Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magdapani

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:46:27 PM

Any new news as to when Nem will launch?
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

Open Beta release - estimate August
Official launch - TBA
V1 blockchain completion - TBA

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Official launch - TBA

Note that NEM is planned to be distributed during open beta (bitcoin is still in beta btw).

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:44:42 AM

*Bump* *Bump*

Let's create a new world together!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:05:07 AM

http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/12/money-at-our-fingertips/

Take special notice of the bits around mobile. Personally, I don't like the idea of having some sort of RFID thing that can be used for purchases or my fingerprint because conversely it can be used to track everything I do, but the average Joe is all too happy to trade freedom for convenience, and I have to keep reminding myself when I think of cryptos my views don't reflect the vast majority's views.

This is all food for thought when we consider where to place our efforts in this platform. I have been banging the mobile drum the whole time and will continue to do so. When you can "bump" your phone with your buddy to get him/her back for the beer they got you or whatever, people will use it like crazy. Look, even if you don't replace fiat, if folks can use it in leiu of fiat while out clubbing or whatever and deal with the back conversion at home it will be huge. Much easier than fussing with your bank or cash or whatever while you our out. How often do people have to track the IOUs while out with friends? Who doesn't have a mobile? Solve that problem with tools already in the toolkit and it will jump in value against fiat as its usefulness as a "wooden nickel" system becomes obvious. I think grass roots is much more likely to succeed in this particular aspect as opposed to some sort of "forced" centralized big bank approach (the discussion earlier about Amazon's p2p currency) because it feels lax which is perfect for a "social" currency.

your views expressed here reflect my views too at least. agree with all this.

Yes, I totally agree too.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:08:39 AM

http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/12/money-at-our-fingertips/

Take special notice of the bits around mobile. Personally, I don't like the idea of having some sort of RFID thing that can be used for purchases or my fingerprint because conversely it can be used to track everything I do, but the average Joe is all too happy to trade freedom for convenience, and I have to keep reminding myself when I think of cryptos my views don't reflect the vast majority's views.

This is all food for thought when we consider where to place our efforts in this platform. I have been banging the mobile drum the whole time and will continue to do so. When you can "bump" your phone with your buddy to get him/her back for the beer they got you or whatever, people will use it like crazy. Look, even if you don't replace fiat, if folks can use it in leiu of fiat while out clubbing or whatever and deal with the back conversion at home it will be huge. Much easier than fussing with your bank or cash or whatever while you our out. How often do people have to track the IOUs while out with friends? Who doesn't have a mobile? Solve that problem with tools already in the toolkit and it will jump in value against fiat as its usefulness as a "wooden nickel" system becomes obvious. I think grass roots is much more likely to succeed in this particular aspect as opposed to some sort of "forced" centralized big bank approach (the discussion earlier about Amazon's p2p currency) because it feels lax which is perfect for a "social" currency.

You may want to fill in the form here so that we can take note of it. It may well end up as a project:

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2278.msg3183#msg3183
Looks like there are more posts in this thread rather than NEM forum. I prefer to write something here as well.

We are trying to get ourselves organised as comments appear to come from all directions. It would do good if you can fill in the form there.

Keep it positive, guys. No need to attack each other. I hope we can all work together to build a new economy, because otherwise we probably won't succeed.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:03:29 AM

Official launch - TBA

Note that NEM is planned to be distributed during open beta (bitcoin is still in beta btw).

This is sounds great! where did you take this info? (sorry, I was busy last few weeks)

Cheers

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:18:39 AM

Official launch - TBA

This is sounds great! where did you take this info? (sorry, I was busy last few weeks)

Cheers

This has been communicated (I think tentatively but unsure) about 1,5 months ago.

Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:22:15 AM

Official launch - TBA

Cheers

This has been communicated (I think tentatively but unsure) about 1,5 months ago.

Any update regarding one-click-install alpha?

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
patmast3r

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:27:34 AM

Official launch - TBA

Cheers

Any update regarding one-click-install alpha?

Should be coming this week but don't hate me if it doesn't Smiley

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 12:21:41 PM

note to everyone: check post history of this user.

track record is entirely posts like these so please dont rise to this attempt to splinter the community over the logo again which has been forgotten about.

Speaking of which, did they decide this was the final and official logo?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
patmast3r

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:24:23 PM

track record is entirely posts like these so please dont rise to this attempt to splinter the community over the logo again which has been forgotten about.

Speaking of which, did they decide this was the final and official logo?

no. Like I said a thousand times - it's interim.

cgminer-o

Activity: 350

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:30:14 PM

note

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
abofj

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

Do you mean that if the same message is written by a newbie it is treated differently than if it was written by a Hero Member or N. Satoshi ?

The content should matter, not the size.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 12:50:59 PM

Please all don't quote the reply. This forum is not about facism. Looks like we have fallen into his trap to display the banner title for one page!

@xtester, please delete this whole page!
abofj

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:59:09 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 01:14:35 PM by abofj

Do you mean that if the same message is written by a newbie it is treated different than if it was written by a Hero Member or N. Satoshi ?

The content should matter, not the size.

It's the content that is the issue. I didn't comment on how new the user is or how many times he has posted or what ranking he has. Just that the vast majority of his posts seem to have the intent of causing argaugments and provoking negative discussion.

well, I just saw the content pointing out the possible fascism accusations ,,, even though in provocative sense, but still possible and threfore harmful.
If someone points out that, then maybe that is the Content which should be noticed.

Dirt will be thrown all over NEM, if NEM will reach the top. If the "fathers" of the nations can't play fair, why should the children. And yes, they won't. The Dirt will fly... 
Now NEM could clean some away beforehand and minimize the dirt amounts.

ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:11:09 PM

Please all don't quote the reply. This forum is not about facism. Looks like we have fallen into his trap to display the banner title for one page!

I don't agree with this approach at all. He put three pictures and are you too horrified to resort to censorship ?

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
patmast3r

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:12:04 PM

I don't agree with this approach at all.

Yeah. For once I have to agree with ARGpentem.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 01:18:51 PM

dont be mad at me... 10 more pages now about this flag bull?
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

I don't agree with this approach at all.

Yeah. For once I have to agree with ARGpentem.

Please don't delete the page. That will only give the trolls fodder. This can be dealt with easily.

The page that our friend googlesearch linked to contains an artist's rendering of flags for various countries if they succumbed to fascism. That same page also contains flags for countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and Tawain if they were under fascist control (which they are not and never were).

The specific flag our friend posted is not real. It merges the Nazi colors with the flag from a Japanese kingdom http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryukyu_Kingdom. Since the Ryukyu kingdom is based in Japan, it's not surprising that its flag had inspiration from the tomoe.

But, saying that the tomoe represents fascism because of an artist's rendering is senseless. I might as well just create a website saying that "googlesearch" is a fascist and citing it.

NEM - nem.io
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: