Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 04:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:34:40 AM

Dear Nem, please save crypto from darkness

Cryptos will fly.
Also, we will see Btc back, soon.
May even 1000$ or more again, that's what I'm thinking.

Had a good chuckle at the 1000$ comment. Thanks!

bitcoin's just another random pump-and-dump traders' altcoin for now - more likely to fall to the pre-bubble $130's than rise to $1000.

Happening right now, pumped on coinbase rumours, dumped on useless news. Same pattern again and again until 0. It's just not working as a currency, it's turning into a big joke. A joke that is wasting a lot of electricity and only benefits the big whales. Financial freedom my ass. Unregulated markets = Sharks paradise.

BitZCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:39:06 AM

Let's wait and and drink some tea Smiley

Here it is: TakePart!
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:01:39 PM

Many people think though that Bitcoin itself may not have a future, but the blockchain technology will - so there's no reason why innovative, groundbreaking projects like NEM can't get some serious momentum.

That's the thing. How do we know that NEM is "groundbreaking" when it doesn't really even exist yet? I am more interested in the PON model of mining at this point: PROOF OF NEM

Can we get some of that around here? February what? Please make the date firm. No more squirming around. If something isn't quite 100%, screw it, release it anyway. That's what Counterparty and NXT did and they've done just fine since.

So please stop all the talk about how great NEM is until it actually exists.

Last i checked, it does exist - in alpha, then in beta. Progress is being made. The proof is in the beta. and PoI is pretty groundbreaking, seeing as no other crypto uses it.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:54:36 PM

Where I can downloaded the last version of nem client?!!
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:03:34 PM

Where I can downloaded the last version of nem client?!!

https://forum.nemcoin.com/beta-launch-discussion/nem-beta-0-4-48

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 05:58:30 PM

Any updates about Multisig?

Devs are working on it but ran into some performance problems. No ETA on next beta-release.

Actually we've overcome most of them I think, but there are still few more things to fix (regarding multisig itself and nem on it's own).

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
DontPanic_42

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 07:55:30 PM

How do I register a NEM stake?

I am not quite sure what you mean by "register".

If you already have a NEMstake and you want to redeem it, follow the Redemption Guide.

If you have no NEMstake yet, you will have to buy some at the NXT-Asset-Exchange and than redeem it. How to buy NEM guide.

You can find these informations on the first page of this thread.

BetaNEM: TDHJCC-EDXVEM-CLENVM-RHCGPG-I2PG2P-3MJWDX-ZMHN
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 08:10:50 PM

Devs are working on it but ran into some performance problems. No ETA on next beta-release.

Actually we've overcome most of them I think, but there are still few more things to fix (regarding multisig itself and nem on it's own).

My guess is: No launch in February either, nor in March

Tired of this ever lasting waiting.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
sjarkara

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:17:45 PM

left Telegram group. Nothing but nonsense. When I woke up its 545 messages of bullshit. @Makoto1337, please leave your messages on BTT. Then no one will miss any good or important news. There are way more people interested (2000+) then those 47 on Telegram. They need more concrete news now and then to stay interested. Keep in mind that we need them, in a few weeks I hope.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 09:00:43 PM

left Telegram group. Nothing but nonsense. When I woke up its 545 messages of bullshit. @Makoto1337, please leave your messages on BTT. Then no one will miss any good or important news. There are way more people interested (2000+) then those 47 on Telegram. They need more concrete news now and then to stay interested. Keep in mind that we need them, in a few weeks I hope.

Co-sign, after xtester annoucements hype has disapparead, NXT AE volume dried down and no launch in sight. That's is not a FUD, but people are really tired of waiting and constant drawbacks.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:51:09 PM

Cryptos will fly.

bitcoin's just another random pump-and-dump traders' altcoin for now - more likely to fall to the pre-bubble $130's than rise to $1000.

Happening right now, pumped on coinbase rumours, dumped on useless news. Same pattern again and again until 0. It's just not working as a currency, it's turning into a big joke. A joke that is wasting a lot of electricity and only benefits the big whales. Financial freedom my ass. Unregulated markets = Sharks paradise.

As BTC mining is not profitable under $300 for the majority of miners, the real value of BTC would stick with the network difficulty for a while. I don't think that it will ever fall under 200$ again. CoinBase exchange is needed as a major trusted exchange to cover the barrier that mt.gox has left behind after shutting down. In reality BTC price will most defiantly adjust back to at least 600$ within the coming few weeks.
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 10:12:36 PM

Co-sign, after xtester annoucements hype has disapparead, NXT AE volume dried down and no launch in sight. That's is not a FUD, but people are really tired of waiting and constant drawbacks.

Mine was not announcement hype. There were 2 announcements made. The 3rd announcement was supposed to be about a great deal we had prepared for NEM but the partner turned out to be unreliable and kept being unreachable so this is why the 3rd announcement was cancelled.

nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:03:57 AM

Thats a bit unfair. 20 trello boards filling up does not come from nonsense.

Everybody is chatting and having fun as well as coming up with ideas.

Maybe you tuned in at the wrong times. I cant remember you saying much actually.

Anyway, sorry you feel like that because its not the feeling I get from all the others.

Just not your cup of tea I guess.....

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
gd_kuaile

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 12:50:29 AM

May be next year Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:09:34 AM

I'm writing NEM off as a LOSS. Proof Of Nothing. Thanks for wasting all our time gents.

Cya

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:13:12 AM

Cryptos will fly.

It's the wild, wild west  Wink

Regulation is needed, but not from a central authority/gov. Regulation can come in the form of a Decentralized Autonomous Organization. The NEM community fund (https://forum.nemcoin.com/ideas/nem-community-fund-(aka-nemtopia)/)  is an example of one use of a DAO, but we are working on other uses as well  Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:13:40 AM

Let's wait and and drink some tea Smiley

Good call. I'm drinking some tea right now, in fact  Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 02:16:09 AM

Many people think though that Bitcoin itself may not have a future, but the blockchain technology will - so there's no reason why innovative, groundbreaking projects like NEM can't get some serious momentum.

That's the thing. How do we know that NEM is "groundbreaking" when it doesn't really even exist yet? I am more interested in the PON model of mining at this point: PROOF OF NEM

Can we get some of that around here? February what? Please make the date firm. No more squirming around. If something isn't quite 100%, screw it, release it anyway. That's what Counterparty and NXT did and they've done just fine since.

So please stop all the talk about how great NEM is until it actually exists.

+1

NEM is a movement and exists here and now, with you.
You don't need to wait until the currency is pump and dumpable on exchanges to build our movement.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:14:57 AM

It seems like everyday NXT is getting more and more accepted amongst the wider crypto community and is starting to open the door to in people's minds that something other than PoW is acceptable.

I'm happy about this because I think once the door has been cracked now there is a chance to open it wide. I feel like NEM has a lot of good things going for it and think all this patient waiting will be worth it.

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 03:19:55 AM

Can You still buy the nem gold and silver coins?

Yes! Please see http://altnemo.com/  Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 [571] 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: