 100% competition and have their shills say it's a good thing lol

To be fair, collaborations and code reviews can be good, within reason (keyword = REASON).  

But things like NHZ project, potential collaborations with utilitycoin (1 week old, anonymous dev, 11 page thread), and code reviews of Ruble (who touts competitor decentralized trustless anon) are absolute foolishness and only hurt XC's image alongside investor confidence.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:31:21 PM

Still a completely pointless point to argue. If it can be applied to every single crypto then why are you even here? complaining about things that canbe applied to every single coin.

They ain't my Dev's they are people who are creating and developing a coin, if i agree with what they are doing and that it will add value then i buy, if i disagree i sell and move on, I don't get emotionally attached like i have been rejected by some girl and am constantly trying to cling onto her by just arguing pointlessly while being rejected further.
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:32:49 PM

they wanna use the nhz exchange for the ito issuing. for those addidtional shares issued besides the ones for the XC holders.  Dan is looking over that thing to work up to standard.
Every coin will have some anon and chat in the future i guess. thats just part of the game and XC is leading that game regarding overall approach.  

Still easier to buy XC now to get free shares ratio 10/1. they totally fuck up to spread this news to people interested in ITOs  though. I don't get the PR anymore but i'm sold on the Technologie and general direction of this project. The underlying platform to all the applications in development is just the best thought out and most comprehensive design.

that beeing said they better bring some UI screenshots asap and the working thing short after. And what the fuck happened to the daily updates?
MKAxe11

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:34:49 PM

mintgox

It may be failure, but at least it's seamless as promised.

Yup.. flawless failure  Tongue

This V2 thing better be great when it's done!!
AND they'd better add an XC/USD market to make up for this big... f**kup.

I regret I didn't withdraw all my coins before they went in maintenance mode.   Angry Angry

After this you would trust them with your bank info?

If they finally finish their stuff and everything works, yes.

For me this doesn't necessarily make them seem less trustworthy, just a 'little' incompetent.
And for us fellow XC backers adding XC/Fiat would certainly raise faith that they do know their business, right?   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

On a different note, don't forget NOT to feed the trolls!

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:38:27 PM

Are you delusional?  

Collaborations with Qibucks, for example, is completely different from the NHZ project.  

I know.  If you had read my post, you would have ascertained that.  As for the rest of the post, which seems to be making an attempt to showcase how the XC team is flocking to a different platform, I contend that working solely on ones own project completely autonomous from other people would tend to lead to less ideas and slower development.  It's a wide range of application that XC is attempting to put together...not just one.  And who works for no money?

Point is, I think collaboration is a good thing and working by alone is not as advantageous as working with others...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Longenecker

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

they wanna use the nhz exchange for the ito issuing. for those addidtional shares issued besides the ones for the XC holders.  Dan is looking over that thing to work up to standard.
Every coin will have some anon and chat in the future i guess. thats just part of the game and XC is leading that game regarding overall approach.  

Still easier to buy XC now to get free shares ratio 10/1. they totally fuck up to spread this news to people interested in ITOs  though. I don't get the PR anymore but i'm sold on the Technologie and general direction of this project. The underlying platform to all the applications in development is just the best thought out and most comprehensive design.

that beeing said they better bring some UI screenshots asap and the working thing short after. And what the fuck happened to the daily updates?

Perhaps synechist has be re-routed to the NHZ project as well under a different alias.  He has not been as active lately and the daily updates stopped around the same time NHZ stuff went public.  Who knows at this point, its all speculation, and that's part of the problem.
Longenecker

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:40:36 PM

Are you delusional?  

Collaborations with Qibucks, for example, is completely different from the NHZ project.  

I know.  If you had read my post, you would have ascertained that.  As for the rest of the post, which seems to be making an attempt to showcase how the XC team is flocking to a different platform, I contend that working solely on ones own project completely autonomous from other people would tend to lead to less ideas and slower development.  It's a wide range of application that XC is attempting to put together...not just one.  And who works for no money?

Point is, I think collaboration is a good thing and working by alone is not as advantageous as working with others...

You again are missing the point.  I agree, collaboration is a good thing and working alone is not as advantageous as working with others.  But again, that is completely different than what XC has done with NHZ.  XC has divided its resources (Xander & Pizpie).  XC has not added "other people" but "divided the people they already had."

Big difference.  Do you understand this?
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:41:16 PM

Decentralized exchange is on the road map...NHZ I believe will have an asset exchange.  Didn't mean to cause confusion; I am merely posting how I interpret the collaborations to be relevant to XC...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hoertest

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:42:37 PM

Perhaps synechist has be re-routed to the NHZ project as well under a different alias.  He has not been as active lately and the daily updates stopped around the same time NHZ stuff went public.  Who knows at this point, its all speculation I guess.  

OHH fuck of with that conspiracy shit you sneeky bitch. that dude is super dedicated and always responsive. the fact that i don't share his PR philosophy doesn't mean i question his integrity towards this project . i don't wanna be interpreted in this direction. just to make this clear
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:43:01 PM

The updated UI will be released shortly after the mobile app is finished.  ETA is about 2 weeks for RC1

Dan

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
Longenecker

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

Perhaps synechist has be re-routed to the NHZ project as well under a different alias.  He has not been as active lately and the daily updates stopped around the same time NHZ stuff went public.  Who knows at this point, its all speculation, and that's part of the problem.

OHH fuck of with that conspiracy shit you sneeky bitch. that dude is super dedicated and always responsive. the fact that i don't share his PR philosophy doesn't mean i question his integrity towards this project . i don't wanna be interpreted in this direction. just to make this clear

I don't question synechists past and even current dedication to XC.  And I am not intending to paint him in a bad light.  I'm just saying what is possible.  They did the same with Xander and Pizpie, why not synechist?  Synechist is brilliant and would be a great asset to any project.  

And the logical conclusion of your response would lead me to understand that you believe we should question the integrity of Xander and Pizpie towards the XC project.  See?  NHZ project has a negative impact on XC.
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:48:04 PM

The mobile app will have XChat in RC1, making it one of the most secure mobile messaging app's available in the marketplace .. :-)

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
hoertest

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

The mobile app will have XChat in RC1, making it one of the most secure mobile messaging app's available in the marketplace .. :-)

so we are talking that slick thing teka is working on for UI right?
Pages: « 1 ... 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 [1395] 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: