Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 06:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984280 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
0nlyBTC

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:29:32 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 04:43:01 AM by 0nlyBTC

Yep once the second redemption period gets on we will see supply drown the market, we will see 60 sats, then when people realize NEM is nothing different from NXT and you can;t do anything with it, 40-50 sats where it will stay indefinitely until something amazing happens, or it gets delisted and we are all bagholders. I am leaning towards the latter with the way things have gone so far.

Right now NEM is a novelty and with the current state of digital currencies, NEM is just another "Altcoin." If NEM is going to succeed, we need to be useful and a healthy circulation of XEM. A marketplace type application would be a great place to start.  
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:32:43 AM

To stop this derailing:

https://github.com/kac-/tmp/blob/master/nxt-decompile/Nxt.java (published on 23 Dec 2013)

Now let's stop mentioning "Nxt", use "Coin-that-cant-be-named" instead.

I remember that!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:34:53 AM

Ok so I went ahead and redeemed the token I got in a PM, downloaded latest version and it said it synced up but I still have 0 nem in my address and the message "(might be inaccurate, NIS not synchronized yet)"

Did I mess up somehow?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:47:22 AM

That post earns you a special spot on my ignorelist.

ah ok so the guy has written 15(!) very polite posts, been lead around the barn by the nose, and for documening this you decide to be offended?

so he even apologizes and explains that he is desparate for being ignored, and all you can come up with is some more arrogance?

This looks mighty haughty to me.

Sorry for the late reply.

I've also answered him on PM many times. The first payout will be on 4/19 at the earliest, so he should just wait until he gets a firm answer, like I said in multiple PMs already.

I've been busy setting up extended redemption and contacting all the applicable people. I think most or all of the current sock appeals will be processed in time for the first payout, which will probably be around 4/19. Funds are all in multisig, so we need to schedule payouts.

Transactions fees are deducted from the stakes, of course, for late receivers and socks. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this should be taken care of for the most part within the next 1-2 weeks.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:47:39 AM

Seems to be doing good to me - if NEM is only on one exchange and yet it is clearly beating NXT in real volume.  I don't count the NXT volume from the asset exchange / multigateway as that all whales doing phantom trades like trading into their own buy / sell walls.  Looks like when NEM gets on other exchanges the volume is going to shoot up.

Besides outside of the top 4 (not counting temporary pumps) - almost no alternate has real volume.  Even BTS is at $40K now, which isn't that much bigger than NEM's, and it's also kind of dangerous too.  IIRC - Larimer was telling about how the delegates were making like $2500 a month - well there's 101 of them so that's $8000 a day they can be dumping down with (in addition to any bagholders / dolphins / whales that could, decide one day, to dump their stash).

Yup, truth be told if this were any other newly released crypto, odds are it would be doing substantially worse - this is because the entire crypto world is in a massive slump. The hype has passed and only a select minority are really doing the heavy trading.

NEM needs to break new ground in terms of marketing if it wants to turn some heads. Else some other coin is inevitably going to do it.

NEM's already had a great start, may as well run with that momentum to greater heights.

Most recent coins (crypti, node, qora, supernet, bitcoindark, etc) started at high volume, and once everyone bought some, the volume drooped below $1000  and in some cases below $100.  This launch isn't anything special.  It's been same for node, supernet, qora, crypti bitcoindark and et all. Nxt has been around for more than an year and it's still consistent.

I expect Nem's volume to drop significantly in a month or two

Why do you think it will be different this time than other two dozens coins where volume drops after initial hype?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:47:54 AM

Ok so I went ahead and redeemed the token I got in a PM, downloaded latest version and it said it synced up but I still have 0 nem in my address and the message "(might be inaccurate, NIS not synchronized yet)"

Did I mess up somehow?

Payouts are not automatic. All funds are in multisig, so you will get your stake in the first batch that is sent out.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:54:47 AM

I can understand your Position, but you have still your share in Hands and having no worries. Guess you had not got your share? you're also so easy? I do not believe, and 99% of People neither.

I don't wrote to Makoto not 1-2-3 days before Launch, no 11 days before Launch to be sure to get my share. all I want is the right to get my share, the same right as have you and all the other People. already therefore your replies sound arrogant

think about it

I processed the "easy" appeals before launch, to get as many done as possible.

At any rate, you will be in the first batch, if you pass the appeals process, so just wait.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:57:05 AM

how do you measure reading activity ? Smiley

Actually, most socks didn't login to BTT for 140+ days at the time of analysis, whereas picsou logged in 1 day before the analysis. Only 17 posts, though, and registered 10 days after NEM started. However, his account definitely stands out from the other socks.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 05:58:28 AM

Did I mess up somehow?

Payouts are not automatic. All funds are in multisig, so you will get your stake in the first batch that is sent out.

Thanks, thought I messed up the linking of an old account lol

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:58:32 AM

We need the global commodity and raw exchange at which the goods limited in the nature would be on sale for XEM. There real oil with real delivery, the real market of seeds without GMO has to be on sale, real sugar, real salt, real water, and all that belongs to food and to the values limited in the nature. For fiat candy wrappers of XEM it is better not to trade. Let's build the real market of the goods limited in the world for XEM to build.

We do have an idea that can enable this!

With geolocation sellers worldwide. Buyer to find sellers of goods to their place of residence to close. So will the econemy grow faster NEM. On the world map will be visible to all countries sellers of various goods for XEM in real time.

Actually, we want to have a map of merchants who accept XEM on our homepage. However, no one has written me saying they accept XEM at their store yet Sad

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 06:03:57 AM

Cryptsy is the largest altcoin exchange.
If we want nem to be spread widely and grow big, enlisting nem on cryptsy is indispensible.
Besides ordinary vote, we can also do 'paid vote' there with Cryptsy Point.
(1 cryptsy Point = 5 votes)
If you have traded there, you have cryptsy point.
It is useless, please spend it for vote. Cheesy
(Of course, I spent all my 84 cryptsy Point just ago.)

I agree use your cryptsy points to vote up NEM ...

I used all mine too Smiley

Go, go, go: http://blog.nem.io/nem-community-challenge/

I would prefer this payment processor:

https://www.coinpayments.net/

Then merchants could decide to accept NEM as payment.
Please feel free to contact them and ask for integration Smiley

We have already been in contact with them, but Coingateway seemed a better option. We are trying to find another solution for allowing merchants to accept NEM.

Please hurry and keep me in the loop. I am the owner of www.eyeboot.com, online electronics sales site and we would be happy to accept NEM ASAP.

Hey, you will accept XEM?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:30:23 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 09:46:34 AM by ciappa

keep on voting for NEM guys

Cryptsy  1122 votes      https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  (sending as example 0.1BTC to 19ronM2nLWw1fMadBC1JoTJ2vvAt4ciBZp -
                                                                                                      cryptsy address  NEM will get approximately 500 votes)
Hitbtc     2220 votes     https://hitbtc.com/vote   (please remember, votes from registered users counting 10x  Wink )
Bter         1 vote            https://bter.com/voting
cex.io      22 votes         https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/questions/203157458-Please-add-NEM-to-cex-io
  (just register and vote)

we should renew this list every 1-2 pages, so we can see progresses.

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:01:46 AM

Ha, sometimes you make sane posts...
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:19:51 AM

Seems to be doing good to me - if NEM is only on one exchange and yet it is clearly beating NXT in real volume.  I don't count the NXT volume from the asset exchange / multigateway as that all whales doing phantom trades like trading into their own buy / sell walls.  Looks like when NEM gets on other exchanges the volume is going to shoot up.

Besides outside of the top 4 (not counting temporary pumps) - almost no alternate has real volume.  Even BTS is at $40K now, which isn't that much bigger than NEM's, and it's also kind of dangerous too.  IIRC - Larimer was telling about how the delegates were making like $2500 a month - well there's 101 of them so that's $8000 a day they can be dumping down with (in addition to any bagholders / dolphins / whales that could, decide one day, to dump their stash).

Yup, truth be told if this were any other newly released crypto, odds are it would be doing substantially worse - this is because the entire crypto world is in a massive slump. The hype has passed and only a select minority are really doing the heavy trading.

NEM needs to break new ground in terms of marketing if it wants to turn some heads. Else some other coin is inevitably going to do it.

NEM's already had a great start, may as well run with that momentum to greater heights.

Most recent coins (crypti, node, qora, supernet, bitcoindark, etc) started at high volume, and once everyone bought some, the volume drooped below $1000  and in some cases below $100.  This launch isn't anything special.  It's been same for node, supernet, qora, crypti bitcoindark and et all. Nxt has been around for more than an year and it's still consistent.

I expect Nem's volume to drop significantly in a month or two

Why do you think it will be different this time than other two dozens coins where volume drops after initial hype?

month or two? Haha How about a week or two or even a day or two.

The vol has already dived, with most of that vol dumpers anyway.
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:34:14 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 09:02:40 AM by hardshot

Will buy some cryptsy points - This should get us +1020 votes Wink
You will see them soon at Cryptsy Coinvote Cheesy

You should do that also.
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:35:29 AM

Will buy some cryptsy points - This should get us +1020 votes Wink
You will see them soon at Cryptsy Coinvote Cheesy

You should do that also.
done. Smiley
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:55:01 AM

i prefer to burn in hell rather than using craptsy again

let's focus on bitrrex it's the only decent exchange other than poloniex
justepourvannerneuil

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:22:35 AM

Hi,

I have just installed the last client from 0.5.13 to 0.6.26 and I can't access the wallet anymore.

The wallet is found, the password is good but I have :

ERROR 128
The address provided is not valid.

Need help !
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:28:17 AM

Hi,

I have just installed the last client from 0.5.13 to 0.6.26 and I can't access the wallet anymore.

ERROR 128

Need help !

You're trying to jump from a test version to a live version. That's not going to work. You need to create a new wallet.

justepourvannerneuil

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:29:17 AM

Hi,

ERROR 128

Need help !

You're trying to jump from a test version to a live version. That's not going to work. You need to create a new wallet.

Thanks !
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: