Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984150 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
STforLife

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:01:03 PM

The flaw NEM has, is that it is not owned in such amount by rabbiter as his beloved Qora,  Tongue  dont take him seriously.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

The flaw NEM has, is that it is not owned in such amount by rabbiter as his beloved Qora,  Tongue  dont take him seriously.

Thought he was just ' rabbiting'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1fOZjiDaw4&sns=em

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
amytheplanarshift

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:40:57 PM

I really like how this looks...

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:57:46 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 08:32:03 PM by TaunSew

That is due to arbitrage / mitigation strategies.  Volume has dried up in NXT due to the current ongoing fiasco and the exchanges are being wonky about NXT.   NXT is also declining in price.   So the only place left to move funds (without worsening the crisis) is into assets and try to mitigate your current losses.

NEMstake, Multigateway, Ora.  Multigateway is an experimental new kind of exchange.  NEMstake and Ora are receiving attention as they're later convertible to other coins.

The thing about the asset exchange is many of those sell walls have been listed on there for days, weeks and even months - so their owners have no clue what happened today (or haven't rescinded their listings yet) and you could consider those assets to be "cheap buys".

Right now it's just a few people who are doing this stealthy.  I would classify them as a minority of smart holders who are stealthy maneuvering their chess pieces while the masses are still in panic mode / rabble mode over the current news or haven't heard about it yet.

I suspect in the coming hours and days, when NXT continues to drop in price and NEM / Multi / Ora / Nxtty goes up, more people will realize what is happening and will join in.  

I see it as a simple A and B option.  A - you stay in NXT and withstand the waves and lose up to 50% in $Fiat.  B - you move into NXT assets and minimize your losses or even increase your holdings in $Fiat

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:35:47 PM

Wow, I go away for a couple of days and things really start to explode. I can't say enough how excited I am about this coin. We really have an opportunity to change the world for the better here everyone. This is our chance to make a positive difference in the world not only for ourselves but for all citizens of the world. We are truly involved in something special here I just know it.

Thank you again to everyone who is working so hard to make all of this possible. I am limited in my abilities but I am trying to do all I can to spread the word about NEM to everyone I know and I will be giving many of my NEM away to friends and family when I receive my stake so that we can all enjoy the great benefits that NEM will bring to the world.

Let's all stay positive and continue working together to create a bright future for all of humanity through financial freedom and begin creating the global society that I think is currently in the making.

Long live NEM!

+1 NEM will have great opportunity to change all the "flaws" in other cryptos and start a new era !

If you really believe that can I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

Why not?.....it does have an OPPORTUNITY...to do so. Can you give us a FLAW that NEM has? Im no expert but I recognise lots of flaws in other alt- coins.

umm because there are about 500 crypto currencies and there is about 20 that do exactly the same as NEM does. fair distribution my ass, everyone knows the coin is held by mainly sockpuppets.
TaunSew

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:42:50 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 09:37:11 PM by TaunSew

Who is everyone?  The three Qora shills on this forum who are always bringing up Qora in every thread, even though most regard it as being a dying $hitcoin?  Ora gets more attention than Qora and Ora is a fork, shame on Qora.  Don't embarrass yourself by coming out of that rabbit hole to troll a coin that's not in your league (NEM is way beyond your petty stuff).   If you're going to troll somebody (in your league of dying bagholder coins) then it's Quark coin, you and digital industry can go sit in a circle and sing kumbaya with the Kangaroos.

By the way, the stakeholder list is available and 1200 people on that list are veteran members of Bitcointalk who regularly post.  The rest are newer accounts and inactives.  Hypothetically if the non-veterans were socks, a distribution of 1200 beats a distribution of 3 people as per Qora.  In before you claim Qora has 100-something, you do realize 3000 is bigger than 100 right or did you fail elementary math?  Even 1200 is bigger than 100.

Hell in theory 2500 stakeholders could be sockpuppets and NEM would still have a better distribution than every crypto to date (exception being NODE).  Even though in practice both NEM and NODE went through extensive taint analysis and the results were similar (as in busted sock masters, with more than 2 stakes, were otherwise rare in the overall distribution and then they got removed.  Nobody gamed a distribution back in January when both coins at the time were worthless forks of NXT, but in months after went onto new code, concepts and innovations and ceased being forks).

NXT coin, although to beat a dead horse, had 8 wallets take 5% each for a total of 40%.  Just to match the distribution of one of those people, you would have to create 200 sockpuppets in NEM - that's 200 times of bypassing taint analysis, bypassing the anti-spam features on this forum and hoping you don't get subnet banned for spamming account creation on BTT - not some something a sane person is going to bother with just to get 5% of a coin back in January which was originally a worthless fork.

Retrospective knowledge doesn't apply in real life.  If only I knew back in January that NEM would be promising is like if only I knew back in 2009 that Bitcoin would be $10 billion or if I knew the winning $500 million power ball numbers.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
nembit86

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:17:00 PM

Wow, I go away for a couple of days and things really start to explode. I can't say enough how excited I am about this coin. We really have an opportunity to change the world for the better here everyone. This is our chance to make a positive difference in the world not only for ourselves but for all citizens of the world. We are truly involved in something special here I just know it.

Thank you again to everyone who is working so hard to make all of this possible. I am limited in my abilities but I am trying to do all I can to spread the word about NEM to everyone I know and I will be giving many of my NEM away to friends and family when I receive my stake so that we can all enjoy the great benefits that NEM will bring to the world.

Let's all stay positive and continue working together to create a bright future for all of humanity through financial freedom and begin creating the global society that I think is currently in the making.

Long live NEM!

+1 NEM will have great opportunity to change all the "flaws" in other cryptos and start a new era !

If you really believe that can I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

Why not?.....it does have an OPPORTUNITY...to do so. Can you give us a FLAW that NEM has? Im no expert but I recognise lots of flaws in other alt- coins.

umm because there are about 500 crypto currencies and there is about 20 that do exactly the same as NEM does. fair distribution my ass, everyone knows the coin is held by mainly sockpuppets.

uuummmmm     I think we all agree that at least 95% of that 500 number are hopeless. 

20 do 'exactly' the same as NEM.        ummmm   factually incorrect.

'everyone knows the coin is held by mainly sockpuppets'.   uummmm      after wave upon wave of auditing that subject has been laid to rest. Everybody accepts that the distribution was fair and nobody even mentions it anymore apart from YOU as you have came here to troll.

amytheplanarshift

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

Who is everyone?  The three Qora shills on this forum who are always bringing up Qora in every thread, even though most regard it as being a dying $hitcoin?  Ora gets more attention than Qora and Ora is a fork, shame on Qora.  Don't embarrass yourself by coming out of that rabbit hole to troll a coin that's not in your league (NEM is way beyond your petty stuff).   If you're going to troll somebody (in your league of dying bagholder coins) then it's Quark coin, you and digital industry can go sit in a circle and sing kumbaya with the Kangaroos.

By the way, the stakeholder list is available and 1200 people on that list are veteran members of Bitcointalk who regularly post.  The rest are newer accounts and inactives.  Hypothetically if the non-veterans were socks, a distribution of 1200 beats a distribution of 3 people as per Qora.  In before you claim Qora has 100-something, you do realize 3000 is bigger than 100 right or did you fail elementary math?  Even 1200 is bigger than 100.

Hell in theory 2500 stakeholders could be sockpuppets and NEM would still have a better distribution than every crypto to date (exception being NODE).  Even though in practice both NEM and NODE went through extensive taint analysis and the results were similar (as in busted sock masters, with more than 2 stakes, were otherwise rare in the overall distribution and then they got removed.  Nobody gamed a distribution back in January when both coins at the time were worthless forks of NXT, but in months after went onto new code, concepts and innovations and ceased being forks).

NXT coin, although to beat a dead horse, had 8 wallets take 5% each for a total of 40%.  Just to match the distribution of one of those people, you would have to create 200 sockpuppets in NEM - that's 200 times of bypassing taint analysis, bypassing the anti-spam features on this forum and hoping you don't get subnet banned for spamming account creation on BTT - not some something a sane person is going to bother with just to get 5% of a coin back in January which was originally a worthless fork.

Retrospective knowledge doesn't apply in real life.  If only I knew back in January that NEM would be promising is like if only I knew back in 2009 that Bitcoin would be $10 billion or if I knew the winning $500 million power ball numbers.

+1

I've been into crypto since Bitcoin in 2010 (I had another BTT account before this one that I lost because I quit coming here for a long time). I've dedicated a large portion of my life the past 4 years researching cryptocurrencies and examining trends in this market. I have experience trading financial assets. I don't claim to be an expert, but I can almost guarantee I know more about the cryptocurrency landscape than 90% of the users on this forum simply because I've been in this space longer and I've spent so much time studying and researching it. As you can see, I'm a senior member of this forum with many posts under my belt and I have chosen NEM as my one and only crypto. I have zero interest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency at this point in time.

Bitcoin, in my opinion, will not be the cryptocurrency that ushers us into the next era of global finance. Many other very influential and powerful people agree with me (Mark Cuban comes to mind). There is a reason why I've chosen to back NEM and that's because right now, in the current state of the crypto landscape, it stands out above and beyond the competition as the coin with the most potential to succeed. Will this change in the weeks and months and years to come? Perhaps. Nobody can predict the future. But as it stands right now, NEM is miles ahead of any other cryptocurrency offering and it's only in alpha.

The dev team has proven to be competent as we can all see from the open alpha, the community has proven to be capable of handling large-scale decision-making (with some hiccups here and there of course, which are to be expected), and if the development pipeline is adhered to there is just no competition for NEM right now. Of course I say this as a stakeholder, but I have absolutely zero intention to sell my stake EVER. NEM is the cryptocurrency I plan to use as my primary form of currency when the cryptocurrency revolution comes into full swing, which it will in the very near future.

Trolls are going to troll, but it's obvious that the only reason a troll would exist in the first place is because there is an incentive to cause harm. The reason there are trolls is because of fear and regret. Fear at the thought of not being able to get in on something that very well may change the world and go down in history forever and regret that they were hesitant to get involved and did not act sooner. The funny thing about trolls in cryptocurrency is that anyone "in the know" is aware that the more trolls there are, the better because that means people feel that there is an incentive to bring down the value which in turn means that they secretly think that the coin will be a major success. There literally is no other reason for a troll to bother wasting their time if they did not think that was the case.

I've seen it before and I know we will see it again, but any time you see trolls start to come out in crypto land that is, to me, an extremely bullish signal. So keep on trolling guys, you're only doing us a favor. Smiley

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
nembit86

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:34:54 PM

Who is everyone?  The three Qora shills on this forum who are always bringing up Qora in every thread, even though most regard it as being a dying $hitcoin?  Ora gets more attention than Qora and Ora is a fork, shame on Qora.  Don't embarrass yourself by coming out of that rabbit hole to troll a coin that's not in your league (NEM is way beyond your petty stuff).   If you're going to troll somebody (in your league of dying bagholder coins) then it's Quark coin, you and digital industry can go sit in a circle and sing kumbaya with the Kangaroos.

By the way, the stakeholder list is available and 1200 people on that list are veteran members of Bitcointalk who regularly post.  The rest are newer accounts and inactives.  Hypothetically if the non-veterans were socks, a distribution of 1200 beats a distribution of 3 people as per Qora.  In before you claim Qora has 100-something, you do realize 3000 is bigger than 100 right or did you fail elementary math?  Even 1200 is bigger than 100.

Hell in theory 2500 stakeholders could be sockpuppets and NEM would still have a better distribution than every crypto to date (exception being NODE).  Even though in practice both NEM and NODE went through extensive taint analysis and the results were similar (as in busted sock masters, with more than 2 stakes, were otherwise rare in the overall distribution and then they got removed.  Nobody gamed a distribution back in January when both coins at the time were worthless forks of NXT, but in months after went onto new code, concepts and innovations and ceased being forks).

+1

I've been into crypto since Bitcoin in 2010 (I had another BTT account before this one that I lost because I quit coming here for a long time). I've dedicated a large portion of my life the past 4 years researching cryptocurrencies and examining trends in this market. I have experience trading financial assets. I don't claim to be an expert, but I can almost guarantee I know more about the cryptocurrency landscape than 90% of the users on this forum simply because I've been in this space longer and I've spent so much time studying and researching it. As you can see, I'm a senior member of this forum with many posts under my belt and I have chosen NEM as my one and only crypto. I have zero interest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency at this point in time.

Bitcoin, in my opinion, will not be the cryptocurrency that ushers us into the next era of global finance. Many other very influential and powerful people agree with me (Mark Cuban comes to mind). There is a reason why I've chosen to back NEM and that's because right now, in the current state of the crypto landscape, it stands out above and beyond the competition as the coin with the most potential to succeed. Will this change in the weeks and months and years to come? Perhaps. Nobody can predict the future. But as it stands right now, NEM is miles ahead of any other cryptocurrency offering and it's only in alpha.

The dev team has proven to be competent as we can all see from the open alpha, the community has proven to be capable of handling large-scale decision-making (with some hiccups here and there of course, which are to be expected), and if the development pipeline is adhered to there is just no competition for NEM right now. Of course I say this as a stakeholder, but I have absolutely zero intention to sell my stake EVER. NEM is the cryptocurrency I plan to use as my primary form of currency when the cryptocurrency revolution comes into full swing, which it will in the very near future.

Trolls are going to troll, but it's obvious that the only reason a troll would exist in the first place is because there is an incentive to cause harm. The reason there are trolls is because of fear and regret. Fear at the thought of not being able to get in on something that very well may change the world and go down in history forever and regret that they were hesitant to get involved and did not act sooner. The funny thing about trolls in cryptocurrency is that anyone "in the know" is aware that the more trolls there are, the better because that means people feel that there is an incentive to bring down the value which in turn means that they secretly think that the coin will be a major success. There literally is no other reason for a troll to bother wasting their time if they did not think that was the case.

I've seen it before and I know we will see it again, but any time you see trolls start to come out in crypto land that is, to me, an extremely bullish signal. So keep on trolling guys, you're only doing us a favor. Smiley

+1   

Rabbiter , do yourself a favour and join us....sell yir qora (shit anyway)....and get with a winning team. We will forgive you your last comments cos thats the sort of guys we are.....lol....

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:34:13 AM

I would remove all NEMstake SELL orders as the NXT thief may use it as a gateway to cashout of NXT.

TaunSew

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:54:45 AM

I would remove all NEMstake SELL orders as the NXT thief may use it as a gateway to cashout of NXT.

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg83003/#msg83003

Ok CfB / CfA sockpuppet FUD troll  Wink  You know how many people read his post he only made a hour ago?  Practically nobody as everyone is reading the other threads and only someone like him would race to the NEM thread to try to spread the most illogical sort of FUD.

There isn't even enough sell orders on NEMstake to facilitate $10K yet alone $2 million (the amount the supposed hacker stole).   A quick count (not busting out the calculator to count these decimals) is like 10 stakes for sale on the NEMstake (1% of the tradeable 1000 NEMstakes).

The most vulnerable asset would likely be Coinomat which has at least 1/3rd of its' quantity listed for sale.  How about you go fud them, CfB / CfA?

TaunSew

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:07:04 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 01:27:23 AM by TaunSew

i dont think thats doable some how.. removal of orders will only drive price higher and then entice others to sell for the higher price.. as long as there are legitimate orders.. there will be a market. if he put in buy orders of 100k nxt per nem stake.. people will sell..

The "hacker" could list buy orders offering 500K NXT and I still wouldn't sell and neither would most of us.  Especially after the repeating fiasco with NXT, from the brute forcing of wallets in 2013, when the distribution became known, the prior exchange thefts, DGEX thefts, John Manglotivetti, Blue Meanie, Klee's Hacker, Txt Coins now and this current BTer fiasco - no way I am exchanging my valuable NEM for worthless NXT.

If I have to give credit to NXT is their somehow magical ability to sweep all the bad things which happened under the rug and people are none the wiser (the ones who know.. Stockholm Syndrome?)

That and their second magical ability is spamming the NEM thread with their CfA / CfB / Wtf his name sock account.

TaunSew

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:18:30 AM

https://www.o.info/index.php/How_to_issue_a_cryptosecurity#NEM

By the this needs to be updated, especially the open source part?

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:35:06 AM

i dont think thats doable some how.. removal of orders will only drive price higher and then entice others to sell for the higher price.. as long as there are legitimate orders.. there will be a market. if he put in buy orders of 100k nxt per nem stake.. people will sell..

The "hacker" could list buy orders offering 500K NXT and I still wouldn't sell and neither would most of us.  Especially after the repeating fiasco with NXT, from the brute forcing of wallets in 2013, when the distribution became known, the prior exchange thefts, DGEX thefts, John Manglotivetti, Blue Meanie, Klee's Hacker, Txt Coins now and this current BTer fiasco - no way I am exchanging my valuable NEM for worthless NXT.

If I have to give credit to NXT is their somehow magical ability to sweep all the bad things which happened under the rug and people are none the wiser (the ones who know.. Stockholm Syndrome?)

That and their second magical ability is spamming the NEM thread with their CfA / CfB / Wtf his name sock account.

Which is exactly why people should remove there sell orders as the value of NXT at this point in time is unknown.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:44:33 AM

I have posted this on the forum but I will bring it up here as well..I don't know if it is there in the test client now but it'll be great if you can add a "REQUEST NEM" option by using which users can ask for NEM from other accounts.
Also is it possible to add time based transactions- Example: Say I want to send 2500 NEM/week to another account and I can just add a sort of standing instruction in the client. As a result the client sends the required amount every week at a given time.

You can send a message to another account.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
TaunSew

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:50:43 AM

Which is exactly why people should remove there sell orders as the value of NXT at this point in time is unknown.

Perhaps  but as KC sort of implied - this is a decentralized community.   Many of those sell walls have been on there for days / weeks and they're owned by people who haven't heard the news about NXT.  No, these people don't live in caves but if you don't read coindesk or the alternate section every day then how do you know what's happening?  

This is the trend when SHTF for any alternate, the real damage doesn't occur immediately but usually three days after (even longer), when the news trickles out to the majority concerned.

Yes people are buying NXT assets (including NEM) as a way to mitigate their NXT $Fiat losses at the moment.  NEM community doesn't have anything to do with that, I see buy orders from wallets who've never owned any NEM before and I don't think they're reading this thread.  I think they're just buying a lot of NEM as that just what happens to be the #1 historical performing asset.

Nxtty, Ora and MGW (sp*) are also going up.

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:57:31 AM

For the self-learners.
Embedded Software Development with Python & the Raspberry Pi. http://www.designnews.com/lecture-calendar.asp
Monday, August 18 - Friday, August 22

This course will show you how to write programs with Python for the Raspberry Pi.
Mon:  August 18 - Day 1: Introduction to Python
Tue:  August 19 - Day 2: Python Fundamentals
Wed:  August 20 - Day 3: An Overview of the Raspberry Pi
Thu:  August 21 - Day 4: Controlling Raspberry Pi Peripherals With Python
Fri:  August 22 - Day 5: An Internet of Things Weather Station Example

The Digi-Key Continuing Education Center has a series of free 45-minute online lessons. You also earn IEEE Professional Development Hours for each course.

Coursera has a lot of good courses on programming, e.g.:
https://www.coursera.org/course/pythonlearn

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:58:25 AM

Some interesting announcements on the nem forum ...

I just checked the API package and like it a lot. There are a many impatient people but I am not one of them. In fact, I prefer the methodical approach and careful design of the NEM team Smiley quite a change comparing to "rushing out to the door" style of other crypto teams. I am quite busy at the moment but I will see what I can do with the ecosystem in the next couple of months  Cheesy

If you look through the code, you will see that it is really top-quality.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:03:24 AM

I can help to translate it in Turkish if there is interest.

If yes. Where and how to do it?

Actually, now that NCC is open source, if you are comfortable with git, you can do the following:

* Make a fork of https://github.com/NewEconomyMovement/NemCommunityClient
* Translate nem-client-api/src/main/webapp/scripts/languages/english.js into your language
* Submit a pull request

You can find the language files in the source here: https://github.com/NewEconomyMovement/NemCommunityClient/tree/master/nem-client-api/src/main/webapp/scripts/languages

You'll also have to modify this file to add new languages: https://github.com/NewEconomyMovement/NemCommunityClient/blob/master/nem-client-api/src/main/webapp/scripts/languages.js

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:07:19 AM

why is the price rising so quickly? someone is buying up a lot of nem. offcourse there will be a correction, but when is the right time to sell to get more stakes?

Within days ahead NXT could easily lose atleast half of its valuation, then it is not a miracle that people are buying more secure assets.

That is only one assumption, but it is more secure to own NEM at this point than NXT.

Or you can mix NEM with pure gold and silver: http://www.ournem.com/crowdsale  (we're gonna start selling these very soon Wink )

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: