Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jadedjack

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:44:53 AM

The boot key was causing the problem, its must be because I just activated delegated harvesting and I still have a 6 hour wait time. I disabled auto harvest on boot and NIS booted fine.

Thanks Smiley

1 other question, if I want this to be a public node how high of a number should I put for nis.unlockedLimit?

Gimre recommends 10 but I have tested with a hundred harvesting accounts on testnet with no problem

BadaBing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CIA

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:59:41 AM

hearing people say NEM is nothing special that all other coins have what NEM does

Do a lot of coins multisig?

no one else has poi, that's one right there. What others things does NEM only do

Thanks to you
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:23:55 AM

hearing people say NEM is nothing special that all other coins have what NEM does

Do a lot of coins multisig?

no one else has poi, that's one right there. What others things does NEM only do

Thanks to you

Eigentrust++? Spam protection? Consistent 60s block times?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:25:24 AM

You don't need 5 million, that is just the number that would be optimal.

It's not like it's going to be a situation where 4.5 million won't be enough. It's just what Makoto said he would have, knowing what he knows.

They are not about to say, "surprise, you only have 3 million so your out!"

Hope so. Otherwise i would be a little disappointed.

ps: NEM is almost my last hope in crypto....

NEM is my last hope in crypto as well.

Anyway, you will see why I mentioned 5 million later, but we have to finish some stuff up first. Also, that number will probably be changed downward a little bit.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:54:15 AM

sell walls have been magically pulled on poloniex, i let you think about it  Smiley
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:05:23 AM

Please go to this Facebook group and vote for XEM.  Lets make it an official currency of Liberland and get the worlds attention. https://www.facebook.com/groups/liberland/

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:09:37 AM

sell walls have been magically pulled on poloniex, i let you think about it  Smiley

Wow, I just looked.  A lot more buy pressure than sell.  That is the first time that I have seen the buy wall far outweigh the sell wall.  That is a really good sign the price has stabilized and a rise could come soon.

luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:23:32 AM

unleash the buy power  Smiley
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:00:31 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 11:55:35 PM by Vicodin

Wow, I just looked.  A lot more buy pressure than sell.  That is the first time that I have seen the buy wall far outweigh the sell wall.  That is a really good sign the price has stabilized and a rise could come soon.

We all knew that was gonna happen. All you needed to look at are the coins were up against. Some are ok don't get me wrong. But NEM is what everyone has been looking for and people are starting to figure that out. Just go to CMC and ask yourself what coins above NEM we won't eventually pass.

I hope those who didn't grab some extra NEM yet are able to get it before it gets back to 100 and up from there. But I'd still buy then anyway. But of course it's always nice to get it really cheap.

It just surprised me that some had doubts when there was a dip. It is normal, but NEM is different. Especially when we all knew that it would happen after launch. Now those that sold will rebuy once it goes back up, ending up with half or less than they just had not even a month ago. Never fails. I feel bad but thanks guys.

luckygenough56
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:22:30 AM

We all know deep inside that Nem is the chosen one.

Imo we need light wallet or blockchain prunage/compression and instant transaction in the near future to rock crypto world.

Then asset exchange.

Then unleash the marketing Smiley
Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:25:47 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 08:36:18 AM by Vicodin

Quote from: luckygenough56 link=topic=654845.msg11209233#msgC209233 date=1430122950
We all know deep inside that Nem is the chosen one.

Imo we need light wallet or blockchain prunage/compression and instant transaction in the near future to rock crypto world.

Then asset exchange.

Then unleash the marketing Smiley

I agree 100%

And check out polo
People are getting those 5 million and then some. There's 30 million in buy orders above 58 sats and 30 BTC in orders above 55. If I were you guys just pay the idiots selling at 62. That's low enough, don't get greedy LOL Wink

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:53:02 AM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/liberland/?fref=ts

Please vote for XEM to be Liberlands currency guys !!!!!!!!!

This vote could make the difference.....!!!!!!!!!

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:11:36 AM

Please can somebody advise me on how i redeem my XEM? I have an original token that i got last year, have been ill ever since and as a result have only routinely been able to get to my computer since. I missed the first coin despatch and am aware that the 2nd dispatch of coins is almost over? I really don;t want to miss out on my coins, especially ad i was one of the first people to invest in NEM, way, way back. Please help point me towards the technical steps that i need to complete in order to retrieve my coins. Thank you
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:29:08 AM

Please can somebody advise me on how i redeem my XEM? I have an original token that i got last year, have been ill ever since and as a result have only routinely been able to get to my computer since. I missed the first coin despatch and am aware that the 2nd dispatch of coins is almost over? I really don;t want to miss out on my coins, especially ad i was one of the first people to invest in NEM, way, way back. Please help point me towards the technical steps that i need to complete in order to retrieve my coins. Thank you

You should have gotten a new token in a new pm that also included instructions afaik.

evi_stale

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:41:52 AM

I registered for the ournem forum a while back but haven't received my activation email yet. I even tried to resend the activation email but still nothing. I cannot find how I can contact admin about this issue.
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:49:56 AM

I registered for the ournem forum a while back but haven't received my activation email yet. I even tried to resend the activation email but still nothing. I cannot find how I can contact admin about this issue.

A while back that was a frequent issue but afaik it was fixed and hasn't been an issue for quite a bit.
Please try resending the mail again.

Zorrocoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:06:55 AM

Wow, I just looked.  A lot more buy pressure than sell.  That is the first time that I have seen the buy wall far outweigh the sell wall.  That is a really good sign the price has stabilized and a rise could come soon.

do not focus on the price. XEM is taking first steps like a child. There are a lot of tasks to do. after some developments the price will increase.

It's not like it's going to be a situation where 4.5 million won't be enough. It's just what Makoto said he would have, knowing what he knows.

Anyway, you will see why I mentioned 5 million later, but we have to finish some stuff up first. Also, that number will probably be changed downward a little bit.

why 5 million is important? can you give us any clue?
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:22:32 PM

Nice to see positive movement. Everyone said it would move down after launch and spring back up.

Nice to be involved with a coin that doesn't fall for all the FUDsters crap.

75 now.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:24:08 PM

The coin I think is wake up
We will see next days
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:24:39 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 02:04:05 PM by makoto1337

Wow, I just looked.  A lot more buy pressure than sell.  That is the first time that I have seen the buy wall far outweigh the sell wall.  That is a really good sign the price has stabilized and a rise could come soon.

do not focus on the price. XEM is taking first steps like a child. There are a lot of tasks to do. after some developments the price will increase.

why 5 million is important? can you give us any clue?

I think it will probably be 3 million (6 million would be good too in that case), but it is not decided yet. We will release our idea in about a week or so for public comments, once we finish something else that is taking all our time. These are busy times! It's a cool idea, though, and something we have been discussing for weeks now.

BTW, vote for XEM: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liberland/?fref=ts
Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: