Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fury/Blizzard tuning and mods  (Read 115219 times)
nst6563 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:52:00 PM

Don't bother with a monitor for the rpi.  Use ssh to connect to the rpi and work that way. 
Simply connect the rpi to the network, and use something like putty to connect to it through ssh using the ip address it gets assigned from your router.
If you don't know how to compile and run the miner software on an rpi, there are a lot of guides out there.  If I have time I can write something up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:30:56 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:30:49 PM by CapnBDL

Don't bother with a monitor for the rpi.  Use ssh to connect to the rpi and work that way.  
Simply connect the rpi to the network, and use something like putty to connect to it through ssh using the ip address it gets assigned from your router.
If you don't know how to compile and run the miner software on an rpi, there are a lot of guides out there.  If I have time I can write something up.

Hey....thanks....if you get the time.....eternal peace out to ya! No, serious, let me know what is needed. But, I am confused. You can connect to a computer monitor /w a rPi via the network? Really? Friggin' eh...that would be cool. Putty? Um..kinda know what a ssh is but it's out of my realm. In an earlier post I said I'm NOT a compiler, programmer, code writer,etc., but can tweak the heck outa someone elses stuff.

Tongue   Grin   Cheesy  

AND, AND, AND....jeez am I lame. Been having all this trouble trying to get CG & BFG running. Such a dunce. Ummm...ya know...I shoulda gave my .conf file a better look. Syntax is sooo important. If ya forget to enter a number and leave a little 0 instead...well, it FREAKs things up. Slap me and call my Mama. Forgot to enter the Zeus clock speed. Instead, I put in the 'ltc-clk" : "340",....and that ain't right. I left Zeus at zero....poor babies were more confused than me. Needless,...

All is right in my world.   Cool

Now, about that monitor situation for my rPi?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:13:27 AM

Hey all....I've been quietly watching all going on here and I have a couple of questions.

How come when I load up my Zeus/Fury miners /w the latest (4.3.5, I think) CGminer, I get only about a third of the end hashrate? By end hashrate I mean 'at the pool end'. Sure, the GUI for it says I'm right on the money. At a 340 clock speed it shows a 1.7Mh. But that sure isn't what the pool rate says, and that's the one that counts. I even back it off (clock) and still the pool hash is soooo much smaller.   Angry
Here's the kicker...if I go back to the old 3.1.1 curse CGMiner....works fine and I get about what I should. So...WTF? Am I missing something in the translation? I'm no pro, but not a newb either. I've tweaked the .conf file, etc., and it ain't right. Has anyone else been seeing this and if so, how the heck did ya fix it? PLEASE.....tell me!   Huh  I need to know. I've lost sleep. I've been up ALL night.

Second question; Has anyone seen a difference in the hashrates between the GenA releases and the latest? I have a GenA Fury and a newer, recent order one and, WOW. What a difference in those. Can anyone tell me WHY? And Yes...before anyone asks...I've ensured that my informal testing has been on a level playing field. Same drivers, software, etc.

Oh..I should say: Win8.1 64, i7, 16G ram, nVidia, yada, yada. Further, I have 'no clue' how to compile or write code. I work with what's out there and tweak the sh$t out of it. No hardware mods, etc. Out of the box stuff only.

Thanks for any and all help, kind people. It is very much appreciated.   Roll Eyes

Arrrgghhh! My hair, my hair!! I'm about to quit and go back to 3.1.1.

Who's cgminer fork are you using?  If you're not using Dmaxl's fork I would suggest trying that (https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer).  I strictly mine using linux based controllers (rpi or PC)...so if you're on Windows I'm not sure what to tell you.  Maybe get an rpi?  It's wicked easy to get things going on the rpi platform.  You can even try rpi mining firmware like Starminer, Minera, Minepeon, etc.  

Dang....I have 2 rPis and never set them up. I don't have a monitor for them. Mine is VGA and I don't have an HDMI adapter. I did order one but it doesn't seem to decode the signal. I think it might have to do /w the nVidia card in this. Not sure. Anybody have any ideas. I know I really should get these running and let my 'puter rest. As for the correct fork...yup, tried it out but my 2 Furies really slowed down (see quote). It didn't work for me /w Windows. Maybe a Pi controller would be better. At this point...I just don't know. I'm sooo confused. Arrhhggg.   Huh

Give Minera a shot.  Works great for my fury and GS Minis

SoreGums

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:40:11 AM

Don't bother with a monitor for the rpi.  Use ssh to connect to the rpi and work that way.  
If you don't know how to compile and run the miner software on an rpi, there are a lot of guides out there.  If I have time I can write something up.

Hey....thanks....if you get the time.....eternal peace out to ya! No, serious, let me know what is needed. But, I am confused. You can connect to a computer monitor /w a rPi via the network? Really? Friggin' eh...that would be cool. Putty? Um..kinda know what a ssh is but it's out of my realm. In an earlier post I said I'm NOT a compiler, programmer, code writer,etc., but can tweak the heck outa someone elses stuff.

Tongue   Grin   Cheesy  

AND, AND, AND....jeez am I lame. Been having all this trouble trying to get CG & BFG running. Such a dunce. Ummm...ya know...I shoulda gave my .conf file a better look. Syntax is sooo important. If ya forget to enter a number and leave a little 0 instead...well, it FREAKs things up. Slap me and call my Mama. Forgot to enter the Zeus clock speed. Instead, I put in the 'ltc-clk" : "340",....and that ain't right. I left Zeus at zero....poor babies were more confused than me. Needless,...

All is right in my world.   Cool

Now, about that monitor situation for my rPi?

I've a rPi sitting here, haven't bothered configuring it yet or even looking up how to configure...

Maybe give this cgminer a whirl?

I'm on Windows 7, works well enough for me.

Compiled this cgminer for windows
https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/commit/4c8ba09c76d27d66ab351873278c5b1d6f3a9af6

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqa08zhb3bb4d3h/cgminer-4.3.5.7z

Seems to work better than the bfgminer I compiled the other day.

Maybe this weekend I'll check if there are updates and roll another one.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:39:04 PM

I didn't see any updates for that version and I've finally got EVERYTHING that's Windows related running. YEAH! Now for the remaining problems.

I seriously need some help with this. I have an rPi unit that I'd like to get setup for my mining rigs. But...I have NO clue. I did get it to show up on my monitor. Found out you can't run the NOOBS image setup and see it unless you have a separate monitor hooked up. It needs an actual working image for the monitor to work over the network/router. I get that. I know how to install a image, but which one? Wheezey, Pidora, etc.? I had Wheezey going but it's not a GUI. Tried the help file....yeah, right.

Now the biggy: Here's my situation, I have;

2 BECubes, 5 RedFury USB sticks, 3 Gridseed 5chip, 2 GawFury (Zeus).

I use different versions of CGMiner for each of these. (the Cubes just run the proxy /w direct router hookup) The rest run off 1, 10 port hub. The RedFurys are all run together on BTCGuild. The Gridseeds are running individually on 2 scrypt pools. The GawFurys are run individually on the same 2 scrypt pools.

That means I have 7 windows open including the Cube proxy, the Fury version of CG, the GridSeed version of CG x 3, and the Zeus version of CG x 2. That equals 6 CG windows + 1 proxy window. I run it that way so I can see what each miner is doing.

Confused yet?   Huh  I am!  So, how do I load that onto an 8GB SD card for an rPi to be the controller? Please help! I don't know code, compiling, Linux, none of that. I can make others software work, provided it's written correctly. I can tweak. I can tweak a config file. So setup is something I'm cool with. But ....

ANYBODY?

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 04:21:00 PM

I seriously need some help with this. I have an rPi unit that I'd like to get setup for my mining rigs. But...I have NO clue. I did get it to show up on my monitor. Found out you can't run the NOOBS image setup and see it unless you have a separate monitor hooked up. It needs an actual working image for the monitor to work over the network/router. I get that. I know how to install a image, but which one? Wheezey, Pidora, etc.? I had Wheezey going but it's not a GUI. Tried the help file....yeah, right.

Now the biggy: Here's my situation, I have;

2 BECubes, 5 RedFury USB sticks, 3 Gridseed 5chip, 2 GawFury (Zeus).

I use different versions of CGMiner for each of these. (the Cubes just run the proxy /w direct router hookup) The rest run off 1, 10 port hub. The RedFurys are all run together on BTCGuild. The Gridseeds are running individually on 2 scrypt pools. The GawFurys are run individually on the same 2 scrypt pools.

That means I have 7 windows open including the Cube proxy, the Fury version of CG, the GridSeed version of CG x 3, and the Zeus version of CG x 2. That equals 6 CG windows + 1 proxy window. I run it that way so I can see what each miner is doing.

Confused yet?   Huh  I am!  So, how do I load that onto an 8GB SD card for an rPi to be the controller? Please help! I don't know code, compiling, Linux, none of that. I can make others software work, provided it's written correctly. I can tweak. I can tweak a config file. So setup is something I'm cool with. But ....

ANYBODY?

NOBODY? Awww...comon. I've been up all night trying to come up with a program image. Linux is a foreign language to me. Does anyone have a working one they'd like to share?

Thanks!

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

I wont quote your message buy recomend to try minera for the SCRYPT miners on RPI not sure how to get Sha256 on it because this issue im having too

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

Forgot to mention use bfgminer script in minera

CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:56:15 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 08:20:30 PM by CapnBDL

I've used BFG before but actually prefer CG. Don't know why but I seem to get better hashs. Even used BFG for sha but still prefer CG. Clueless on the rPi except being able in install an image. Minera...is that a Linux program? Will it allow me to use the rPi as my controller so I can shut down my computer?

Thanks

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:26:25 PM

I have 2 gridseed blades and 5 furys running on this box. Sometimes I can get them all running in one instance of BFGminer 4.7 but more than often not.

Anyone have a tip or 2 on getting it to work?

Occasionally it will detect everything. Usually only detects the Blades.

Bat looks like this:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=950 zus:all --set zus:clock=340 -o stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:7777 -u x -p x --no-submit-stale --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us-west.multipool.us:7777 -u x -p x --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3333 -u x -p x

Thanks for any suggestions.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:13:49 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 10:05:45 PM by CapnBDL

I have 2 gridseed blades and 5 furys running on this box. Sometimes I can get them all running in one instance of BFGminer 4.7 but more than often not.

Bat looks like this:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -S gridseed:all --set-device gridseed:clock=950 zus:all --set zus:clock=340 -o stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:7777 -u x -p x --no-submit-stale --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us-west.multipool.us:7777 -u x -p x --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3333 -u x -p x

Such a long .bat. Why not run a .conf? But.....

I can tell you that they are real finicky about your USB hub & USB in general. Also, are you in Win? If so, go to device manager and make sure you don't have any grey devices in the 2 USB portions. Check COMs as well. (check the 'show hidden' in pulldown). It messes /w your settings as well. Also, I've found that they like to be plugged in 1 at a time and be installed before you start mining, even if you are using hotplug. I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

I run my Zeus at a 346 clock. They stay within my limits of under 7% errors (ah, maybe Cool over time. How's the error rate /w the GridSeeds at 950? You might want to give 975 a try but I've got one that won't run above 925. Hope I helped a little. Know anybody with some rPi experience?

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:49:23 PM

Bat looks like this:

Such a long .bat. Why not run a .conf? But.....

I can tell you that they are real finicky about your USB hub & USB in general. Also, are you in Win? If so, go to device manager and make sure you don't have any grey devices in the 2 USB portions. Check COMs as well. (check the 'show hidden' in pulldown). It messes /w your settings as well. Also, I've found that they like to be plugged in 1 at a time and be installed before you start mining, even if you are using hotplug. I guess it's just the nature of the beast.

I run my Zeus at a 346 clock. They stay within my limits of under 7% errors (ah, maybe Cool over time. How's the error rate /w the GridSeeds at 950? You might want to give 975 a try but I've got one that won't run above 925. Hope I helped a little. Know anybody with some rPi experience?

Error rates are less than 2% at 950 for me. Might try higher sometime.

Running in Win7.

No rPi experience.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 01:31:16 AM

Supposedly you can go to 1000 on the GS. Mine just freaked out and sat there. 1 is at 975 and 2 at 950. They run fine. Your true error rate is probably higher. The no-submit-stale command fools your actual output info. I have 2 Zeus going at 346. Getting good hashs. Anything higher and they freak too. You're pretty much maxed. Like I said tho, check your device mgr. It will help. Happy mining.

Thanks

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:49:06 PM

Supposedly you can go to 1000 on the GS. Mine just freaked out and sat there. 1 is at 975 and 2 at 950. They run fine. Your true error rate is probably higher. The no-submit-stale command fools your actual output info. I have 2 Zeus going at 346. Getting good hashs. Anything higher and they freak too. You're pretty much maxed. Like I said tho, check your device mgr. It will help. Happy mining.

Thanks

Yeah I discovered the same things pretty much. But for Zeus I'm using 342 and for GS 972 seems to be good. But every chip/device is different so you guys might want to go lower/higher to find the sweet spot.
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:11:59 PM

anyone want to buy some more blizzards in the eu? i have 5 to get rid of.

space for rent, shilling for sats
lunloon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:33:41 AM

Fury owners,

If there is no light when you plug in the USB cable, it is dead. Or is there something that can be done?

I got a pair, working nicely over the weekend, runs quite cool, the one of them ceased to be detected. no light when connected to USB. checked cables, cables worked with the one that still has light when connected.

Any remedy?
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:39:09 AM

Fury owners,

If there is no light when you plug in the USB cable, it is dead. Or is there something that can be done?

I got a pair, working nicely over the weekend, runs quite cool, the one of them ceased to be detected. no light when connected to USB. checked cables, cables worked with the one that still has light when connected.

Any remedy?

Power...Check it... Grin

ZiG
lunloon

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:57:46 AM

Fan is running when I plug it in.

I have a set still working, so swapped the cables and the power brick, the working one still works. The not working one is still not detectable and no light when connected to usb.
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:26:48 AM

anyone want to buy some more blizzards in the eu? i have 5 to get rid of.

You are not the only one. Prices are falling fast and furious the last week. Better sell them while they are still worth little over 10 bucks  Grin
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

Fan is running when I plug it in.

I have a set still working, so swapped the cables and the power brick, the working one still works. The not working one is still not detectable and no light when connected to usb.

After a month of smooth mining, I had one of four the light wasn't on.
Unplugged it and plugged back in, light came on.

Found, by checking device mananger,  that windows assigned it usb port 7 instead of 5, which was the port to scan in my bat file.
at first, I changed the bat file, then during one of maintenance sessions I
Shutdown. rebooted and the usb port went back to 5.

Anyway its worth checking that all your config is as original.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: