Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding  (Read 538826 times)
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

I'm trying to set up a web wallet using RPC. Has anyone done this before? I did it for another coin, but it's not immediately working for START. Is the config file below correct (subject to user/pass change) and does it go in this directory?: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\StartCOIN-v2

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9347
port=9247
gen=0
server=1
addnode=

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:20:41 AM

This one looks very interesting.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
johnp

Activity: 575

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:52:53 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 06:10:14 PM by johnp

Why most of these crowdfunding projects aren't offering anything in return? like some kind of share on their website/company or whatever.  I see startpeeps is offering to place your ad on their website..am I right? but other projects are just looking for free money while offering nothing GOOD in return. I have yet to see a mind blowing project on that website (excluding startpeeps)..most are just meh and already exist.

Here are things they should offer to investors: Shares, Advertising, Free handjob for lifetime? (could work)  

Yeah i agree there must be some compensation, but i think as the platform grows and there are more projects, the bad one's won't receive funding anyways. I think they can still add some quaity guidelines later on so for now i think it's ok.

About your question, well the main incentive now on Startpeeps is that there are no limitations, you can follow as much people as you want, build a big network as we get more members the next month and get more free Startcoin every single day when we officially launch. Smiley

As for an extra incentive, i just added one, check it out here -> https://www.startjoin.com/updates/project/Startpeeps

That's just one of many we have planned the next week for people that support us, and as you can see it's going pretty well so thanks! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

So how will you work the percentage out if i pledge say $100 that is 10% of your target will i receive 10% of 80% in revenue

Hi John,

Well for now everybody that pledges will get 100% of the ad revenue from their content.

But as you mention, the next incentive will be based around the amount pledged. We'll integrate an affiliate system (when we launch) and people that we refer ourselves will be added as your affiliate, so you can get a share from their revenue too. Smiley

I will update about this the coming week.

Cheers,
Jens

Check out https://startpeeps.com/story/226

*Image Removed*
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 08:00:45 PM

Why most of these crowdfunding projects aren't offering anything in return? like some kind of share on their website/company or whatever.  I see startpeeps is offering to place your ad on their website..am I right? but other projects are just looking for free money while offering nothing GOOD in return. I have yet to see a mind blowing project on that website (excluding startpeeps)..most are just meh and already exist.

Here are things they should offer to investors: Shares, Advertising, Free handjob for lifetime? (could work)  

Yeah i agree there must be some compensation, but i think as the platform grows and there are more projects, the bad one's won't receive funding anyways. I think they can still add some quaity guidelines later on so for now i think it's ok.

About your question, well the main incentive now on Startpeeps is that there are no limitations, you can follow as much people as you want, build a big network as we get more members the next month and get more free Startcoin every single day when we officially launch. Smiley

As for an extra incentive, i just added one, check it out here -> https://www.startjoin.com/updates/project/Startpeeps

That's just one of many we have planned the next week for people that support us, and as you can see it's going pretty well so thanks! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

So how will you work the percentage out if i pledge say $100 that is 10% of your target will i receive 10% of 80% in revenue

Hi John,

Well for now everybody that pledges will get 100% of the ad revenue from their content.

But as you mention, the next incentive will be based around the amount pledged. We'll integrate an affiliate system (when we launch) and people that we refer ourselves will be added as your affiliate, so you can get a share from their revenue too. Smiley

I will update about this the coming week.

Cheers,
Jens

Check out https://startpeeps.com/story/226

Thanks John! Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:27:05 PM

still waiting 4k Cheesy
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:35:13 AM

still waiting 4k Cheesy

never and never , you just waste your time , if you interested when the value just 4k , please back to school and learn som kids story
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:19:49 AM

still waiting 4k Cheesy

never and never , you just waste your time , if you interested when the value just 4k , please back to school and learn som kids story

i know you are afraid of it but it ll come true Smiley noone can prevent it. all market just belong to one person.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:19:08 AM

Hi all,

I'm doing some t-shirts for StartCoin ( opening up a crypto only t-shirt store ) and you'll be able to pay in StartCoin for them. I'm wondering where are there StartCoin  digital assets?

If you have some personal designs pm me , or post here I suppose. I can create a t-shirts around them. Thanks!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:56:32 AM

not much buy support for START  Cry. Looks like it'll hit 20k today.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:14:06 AM

not much buy support for START  Cry. Looks like it'll hit 20k today.

yehh , good troll
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:24:38 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 09:37:43 AM by unusualfacts30

not much buy support for START  Cry. Looks like it'll hit 20k today.

yehh , good troll

I'm not pulling it out of my ass. I believe in this project..but that doesn't mean I'll just yell "moon moon mooon" when I"m not seeing much buy support that also doesn't mean I"m saying that it won't go back to 100k..it'll just take its time. Usually Sunday night (US EDT) is a good time to buy...it'll dip more unless some news get delivered.

16 BTC buy orders VS 1983 BTC sell orders

I'm reporting what I'm seeing...obviously that shouldn't be surprise to anyone since they're paying dividends to people and those people are going to sell their dividends for profit...doesn't take einstein to figure it out. lol

that's what market is...price goes up people sell..price go down people buy. Just because someone is saying price will dip by looking at the market doesn't necessarily make them a troll.

There are 51 more days till mining backed securities get funded. You'll start seeing big price increase closer to that time...till then don't be a fool..enjoy the dip and increase your START supply with every dip rather than calling people troll...

cause guess what? if you bought at 50k and still holding your coins I got some bad nuwz. You should've sold them long time ago and you would've doubled your supply if you waited for dip...that doesn't mean you still don't have time. almost 2 more months..sell your coins now and buy them as it dips...rinse and repeat. Who knows you might end up with 100,000 START when price pumps to 100k if you do it right and don't just wait for it to reach 100k..cause it ain'g gonna happen overnight.

enjoy the knowledge I've given you.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:25:28 AM

I dont get it, Karl Gray said his putting his money where his mouth is with this fun....

Where are the buy orders? even if they are small buy orders we should be seeing some action since he said it was a $20 million fund?

These guys already buy in early and trying top suck people in? I cant work it out.

$20 million dollar fund should make this coin erupt, instead we going down?

Dont get me wrong guys I am all for startcoin and positive about it but I am just so tired of investing in coins that promise the world and then just get dumped.

I believe max said some funds were going to be used to get devs on board.....well they should put up a fund just for devs to support startcoin and work full time on new apps/ideas to keep startcoin growing. I would be the first to donate to that.

Anyone know whats going on with Karl Grays fund?
johnp

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:34:21 AM

I dont get it, Karl Gray said his putting his money where his mouth is with this fun....

Where are the buy orders? even if they are small buy orders we should be seeing some action since he said it was a $20 million fund?

These guys already buy in early and trying top suck people in? I cant work it out.

Dont get me wrong guys I am all for startcoin and positive about it but I am just so tired of investing in coins that promise the world and then just get dumped.

I believe max said some funds were going to be used to get devs on board.....well they should put up a fund just for devs to support startcoin and work full time on new apps/ideas to keep startcoin growing. I would be the first to donate to that.

https://twitter.com/JohnStartcoin/status/623547284349976580

*Image Removed*
snakey
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:39:08 AM

Thanks John, he says using startcoin to finance but how? You would have to sell startcoin to buy bitcoin to invest in these companies?

Why cant he show how much has been raised and where there funds are going if there is any?

Also as mentioned above would this just create massive sell orders?
johnp

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:45:20 AM

Thanks John, he says using startcoin to finance but how? You would have to sell startcoin to buy bitcoin to invest in these companies?

Why cant he show how much has been raised and where there funds are going if there is any?

No idea mate we will just have to wait they said something was going to happen this week

*Image Removed*
snakey
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:08:34 PM

No idea mate we will just have to wait they said something was going to happen this week

Fair enough mate, will give them another week  Wink
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:21:40 PM

Yeah you should make a profile at https://startpeeps.com you can create a page for your business and might even make some sales.  Smiley

Just think about, people will get free Startcoin on our platform which they can use to buy the hosting service so it's basically free for them then. Here you'll find more info how the concept will work: https://www.startjoin.com/Startpeeps

Cheers,
Jens

Thanks. We've created a profile for our admins at : https://startpeeps.com/@CryptoCloudHostingAdmin and our company page https://startpeeps.com/@CryptoCloudHosting

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:58:14 PM

Yeah, there just seems to be too much sell pressure in this market. Miners, startjoin projects, free startcoin from the premine... it all adds up. I think the real market cap is growing, but not fast enough to keep up with all the coins entering the market every day. I still think START is the most legit altcoin out there, but I'm going to try to get it for a bit cheaper before the block halving.
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 04:03:52 PM

Yeah you should make a profile at https://startpeeps.com you can create a page for your business and might even make some sales.  Smiley

Just think about, people will get free Startcoin on our platform which they can use to buy the hosting service so it's basically free for them then. Here you'll find more info how the concept will work: https://www.startjoin.com/Startpeeps

Cheers,
Jens

Thanks. We've created a profile for our admins at : https://startpeeps.com/@CryptoCloudHostingAdmin and our company page https://startpeeps.com/@CryptoCloudHosting

Cool!

I'll give you a special advertising spot when we launch, many marketers will want to get free hosting from the free Startcoin we give away, you'll do alright Smiley

People don't worry about days, weeks or even months, this will be huge, and WE (the community) will do it Wink https://startpeeps.com/story/267

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
snakey
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:17:34 PM

what happened to this? - https://www.startjoin.com/trewsagents

Thought we raised funds for the second one, nothing happened?

Where is all this startcoin going? sure aint going towards the coin, if it was we would be going up in value...

We should all start asking some questions, millions of dollars is being raised on startjoin and bnktothefuture but startcoin is still doing nothing....

They should be giving back to the coin...

Not being negative, just want to know whats going on..
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: