Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408385 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:24:05 AM

Mark can answer for himself on the code question, but just FYI, you could ask the very same question for every piece of code downloaded for every coin out there, including the wallets.  A big part of the reason that interaction with us through these forums is so good.  I personally would not want to be well known if I produced something with bad intentions. It can have all sorts of ways to bite you in the butt down the road of life.........

Well i am very security conscious when it comes to my wallets and so forth being contained in each individual VM with no interaction with one and another.

Unfortunately that cant be done with a piece of software that needs access to your exchange accounts.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:27:24 AM

Mark can answer for himself on the code question, but just FYI, you could ask the very same question for every piece of code downloaded for every coin out there, including the wallets.  A big part of the reason that interaction with us through these forums is so good.  I personally would not want to be well known if I produced something with bad intentions. It can have all sorts of ways to bite you in the butt down the road of life.........

Well i am very security conscious when it comes to my wallets and so forth being contained in each individual VM with no interaction with one and another.

Unfortunately that cant be done with a piece of software that needs access to your exchange accounts.

It doesn't ask for your login/password if thats what you were worried about
Instead just the API key which you can set the permission to no withdraw at bittrex>settings>API Keys
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:29:50 AM

There is a reason firewall and security software don't like it when you download wallets!  I do agree that you cannot be too careful.
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:24:41 PM

Mark can answer for himself on the code question, but just FYI, you could ask the very same question for every piece of code downloaded for every coin out there, including the wallets.  A big part of the reason that interaction with us through these forums is so good.  I personally would not want to be well known if I produced something with bad intentions. It can have all sorts of ways to bite you in the butt down the road of life.........

Run it in a isolated virtual machine? it only needs internet access and API keys for which you can specify access.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

Serious question dev how can we trust the code in this application? (Like backdoors and such)

Sorry i am no programmer so cannot verify the code myself.

no backdoor but there was a 800K premine by the dev

dev has been legendary so far and created trading app so trust him i do..just hope he not dumping his 800K on us anytime soon

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

Forgive my ignorance on this, but I had a thought.....

I know the trader can't withdraw from your Bittrex / Polo, but what would happen if, for example:

- The trader sold all your balances of coins for BTC
 - It then bought all the sell orders on a little traded, essentially worthless coin,
   using your BTC,
   and the sell orders were placed by whoever programmed the trader to act nefariously.

It crossed my mind, that's all - far from it that this will happen Smiley
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:29:21 PM

Can we update the explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:09:10 PM

I've been approached by someone who claimed to have cracked it and this person verified the the program is indeed clean.

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

Serious question dev how can we trust the code in this application? (Like backdoors and such)

dev has been legendary so far and created trading app so trust him i do..just hope he not dumping his 800K on us anytime soon

Quite frankly, the dev has every right to sell off the pre-mine.  I'm sure this is happening over time using the Ping-Pong feature.  I support them selling these coins in order to give people the ability to acquire QTL to run the Quatloo Trader
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:38:56 PM

Quite frankly, the dev has every right to sell off the pre-mine.  I'm sure this is happening over time using the Ping-Pong feature.  I support them selling these coins in order to give people the ability to acquire QTL to run the Quatloo Trader

And Mark has been saying for months he has paid that off for bounties, pools, etc and doesn't even have a third of that as well. I personally see no more issues that haven't already been discussed a month ago. I also see no issue with the dev being paid for all the hard work he has been putting into this coin which is so rare from all other coins. Hypothetically speaking, why would he dump what he has when he created a trading program that can ping pong trade it off over time making more money and not having such a impact on the market?
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

Would be good if he provided more liquidity to the market though.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:45:14 PM

You only have my reputation and what other say to base that trust.  There is nothing in my software code that does anything malicious whatsoever.  Who I am is no secret, I'm in no way anonymous.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:49:08 PM

You only have my reputation and what other say to base that trust.  There is nothing in my software code that does anything malicious whatsoever.  Who I am is no secret, I'm in no way anonymous.

Cool.

Can i ask i know the price has gone from 100 to 1000 to 3000, should we expect that to keep going up?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:59:50 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 02:11:43 AM by MarKusRomanus

I have no where near 800k QTL.  What I do have, I haven't dumped , and won't dump.  I buy too! often.. several times in the last 5 days.  There were a few golden opportunities for someone holding a lot of QTL to dump.. and its not happening and hasn't happened.  Believe me that there are a few traders who were there from the start that hold over 50k qtl.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:03:14 PM

Would be good if he provided more liquidity to the market though.
I don't know what has you thinking the market has low liquidity.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:04:23 PM

Cool.

Can i ask i know the price has gone from 100 to 1000 to 3000, should we expect that to keep going up?

No, It will probably go down, If market price keeps on its trajectory.
himikk

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:18:28 PM

Added to hash-to-coins.com
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

I added an article link to the list of articles in the OP.
http://coinjoint.info/quatloo-trader-triskelion-cryptocurrency-intergalactic-mission/
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:51:55 PM

I added an article link to the list of articles in the OP.
http://coinjoint.info/quatloo-trader-triskelion-cryptocurrency-intergalactic-mission/

+1

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:17:52 PM

Sorry guys, I finally bought in and that is why the price went down ....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: