Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:13:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:15:43 AM

It's about time we try to choose a currency symbol: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2349.msg4092#msg4092

I'm not a technician, what does the currency symbol means? show me? Smiley

Probably like $ sign. Like Bitcoin has a specific one, the Euro.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:49:39 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 05:27:24 AM by rockethead

It's about time we try to choose a currency symbol: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2349.msg4092#msg4092

Chinese Yuan Currency symbol = 元
Japanese Yen Currency Symbol = ¥
British Pound Currency Symbol = £
Euro Dollar Currency Symbol = €

Nem Coin Currency Symbol = we are now deciding what is good.
zhuzhu_15

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:56:03 AM

Chinese Yuan Currency symbol = 元
Japanese Yen Currency Symbol = ¥
British Pound Currency Symbol = £
Euro Dollar Currency Symbol = €

Nem Coin Currency Symbol = we are not deciding what is good.

Get it!

By the way, I voted for NEM on hitbtc.com/vote by using the GoAgent last night. cast 20+ votes successfully in one minute! I just kept on clicking the vote button all the time(ignore the warning). Maybe the GoAgent will switch the IP automatically?

Have a try  Grin
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:13:09 AM

im confused about the NEMstake price? If the price of NEM(or at least the NEMstake) is around 17k NXT, doesn't that make the price around $600-700?  Huh Not $923'ish as reported on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nemstake/ ?

Maybe I am missing something...

uhm...no, you're right.

Anyways, i don't really understand why some people want to sell at that price...  Huh
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:28:47 AM

im confused about the NEMstake price? If the price of NEM(or at least the NEMstake) is around 17k NXT, doesn't that make the price around $600-700?  Huh Not $923'ish as reported on http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nemstake/ ?

Maybe I am missing something...

uhm...no, you're right.

Anyways, i don't really understand why some people want to sell at that price...  Huh
personally i dont care about those who sell now for a few quick bucks. face the facts; .005-.01 USD on launch/1.0-2.0 USD in 2-3 years Cheesy
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:08:55 AM

Here is an article the marketing team has been working on: The New Economy Movement

Feel free to share it and spread the word about NEM.  Smiley

shaman2000

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:15:14 AM

Guys plz vote for us. Another exchange at launch would be cool Smiley

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Look at that ! Another thing every stakeholder can do.

Lets get some votes for NEM.

We should make a 2 week voting marathon and vote as much as we can for NEM:

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Please remember that on hitbtc you can vote again with every new IP address and registered user votes count 10x.

3 exchanges are waiting for us, lets do this!  Cool

P.S. You can get a new IP address on your Iphone just by switching Airplane mode on and off.

If you are signed-in into your HitBTC account, your vote will be multiplied by 10. Also please note you can cast only one vote.

VOTED!

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:17:45 PM

Newsletter was fantastic, espacially those news about Makoto's efforts !
Respect from Finland  Grin

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:40:49 PM

Respect from Finland  Grin

Agreed. I did not know Makoto was in Japan. I am as well. Bitcoin has not caught on at all here yet and cryptocurrency is by and far completely unknown here. This is a great opportunity for NEM to become the biggest crypto in Japan. But, if we want that to happen then a mobile app is absolutely a must. Japan is still so, so far behind in terms of PC use. There are still many households here who do not have a PC, and many people here have no clue how to use one. Japan is a strange place, because it is fairly technologically advanced but it is very behind the times in terms of utilizing the power of the Internet in my opinion. Public schools still do not teach a single computer class even in junior high and high school, and are not even required for many college degrees here. Most things here still operate on paper, and the FAX machine is still king of the hill for the most part, but nearly everyone here has a smartphone these days.

So, tl;dr if we want NEM to be a success in Japan we need to corner the mobile market and have information readily available in Japanese, with simple instructions and a very easy to use product, if we want NEM to be big here.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:02:59 PM

Respect from Finland  Grin

Agreed. I did not know Makoto was in Japan. I am as well. Bitcoin has not caught on at all here yet and cryptocurrency is by and far completely unknown here. This is a great opportunity for NEM to become the biggest crypto in Japan. But, if we want that to happen then a mobile app is absolutely a must. Japan is still so, so far behind in terms of PC use. There are still many households here who do not have a PC, and many people here have no clue how to use one. Japan is a strange place, because it is fairly technologically advanced but it is very behind the times in terms of utilizing the power of the Internet in my opinion. Public schools still do not teach a single computer class even in junior high and high school, and are not even required for many college degrees here. Most things here still operate on paper, and the FAX machine is still king of the hill for the most part, but nearly everyone here has a smartphone these days.

So, tl;dr if we want NEM to be a success in Japan we need to corner the mobile market and have information readily available in Japanese, with simple instructions and a very easy to use product, if we want NEM to be big here.

I recently went to a Monacoin conference and they are very big here, even though it is not a technologically interesting coin. The Monacoin community is really great and the plethora of information in Japanese really helps drive it. They also hosted 3 conferences in Japan so far this year, so they are really making a great effort.

You are right that we have a great opportunity here. People in this forum always talk about NXT, but no one at the Monacoin conference even heard about NXT. They knew about Bitcoin and Monacoin, and now they know about NEM (I gave a one-page summary of NEM in Japanese to everyone at the conference). So if we play our cards right, we could expand here very easily.

BUT, as you said, the key is a mobile app. Everyone here has a cellphone, though relatively few have/can use a regular computer.

In addition, we need to make materials for NEM available in local languages around the world. NCC is now in Japanese and will soon be in Chinese, Russian, and Portuguese. That is great and all, but we also need articles like https://medium.com/@xtester/the-new-economy-movement-fb9bb67eb9fe to be in local languages. Translating a huge article like that will take a lot of time, though.

Everyone, please check out: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2337.msg4107#new for talk about our mobile and other plans.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

That explains why Makoto is championing so hard on getting the mobile app out. Please be sure to support it when the Crowdsale comes along. ;-)

Actually, one will be surprised how other places, especially third world countries, are so reliant on the phone, from the Jurassic ones of the early 2Ks to the smartphones of today.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:20:09 PM

I recently went to a Monacoin conference and they are very big here, even though it is not a technologically interesting coin. The Monacoin community is really great and the plethora of information in Japanese really helps drive it. They also hosted 3 conferences in Japan so far this year, so they are really making a great effort.

You are right that we have a great opportunity here. People in this forum always talk about NXT, but no one at the Monacoin conference even heard about NXT. They knew about Bitcoin and Monacoin, and now they know about NEM (I gave a one-page summary of NEM in Japanese to everyone at the conference). So if we play our cards right, we could expand here very easily.

BUT, as you said, the key is a mobile app. Everyone here has a cellphone, though relatively few have/can use a regular computer.

In addition, we need to make materials for NEM available in local languages around the world. NCC is now in Japanese and will soon be in Chinese, Russian, and Portuguese. That is great and all, but we also need articles like https://medium.com/@xtester/the-new-economy-movement-fb9bb67eb9fe to be in local languages. Translating a huge article like that will take a lot of time, though.

Everyone, please check out: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2337.msg4107#new for talk about our mobile and other plans.

I didn't realize this Monacoin is so popular
Anyway thanks captain Hasebe for your works!
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:06:54 PM

Hehe..Really like this one  Grin https://www.flickr.com/photos/115246188@N06/12150443424/in/photostream/

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
makemyday

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:01:24 PM

your silver, gold coins is a good idea
have you given any thought how you will ship these coins, postage costs, import tax rules, significant production costs, ppl not receiving coins ?

nothing set in stone why 4b coins said who?
nem has changed from clone and moved forward, why do you stick to 4b coins?
The essence of 1m coins per investor was to make them feel rich was it not?

Crowd funding simple
make extra 1b coins put on ipo poly or bter exchange job done.
investors will understand dilution if not tuff shit.
plus side you have instant funds to dev nem at a faster rate.

is there not funds left from UP BTC for phone app?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:32:17 AM

Can we get NEMstake on coingecko?

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2351.0

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:34:11 AM

can somebody send me some test NEM please?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:52:37 AM

can somebody send me some test NEM please?

Sent, but in the future please post here: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2232.0

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:25:21 AM

I really recommend nemsters to read this excellent post by rockethead: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2352.msg4130#msg4130

It is important to keep the big picture and not be swept away by temporary fads, etc.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 08:38:54 AM

I really recommend nemsters to read this excellent post by rockethead: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2352.msg4130#msg4130

It is important to keep the big picture and not be swept away by temporary fads, etc.

Another great post! I Strongly agree that only long-term strategy and mass adoption is way to be followed, not this altcoin pump&dumpshit.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Newbie1022

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:49:26 AM

Another great post! I Strongly agree that only long-term strategy and mass adoption is way to be followed, not this altcoin pump&dumpshit.

What the hell is this s--- coin!!!?? Are you trying to lose everything you own? Are you pumping and dumping with Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: