Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701437 times)
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Why was Sumokoin removed from AM?  Because of the upcoming fork?  Will it be added back in afterward?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Patrike,

I'm going to take a run up this hill one more time.

I would be so awesome if AM could just display all the Canaan avalon miners like it does GPU's on a single rig.

There are 2 currently can be up to 20 on that ASIC rig, all of the data is in the cgminer log/api as well as AM api (in the stats section), the MMCount is the number of miners in the rig, and the MM  IDX is the specifics for each miner, the TEMP[], TMax[], Fan[], GHSmm[] WU[] numbers are for a specific miner.

I'd even be up for trying this via an alternative way if that exists?  C# script maybe?

fingers crossed you'll consider the request.

Thanks in advance, and happy to help with data/testing etc.
I fully understand your request. The difficulty here is that this miner reports it as one or few ASIC devices, and then there is some non-standard way of reporting more temperatures per ASIC device. It would be possible for Awesome Miner to handle this, but it would require some ugly implementation to fake more devices than what is being reported by the miner. These miners are not really standard compliant in terms of temperature reporting per individual device.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.6.6 (Development preview of 4.7)

- Benchmark feature improved to benchmark and compare multiple mining software using the same algorithm
- Adjust profit calculations for Yiimp-based pools to actual performance based on past payouts compared to estimates. Configured in Options dialog, Statistics section.
- Added Notes tab at the bottom of the screen to allow any notes to be entered for the selected miner
- Updated user interface for mining software selection
- Added buttons to select all or unselect all algorithms in the Properties of a Profit Profile
- Added context menu to copy MAC address of miner on the Summary tab
- Offline detection trigger allows for longer offline duration to be configured
- Updated pool URL's for Mining Dutch
- Performance optimizations
- Support running as a 64 bit application on 64-bit Windows
- Added mining software: Sgminer X16r for X16r algorithm
- Added mining software: RavenMiner for X16r algorithm
- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 11.6
- Claymore Cryptonight Miner 11.3
- Claymore NeoScrypt AMD Miner 1.1
- Bminer 6.1
- CastXMR 0.9.2
- PhoenixMiner 2.8c
- Correction to Verify Password for Cloud Services configuration
- Correction to Unicode encoding for sending messages via SMS and Telegram
- Correction to the batch file execution configured to be running before the miner is started
- Minor corrections

Development versions are intended for users that want to try the latest features before they are made available in the official releases. Development versions are not intended to be deployed at large scale as they have not been tested as much as the official releases. Please make sure that both Awesome Miner and Remote Agent are upgraded to the same version. Also note that once upgraded to a development preview, it isn't possible to downgrade to an older version.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links if needed:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
somaton

Activity: 207
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Looks like GPU order is broken in latest version, at least in 4.6.3. I have 3 1080 cards + 1 is 1080 Ti. When i go to benchmark window, i see all 4 cards GPU0-GPU3 and GPU2 is 1080 Ti. When i run benchmark for GPU0 using AM benchmark window, i see that miner is reporting GPU as 1080 Ti, but i'm benchmarking GPU0, not GPU2! Did not had this happen before.
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Patrike,

I would be so awesome if AM could just display all the Canaan avalon miners like it does GPU's on a single rig.

There are 2 currently can be up to 20 on that ASIC rig, all of the data is in the cgminer log/api as well as AM api (in the stats section), the MMCount is the number of miners in the rig, and the MM  IDX is the specifics for each miner, the TEMP[], TMax[], Fan[], GHSmm[] WU[] numbers are for a specific miner.

I'd even be up for trying this via an alternative way if that exists?  C# script maybe?

I fully understand your request. The difficulty here is that this miner reports it as one or few ASIC devices, and then there is some non-standard way of reporting more temperatures per ASIC device. It would be possible for Awesome Miner to handle this, but it would require some ugly implementation to fake more devices than what is being reported by the miner. These miners are not really standard compliant in terms of temperature reporting per individual device.

Can I offer an interpretation of the above, you probably implemented the AntMain miners first which caused a specific approach to reporting ASIC miners.  The Avalons are different in that one controller can support up to 20 miners.  Both AntMain and Canaan use the same version of cgminer and both support the same cgminer api.  You just use a different set of variables to pull the antmain data and that would have to change which may be more work that you have available time for currently... Smiley

how did I do? ... thanks for at least responding... in my mind, you report one, and you have the mechanism to display GPU's so I thought A+B might be relatively easy to implement C.

But thanks again for the great product and I did buy the premium version because I like it so much, I'm just looking for one *console* for both GPU and ASIC mining is all, and it's *SOOOOO* close there
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Why was Sumokoin removed from AM?  Because of the upcoming fork?  Will it be added back in afterward?
All coins listed in Awesome Miner is from the WhatToMain main API. In this specific case it looks like the algorithm of this coin was changed, and that by default Awesome Miner doesn't include Cryptonight-Heavy.

I will look at this in more detail for the next update. It should however be possible to manually add this algorithm in the Options dialog.

darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

- Adjust profit calculations for Yiimp-based pools to actual performance based on past payouts compared to estimates. Configured in Options dialog, Statistics section.
awesome!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Looks like GPU order is broken in latest version, at least in 4.6.3. I have 3 1080 cards + 1 is 1080 Ti. When i go to benchmark window, i see all 4 cards GPU0-GPU3 and GPU2 is 1080 Ti. When i run benchmark for GPU0 using AM benchmark window, i see that miner is reporting GPU as 1080 Ti, but i'm benchmarking GPU0, not GPU2! Did not had this happen before.
Awesome Miner just sends a number (like 2) to the mining software for benchmarking. The GPU name in Awesome Miner may not be correct here and I've actually considered not displaying it at all. It's then up to the mining software to use the GPU based on this number. Please note that some mining software also change their ordering of GPU's between their releases, which also could be the reason for the change.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

awesome!
Thanks! This feature is implemented in the Awesome Miner cloud servers, where I currently collect statistics from Zpool, Zergpool. AHashpool and HashRefinery every hour. Then it's being processed and a percentage value is calculated.

What's good is that you don't have to run your own Awesome Miner for a period of time to collect this data yourself. I can also make changes and optimizations and everyone will get it right away. Because I store the original pool statistics in the cloud all the time, any new calculations can use all old pool statistics as well.

I'm very much open to any feedback and discussions about how to improve this. At least the infrastructure for the feature is in place now.

akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Patrike,

Can I offer an interpretation of the above, you probably implemented the AntMain miners first which caused a specific approach to reporting ASIC miners.  The Avalons are different in that one controller can support up to 20 miners.  Both AntMain and Canaan use the same version of cgminer and both support the same cgminer api.  You just use a different set of variables to pull the antmain data and that would have to change which may be more work that you have available time for currently... Smiley

how did I do? ... thanks for at least responding... in my mind, you report one, and you have the mechanism to display GPU's so I thought A+B might be relatively easy to implement C.

But thanks again for the great product and I did buy the premium version because I like it so much, I'm just looking for one *console* for both GPU and ASIC mining is all, and it's *SOOOOO* close there

Patrike,

How about this, is there an extension to the API such that I could externally parse the cgiminer log and push data to AM that could be displayed in the GPU/ASCI/etc area as individual miners?  I'd be up for that if that's an easier approach - perhaps there are other benefits as well, dunno.  I'd forgo the ability to set triggers, etc as long as I could see the data in one place.
smartieee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

hi Patrick

This is really brilliant and is already giving some interesting information, are there any plans to collect statistics for NiceHash and MiningPoolhub?

Thanks

awesome!
Thanks! This feature is implemented in the Awesome Miner cloud servers, where I currently collect statistics from Zpool, Zergpool. AHashpool and HashRefinery every hour. Then it's being processed and a percentage value is calculated.

What's good is that you don't have to run your own Awesome Miner for a period of time to collect this data yourself. I can also make changes and optimizations and everyone will get it right away. Because I store the original pool statistics in the cloud all the time, any new calculations can use all old pool statistics as well.

I'm very much open to any feedback and discussions about how to improve this. At least the infrastructure for the feature is in place now.
textb0ok

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 04:15:32 PM by textb0ok

In the benchmarking screen it shows Claymore Dual miner.... but instead of opening Claymore it is opening Phoenix miner, why?Huh

I do not have anything changed with Claymore or Phoenix, the miner is doing this all on it's own.

It really is starting to feel like every time you update AwesomeMiner you add new features and break something else.

Edit: Even when I point Claymore to the actual EthDcrMiner64.exe AwesomeMiner STILL opens Phoenix miner!!!! How is that even possible? It's like AwesomeMiner is literally fighting me...
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

Hello. I just had an Antminer S9 delivered, I hooked it up, mining on Slushpool, then followed the directions for API access, and that all went smooth. The only thing I'm having an issue with is "Define coin" I can select it and a drop down comes up and it says "User defined" and "Unspecified", but it won't let me choose either. I hover over user defined and left click, but nothing happens. Thanks for any insight anyone might have.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

In the benchmarking screen it shows Claymore Dual miner.... but instead of opening Claymore it is opening Phoenix miner, why?Huh

I do not have anything changed with Claymore or Phoenix, the miner is doing this all on it's own.

It really is starting to feel like every time you update AwesomeMiner you add new features and break something else.

Edit: Even when I point Claymore to the actual EthDcrMiner64.exe AwesomeMiner STILL opens Phoenix miner!!!! How is that even possible? It's like AwesomeMiner is literally fighting me...
Let's focus on finding the scenario where this can happen. I wasn't able to reproduce it.

Which version of Awesome Miner are your running? Is the benchmark on a the local computer or a remote miner? Could you send me the log files?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

hi Patrick

This is really brilliant and is already giving some interesting information, are there any plans to collect statistics for NiceHash and MiningPoolhub?

Thanks

awesome!

Right now Awesome Miner is simply comparing the actual and estimated payout values from the pool API's. That's currently not possible for Nicehash and MPH.

What has been discussed earlier is if Awesome Miner can look at your own payout from the pool, but it can be a bit difficult to measure that in an accurate way.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Patrike,

Patrike,

How about this, is there an extension to the API such that I could externally parse the cgiminer log and push data to AM that could be displayed in the GPU/ASCI/etc area as individual miners?  I'd be up for that if that's an easier approach - perhaps there are other benefits as well, dunno.  I'd forgo the ability to set triggers, etc as long as I could see the data in one place.
It's true that Awesome Miner is based on the cgminer/bfgminer/bmminer/sgminer API for this. All these have a concept of devices, and in some cases there can also be operations performed on these devices (which is why it can be a bad idea to make up devices that wasn't originally reported by the miner itself).

It's not at all impossible to modify for the API from this specific miner, but it's a different implementation and an effort that is required.

There are unfortunately no API or extensions for this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

Hello. I just had an Antminer S9 delivered, I hooked it up, mining on Slushpool, then followed the directions for API access, and that all went smooth. The only thing I'm having an issue with is "Define coin" I can select it and a drop down comes up and it says "User defined" and "Unspecified", but it won't let me choose either. I hover over user defined and left click, but nothing happens. Thanks for any insight anyone might have.
You should see a list of available coins here. Please check in Options dialog, Coins&Profit section that the coins are Visible, and not Hidden. Also right click on the miner and select Properties to check that you have selected SHA-256 as algorithm, to not filter away the relevant coins.

Bob-Bit

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

You should see a list of available coins here. Please check in Options dialog, Coins&Profit section that the coins are Visible, and not Hidden. Also right click on the miner and select Properties to check that you have selected SHA-256 as algorithm, to not filter away the relevant coins.
You da man Patrike. Yup, I had SHA256 disabled on the main profile algorithm page. Thank you for your help!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
textb0ok

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 07:00:13 PM by textb0ok

Let's focus on finding the scenario where this can happen. I wasn't able to reproduce it.

Which version of Awesome Miner are your running? Is the benchmark on a the local computer or a remote miner? Could you send me the log files?

I have tested this on 3 different rigs and they all have the same issue.

It appears to be only With claymore miner. I have had phoenix miner pop up when I was benchmarking claymore and I have had excavator pop up when benchmarking claymore.

I always update to the latest, so I am using  4.6.6

I believe this started happening with version 4.6.5

All mining rigs are local.

EDIT: I have now completely uninstalled AwesomeMiner and cleared the registry of any mention of it.... then reinstalled the software from scratch and I am still having this issue on 3 different rigs. The only changes I make are adding my payment addresses, adding excavator, and checking all nvidia miners to make sure I have as many usable miners as possible.... Then I start benchmarking and I immediately have this problem. Also, not all miners work on the algos that they are supposed to work for.... ccminer_alexis and ccminer_klaust work for about half of the algos they are supposed to work for.

EDIT 2: Ok this makes things even weirder... Benchmarking opens up Phoenix miner or Excavator for every algo that Claymore shows as a possible miner for.... EXCEPT Ethereum, only Ethereum actually opens Claymore.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

I have tested this on 3 different rigs and they all have the same issue.

It appears to be only With claymore miner. I have had phoenix miner pop up when I was benchmarking claymore and I have had excavator pop up when benchmarking claymore.

I always update to the latest, so I am using  4.6.6

I believe this started happening with version 4.6.5

All mining rigs are local.

EDIT: I have now completely uninstalled AwesomeMiner and cleared the registry of any mention of it.... then reinstalled the software from scratch and I am still having this issue on 3 different rigs. The only changes I make are adding my payment addresses, adding excavator, and checking all nvidia miners to make sure I have as many usable miners as possible.... Then I start benchmarking and I immediately have this problem. Also, not all miners work on the algos that they are supposed to work for.... ccminer_alexis and ccminer_klaust work for about half of the algos they are supposed to work for.

EDIT 2: Ok this makes things even weirder... Benchmarking opens up Phoenix miner or Excavator for every algo that Claymore shows as a possible miner for.... EXCEPT Ethereum, only Ethereum actually opens Claymore.
I'm still unable to reproduce this one, even on a fresh install. I might do something differently. Could you please send me your log file and I might be able to figure out in which scenario this happens? Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: