Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmoderated XC thread  (Read 57169 times)
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:15:13 AM

X11coin aka XC was made by loljosh. Some of you may know him, some of you may not. Anyway, he's paid to make alt coins(see his thread)

Some coins he has made are: Synccoin, Cinni, Whitecoin, and X11coin.

Those coins have been made by 1 person, loljosh, as the devs themselves(claim to be devs) dont have any understanding of the actual coding, check their history posts as well, they never answer direct questions about anything technical..

I'm sorry for stakeholders/bagholders on those coins, but x11coin is just another coingen coin if you mean, with just advanced features. (coingen is a website that creates alt coins for 0.1 btc, loljosh makes better alt coins for 0.4 btc)

Assuming this guy named "loljosh" was indeed the XC dev, and that of Sync, Cinni, WC, he just admits that to you?
LOL, just LOL. I am Satoshi himself. Screenshot that. I admitted it!
I also have a screenshot of a guy named "asfhlad" claiming he is Satoshi's nephew, do you want that?

The real life identity of the XC was out like decades ago, btw. try something else.

Who is XC dev? atcsecure or loljosh? Are they a team? Apparently atcsecure is paying loljosh for his services:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=249302

The link you posted does not bring up the image you posted?  Nevermind, it came up on expand.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:24:25 AM

This is such a good investment opportunity that I must share it with you all. Just for 0.8 BTC you too can create a multi million dollar currency, such profits!

X11 + PoS + Website + Forum:

Logo
Coin + Source
1 node
Complete website including 1 year Domain + 1 month Hosting + Forum
24/7 support
Price: 0.8 BTC
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:40:40 AM

Check his first posts in this forum, you will find one where he wrote what atc really means:

Asic technology company (atc)

Check google for atc secure, you will find "his" twitter acc and his picture.

Compare the picture with "dan" working at "atc, software corp", linkedin.

Can someone check if atccorp is a real company in coc database? I think he just changed the initial idea for asic technology company (he wrote it about one year ago, while "dan" works at atc corp for 3 year plus following his linkedin). Beside this, atccorp is a woman owned enterprise according to "about us" on their website.

Im quite sure both dan and atccorp are fake and they use adam (who recently went to deepspace) for their clones. It would  be a nice breaktrough if we can prove nor dan nor atccorp are real, and people can start finding the real fraudulent identity (if dan appears to be fake, atcsecure is a hardcore scammer). He made too many faults so it shouldnt be hard to find the real atcsecure...

My advise to big bagholders: make sure you have a copy from his posthistory since you can find a lot of details you can use when you want to trace him. Quite sure he will remove soon.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:06:30 AM

Check his first posts in this forum, you will find one where he wrote what atc really means:

Can someone check if atccorp is a real company in coc database? I think he just changed the initial idea for asic technology company (he wrote it about one year ago, while "dan" works at atc corp for 3 year plus following his linkedin). Beside this, atccorp is a woman owned enterprise according to "about us" on their website.

Im quite sure both dan and atccorp are fake and they use adam (who recently went to deepspace) for their clones. It would  be a nice breaktrough if we can prove nor dan nor atccorp are real, and people can start finding the real fraudulent identity (if dan appears to be fake, atcsecure is a hardcore scammer). He made too many faults so it shouldnt be hard to find the real atcsecure...

My advise to big bagholders: make sure you have a copy from his posthistory since you can find a lot of details you can use when you want to trace him. Quite sure he will remove soon.

I just googled "atc secure" nothing you are talking about showed up.  Can you provide a link to what you are talking about?
Abinito

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:16:46 AM

I just googled "atc secure" nothing you are talking about showed up.  Can you provide a link to what you are talking about?

Atcsecure, google without space.. For the linkedin, check cinnicoin offical twitter.

Edit; https://mobile.twitter.com/atcsecure

If you are bagholder, make sure you capture everything .

candl

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:19:30 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:30:04 AM by candl

So I am pasting this here since a legitimate question such as this cannot be asked in the XC thread and got immediatelly deleted by the moderators.

Here's a recent statement by the XC developer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7027543#msg7027543

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release. I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned. These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market. Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success. This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far. I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen. Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Why was the initial statement about working anonymous transactions and xnodes changed from three weeks time to "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months".

Wasn't the excitement about the coin and big price surge mainly due to the fact that the implementation was supposed to be in an advanced state already and ready to be released in just a few weeks?

Isn't the sudden change of the timeframe admitting to lying to the community and inverstors about the state the coin is?
Abinito

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:22:22 AM

So I am pasting this here since a legitimate question such as this cannot be asked in the XC thread and gets immediatelly deleted by the moderators.

Here's a recent statement by the XC developer.

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release. I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned. These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market. Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success. This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far. I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen. Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Why was the initial statement about working anonymous transactions and xnodes changed from three weeks time to "Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months".

Wasn't the excitement about the coin and big price surge mainly due to the fact that the implementation was supposed to be in an advanced state already and ready to be released in just a few weeks?

Isn't the sudden change of the timeframe admitting to lying to the community and inverstors about the state the coin is?

If you pretent to master something, but you dont, you race against the clock and have to count on others. He finds out now that its nearly impossible to find a programmer mastering the skills. Bluffpoker?

illodin

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:23:51 AM

Maybe implementing decentralized trusted coin mixer wasn't as easy as originally estimated? Schedules and roadmaps change, maybe loljosh is fully booked the next few weeks.
Abinito

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:39:41 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 12:04:09 PM by Abinito

Real atc; http://www.atcassociates.com/locations.asp

Fake atc; http://www.atccorp.net/contact.html

They set up fake linkedin for bot atc and dan. Just call the real atc and you will get the truth.

I cannot believe i am the first one who did this. People who invested in this aer turris, its  now up to you.

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:40:26 AM

So I am pasting this here since a legitimate question such as this cannot be asked in the XC thread and got immediatelly deleted by the moderators.

Here's a recent statement by the XC developer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7027543#msg7027543

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

I can still read it on the original thread nothing deleted, plus the dev just responded. personally.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:24:30 PM

They set up fake linkedin for bot atc and dan. Just call the real atc and you will get the truth.

I cannot believe i am the first one who did this. People who invested in this aer turris, its  now up to you.

Now you guys are REALLY reaching, it's sad. Maybe he has a fake birth certificate too!
SOEHARTO

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

priceee uppppp pleasseee cmon back to 400k  Undecided
lotosminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

BOST will take over XC soon :p

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SqDH9nmCWyP1yUM9J3ZhUiQ9kc8aotqPZL
QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QZBa56NpqpodoZBqhE314m7VxQi7fR4atQ
Abinito

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:30:39 PM

Now you guys are REALLY reaching, it's sad. Maybe he has a fake birth certificate too!

Who do you mean with he? Dan is a myth. The real person behind atc will be revealed sooner than you wish. And he deserves.

humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:57:49 PM

Apart from a simple denial, there hasn't been any explanation as to what what was the payment to loljosh was for. His business is providing coins on spec, and the trust review came exactly one day after the coin launch.

I'm not trying to fud, but some more transparency here would be good to clarify the nature of the transaction that took place and to reassure the market. What was the nature of the dealings with loljosh?

XCode was developed internally, it has been peer reviewed and proven to work.  Good day sir! 

Hope that clears it up. Any other questions about loljosh will be deleted.

lmao, what a huuuuuuge fucking joke. Hope that clears it up, even though we didn't answer the question! Any other questions will be ignored because we can't be honest!

Dev pays loljosh to start his coin, then pushes Fedoracoin code on github.

So. much. popcorn.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
candl

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:03:44 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 03:23:46 PM by candl

Honestly it's already busted. Scam coin in the making.

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26uf4g/dev_update_290514/churhky

You would think that a capable developer, who claims to implement such cutting edge features, as a decentralized anonymous transactions would not need to buy a coin.
A normal developer would fork an existing coin and start from there, at least this gives you ways to familiarize yourself with the codebase on the way along. The XC coin developer doesn't even know how to use Git (or uses it deliberately to hide things), there's no history of his commits, no information where the repository was forked from, etc. It's not surprising since he wants to hide the fact that the coin was bought which is embarassing so he pushes a new repository everytime there's a change. This makes it also difficult to see what changes (or any) been commited at all. So far there's zero code responsible for any anonymous transactions in the codebase. It's been three weeks since he bought the coin, if he was making any progress we would have seen some evidence in the repository.

What's worse is that things like Zerocoin are a year in the making and still not yet ready, these things are extremely difficult, but a guy who bought an entire coin claims to finish things which are competetive in a few weeks time. Such world class developer would not need to buy a coin implementation, why waste precious bitcoins. It's ridiciolous.

All the announcements like the peer reviews and his explainations were extremely vague and disappointing to say the least. Heck, there's no white paper, no outline whatsoever how his implementation is supposed to work. "It works" it's what we keep hearing.

"Anon" is hot these days, so no doubt that his 0.7 BTC investment in buying the coin implementation is going to pay off once he runs with the premine stash. That's the only loglcal conclusion from all this mess. Building hype is easy, delivering is hard. So far we've only seen hype and nothing else.

illodin

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:09:18 PM

Did I understand it correctly, coin code (x11 + pos) was coded by a contractor, and "xcode" is coded by atcsecure?

Hiring a contractor to start your coin is ok in itself I guess, but what happens when you run into problems with the coin code and the contractor is fully booked for a week?
candl

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:17:50 PM

Did I understand it correctly, coin code (x11 + pos) was coded by a contractor, and "xcode" is coded by atcsecure?

Hiring a contractor to start your coin is ok in itself I guess, but what happens when you run into problems with the coin code and the contractor is fully booked for a week?

Do you seriously believe you need a "contractor" (how silly it sounds in this context) so that you can build on top of that your own implementation? It's money that is at stake, you need to control and understand the whole stack, you don't need anyone to do the ground work for you, if you do you are not capable of doing the rest yourself.
After all you want to be the first anonymous coin. With such a bold goal you should be able more than enough experienced to do everything yourself. No need for a "contractor".
Abinito

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:18:26 PM

Than you pretend to be someone else. Come on. Most people think they know who he is, but have still no clue. There is no chance anyone will code what he wants. Hes buying time untill everything vanish in the air. At leas id fraud is something you could use in a case..

When he didnt "gave up" his anonymous  on purpose, it would be way different. I wonder what homelandsecurity will do with this guy if we can find him.

Edit; only one thing that atcsecure can code, his passwords.

sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:49:09 PM

Since no one in the actual XC thread wants to answer...

Is anyone else experiencing slow transfers?  I have one that has been sitting at 1of6 for well over an hour now, wallet is showing the last generated block was 41
mins ago. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: