Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701100 times)
wildzer0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.4.5 (Development Preview of 4.5)
- Coin exchange rates in the status bar will always use the current exchange rate, independent from the coin statistics settings in the Options dialog
Any feedback is of course appreciated. Thanks!

Exchange rates for custom coins are now no longer displayed. I've added Garlicoin as custom coin, and previously it would list the current exchange rate. With the new version, it's displayed as "0,00".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

- Coin exchange rates in the status bar will always use the current exchange rate, independent from the coin statistics settings in the Options dialog

Exchange rates for custom coins are now no longer displayed. I've added Garlicoin as custom coin, and previously it would list the current exchange rate. With the new version, it's displayed as "0,00".

Thanks for letting me know. Is it a coin where you manually entered profitability information or what is the source of the exchange rate?

Edit: I was able to reproduce the issue on a user defined coin with manually entered exchange rate. Please let me know if you found another scenario as well.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
GPUaddict

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

- Pool Balance to display unpaid balance and recent payouts for the mining pools supported by the profit switcher
- New pool for Managed Profit Switcher and profitability information: Zergpool
- New pool for Managed Profit Switcher and profitability information: Mining Dutch
- New pool for profitability information: D3pool
- New mining software support: Bminer for Equihash
- New mining software support: PhoenixMiner for Ethereum
- Awesome Miner HTTP API for adding, updating and removing user defined coins with profit information
- Awesome Miner HTTP API for adding, updating and removing pools
- Added CORS support for built-in web server
- New rule action to apply a Profit Profile to a miner
- Support for wallet balance for SIA, Verge and Digibyte
- Czech Koruna added as display currency
- CastXMR 0.8.5
- DSTM ZCash miner 0.6
- Minor corrections

Development versions are intended for users that want to try the latest features before they are made available in the official releases. Development versions are not intended to be deployed at large scale as they have not been tested as much as the official releases.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links if needed:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

The plan is to release version 4.5 in a few days from now.

Amazing! Thank you Patrike & the rest!
wildzer0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Thanks for letting me know. Is it a coin where you manually entered profitability information or what is the source of the exchange rate?

It's a coin with manually added profitability information.

Current difficulty and price can be seen here: https://garli.co.in/

Would be great if it could optionally pull this from the explorer - Awesome Miner is already able to pull my balance from this explorer using the API, so I guess it shouldn't be too difficult.
JackIT

Activity: 99
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

hello, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have an interesting/unique situation (I think) where I need to run two instances of a customized ccminer at the same time on one rig. Reason being: the ccminer variant only supports a max of 8 GPUs (I have 12)

I'm able to run two instances of the miner in command prompt windows (specifying which GPUs to use).

The issue I have is that within Awesome Miner, when I created the managed software, I set it to full compatibility and compatible software: CcMiner.  However, I cannot change the API port, which results in one of the ccminer instances being detected as being offline.

How can I specify a custom API port to be used? I can do this on the command line, will Awesome Miner pick this up? it doesn't seem like it would.

Thanks in advance.

X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385643)
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

- Pool Balance to display unpaid balance and recent payouts for the mining pools supported by the profit switcher
- New pool for Managed Profit Switcher and profitability information: Mining Dutch
- Awesome Miner HTTP API for adding, updating and removing user defined coins with profit information
- CastXMR 0.8.5
- DSTM ZCash miner 0.6
- Minor corrections

Development versions are intended for users that want to try the latest features before they are made available in the official releases. Development versions are not intended to be deployed at large scale as they have not been tested as much as the official releases.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Thank you Patrike for the new version and improvements.

Can you add d3pool to managed profit switcher ? If you check statistics d3pool is always with 25% more profitable than the next most profitable pool, is there an error ?

Is there a way to see for each pool the hashrate for each worker i have that is identified with ID field and using the miners array from yiimp pools API ? If we can compare rates from pool to the ones from miners we can identify if there is an issue with the pool or with the version we have for the miner that can report an inflated rate for various reasons you might imagine.

Thanks again for the new version.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

Can you add d3pool to managed profit switcher ?

Is there a way to see for each pool the hashrate for each worker i have that is identified with ID field and using the miners array from yiimp pools API ?
Thanks for your feedback.

I was thinking about adding D3Pool to the profit switcher as well, but right now it only has a single X11 pool. This pools is mainly intended for ASIC miners, while the Managed Profit Switching pools are mainly intended for CPU and GPU mining, where X11 isn't so popular.

Right now it's not possible to see the pool hashrate. With this version, Awesome Miner starts to integrate more with the pools to display the pool balance, and the next step would then be to improve the integration to also include hashrates. I fully agree that this feature would make sense.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Is there a way to see for each pool the hashrate for each worker i have that is identified with ID field and using the miners array from yiimp pools API ?

I was thinking about adding D3Pool to the profit switcher as well, but right now it only has a single X11 pool. This pools is mainly intended for ASIC miners, while the Managed Profit Switching pools are mainly intended for CPU and GPU mining, where X11 isn't so popular.

Right now it's not possible to see the pool hashrate. With this version, Awesome Miner starts to integrate more with the pools to display the pool balance, and the next step would then be to improve the integration to also include hashrates. I fully agree that this feature would make sense.

But if it is intended for ASICS, it means the statistics are wrong ? because it always shows 25% more than the most profitable pool.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

- CastXMR 0.8.5
- DSTM ZCash miner 0.6
- Minor corrections

Note: The Mining Dutch pool should be configured with a worker name. The label in the Awesome Miner user interface currently state "Bitcoin address", which is incorrect. Please enter your Mining Dutch worker name in this field. This UI issue will soon be corrected .

You are amazing! Thank you! Time to get to work for me!

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

I have an interesting/unique situation (I think) where I need to run two instances of a customized ccminer at the same time on one rig. Reason being: the ccminer variant only supports a max of 8 GPUs (I have 12)

I'm able to run two instances of the miner in command prompt windows (specifying which GPUs to use).

The issue I have is that within Awesome Miner, when I created the managed software, I set it to full compatibility and compatible software: CcMiner.  However, I cannot change the API port, which results in one of the ccminer instances being detected as being offline.

How can I specify a custom API port to be used? I can do this on the command line, will Awesome Miner pick this up? it doesn't seem like it would.

Thanks in advance.
Is this software fully command line and API compatible with ccminer? If that's the case, Awesome Miner will start it in a similar way as Ccminer, and automatically pass "-b 0.0.0.0:4035" to the command line to enable the API (where 4035 is a made up port number that Awesome Miner later will connect to). If you start another instance, Awesome Miner will make sure that each instance get a unique port number. You cannot tell Awesome Miner which port to use, but there shouldn't be a need for that.

Are there any differences compared to Ccminer for the API command line? If you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar, does the command line look correct for both ccminer instances?

NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Is there a way to have any non profit pool switching to start happening instead of going for profit only?

I'd like to be able to have the option to:

switch pools every x hours
lowest diff pool switching
or any other stat that can be pulled from what to mine?

Not sure if this is the case or not. I can set up profiles but they arent automated and you dont have the ability to bounce around pools like you can the antminers in awesome miner.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

But if it is intended for ASICS, it means the statistics are wrong ? because it always shows 25% more than the most profitable pool.
I just noticed that in some of the statistics modes, it's showing way too high values for D3Pool X11. I will correct that. It should of course be 1000 times less and be about the same level as the other X11 pools. Thanks for pointing that out.

JackIT

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

Thanks in advance.
Is this software fully command line and API compatible with ccminer? If that's the case, Awesome Miner will start it in a similar way as Ccminer, and automatically pass "-b 0.0.0.0:4035" to the command line to enable the API (where 4035 is a made up port number that Awesome Miner later will connect to). If you start another instance, Awesome Miner will make sure that each instance get a unique port number. You cannot tell Awesome Miner which port to use, but there shouldn't be a need for that.

Are there any differences compared to Ccminer for the API command line? If you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar, does the command line look correct for both ccminer instances?

Thank you!
I just wanted to make sure it would work before moving it from cmnd line to AM.

it's a fork of Ccminer 2.2.4 so there shouldn't be any api differences

X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385643)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

You are amazing! Thank you! Time to get to work for me!
I just pushed the updated API documentation to the web site. Please let me know if any additional clarifications are required.

cain2941ll

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

On Development Preview of 4.5, seems like BMiner takes a lot longer to get up to top speed than what the benchmarks will allow time for (even precise).  To get the right speed for comparison, leave it running on a miner and save the hashrate.  So far, it is indeed faster than Excavator by a noticable margin.

4.25KH/s on a rig with Excavator
4.47KH/s on the same rig with BMiner

Ran for about 10 minutes before I saw the speed level out.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:32:56 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 11:51:36 PM by patrike

Awesome Miner version 4.4.6 (Development Preview of 4.5)

This is a smaller update to the previous development release, addressing a few points discussed earlier. This update also adds Ccminer KlausT.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

On Development Preview of 4.5, seems like BMiner takes a lot longer to get up to top speed than what the benchmarks will allow time for (even precise).  To get the right speed for comparison, leave it running on a miner and save the hashrate.  So far, it is indeed faster than Excavator by a noticable margin.

4.25KH/s on a rig with Excavator
4.47KH/s on the same rig with BMiner

Ran for about 10 minutes before I saw the speed level out.
Good point. I will do a bit more tests around this and maybe increase the benchmarking time for Bminer.

wildzer0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:14:00 AM

Awesome Miner version 4.4.6 (Development Preview of 4.5)

This is a smaller update to the previous development release, addressing a few points discussed earlier. This update also adds Ccminer KlausT.

Thanks for the quick update, the coin exchange display in the status bar works now for me.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:32:58 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 02:07:17 AM by toptek

Hey using Bminer or dstm miner on a ssl port with AM never works for me , below is showing what Bminer does on a ssl port using it with AM if i use it with out AM it works fine with both Bminer and dstm miner on a ssl port/pool an that's on any ssl port/pool, i have tried..other wise on a normal port/pool Bminer or dstm miner works great with AM .Smiley

[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:25-05:00] [GPU 0] Speed: 538.09 Sol/s 292.51 Nonce/s Temp: 56C Power: 181W 2.97 Sol/J
[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:25-05:00] [GPU 1] Speed: 307.35 Sol/s 165.02 Nonce/s Temp: 52C Power: 110W 2.79 Sol/J
[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:25-05:00] [GPU 2] Speed: 490.91 Sol/s 262.83 Nonce/s Temp: 53C Power: 149W 3.29 Sol/J
[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:25-05:00] [GPU 3] Speed: 536.48 Sol/s 287.96 Nonce/s Temp: 51C Power: 171W 3.14 Sol/J
[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:25-05:00] Connected to us.zenmine.pro:9999
[WARN] [2018-02-23T19:26:26-05:00] Get error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host., resetting in 5 seconds
[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:26-05:00] Total 1872.83 Sol/s 1008.33 Nonce/s Accepted shares 0 Rejected shares 0
[INFO] [2018-02-23T19:26:31-05:00] Connected to us.zenmine.pro:9999
[WARN] [2018-02-23T19:26:31-05:00] Get error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host., resetting in 5 seconds

using CLaymore on a ssl port no issues...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

Is it currently possible to add any sort of profit weighting to pools to account for fees, or is that already done, and if not can I suggest it.

I will use scrypt and a couple of pools to explain what I mean.

litecoinpool.org : this is a pps pool that pays 102% : Profit value 102
ahashpool.com : current fees are 1% : Profit Value 99
zpool : current fees 1.25% + 5% : Profit Value 93.75
Nicehash : current fees 3-4% : Profit Value 96.5

This would allow the profit switcher to take into account the actual returns before deciding if/when to switch

So for example litecoinpool is paying 0.002050 and I have it set to only change on a 5% difference, the current profit switcher may see zpool at 0.002173 which is 6% more, but the reality is that's a losing pool switch.

TIA

I am going in and modifying my install based off your question and the following answer. I see zpool lists fees from 1.25-2, where is the 5% coming from?

edit - is the 5% the transfer fee?

any know the fees for hashrefinery and MPH? I believe its 1.25% and 1.10% (.9 for the fee and .2 for the auto-exchange)

For yiimp based pools, exchange and mining fees are already factored into the rates provided by the API.

Exchange fee is deducted from the exchange price here:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/blob/e569b5774903b6eaaeb36ac28b0a4d3b1716b794/web/yaamp/core/backend/markets.php#L71

Pool feel is deducted when the API calculates prices here:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/blob/e569b5774903b6eaaeb36ac28b0a4d3b1716b794/web/yaamp/modules/api/ApiController.php#L50

Obviously this only applies to yiimp pools. I don't know the behaviour of other pool software.

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: