Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
Dihlofos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 03:53:33 PM by Dihlofos

Patrike,

The GPU settings dialog doesn't list the card name, only the GPU number and a colon.  The values come over from the remote servers, but no card type/name, etc

Am I missing something to enable this?

Patrick, when will you fix this mistake?
How much can we talk about this error?
The GPU tab displays the names of cards from other settings when these cards are not physically located on the selected installation. And on the monitoring tab, their order also does not match.

This error should be corrected and not say that it is very difficult.

if you would use the web based help, It would have answered most all of your questions.

You can already fix the order and have been able to do this for a long time.  Use the "map to system monitoring" button and drag and drop them in the order you want them.  Beyond that I doubt there is much that can be done because the OS determined the order they are initialized  via the driver and there is no way that software can tell the OS how to reorder them.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpumapping.aspx

Also there are some features that require you to buy a legitimate license, if you haven't done that, then I suspect demanding change isn't going to get you very far.

Try to drag and distribute everything in order, but it does not work and does not solve the problem. It turns out everything in a shuffle.
Video cards fall into the group from another rig.
Other developers of such programs have implemented this very simply, I do not know why there is a problem here?
They will grow up a list of maps and then sort them according to the model.

If your rig showing GPUs from another rig, you have serious misconfig issue with your hosts.
I have no problems is problems in AM.
I tried everything, in different Riga, locally and nothing changes. On one Riga with a GTX 1080 and 1070, have created two groups and 1080 GTX 1070. But the cards in the monitoring fall from one group to another and they can not be distributed. This is a software defect.

Ok, this is confusing...

I'm assuming you are using free version of AM based on  your posts (i wouldn't buy AM if I can't even get custom mining software working). So guessing what you did was trying to have 2 miners, one for 1080(s), one for 1070(s).

You don't really have to ummm, create groups for them, but even if you do, it's for visual management pleasure. You do want 2 miners setup for each card though, obviously each have strength in differing algos. What you really need to do is to set proper parameter via Command Line Options, to make sure the mining softwares uses the correct card per their own profile/template. Drag and drop don't work here, mining requires good computer literacy, it's not plug and play money printing business.

I have a rig with 1060 and 970, no probolemo at all with this kind of scenario, overclocking no prob and they happily mine their own most profitable algo via 2 managed profit miners, running different clocking profiles..

Why don't you post some screenshots to illustrate what you trying to achieve...it's going to be better than 1000 words and we can make sure there are no misunderstanding here...don't judge about sw defects without seeking help.

https://d.radikal.ru/d16/1804/2e/5b9d0997fada.png

https://c.radikal.ru/c12/1804/5d/0e68f3a8dff2.png

https://a.radikal.ru/a10/1804/b0/f622c26ac518.png

https://d.radikal.ru/d41/1804/da/b9d8e983281b.png

I tried everything, in different Riga, locally and nothing changes. On one Riga with a GTX 1080 and 1070, have created two groups and 1080 GTX 1070.  The pictures all show that when monitoring is enabled, the graphics cards on the GPU tab are shuffled.

It is necessary that their order was defined as well as in miner, then there will be no problems. To this came already all programmers.  Miner reads the order cart in the same sequence as they are listed in the operating system. To this came all the developers of software for mining. But apparently AM an exception.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Nicehash Pools And Wallet?
Should I be using my nicehash internal wallet for nicehash profit switching?
Are the fees lower this way? Or just use the same external wallet I use for all the other Yiimp/profit switching pools?

Seems i can then transfer to Coinbase free.

Please advise if i am incorrect or any feedback on this issue.

Thanks
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Looking to use Bittrex Wallet For Miningpoolhub.
Anyone do this please advise.
I want to send my XMR directly to Bittrex and im not sure about Payment ID and Base Address.

Thanks       
Infinity2

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Hi guys,

Have one problem with awesome miner, i have to reset fail pool (Profit swithing) really often in days to be sure no problem.
Did someone have this issue ?
How fix it?

Regards

Dihlofos

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Hi guys,

Have one problem with awesome miner, i have to reset fail pool (Profit swithing) really often in days to be sure no problem.
How fix it?

Regards

There is a problem, a breathtaking miner does not take into account what the awards system uses a pool. Switches automatically based on statistics from the pool. If it switches to a new pool and the block is not found, then you lose the reward. Hence the miner worked in the shuffle.
If one pool doesn't work then the gorgeous miner can't switch to another it doesn't work.
BCCrypto68

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:39:08 PM

Hi guys,

How fix it?

Regards

Options -> Profit Switching -> Ignore Pools with no accepted shares in (minutes): (change time here if needed)

Options -> Profit Switching -> Ignore Pools with no accepted shares in (minutes) -> Ignore time (minutes): Change this time

Or uncheck the box next to Ignore Pools with no accepted shares in (minutes).
darius510

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

Something I would really like to see improved is the custom software uploading. It's been a nightmare keeping up with the latest RVN software releases with 50+ miners, which are often providing much better returns then the built in software.

Anything that's built in works very easily - you just select the miner in the template or profile or whatever, and done. No need to upload anything or configure locations, it automatically downloads them to your rigs.

The workflow for custom software:

1. Define the software name in options - managed software.
2. Select all your miners in the miner view.
3. Click a different tab (tools), pick upload custom software.
4. Browse for the folder to upload
5. Pick it and click upload - it's a modal window, so if you have a lot of miners you could be waiting a VERY long time before you can do anything else in AM. It took me literally 15 minutes to upload a 40mb folder to 50 miners.
6. Write down the uploads which failed, which always seems to happen to at least a few.
7. Go back and ctrl-click all the miners that failed, and try again.
8. Repeat 6-7 over and over until you finally get that software uploaded.
9. Also, write down any miners that were offline - this is important, because there is no way whatsoever to tell whether or not a particular miner has a particular software, aside from it just failing if it profit switches to that algo.
10. Now that you have the software uploaded - go to each profit profile, scroll all the way down, click in the new software, click configure, then click the little arrow next to browse (which could not be less obvious), browse uploaded software. Then pick a host that has the software on it, even though you're defining a relative directory for all hosts. Then select the new software.
11. Repeat for every profile, which is at minimum the number of different GPU models you're using.
12. Then bench the software (again, for each profile) and have it automatically selected if it has the highest hashrate - or manually select it for each profile by opening the profile.

This is way, way too much work for something that should be so simple. AM already has some sort of facility for uploading software and I believe the custom software should just hang right off of that. This should be as simple as defining custom software, defining it's location on the box hosting AM, and then it should automatically download to clients whenever it needs to. Just like the built-in software. That would also completely eliminate all the failure points where certain rigs don't get the software if they're offline, etc.
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Please add Graft coin.  It's now forked to Cryptonight V7.
Infinity2

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

Hi guys,

How fix it?

Regards

Options -> Profit Switching -> Ignore Pools with no accepted shares in (minutes): (change time here if needed)

Options -> Profit Switching -> Ignore Pools with no accepted shares in (minutes) -> Ignore time (minutes): Change this time

Or uncheck the box next to Ignore Pools with no accepted shares in (minutes).

Thanks for this answer :-) Work great at now no more fail pool. With all my amd card no problem but got one gtx 1070ti have this problem and now issue closed :-)
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

Patrike,

(see my other issue with no names on remote AB remoteserver)

More on the GPU setting.  If you use AM to change the overclocking, with the checkboxes to set x at start and y at stop.  Stop does not happen when you manually start mining, the x configuration happens, but if you then manually stop mining, it does not send the y version.  (note, I did clone the x, when I created y, but changed the oc profile to the right version).
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:04:34 AM

I tried everything, in different Riga, locally and nothing changes. On one Riga with a GTX 1080 and 1070, have created two groups and 1080 GTX 1070.  The pictures all show that when monitoring is enabled, the graphics cards on the GPU tab are shuffled.

It is necessary that their order was defined as well as in miner, then there will be no problems. To this came already all programmers.  Miner reads the order cart in the same sequence as they are listed in the operating system. To this came all the developers of software for mining. But apparently AM an exception.

ok, hopefully this solves your problem. Assume you have the following setup as shown in GPU Tab:

gpu1: 1070
gpu2: 1080
gpu3: 1080
gpu4: 1070
gpu5: 1070
gpu6: 1080
gpu7: 1080
gpu8: 1080
gpu9: 1070

In map to system monitoring, then you must then order the GPUs that way in Map to system monitoring... dialogue

This way, given the next part is setup properly, when mining, you are only going to see enabled devices in GPU tab like for your 1070 group and nothing more:
gpu1: 1070
gpu4: 1070
gpu5: 1070
gpu9: 1070

What goes wrong is you are using Managed Profit Miners, I don't know how many software are enabled in your profit switcher, but each takes different command line for device enabling/diabling when miner launches. Meaning in the last picture, it is the wrong place to put your -d parameter unless you using ccminer exclusively. You should put the device commandline settings in the Profit Profile and configure the enabled miners, just for a few example.

Claymore uses -> -di
bminer uses -> -devices
ccminer uses -> -d
XMRig Uses -> --cuda-devices=

so if you have different mining software enabled, you are going to get erratic results and failed miner launches since they don't eat the command fed to them due to incompatibility

moppidoo

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

Are the fees lower this way? Or just use the same external wallet I use for all the other Yiimp/profit switching pools?

Thanks

To save on fees, do this (if possible, GDAX verification required and could be the only varying factor that makes it not work):

-> Mine using NH internal wallet address for lower fees and lower payout threshold
-> NH wallet paid everytime your pending balance reaches 0.001 BTC
-> Withdraw to Coinbase (min 0.001 BTC) free of charge
-> Fund GDAX Account via linked Coinbase free of charge
-> Transfer BTC out from GDAX to your preferred wallet (currently) free of charge

Hope that's what you looking for,

Cheers,
moppidoo

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

Something I would really like to see improved is the custom software uploading. It's been a nightmare keeping up with the latest RVN software releases with 50+ miners, which are often providing much better returns then the built in software.

Anything that's built in works very easily - you just select the miner in the template or profile or whatever, and done. No need to upload anything or configure locations, it automatically downloads them to your rigs.

The workflow for custom software:

1. Define the software name in options - managed software.
2. Select all your miners in the miner view.
3. Click a different tab (tools), pick upload custom software.
4. Browse for the folder to upload
5. Pick it and click upload - it's a modal window, so if you have a lot of miners you could be waiting a VERY long time before you can do anything else in AM. It took me literally 15 minutes to upload a 40mb folder to 50 miners.
6. Write down the uploads which failed, which always seems to happen to at least a few.
7. Go back and ctrl-click all the miners that failed, and try again.
8. Repeat 6-7 over and over until you finally get that software uploaded.
9. Also, write down any miners that were offline - this is important, because there is no way whatsoever to tell whether or not a particular miner has a particular software, aside from it just failing if it profit switches to that algo.
10. Now that you have the software uploaded - go to each profit profile, scroll all the way down, click in the new software, click configure, then click the little arrow next to browse (which could not be less obvious), browse uploaded software. Then pick a host that has the software on it, even though you're defining a relative directory for all hosts. Then select the new software.
11. Repeat for every profile, which is at minimum the number of different GPU models you're using.
12. Then bench the software (again, for each profile) and have it automatically selected if it has the highest hashrate - or manually select it for each profile by opening the profile.

This is way, way too much work for something that should be so simple. AM already has some sort of facility for uploading software and I believe the custom software should just hang right off of that. This should be as simple as defining custom software, defining it's location on the box hosting AM, and then it should automatically download to clients whenever it needs to. Just like the built-in software. That would also completely eliminate all the failure points where certain rigs don't get the software if they're offline, etc.

Agreed, I have only 15 miners and already giving me headache, especially uploading to remote sites on the other side of the globe where connections are a bit wonky. A simplified workflow can probably be devised from user inputs.

I don't have a suggestion atm, except maybe we can start off by using this procedure during upload:

select upload folder (or compressed/zip file) -> AM Zips folder b4 uploading (obviously ignores if already compressed/zipped) -> AM extracts compressed/zip to own subfolder once upload is completed.

This at least saves time and bandwidth for starters during this time where customized miners are rather abundant and updates are regular.
darius510

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:59:57 AM

Yeah, a compressed transfer wouldn't hurt either. I have to imagine this is a pretty straightforward FTP behind the scenes.

I think the most important thing is that it stays in sync automatically. I do not want to have to keep track of which miners contain which software - it should be enough that the AM host has the software and can send it down to the agents as needed.
moppidoo

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

Yeah, a compressed transfer wouldn't hurt either. I have to imagine this is a pretty straightforward FTP behind the scenes.

I think the most important thing is that it stays in sync automatically. I do not want to have to keep track of which miners contain which software - it should be enough that the AM host has the software and can send it down to the agents as needed.

Or can make it just how AM works with predefined mining software, but you can have a user-defined repository in AM main Host and able to point at it the same way how it does with predefined.

then it can monitor the repository folder/container etc and sync to agents in the background.

this repository target directory can be, say, entered somewhere in Managed Software in Options....maybe need to draw a diagram. But sound like AM has most of the tools already built in, just need to figure a way to change the hardcoded stuff into customizable nature. This way, Patrike doesn't have to spend as much time as to include the growing list of miner-forks day by day and pondered by never ending requests to add new ones = more time on more useful features!
vitlab

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

please check CryptoNightV7 on MPH. Does not work.
Error DNS.
 [europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024] DNS error: "unknown node or service"
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Error DNS.
 [europe.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17024] DNS error: "unknown node or service"

Your router can not resolve the DNS name in IP
the easiest way, change Europe to US or Asia
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Thanks

In my opinion... yes, if you use Nicehash, you should be using their internal wallet.  You can two-factor protect the internal wallet, you get free transfers to Coinbase which can also be protected by two-factor authentication, and overall the fees are lower.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

Looking to use Bittrex Wallet For Miningpoolhub.
Anyone do this please advise.
I want to send my XMR directly to Bittrex and im not sure about Payment ID and Base Address.

Thanks       

On MiningPoolHub, you set a threshold, and wallet address for you Bittrex XMR wallet in the wallet section of that pool on MPH.
darius510

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

Or can make it just how AM works with predefined mining software, but you can have a user-defined repository in AM main Host and able to point at it the same way how it does with predefined.

then it can monitor the repository folder/container etc and sync to agents in the background.

this repository target directory can be, say, entered somewhere in Managed Software in Options....maybe need to draw a diagram. But sound like AM has most of the tools already built in, just need to figure a way to change the hardcoded stuff into customizable nature. This way, Patrike doesn't have to spend as much time as to include the growing list of miner-forks day by day and pondered by never ending requests to add new ones = more time on more useful features!

Yeah that's exactly what I'm suggesting.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: