Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:51:57 PM

I am confused again because of the BTT and AE-stuff. So allow me one more question.

I bought my stake here on BTT, first quarter of 2014. I am on the final stakeholder list which was published May 10, 2014 (the document isn't available anymore).

Do I have to claim my stake AFTER launch or till 22nd Novembre?

Please read this: https://medium.com/@xtester/updated-phase-2-redemption-guide-401e63b43344
xtester

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

What exactly is the 2 month redemption period?
If it finished now on the 29th, what does this mean?

If you finished now, it means you'll receive your coins at launch, so you're checked up and good to go. Wink
xtester

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:54:09 PM

NEM Newsletter #7 is out: https://medium.com/@xtester/nem-newsletter-7-2014-10-21-5c78d69bbb12

Enjoy Wink
xtester

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:54:39 PM

Bump.

Important announcement

• In an effort to further encourage stakeholder registration, the redemption deadline is extended to last until 29 November(30 November, 00:00 GMT).
  • Due to important improvements, bug fixes, extended testing and necessity of miltisig, official launch has been rescheduled for December.
  • After some serious reconsideration, penalties for after launch redemption have been dropped. The redemption period will also be cut down to 2 months instead of 3.
  • Starting as of Sunday we will make a series of important announcements about great things we have been preparing for NEM.  

Stay tuned. Wink
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:17:02 PM

I am confused again because of the BTT and AE-stuff. So allow me one more question.

I bought my stake here on BTT, first quarter of 2014. I am on the final stakeholder list which was published May 10, 2014 (the document isn't available anymore).

Do I have to claim my stake AFTER launch or till 22nd Novembre?

Please read this: https://medium.com/@xtester/updated-phase-2-redemption-guide-401e63b43344

"That token has not been registered in time. You will need to claim after launch."

Okay, so I will get my full stake after launch as patmast3r mentioned it in his post #10403.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:18:59 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 11:31:44 PM by lx001

YOu must claim your AE stakes before 22 of November. Devs please stick to the deadline of AE stake claiming.
Some people are so inconsiderate. They know deadline is 22nd and still not Claiming their stakes yet.

Some people are just busy with this thing that exists outside the forum called real life. I would hardly call being busy being inconsiderate - in fact if you don't care about others being able to claim a stake maybe you are the inconsiderate one?

the whole redemption process takes about 5 minutes. from the very beginning this was a call for participation, not an investment. and if someone is SO busy in his real life that he could not find 5 minutes of his time in 1,5 month period then there is nothing to talk about (discussions about redemption were much earlier).
guy pays 20 bucks, forgets about it, does not even follow. then suddenly he finds out his stake is worth $1k, he gets a $250 penalty for being late (by participating I mean at least following this thread from time to time) and he's still not happy. do you agree with me?

also i'd like to say that our devs are very tolerant and professional. they have spent so much time working, made no mistakes, and I'm pretty sure the trolls wont even find anything to attack and fud about in the future.
is there any other software that is being developed for such a long time? all these copycats in the ann section just make me smile.

software is still not released but we already have the most beautiful wallet, easiest installation, unique code, great newspaper, silver coins and all other things.

punkrock

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

@lx001:"penalties for after launch redemption have been dropped" - no need to discuss this anymore. We all will get our full stakes.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 12:30:33 AM

A day in to the poi competition and my importance to the network has gone down. It's not easy trying to figure what impacts importance.

Evidently sending NEM to lots of new accounts thus reducing your primary balance has a negative impact.

You should probably let your NEM vest before sending it out Wink

Don't leave home without your NEM vest Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
gd_kuaile

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:46:40 AM

Thanks for the Newsletter! Smiley
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:47:10 AM

Thanks
yshin365new

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:03:59 AM

Wow!
9 Billion NEM!
Cool decision!
To the Moon!
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 02:47:03 AM

Speaking of going to da moon, I thought this article was very interesting: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/john-aaron-apollo-12-curiosity-luck-and-sce-to-aux

When dealing with any complex system, it is impossible to predict what will happen, so let's all keep level heads Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
solix

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:39:51 AM

Important announcement

• In an effort to further encourage stakeholder registration, the redemption deadline is extended to last until 29 November(30 November, 00:00 GMT).
  • Due to important improvements, bug fixes, extended testing and necessity of miltisig, official launch has been rescheduled for December.
  • After some serious reconsideration, penalties for after launch redemption have been dropped. The redemption period will also be cut down to 2 months instead of 3.
  • Starting as of Sunday we will make a series of important announcements about great things we have been preparing for NEM.  

Stay tuned. Wink

Does this apply _only_ to BTT or to AE as well?

Your Ad here! PM us now if you'd like to advertise here.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 03:53:16 AM

Important announcement

Stay tuned. Wink

Redemption deadline will be 11/29 for both NXT AE and BTT stakeholders Smiley

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
punkrock

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:02:03 AM

Redemption deadline will be 11/29 for both NXT AE and BTT stakeholders Smiley

And for everyone who didn't register the BTT token (got through private message), redemption begins after the official lunch.
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:57:22 AM

YOu must claim your AE stakes before 22 of November. Devs please stick to the deadline of AE stake claiming.
Some people are so inconsiderate. They know deadline is 22nd and still not Claiming their stakes yet.

Some people are just busy with this thing that exists outside the forum called real life. I would hardly call being busy being inconsiderate - in fact if you don't care about others being able to claim a stake maybe you are the inconsiderate one?

the whole redemption process takes about 5 minutes. from the very beginning this was a call for participation, not an investment. and if someone is SO busy in his real life that he could not find 5 minutes of his time in 1,5 month period then there is nothing to talk about (discussions about redemption were much earlier).
guy pays 20 bucks, forgets about it, does not even follow. then suddenly he finds out his stake is worth $1k, he gets a $250 penalty for being late (by participating I mean at least following this thread from time to time) and he's still not happy. do you agree with me?

also i'd like to say that our devs are very tolerant and professional. they have spent so much time working, made no mistakes, and I'm pretty sure the trolls wont even find anything to attack and fud about in the future.
is there any other software that is being developed for such a long time? all these copycats in the ann section just make me smile.

software is still not released but we already have the most beautiful wallet, easiest installation, unique code, great newspaper, silver coins and all other things.

+1.   I just hope that that these recent concessions are the last ones. People are not becoming clearer on redemption dates and it will begin to get silly.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
nembit86

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:12:26 AM

8 999 999 999  coins.  ( chin up Pat ) Cheesy

Fantastic number.....beautiful number.....number of success...THE NUMBER

Grin Grin Grin

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 07:14:11 AM

8 999 999 999  coins.  ( chin up Pat ) Cheesy

Fantastic number.....beautiful number.....number of success...THE NUMBER

Grin Grin Grin

You could change your name to nembit8999999999 Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
magdapani

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:47:47 AM

It's been a while. Is Nem launching soon?
nembit86

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:58:01 AM

It's been a while. Is Nem launching soon?
Early December, we hope !!!

Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: